23 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I think their personal/romantic non romantic relationship is really none of our business tbvh. We can dream that they someday come out as a couple or not. But, their capacity as an entertainer will never be defined whether they're in relationship or not. Right now we can delulu, we can make analysis and time and time again we have been reminding ourselves that in real life it is their private issues. 

Need to draw the line as fan, Both CPFs and Only fans that you need not to cross. You love them, as actors in Addicted first, then them as a person. But, really it is none of our bussiness what relationship in real life. Why do fans always feel that they deserve to know their idols personal lives? Beyond me

So it should be possible that they need not act in ways that feed our delulu minds? In other words, not act in CP ways and still be popular.

Because we sometimes rant about the fan services that JY performed willingly or unwillingly. But equally, I feel that I am guilty of expecting him to keep to the CP image. Actually, I don't really care if they are together. But I feel that I am still not prepared for them to move away from this public image, and to see them as just HJY and XWZ rather than YZ or ZY.

But for them to grow, at some point they would need to or is this move not needed?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

After Thai FM I do not think they associate themselves publicly as CP. And if I can say from then they are indeed still popular. Don't you think?

If all the "candies" are just figment of our collective imagination, then I would agree with you. Because, no matter what they do, we will find candies.

Sorry for the rant. It's a realisation that I come to and question myself. In the end, I will support them no matter what.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Scandani said:

After Thai FM I do not think they associate themselves publicly as CP. And if I can say from then they are indeed still popular. Don't you think?

What's a CP?

36 minutes ago, bearology said:

Another Addicted BTS

Oooh! Seems it was published by the same (Taiwanese?) company which released the photobook: on this facebook! They've posted the other bts videos too. We can hope they'll post more new ones! Hopefully, there's still a lot more where that came from. 

I don't understand a word, but it looks wonderful. :) 

• Like 8

Timmy

Spoiler

L'OFFICIEL photo shoot (062916)

Spoiler

Source:   KONGUKSU

006pYpWRgw1f5hzguyqj1g309g0fkhdv.gif

Avenue of Stars recording (061016)

Spoiler

Source:   冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5egw1f5hzxh0ryej21pi2k4qv5.jpg

ea146d5egw1f5hzxp06ghj21uf2rinpd.jpg

ea146d5egw1f5hzxxbis5j21hw28qe81.jpg

Beijing Fan sign event 

Spoiler

Source:  冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5egw1f5hzx1e68mj24ch2wghdt.jpg

ea146d5egw1f5hzwvhmwnj24n433knpd.jpg

ea146d5egw1f5hzx9y8w7j247t2tckjl.jpg

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler

Source:  leohild_

006qFXzrgw1f5eyzgzmg8g30dc0ptx6x.gif

006qFXzrgw1f5huxpmlvsg309q0knhe1.gif

Cabbeen photo shoot BTS

Spoiler

Source:  leohild_

006qFXzrgw1f5i2o6nxygj30u00u0tcu.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

6f2cf0cbgw1f5i21mthevj20wx0lg7qs.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  

006pfSvzgw1f5i0jj1u4nj30u01xk486.jpg

006pfSvzgw1f5i0jhry5mj316o1kwdnq.jpg

006pfSvzgw1f5i0jjc42gj30u01xkdlx.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

005yDO7cjw1f5i2w8vv5sj30k01q14kx.jpg

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, bearology said:

So apparently ZZ wore this top before but without the 19520 number. And during the concert, he wore another layer outside with this number :phew:

Hide contents

Cr Nara777

CmguFRBVUAEXs3m.jpg

CmguHDDVIAEOf-t.jpg

JY gifs - BOYHOOD

Hide contents

Cr [海洛有因必上瘾]

6198d47fgw1f5hspi4c4rg20js0gie8h.gif

6198d47fgw1f5hsjva7iag20kj0ew4qu.gif

Hide contents

Cr [矮人国有瑜]

8039c531gw1f5hszjyv0aj2140140aw8.jpg

JY and his parents

Hide contents

Cr on pic

Cmf2gaOUIAAHRIY.jpg

Throw back YZ

Hide contents

Cr 月下上舞wendy

CmgAAjMUsAA6xRR.jpg

ZZ fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic 

CmguI2JVUAAL7xD.jpg

Another Addicted BTS

Hide contents

I think it's pointless to discuss whether JY or ZZ is pulling away from their CP image or not because its true. They are banned to appear together, aren't they? And the only way to shorten the "7-years-and-9-months" separation for them would be to grow stronger as an individual. I once thought that after TFM, if there was a voting to get a role in a movie, only fans would fight to death and we would have to choose between JY or ZZ to vote. So I have to say I quite like their move so far. Not even 3 months after the official separation, ZZ is now recognised as a real singer (not just a lead cast who sings his movie OST) and JY has established a concrete foundation for himself as a model. They are growing stronger day by day but not clashing each other. I believe in ZZ's tears when he sang the 2 OST songs in Korea (not to mention all of the suspicious clothes and accessories) and JY for having Shangyin in his info for D&G website and ZZ's photo during his Youku talk. So til the day we can see them together again, let's just have faith in them :wub:

aww.. "let's just have faith in them". Thank you. Those words are magic. You made me believe in them again.

For now, I can be contented with the silent "hints" from YZ, like the same clothes or accessories, or those "accidental" likes in WB/ social media. 

As the saying goes - "LOVE IS PATIENT". :heart:

• Like 11

Under the current circumstances they must distance themselves from the CP image in order to go ahead.

Friendship is a very precious thing. They are idols and also individuals. And as such it is human to care about them.

Are they still willing and able to keep their friendship. That's in my opinion what many worry about.

As long as there are "FBI-agents" and fancams everywhere and fans fighting their wars, it is impossible to show it publicly. It is a vicious circle.

• Like 8

Whoever who has Weibo :D mind if I ask you guys for a favour?

Help to support our baby whale and cat! Instructions are as below, cr in pic:

Spoiler

image.jpg

Use #向全世界安利许魏洲# for ZZ or #向全世界安利黄景瑜# for JY!

Remember to put a space after each hashtag, followed by anything you'd like to say! Basically keep using these hashtags for the boys~ The sentences should be at least 15 characters! 

Let's do this guys!

p.s. JY's "BOYHOOD" video.... *dies* Shall download the video soon o(^▽^)o

• Like 18

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Oooh! Seems it was published by the same (Taiwanese?) company which released the photobook: on this facebook! They've posted the other bts videos too. We can hope they'll post more new ones! Hopefully, there's still a lot more where that came from. 

I don't understand a word, but it looks wonderful. :) 

Me too, not a single word, first I thought it was only JY in the BTS. I was just staring at him talking then as soon as I saw ZZ's back, me "awwww" and smiled like an idiot :sweatingbullets: I hope they will release the BTS for Walk Slowly MV. But then I don't know if I'm strong enough to watch it :sweatingbullets:

Edit: JY singing "Those years" (audio only) :wub:

Spoiler

Cr -真域RealZone-

@didz19 CP = Couple 

Edited by bearology
add link
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, KKmegan said:

P.S. Okay ..I think you can start off with WB account: 果冻软软不是软妹w. 

Thanks alot. So after seeing some of the comments from JY only fans, i guess i kinda understand where they coming from. They said (or claimed) they did not denied about JY first role was GH but because they just love JY more than the character  GH and they want to move on from this character as they felt that it will jeopardise JY future/career which is kinda true.

But I do feel annoyed that they think JY wants to forget that he acted GH before (and that JY refuse to admit he acted as gh before as proven by the reject signature incident) because to me its more of JY wants to avoid known as GH. 

Anyway, OP said that after JY rejected, he told the girl that next time he will give her a more handsome of himself (which is weird actually, JY dont find pictures of him as GH handsome?) Then again we wont know how true this is since she's a JY only fan and the only one mentioning this. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, bearology said:

Me too, not a single word, first I thought it was only JY in the BTS. I was just staring at him talking then as soon as I saw ZZ's back, me "awwww" and smiled like an idiot :sweatingbullets: I hope they will release the BTS for Walk Slowly MV. But then I don't know if I'm strong enough to watch it :sweatingbullets:

Edit: JY singing "Those years" (audio only) :wub:

Hide contents

Cr -真域RealZone-

@didz19 CP = Couple 

@bearologyJY seriously have a really nice voice!!! Love it!! Any link to that video?

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Something new?! Will put in spoiler later. 

I'm trying to download it from the google drive that shared on twitter but seems like everyone wants it right now so I need to wait till the link work again... glad you share this :D 

I don't understand a thing though... Anyone mind to translate this..??? why do i think that they are interrogating JY lol 

• Like 5

The new video is JY was asked about his next judo competition. And he mentioned he wants to go for the competition in May in HK and zz asking him how the competition works, like what level the competition will be. Just look at how jy was looking at zz even when someone else was asking him qns. 

I always feel that jy had affection (More than friends feeling) towards zz but zz at that time did not return the feeling until now... lol

• Like 14