Anyone knows if this girl beside JY is his female assistant? (Apparently they (together with the other male assistant/bodyguard, forgot his name) had dinner last night but some CP fans are crazy about it as the male assistant only joined in at later part. 

Spoiler

img_800f3f2a7f6c3890f0d609eaa60ca285.jpg

EDIT: Ah, I just realised both JY and his male assistant is wearing the same clothes as what they wore in airport today. So could this picture taken earlier and not last night?

Please dont read below if you don't really like reading up rumours, It's just that I find this interesting.

Spoiler

I got this photo from a weibo account. This weibo account is very interesting. As the post are mainly delulu "conversation/dialogue" of JY and ZZ base on some scenario. Few days back, the account posted a delulu conversation whereby ZZ told JY how fans found out that their ban will last for three years as someone leaked out a picture of govt document. As first, I didnt really care and think that it's some delulu wish by this account since I couldnt find this so called document picture about the three years ban but today, the account posted a new "conversation" of ZZ scolding JY for going out and having dinner with a girl last night. I was like I didnt read about JY out with a girl last night anywhere and then i found the picture above... so now I wonder if this three years ban document is real...  

• Like 3

CP's fans, there's always sth :lol: JY's skateboard vs ZZ's top

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cmr0LsXVIAAaxnA.jpg

Cmr0LrcVYAAF0NE.jpg

Cmr0LrgUkAA9bUZ.jpg

JY - airport BJ-SH. He looks super happy today. Had a good time teaching his kitten skateboarding maybe? :phew:

Spoiler

Cr: SkySKYYYyyyy

Cmr0dljUkAAVp24.jpg

Cmr0fNyUEAAn_5l.jpg

Cmr0grHVYAAb13z.jpg

Cmr0b7oVIAEyEFU.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [维鲸_黄景瑜个站]

Cmr21ecVIAALSxA.jpg

Cmr22zBVMAAsuho.jpg

• Like 19

@mrsaturn 

Spoiler

I think its another picture but I have never come across it. I saw this WB account too.. and its quite cute! and sweet!! All the delulu conversations. But I think JY will be more "wen rou" in real life with ZZ. Really.. there was a official document..?? Wow...I thought the officials just encourged the "scare mongering." Three years is still a fairly long time eh.  richard simmons !!! Messing with their careers. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

@mrsaturn 

Hide contents

I think its another picture but I have never come across it. I saw this WB account too.. and its quite cute! and sweet!! All the delulu conversations. But I think JY will be more "wen rou" in real life with ZZ. Really.. there was a official document..?? Wow...I thought the officials just encourged the "scare mongering." Three years is still a fairly long time eh.  richard simmons !!! Messing with their careers. 

Spoiler

If the conversation is really base on real scenarios (like the dinner last night) then I guess the documents might be real but then again I couldn't find anything about it so had to take it as pinch of salt. Three years is long but at least we don't need to wait till 8 years.

And I really love seeing JY in happy mood because that means something good is happening in his life now...

3 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

@mrsaturn the thing that struck me first about the pic that you posted...are the male pedestrians' eyes on JY...hahahaa...so anyone found out who she is? Is she the one accompanying JY and Friend when they shop a few weeks ago?

HAHAHA YOU ARE NOT ALONE I ALSO NOTICED IT AND I WAS LIKE the guy must be "IS THAT HJY?"

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Long legs? (with bruises) :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

CmrEL_1VMAA6ns-.jpg

@Scandani @charlie10 I retract my opinion about skateboarding accidents. :vicx: 

Spoiler

Now that I can see the left knee. And the 'bruise' on the right knee is rather...interestingly shaped. (lighter in the middle? Don't bruises tend to be lighter on the outer edges?)

• Like 13

So, is there any way for ifans to watch Big Fish and Begonia, you know, legally? I'd love to watch it. It looks fun! but wait, no Engsub! Arghh! The plight of not understanding Chinese! T____T

Too bad ZZ did not sing any OST for this movie, that would be splendid if he did!

Hm. If JY is looking happy like that, I suspect he has plans. Let us see if certain kitten is going to be off the radar for a couple of days. If he is, then I will assume that they are going to meet and date in Shanghai ;) 

Oh! That female MC! I wonder what she said to ZZ when they met again? "Hi! Do you remember me, your boyfriend's gf?" "Hi! Sorry about the last time. No hurt feeling, ok?" xD

edit: auntie @sohocomo, I guess the scar on ZZ's right knee is a scratch? He did not hit his knee on something but he fell down and his knee was scraped by the floor. I have similar wound marks on my knee. So, I guess @charlie10's theory is plausible: ZZ practiced skateboarding without knee protectors, he fell down and scraped his knees.

• Like 22

22 minutes ago, sohocomo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Now that I can see the left knee. And the 'bruise' on the right knee is rather...interestingly shaped. (lighter in the middle? Don't bruises tend to be lighter on the outer edges?)

Unless it's an old bruise that starts to heal then the middle will be lighter? How many days have JY stayed in BJ? 2-3 days?? 

Edit: ZZ vs kitten

Spoiler

Cr Timmy & Congee

CmWis3jUkAA_Whl.jpg

Cmr8I6WVIAIx21H.jpg

13600232_295933947462897_559882771245046

13619918_295934047462887_748028619954976

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

edit: auntie @sohocomo, I guess the scar on ZZ's right knee is a scratch? He did not hit his knee on something but he fell down and his knee was scraped by the floor. I have similar wound marks on my knee. So, I guess @charlie10's theory is plausible: ZZ practiced skateboarding without knee protectors, he fell down and scraped his knees.

12 minutes ago, bearology said:

Unless it's an old bruise that starts to heal then the middle will be lighter?

Where's your sense of delulu?? :rolleyes:

Fine, fine...he fell...on purpose...to get attention...to have someone pick him up...clean his scrapes...healing kisses...:P

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, ryokise said:

DengChao (Jingyu's idol) is at <big fish and begonia> premiere event too, he told the fans there "i know who you guys are waiting for" http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5c287befb652e709f5a3f7666ce64732 :D

fancam cr: 黄景瑜和许魏洲的胃药

Is it this video? I thought I was crazy. Me: "is that JY's idol????" What is he doing at ZZ's premiere :w00t:  I hope ZZ will take a selfie with him, then upload to WB to make someone jealous :lol:

Spoiler

@sohocomo maybe a FF will help to bring my delulu sense back auntie? :D

• Like 17

ZZ [160706] Big fish and begonia premiere

Cr :out慢小怪兽

Spoiler

CmsGVLkUMAA_M3-.jpg

CmsGWK-UEAEN1wy.jpg

CmsGW_bVUAAv5o2.jpg

Cr:timmy and johnny

Spoiler

CmsHRLUUkAQGCbt.jpg

CmsHRv-VYAA9N9r.jpg

CmsHSRcVUAAYppN.jpgCmsIEccVYAIasVW.jpg

JY Arrival - Shanghai Intl airport [160706]

Cr:Dazzling_Johnny

Spoiler

CmsGsXiVIAA8Mck.jpg

CmsGwdpUkAQmFsp.jpg

CmsGz3MUcAAgh1s.jpg

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Where's your sense of delulu?? :rolleyes:

Fine, fine...he fell...on purpose...to get attention...to have someone pick him up...clean his scrapes...healing kisses...:P

Ooooh! I can totally see that scenario happening in my delulu mind xD

11 minutes ago, bearology said:

Is it this video? I thought I was crazy. Me: "is that JY's idol????" What is he doing at ZZ's premiere :w00t:  I hope ZZ will take a selfie with him, then upload to WB to make someone jealous :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

@sohocomo maybe a FF will help to bring my delulu sense back auntie? :D

Nah. The better option is, Deng Chao uploaded his selfie with ZZ. If that happens, I am sure a certain whale is going to be torn apart. Should he be jealous to his idol or to his kittenmeow? Maybe he'd just like the post instead... :phew:

• Like 22