Quantcast

They will show this program on 26 july

JY Today

Cr :jisafan

Spoiler

ed4fd18ejw1f5h66s3swcj21901qo4qq.jpg

ed4fd18ejw1f5h66v6vtnj21901q34qq.jpged4fd18ejw1f5h66nku04j21901v91ky.jpged4fd18ejw1f5h66qecvij218p1v14qq.jpg

Cr:HEOWIJU

Spoiler

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65ghij5j31to2qi7wh.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65crfz9j31to2qi4qp.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65ergq4j31to2qib29.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65azcl7j31to2qi7wh.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65j3d31j31to2qi1kx.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65l0d2pj31to2qib29.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h67svthtj30zk1hctii.jpg

006hJ3TEjw1f5h65nnfjaj31to2qi7wh.jpg006hJ3TEjw1f5h67s185xj31to2qib29.jpg

Cr :BLACK_CAT_UV

Spoiler

006rlT8jgw1f5h5fgvk3aj313e0qo79k.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5h5fndt69j314f0qodm3.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5h5fv4otzj315a0qoah6.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5h5oelxqrj30sf0kpjtr.jpg006rlT8jgw1f5h5oiuayjj30sg0jd76y.jpg

Cr :heeroyly_

Spoiler

CmdOU1zVIAEK4N2.jpg

CmdOXNxUIAAASuW.jpg

CmdOZpoUIAA_YRa.jpg

CmdOihrUsAAJcdE.jpg

CmdOk69UEAExcLe.jpg

CmdOnmDUEAAB5wt.jpg

Cr :uuuops_

Spoiler

CmdNt3gUkAABRR-.jpg

• Like 19

水靈文創 facebook posted another clip, BTS 4 – Yin Zi crying on the rooftop.

Video link: https://www.facebook.com/fansapps/videos/1032069313535676/

Translation of the clip

Spoiler

JY: Yin Zi stop crying        

JY: your father is still your father

JY: no matter how many times he marries

JY: he would still dote on you the most

ZZ: there will be no one else

ZZ: that can cook such horrible food for me

JY: you still wish to eat the food cooked by him

ZZ: there will be no one else

ZZ: that will pour my underwear into the drain

JY: in the future

JY: I will cook for you

JY: I guarantee that it will taste even more horrible than his food

JY: I can wash the clothes

JY: we will buy a carton of underwear

JY: pour away one every time we wash

JY: Yin Zi

JY: I guarantee

JY: other than your father in this world

JY: no one else would dote on you more than me

Director: good cut

Director: OK wrap-up

Staff: wrap-up!

Staff: where did you go

• Like 19

12 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend told me that Zhouzhou's song has reached Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!! His album is in the list of Global Chinese Golden Chart for MY.FM radio station!!!!!

Dear fellow Malaysian, remember to vote for zzmeow :)

12 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I'm gonna write to Zhouzhou to encourage him to have a small fansigning event here in Malaysia

Please please zz come to Malaysia. Malaysian fans will be happily waiting for you Mr Kitten!

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, tea4two said:

They are taking whatever opportunities that people are kind enough to offer them.  What we can do is support them along the way until censorship and competition ease up.  

that sorta what lurks in my mind when i wrote this previously...

3 hours ago, choccolatta said:

with all the bs connecting to jy - maybe they try to take a detour  first and take the long road to get a firm foundation while waiting for the big break..

and yes you are right, the best thing to do is to give them support :)

• Like 7

Timmy

Spoiler

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler

Source:   REDMOON9294

006qapIlgw1f5h1slb9n5g30go0b4npe.gif

Avenue of Stars recording (061016)

Spoiler

Source:   enjoy11655

006rgv0Yjw1f5h9c29439j31kw2jc4gm.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5h9c8pmz0j31kw11xgsx.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5h9d2393sj31kw109qfo.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5h9dip5c4j31kw11x79z.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5h9dq1xv2j31kw2dc4i1.jpg

VIP event (062416)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   洲洲今天也爱你

006q9rQBgw1f5h5nsh94yg30j60n01l5.gif

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006pXUeSgw1f5h5ndz4vdg30bu0cp7wo.gif

Random Timmy

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   小业子yz

006dclxegw1f5h7xjnp7pg30dr0b6x6s.gif

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲国际International_YuZhou

5b21434djw1f5h4ts4n9lg20bi04gb2p.gif

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f5hd2kglczj30nm0fs76t.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5h7f98ik4j30go0m876d.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f5h9twr6gxj30oa1xgk2z.jpg

005LlXWjjw1f5h9txcbmoj30oa1xgami.jpg

005LlXWjjw1f5h9txctcvj30oa1xgn8o.jpg

005LlXWjjw1f5h9ty1jd3j30oa1xgk3v.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f5h3az6eejj20qo0v4gox.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5h33j792nj30sg0izwi8.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f5h5vkuu6cj30go0fkt9t.jpg

• Like 18

12 hours ago, zzxiaon said:

Hi, what is missing in Ep 2 and 6?

---- Nevermind. I saw it. LOLz

O.O I tried finding, to no avail. What's missing and where can I view it? 

(I had the impression that apart from the later bunch of episodes, starting from 10, and the earlier drunken stupor of Luo Yin, there was nothing else cut away.) 

• Like 1

Guys, do you know where can I download Timmy's live performance on TV (not the fancam)? I've been collecting PV/MV of Japanese, Chinese and Korean artists for as long as I can remember. My 1TB hard disk is already full with their live performances and MVs. Now I'm searching for Timmy's HD MV and live performances. Anyone know where can I get them?

3 hours ago, choccolatta said:

that sorta what lurks in my mind when i wrote this previously...

and yes you are right, the best thing to do is to give them support :)

everybody has to start somewhere to make the success all worth it. and for jy and zz, it's all these web shows, photoshoots and appearances. it's better to start with humble beginnings rather that handing everything to you without working for it. slowly but surely, they will be noticed by influencial people in the business. it's just the beginning. look, it's just about six months ago when they released addicted and they are already known by millions of fans. that's a major feat to beat!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

Both JY & ZZ are restricted from appearing on mainland public Television, that's why they can only do web shows.  Not to mention, because of competition and the derivatives from SARFT, people are hesitate to invite them to play roles in dramas/movies.  They are taking whatever opportunities that people are kind enough to offer them.  What we can do is support them along the way until censorship and competition ease up.  

But there wasnt an official confirmation that they cant appear on public television right? It just some rumours and that made tv program scare to invite them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

But there wasnt an official confirmation that they cant appear on public television right? It just some rumours and that made tv program scare to invite them.

According to the China Digital Time article (read about them here, they leaned toward academia and focus on censorship key issues in China so a lot of the articles they published certainly have some truths to it), a derivative was issued: 

Since directives are sometimes communicated orally to journalists and editors, who then leak them online, the wording published here may not be exact. The date given may indicate when the directive was leaked, rather than when it was issued. CDT does its utmost to verify dates and wording, but also takes precautions to protect the source. See CDT’s collection of Directives from the Ministry of Truth since 2011.

• Like 13

Yu was asked (again....) what he looks out for in his partner physically during the filming of the programme last night. All the CP fans on WB got a little carried away as usual.. haha .. 

Spoiler

NyMjUHK.jpg

The lower part of the body is most important. Legs! Long Legs. Small slim waist, shoulders, collar bones. Boobs are not important.. (really yu?). Doesn't have to be exceptionally good looking, just not ugly. What's important is the features are proportional. I like Chinese, but westernized face is the best!

Spoiler

TxTAJHC.jpg

dEdf3mI.jpg

qOxa0eH.jpg

Anyway I have never watched this variety show before, so i have no idea what the format is like.  Apparently, the guest's heartbeats are measured throughout the show (Yu was wearing a fit bit like gadget). One of the comments on WB mentioned, Yu was very "well behaved", and Yu's heartbeats were very steady and regular for most part of the show except when he was asked one particular question. 

• Like 24

3 hours ago, tea4two said:

According to the China Digital Time article (read about them here, they leaned toward academia and focus on censorship key issues in China so a lot of the articles they published certainly have some truths to it), a derivative was issued: 

Since directives are sometimes communicated orally to journalists and editors, who then leak them online, the wording published here may not be exact. The date given may indicate when the directive was leaked, rather than when it was issued. CDT does its utmost to verify dates and wording, but also takes precautions to protect the source. See CDT’s collection of Directives from the Ministry of Truth since 2011.

@tea4twoAh this one. I read before in chinese. I thought there's another one specifically said both of them cannot appear on public television until further notice. Because this one is more of they dont want people to overly use/promote them so technically there isnt an official confirmation that they cant appear on public television in future. But then again, perhaps this one lead to people dont dare to invite them especially after what happened to HC. 

• Like 1

JY - D&G street style. One day, you will have your own clothing line, your own talk show/variety show or anything that you want to do :). You always have our support, and your wifey as well of course. 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

w7BGSZ5.jpg

0XFFxUZ.jpg

xCDKnk2.jpg

jkvAVfc.jpg

yqXQMPk.jpg

YZ like hubby like wifey :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 23