Quantcast

4 hours ago, didz19 said:

What's a CP?

Character Pairing. 

A pairing of characters in a show, mostly with a romantic connotation 

(Haha I had the same problem a long while ago. Was in the fandom for 1 month not knowing what CP was until I watched a Chinese interview with Jing Yu.) 

ZZ will be attending Zebra Music Festival 27-28/8 at Jiangwan ShangHai Stadium,

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cmh9KLGUIAAjgh0.jpg

ZZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr Timmy's Japan Fan Club

Cmh15qkUMAApiEy.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I can understand their feeling and to some point, I agree. Addicted is part of their history, which unfortunately is considered "forbidden history" because of the ban. Keep on bringing Addicted might bring negative consequences to JY (and ZZ). Therefore, we can not force them (like how we can not force ZZ to sing the two songs).What irks me is, some of these fans think they know better than JY. They thought JY should not attend Thai FM. They think JY should cut any ties with Addicted. They think JY should act as stranger toward his co-stars.

I don't know where this "fans" come from but they can be less "protective" to jingyu.

At least protect him in a good way.

Why they think jingyu should act as stranger toward zz (or others) if their photos still in jy's weibo.

And his mom (if it isn't a fake acc) follow zz n cw at weibo.

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ will be attending Zebra Music Festival 27-28/8 at Jiangwan ShangHai Stadium,

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

Cmh9KLGUIAAjgh0.jpg

ZZ fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Timmy's Japan Fan Club

Cmh15qkUMAApiEy.jpg

Yay, another performance from zz. It's a good opportunity to keep perform n practice at the same time.

But how about ur college, zz? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

In the new bts video (thanks for translating @KKmegan! Much obliged) JY looks so incredibly forlorn. He looks like he's in a bit of mood. Not a bad mood, necessarily, just very... thoughtful. It seems to me he sinks into himself from time to time, thinking. We've defined him as a bit of an introvert, so he seems deep in thought here. And it to me, he also looks a little forlorn - but maybe he's just thoughtful.

In the first few seconds, it seems he throws a glance ZZ's way (since he's the one sitting in that direction). We've no idea what they all talked about before this, but I do find this glance very intriguing. Particularly since he begins with biting his lip, semi-smiling, looking up at ZZ and then fiddling a bit with his tongue before he looks down again. It makes him watching ZZ look like something more, like he's considering something important. To me, it looks like longing. Like he's deep in thought over ZZ, maybe having a little moment of fantasy about him. You can almost see the thought processes in his head watching this gif. There's a lot going on inside that head of his, that's for sure. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The clip makes me think of this interview where JY looks tired and sad and can't think of any common interests he has with ZZ... I've always wondered what was going on there.

Speaking of translated interviews... If there's one thing I can wish for, it's that someone puts the translation @jlt4ever did of the second half of the YY-interview with the four boys to the video. I would so love to see it with subtitles, it's not the same to read it separately. Just putting that out there.

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

In the new bts video (thanks for translating @KKmegan! Much obliged) JY looks so incredibly forlorn. He looks like he's in a bit of mood. Not a bad mood, necessarily, just very... thoughtful. It seems to me he sinks into himself from time to time, thinking. We've defined him as a bit of an introvert, so he seems deep in thought here. And it to me, he also looks a little morose/forlorn/sad, whatever you want.

In the first few seconds, it seems he throws a glance ZZ's way (since he's the one sitting in that direction). We've no idea what they all talked about before this, but I do find this glance very intriguing. Particularly since he begins with biting his lip, semi-smiling, looking up at ZZ and then fiddling a bit with his tongue before he looks down again. It makes him watching ZZ look like something more, like he's considering something important. To me, it looks like longing. Like he's deep in thought over ZZ - you can almost see the thought processes in his head watching this gif.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

The clip makes me think of this interview where JY looks tired and sad and can't think of any common interests he has with ZZ...

Speaking of translated interviews... If there's one thing I can wish for, it's that someone puts the translation @jlt4ever did of the second half of the YY-interview with the four boys to the video. I would so love to see it with subtitles, it's not the same to read it separately. Just putting that out there.

his no non-sense way of answering interview questions is something i appreciate deeply about him. he's so honest and raw. he never inhibits himself from being emotional. the DWS clips with the old woman with a dog and the one with an old couple are good examples. i wish i can meet him personally and know more about him. he has a very intriguing character,. mysterious in a way.

• Like 16

To mutch to quote for me but i want to thank you for the amazing pictures and video's.:cookie:

@charlie10 I'm absolutely not gonna watch that i can't handle that i love animals and i own a dog by myself. I'm hoping you removed that link so that nobody sees it.

Edited: @charlie10 thank you:cookie:

• Like 2

VIP event (062416)

Spoiler

Source:   deeply9-9

005uXdNNgw1f5ekxb7aclg30a30auqv8.gif

005uXdNNgw1f5edxirck6g308w0esx6x.gif

Johnny

Spoiler

Source:  (x)

86632d42jw1f5i7vx35h2j20hs0dcjsg.jpg

86632d42jw1f5i7w1c3bsj20hs0dcmxx.jpg

Random

Spoiler

Source:   朝辞瑜洲暮时归

005AcZ2Xgw1f5ibkrtltpj31601607wh.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f5i6fkbmf8j20p04vxke0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84gw1f5ic6gj9vxj20er3287ji.jpg

a966fe84gw1f5ic6gj9vxj20er3287ji.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5i8vt2xa4j30v90kugp9.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Dxx是一只炸毛喵哼

9b4f6476jw1f5i7w2zqyrj21mc1mcn2t.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你

006pY6S2jw1f5i8qn3r3gj30lc0sg7na.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  Addicted Korean Fan Club

006qO8GFgw1f5i9xnz0i1j30rs0rs47d.jpg

006qO8GFgw1f5i9xnetagj30rs0rsthn.jpg

• Like 22

On 3/7/2016 at 9:39 AM, nedaaa said:

ZZ

Cr : 该改昵称啦啦啦

Reveal hidden contents

Cmcbrw0UMAAWTzI.jpg

CmcbsELVMAAgI38.jpgCmcbs6pUcAAytdp.jpg

CmcblGVVMAEqsRr.jpgCmcblGRUMAA5e4j.jpg

@needaaa ...So handsome but so skinny:tears:...., take care of you pretty boy:blush::wub:.

• Like 3

On 4 July 2016 at 8:00 AM, Jeremy Yong said:

O.O I tried finding, to no avail. What's missing and where can I view it? 

(I had the impression that apart from the later bunch of episodes, starting from 10, and the earlier drunken stupor of Luo Yin, there was nothing else cut away.) 

in episode 6, there was a bike scene with GH and Jin Lulu after eating lunch with BLY. It was not in the cut episode. I noticed it when I run the subtitle's i got from VIKI (was able to extract the subtitle from the website) while playing the UNCUT version that I have. The subtitle become out of SYNC. 

• Like 3

Johnny – Milan ee809d.png Beijing (062016)

Spoiler

Source:   Dazzling_Johnny黄景瑜个站

0063cHPRgw1f5ipbf9f9sj32bc1jknpe.jpg

0063cHPRgw1f5ipbmvj42j32bc1jknpe.jpg

Photographer Zhang Hao Weibo update

Spoiler

Source:   摄影师张浩ZH

006dg8jDjw1f5isbel17lj30hs0npwfs.jpg

006dg8jDjw1f5isbf6664j30hs0npmzd.jpg

• Like 22

A brazilian fan got inspiration from jingyu

Spoiler

Check out @hiyaya12345's Tweet:

It always a heartwarming story if fans can do something positive because of their idol :)

And it's really good that fans make a donation etc under their name.

• Like 20

So many thoughts running through my mind when I read all the insightful thinking and analysis for the past few days. I do apologise for this haphazard post though but just needed to get this off my chest...

Spoiler

Looking at how far the boys have come so far, we, as their fans, be it only-fans or cp-fans, should be so proud of them and still keep on supporting them in the route that they have chosen. The road to stardom is never easy and is always fickle so they have to grasp opportunities given to them. 'Addicted' introduced them to the world but whatever happened, happened...they can gripe and lose faith and give up but they did not and they try...hard...harder and now they have some semblance of success. If they can choose to carry on in their various ways, why are we still so insistent on them, showing their cp-ness or non-cp ness? Or be so consume with whether they are still friends or not? I choose to believe they are close friends who care and still in contact with one-another, supporting each other. And they don't have to show me. ( though it would be nice...to know...hahaha)

Don't get me wrong, I delulu all the time and I love, love, love  reading the theories and analysis. But I don't seek confirmation or insistence on how JY or WZ should or should not act towards each other because I am not them, I will never know how they feel. So all these fans who insist that JY or ZZ act certain ways towards each other or the series makes no sense to me. Support them and show them you care, but you don't run their life...they are old enough and have a team to manage that. I think they both have a good sense of what they want to do. 

But what I could clearly see is how they turn from mere aquiantance to close friends. It would take a lot to convince me otherwise. How they will be in the future? Who knows. 

• Like 15

Another Addicted BTS from the one that published Addicted Photobook. Basketball scene

Spoiler

YZ short video manip. Lol I guess CP's fans are getting better now. Not just pictures and drawing anymore :lol:

Spoiler

Throwback YZ. Last part of this clip. This is when that picture, the one JY was looking at ZZ....down from the window, was taken?

Spoiler

2 FMs: 1 sweet memory, 1 painful memory

Spoiler

Throwback GH - BLY

Spoiler

• Like 22