Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Forgot to add this in my last post. Still hoping there will be a chance for jy to guest in zz remaining FM. Hopefully the thailand one, like a repay for the thai fans. Ah i can only wish...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timmy

Spoiler

Random

Spoiler

Source:   loveyouZuZu

006q0HXVgw1f5hxgy191dg30d50apqv6.gif

Source:   左子銘Aaron

Spoiler

 

6e45cac3jw1f5i5cq9xodj20x0181qet.jpg

 

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   阿嗚Awv

69d31a14gw1f5i3zh5e7jj20qo0qoabl.jpg

69d31a14gw1f59w440puej21kw2t479y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Johnny_努娜

005ObfXrjw1f5i4kmkdorj30gw0gzta8.jpg

 

Spoiler

Source:   鯨胸

005y7wuqgw1f5i5bvcb9hj30fa0lvdl3.jpg

005y7wuqgw1f5i5bu9rppj30fa0lv42z.jpg

 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SEXY ZZ (old pics):wub:

Spoiler
Spoiler

CmhYfyMVMAA3SWy.jpg

CmhYgQ2VYAArjGa.jpg

CmhYgrHUcAAqT78.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmhYXqjVIAAJH0_.jpg

CmhYYCBVYAEJAoE.jpg

CmhYZB3UsAIVNF6.jpgCmhYaHPUsAA50Iz.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmhYNsiVYAAPbkb.jpg

CmhYOGUUIAAu4b6.jpg

CmhYOgzUsAA7iXo.jpg

CmhYO20UkAAGDtE.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmhYHKRUcAAkd5l.jpg

CmhYHxlVMAAV6Dw.jpg

CmhYH9AVMAAnHSN.jpg

CmhYIUkUkAEBHNM.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmhXp_KUcAATD95.jpg

CmhXqz3VYAUN2fn.jpg

CmhXqbZUEAAjH5z.jpgCmhXrIeUMAADzjn.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmhXg6qUEAAoXJm.jpg

CmhXhVnVYAEOQXe.jpg

CmhXh1jVIAAmzhb.jpg

CmhXivgVMAEEWT2.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmhXYUnUIAAAUt6.jpg

CmhXYz7UMAE6yT2.jpg

CmhXZI_VMAAhXbV.jpg

CmhXZltVYAIq1qd.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmhXRk6UsAAjFWl.jpg

CmhXSCJUcAAziX8.jpg

CmhXT9sUsAE0UVv.jpg

CmhXUXSUcAIppJQ.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

 Something new?! Will put in spoiler later. 

I'm trying to download it from the google drive that shared on twitter but seems like everyone wants it right now so I need to wait till the link work again... glad you share this :D 

I don't understand a thing though... Anyone mind to translate this..??? why do i think that they are interrogating JY lol 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new video is JY was asked about his next judo competition. And he mentioned he wants to go for the competition in May in HK and zz asking him how the competition works, like what level the competition will be. Just look at how jy was looking at zz even when someone else was asking him qns. 

I always feel that jy had affection (More than friends feeling) towards zz but zz at that time did not return the feeling until now... lol

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Collection of ZZ's old photos

Spoiler
Spoiler

CmTSBrEUEAIuPcZ.jpg

CmTSCo8VYAE0Vw4.jpg

CmTSCsLVMAEptGH.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmTSDHqVIAA7tIJ.jpg

CmTSM8RVMAAxB-f.jpg

CmTSNgRVIAEQ2Sl.jpg

CmTSN1FUIAAeTIp.jpgCmTSOQsVYAA2IzX.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmTScqmVUAAwGbb.jpg

CmTSdD9UsAAeNw4.jpg

CmTSdewUEAAZ3Tg.jpg

CmTSd5ZUcAA2CQo.jpg

CmTSvSjVYAE-u5W.jpg

CmTSvzBUcAAMoXB.jpg

CmTSwLMVUAEqhQT.jpg

CmTSw3IVIAAmWsW.jpg

CmTS82jUsAA8tbl.jpg

CmTS9QGUIAAnrKQ.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmTS_m-UsAEeEn7.jpg

CmTTFxnUEAANVVC.jpg

CmTTGRqVYAASB_m.jpg

CmTTGfkUMAA1WCf.jpg

CmTTHFYUkAI8cQe.jpgCmTTPx9UEAA-D6e.jpg

CmTTQMoVIAABhcF.jpg

CmTTRGEVYAA2eF3.jpgCmTTQbJVMAEIHYT.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmTTXm5UkAAsFmB.jpg

CmTTYAGUEAAejNu.jpg

CmTTYmPVMAA14iI.jpg

CmTTY8GUIAAe1IE.jpg

CmTTf4oVUAExElW.jpg

CmTTgRxUIAI4WJN.jpg

CmTTgtJVMAAz4Wm.jpg

CmTThoPUcAAP02N.jpg

CmTTr3lVUAEPgjC.jpg

CmTTsULUcAAIFMt.jpg

CmTTssaUEAAfS75.jpg

CmTTs99VIAA9lj-.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmTTz5NUMAAC8os.jpgCmTT6hBVYAA5fOu.jpg

CmTT7tIVIAAktDh.jpg

CmTT8IQUkAE29uQ.jpg

CmTT8zhUEAAGAwm.jpgCmTUF9NVYAAS1o7.jpg

CmTUGXvUkAElFNO.jpg

CmTUGsLUEAABPzF.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmTUQA-VUAA7XVo.jpg

CmTUHKTUMAAoVEi.jpg

CmTUQgBVUAA4eEx.jpg

CmTUQx2UIAAqwHg.jpg

CmTURQhVYAAK4Gr.jpg

 

Spoiler

CmTUbuoVMAAH6Oz.jpg

CmTUcG-UkAINDd9.jpg

CmTUc9aUEAEa-Tw.jpg

CmTUchxUcAAlzA-.jpg

CmTUkP7UIAAAlif.jpg

CmTUknQUMAIkwcF.jpg

CmTUlDrUcAAuTlI.jpg

CmTUltKUEAQvT5R.jpg

CmTUtovVIAA9E5K.jpg

CmTUuKgUIAASBjE.jpg

CmTUuzxUIAA3rjr.jpgCmTUvLMUEAAANny.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

CmTU3_IVIAActvc.jpg

CmTU4XXUcAAJFEs.jpg

CmTU413UEAACak0.jpg

CmTU5XZUMAAUdEY.jpg

CmTU-mmVUAEYnTh.jpg

CmTU_E7UMAAoUhS.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [左子銘Aaron/MercedezChar]

CmhcFl8UcAAhTil.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou Studio 19520

CmhTqL0VUAAZkdc.jpg

JY - Addicted Photobook

Spoiler

Cr Pimpak24

CmhfHSSVYAEYbQN.jpg

Screen caps from new BTS

Spoiler

CmhNdQdUMAAUtSh.jpg

CmhNeRpVUAIz3xI.jpg

CmhNfNgVMAEt28a.jpg

Random ZZ

Spoiler

Cr Pimpak24

CmhegZ0VUAADEoI.jpg

ZZ - Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr Junibaum

CmhgXcuUcAEpnpl.jpg

CmhgbApUsAADTA4.jpg

 

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know....I think really like JY's character, although I don't know him that well...I can see that he was really honest in every video that you guys posted here.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, narakeiko said:

I'm trying to download it from the google drive that shared on twitter but seems like everyone wants it right now so I need to wait till the link work again... glad you share this :D 

I don't understand a thing though... Anyone mind to translate this..??? why do i think that they are interrogating JY lol 

 I edited my post and tried my best to translate it line by line. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

The new video is JY was asked about his next judo competition. And he mentioned he wants to go for the competition in May in HK and zz asking him how the competition works, like what level the competition will be. Just look at how jy was looking at zz even when someone else was asking him qns. 

I always feel that jy had affection (More than friends feeling) towards zz but zz at that time did not return the feeling until now... lol

 
 

Hey have you gone through the Baidu forum? My love for this couple has greatly improved my mandarin if not for anything else. There is this particularly interesting thread that discuss this. If you are interested I will send it you via PM. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

 

Hey have you gone through the Baidu forum? My love for this couple has greatly improved my mandarin if not for anything else. There is this particularly interesting thread that discuss this. If you are interested I will send it you via PM. 

Yes please <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

Yes please <3

My dead grandmother would be so proud of me, trying so hard to read chinese now.  The owner/ writer of the posts is by far one of the the most calm, logical, and mature fan and writes so wonderfully. Sent!! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, are there any of you who has jingyu's palm photo or zz's palm photo?

If it's free, I wanna send it to an online palm reading at yt, check tony leggett acc.

It just for fun and no harm to them. :)

I know this acc because he read song mino's palm. Mino is a member of korean boyband, winner.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

My dead grandmother would be so proud of me, trying so hard to read chinese now.  The owner/ writer of the posts is by far one of the the most calm, logical, and mature fan and writes so wonderfully. Sent!! 

God bless you mwah mwah mwah. Haven't received it yet. Waiting.....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Hey have you gone through the Baidu forum? My love for this couple has greatly improved my mandarin if not for anything else. There is this particularly interesting thread that discuss this. If you are interested I will send it you via PM. 

Yes pls.

Anyway about last night recording when JY was asked what his ideal type and his reply was "girl ah?" I mean this is the THIRD time already, of course they asking a female ideal type, why is thete a need to clarify? Unless....

Also the supposed JY mom weibo just posted a picture of a dog (same breed as Billy) so maybe that account is really jy mom and I hope it is since he follows zz. Ah my delulu world.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Yes pls.

Anyway about last night recording when JY was asked what his ideal type and his reply was "girl ah?" I mean this is the THIRD time already, of course they asking a female ideal type, why is thete a need to clarify? Unless....

Also the supposed JY mom weibo just posted a picture of a dog (same breed as Billy) so maybe that account is really jy mom and I hope it is since he follows zz. Ah my delulu world.

What's supposed JY mom weibo's username?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, atze1091 said:

What's supposed JY mom weibo's username?

gly幽兰,not sure if its really her though. She follows Chen Wen and ZZ too, but not Da Shu for some reason. 

P.S its actually quite nice, the fans go over and say hi to her and tell her they really like JY and will support him. Chinese mothers love to hear how great/adorable/smart their children are, so I think she will be pleased. There is a bit of squabble in the thread over whether the account is legit etc. But I think all in all,  most are quite respectful. No one can confirm if its really Huang Ma Ma.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZZ

Cr :alex张磊

Spoiler

Cmh8bRqVIAA29A5.jpgCmh8bRxVIAALEoF.jpg

Cmh8bRxUkAQ5kFw.jpg

JY

Cr :TimelessWhale

Spoiler

Cmh7eU2UEAAMNni.jpg

Cmh7eU3UcAAykkq.jpg

Cmh7eU2VMAEAvYI.jpg

Cmh7yqSUcAAYGSj.jpg

Cmh7ysLVIAAlxlm.jpg

Cmh7yxcUsAEml6x.jpgCmh8F2fVYAAEhWO.jpg

Cmh8F3NUkAAtXhh.jpg

Cmh8F31UkAALQD-.jpg

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...