Quantcast

3 hours ago, tompark said:

GOOD NEWS! 
VIKI got the license for "Addicted"
https://www.viki.com/tv/30705c-addicted
58d3b085f2.jpg?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t

Now you don't have to worry if the place you're watching will have the videos blocked.
Have fun :w00t:

Is it just me? Or I cannot see any episode in Viki. It's actually not licensed. It was a Channel of fans who uploaded it there. But for some reason, i cannot see it. Maybe it's not available anymore? Can someone confirm?

• Like 4

There are some exciting news that Timmy voiced one of the roles in the upcoming animated movie Big Fish & Begonia (original title was Da Hai). The premiere is coming soon. It was planned for release on the July, 8. This film was long awaited and should be a bomb!

http://weibo.com/u/5740684955?refer_flag=0000015012_&from=feed&loc=nickname&is_hot=1

• Like 9

11 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Unlike most fans, I guess I don't have a phobia of discussing less happy things. :)

Spoiler

It all sounds nice in theory, my dear. But let me point out something for you: Those rumours you wanted to discuss so damn much? They are all nonsene without any proof to back them up. You would think for someone who has as many anti-fans as JY, if he had indeed done some nasty things in the past , they would have all been dug up by now with pics and solid evidence. Do we see any ? No we do not. Hence we choose to ignore them. So let me give you my counterpoint: we do not have a phobia of discussing less happy things. We simply do not discuss groundless rumour. If that makes you think of us as deluded cp fans who refuse to acknowledge the harsh truth then so be it. Because you mentioning the rumour makes me think you have bad intention too. 

I am just curious, is there any member here whose bias is JY and still does not understand why JY liked a post by anti ? Because even I get why JY did that even though I am ZZ-biased :huh:

Now please carry on. 

• Like 13

Anyone know when was this? Last time when ZZ drove to SH to help his hubby with all the lugguages?? Lol :lol: sorry no crossline cause i sill dont know how to do it on mobile.

Spoiler

@KKmegan we are not avoiding "less happy things". How many "less happy things" have happened in the last 2-3 months? All the bans, cut off from shows, seperations, etc and etc, we do discuss and shows our frustration here and there because there are facts to start a discussion. We just dont discuss things that dont have anything to discuss about. These are stories written by fanatics, just like a Fanfic but a negative Fanfic. So when u are reading a Fanfic, you like it, you will give lots of cookies and hearts and appreciation to the writer. You dont like it, you skip it. As simple as that! 

@gashupingo thank you. So far we have 17/7 and 30/7 for ZZ's concert. 23/7 JY (as a guest) for a concert. Do we know if there will be a Shanghai or Chengdo (sorry if i misspell it) concert? ZZ was me tioning about it in his interview. 

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

6 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

hahahaha he the question what food do you like western of chinese Timmy: western  hahahahaha hes not BLY lol

thanks for the translating:D

Because Johnny likes Western style so much. So it's not surprising if Zhouzhou likes Western food :w00t: #delulu

@gashupingo forever grateful that you're still in this fandom. Thanks for Zhouzhou's interview! Will watch it when I go back home today. 

The person only translated the wrestling part unfortunately! I was hoping it was fully sub to understand what's going on. If you wanted to continue subbing that, I'd be forever grateful!!! There was a part where the male MC mentioned the name of "Huang Jingyu" if I'm not mistaken and then pointing at Zhouzhou around 26:00 mark or something and I was wondering whether I'm hearing it correctly or not.

Anyway it's a shame that it couldn't be air. Also a shame that some camera was focusing on JY or ZZ only so cannot see the reaction of Johnny when Zhouzhou was doing something and vice versa. Sometimes I feel like we CPF are very awesome because we follow two persons at the same time so we spent double amount of time to keep up with these two boys. In fact if we went to this HC or FM or any show with these two, we'd probably do our best to capture them in the same frame, which is quite a difficult task, than the only-fan who just need to focus on one person only. 

Gashu's Zhou's Q&A

Quality in a man - tough, has princple, do things decisively *side-eyeing you so bad* yes, yes, you were talking about all the men in the world. Of course, of course. :phew:

Finally, this month's 30th came. Now just need to sleep and wake up on next month's 30th. Has waiting for 30th always been this long? Doesn't usually you blink and it's already next year? Why July 30th this year feels like it take forever to come?

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, windglider said:

JY in Demon Girl

Someone should photo shop that picture and replace whatever he is holding with his precious iphone! Haha!! 

I haven't check it out yet.. but Demon Girl has supposedly aired 4 episodes already. Try this link: http://www.mgtv.com/v/2/291796/ if you are interested. 

• Like 8

Just some pics

i am desperate too as the OP

Similar but not the same
Spoiler

I am sure most of us had wished this in our delulu land

Spoiler

Random JY and ZZ

Spoiler

Cr. On pic

just random thought

Spoiler

I may not be popular but am still glad that when whale wants his privacy, he is just disappeared. I hope he has these days for himself. I know how liberating being with oneself can be, as a recharge too for body and soul. I hope he will come back all fresh. I am pretty okay not getting his news and only get his work related news. I still hear some gossips hear and there and my baobeis are pretty great with sugars. But, other than that. Very content that he has his 'whale time' all for himself ... And his love one. 

Happy fans

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Reveal hidden contents

I may not be popular but am still glad that when whale wants his privacy, he is just disappeared. I hope he has these days for himself. I know how liberating being with oneself can be, as a recharge too for body and soul. I hope he will come back all fresh. I am pretty okay not getting his news and only get his work related news. I still hear some gossips hear and there and my baobeis are pretty great with sugars. But, other than that. Very content that he has his 'whale time' all for himself ... And his love one. 

Happy fans

I agree! He gets criticized for being unfriendly and "高冷"/cold towards his fans. Seriously, someone who is so nice and moved so easily by the plight of an old lady and her unlicensed dog is not a cold person. I remembered he mentioned somewhere he is not “高冷“ ,but is withdrawn when he is tired. I think JY is introverted by nature and needs his "me time" to decompress. I'm glad he is off the radar and not looking at wb.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

.......  (apart from the Jesus-theme - which I don't really understand. Is it just a fashion statement? Or is he christian? Jesus on the cross keeps coming back at any rate).

I have been wondering about the jesus shirts too. As everything related to religion can be interpreted completely different one has to be careful about it. But I think jesus with a crown of thorns can be seen as a martyr. And from what I learned it was a sign of how strong gods love for human beings is that he sent his son to us. Therefore I guess "love" and "martyr" probably are the meaning of these shirts if he wears them with any intention at all.

• Like 13

Ah, it is so quiet today. I wanted to write something tho.

I watched a drama then the man of this hetero couple did something nice to the girl and I blurted "that is so seme". I don't what was that supposed to mean and I can't think a good explaination for my comment. I do admit I find hetero couple a bit 'meh' for some times now but it's not like I am all only non-hetero.

I miss YuZhou so much.

• Like 12