Quantcast

10 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

He have a huge fanbase there, and I hope some director see it, and take a chance to pair him up with someone there. 

Suddenly i have a silly thought.

Zz join we got married Chinese and has "wife" from korea.

Wondering who will become his wife.

Omo, i wanna see zz interaction with woman bcos i think i never saw his interaction with woman :P

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ on IZE news. Full article: http://m.ize.co.kr/view.html?no=2016062609277222901

Reveal hidden contents

95ncEfm.jpg

EvkMpHT.jpg

HoN43nB.jpg

kpVfzzK.jpg

GlJm4gz.jpg

Classy kitten is my fave :wub:

He's so handsome and totally look like korean idol here hahaha

• Like 13

Anyone can help me updating my XWZ's hat collection, he wore hat during Thailand and Korea (rehearsal in both Thailand and Korea (?), and then after the concert in Seoul). I think there's some wording, but could not figure out from this angle of pics. Maybe someone has better pics?

Thank you!

Spoiler

and this one is yesterday

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Anyone can help me updating my XWZ's hat collection, he wore hat during Thailand and Korea (rehearsal in both Thailand and Korea (?), and then after the concert in Seoul). I think there's some wording, but could not figure out from this angle of pics. Maybe someone has better pics?

Thank you!

Hide contents

and this one is yesterday

@ScandaniI think its a NY hat the second and last one the first one i don't know

• Like 8

Hi i'm new here. i rarely comment on here.. I watched Addicted series but not keep up with the actors updates only following them on insta.. For a few days i've been lurking around here and saw u guys saying about the banning things. I know about the banning like the china govt ban last 3 episodes and the cancellation of season 2. But i didnt know about they can't go to same show together too.. Why is that? I watched other BL movies like Kong Chiu Nan & Huang Li GE but China never ban them so why they only banning ZZ & JY?? So confusing..I am not very up to date with their stories tho. Can someone explain to me. And are they really dating each other in real life?

• Like 5

You guys know that people have been talking about ZZ at this cc in Korea, that he said something like he wouldn't be able to keep going this road if it were not for the fans. And fans say that they've never seen this sentimental side of ZZ before. Before even if he was sad or something he always held back his emotions or would never shed a tear or show a weak side of his. But he did this time. So some people are wondering if something has happened before the cc. And there is also rumor that they've been talking so much that some people do know that one of the casts in a BL movie is really gay and that movie was banned and the main casts aren't allowed to see each other. They say that's the most they can reveal and fans have to figure themselves. Well I personally don't care about that gay/straight thing at all but it's quite interesting to delulu about it, isn't it? :P some say they have feeling that BLY really giving them the gay/bisexual vibes while GH seems really straight. Well i actually sort of agree with that. I have a very strong sense that it was ZZ who fell for JY first and then sort of tried to attract JY. On the other hand, I believe that JY just couldn't resist ZZ's charm( well who could?! :D ) so it's been happening like that until today. What do you guys think? Is it okay if i brought this up? :P 

• Like 13

@kmmyzz Thank you! The interview is somehow quite personal in my opinion. "Never give up", "keep the principle". Ah, ZZ, I can feel you. Keep growing strong and tall! I also saw ZZ in TV news. Is the review good? How is the overall mood of kfans? Are they happy? (Me being overly anxious and nagging cousin again LOL).

---

@yjhx86 @kmmyzz Thank you! Ah, I am so happy that kfans are happy with the concert. I am sure ZZ is happy too! *wipe my tears* Hopefully, ZZ will have lots of new projects in Korea. But, no, please not "We got married", @Oline Oline! God knows how many sad songs will be uploaded in Changba if that happens XD

• Like 24

@yjhx86 thank you for the encouragement! (this is so mummy-like of you XD) I heard many refrain from going to send ZZ off as they were ashamed of what happened yesterday and the night after the concert ended (I think you saw some fancams of it? But to make it short:)

Spoiler

Fancams of people pushing and blocking ZZ's way in the hotel, it was chaotic yet the fans there were like "주주 안녕! 안녕 안녕!" all the time, some walked into the hotel entrance door (the one with glass door that can be pushed, why the heck I forgot the English term now OTL) with ZZ and ZZ had to push some out because they were pushy + he's afraid something will happen.

But I hope fans today will behave and show the best attitude so that ZZ will feel relaxed and will come back to Korea more often. He did say he will do so, right? :)

@sohocomo ah yes auntie, revolving door! Idk why I couldn't find the right word when I wrote this just now, stupid me XD thank you!

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I also saw ZZ in TV news. Is the review good? How is the overall mood of kfans? Are they happy? (Me being overly anxious and nagging cousin again LOL).

Seeing he was mentioned on KBS isn't too surprising, as the concert was held at KBS Arena (which is still way too cool.)

Does anybody know if any of the other networks mentioned ZZ's concert? SBS? MBC? TvN?

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@yjhx86 thank you for the encouragement! (this is so mummy-like of you XD) I heard many refrain from going to send ZZ off as they were ashamed of what happened yesterday and the night after the concert ended (I think you saw some fancams of it? But to make it short:)

Hide contents

Fancams of people pushing and blocking ZZ's way in the hotel, it was chaotic yet the fans there were like "주주 안녕! 안녕 안녕!" all the time, some walked into the hotel entrance door (the one with glass door that can be pushed, why the heck I forgot the English term now OTL) with ZZ and ZZ had to push some out because they were pushy + he's afraid something will happen.

But I hope fans today will behave and show the best attitude so that ZZ will feel relaxed and will come back to Korea more often. He did say he will do so, right? :)

@kmmyzz I really mean it, Kmmy! You are very good. Im not sure how old you are, but you really translate very well. Maybe you should seriously think about career in it. Yes, I know what happened and it is so wrong. That's 사생팬. Sa-saeng fans are not true fans in K-fandom (at least in the cafe I belong to). I know many fans (except those group) did NOT go visit ZZ even though they exactly knew where he was and of course they wanted to see him too. KR Addicted cafe did not even allow their ZZ pics to be on cafe whatsoever. Bc that's what 사생팬s do. And... I really hope he comes to Korea often too, Kmmy, and I really hope K-fans show the best attitude....... Yes, he said he will be back!!!!!! +_+ (but when will I get to see him? T-T-T-T)

Update: ZZ just arrived at the airport with guard! ---> Sorry... only guard is taking off his luggage, hes still in the car now

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

some walked into the hotel entrance door (the one with glass door that can be pushed, why the heck I forgot the English term now OTL)

Do you mean a revolving door?  (I hate those, even when there's no one else using it)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

If you can say anything to your teenage self, what will you say?
Um... probably will say 'get more motivated and don't feel discouraged.' But for me, I have more things to say to the me in the future than to my young self. Don't be conceited, don't think pessimistically, work harder, and to take care of myself better.

This is the one that caught me the most. As usual, he is so honest when answering a questions. I love how he said he wanted to say something to his future than to his young self.  That show how ambitious he is yet his answer is so humble. Compare to what you are before, you future is so much important. I hope that you can be so succes in the future ZZ ah. Please stay the way you are now, I can wait to see how you grow into such a successful Idol all across the world.

and thank you so much @kmmyzz for the translation. *virtual hug*

• Like 22

You guys are really on fire!! Still got nearly 100 pages worth of backlog. Hope I'll read lots of sweet JY and ZZ .. Thanks a lot all :heart::heart:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, midotluvxiahjunsu said:

I watched other BL movies like Kong Chiu Nan & Huang Li GE but China never ban them so why they only banning ZZ & JY?? So confusing..I am not very up to date with their stories tho. Can someone explain to me. And are they really dating each other in real life?

Actually my friends told me that chui nan n li ge also got banned bcos they are d pioneer of this genre.

That's why they can't shoot like love 3, my other fave cp n movie #cry

44 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@kmmyzz Thank you! The interview is somehow quite personal in my opinion. "Never give up", "keep the principle". Ah, ZZ, I can feel you. Keep growing strong and tall! I also saw ZZ in TV news. Is the review good? How is the overall mood of kfans? Are they happy? (Me being overly anxious and nagging cousin again LOL).

---

@yjhx86 @kmmyzz Thank you! Ah, I am so happy that kfans are happy with the concert. I am sure ZZ is happy too! *wipe my tears* Hopefully, ZZ will have lots of new projects in Korea. But, no, please not "We got married", @Oline Oline! God knows how many sad songs will be uploaded in Changba if that happens XD

He is so mature for his age, my baby kitten.

Changba will be full of sad songs and maybe sad weibo post and ig? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hello!

There is an "advisory" by SAFRT requesting TV stations not to invite them to shows since the Addicted series is already banned, there should not be further promotion. So since the Thai Fan meet, they have not been seen together. You can check out @aeislaeigh daily activity update post. That is the indicator of how long they have been apart, not by choice. As you can see it has been 70 days already... Kinda funny that it might reach 3 digits in a month.. Lol

So why the ban? There could be several possible reasons:

1. Because they are too popular for their own good. I believe you realised that they have far more fans than other similar BL shows. In fact, there is one currently showing i.e. Yan Dai Xie Jie No. 10. They did not gain as much attention (thankfully, in a way). 70k to 80k weibo fans versus 2.5+ million

2. Because the show is at the epicentre of the ban. So they "suffered" the most.

3. Because there are people in the industry who are jealous/ see them as threats/ unhappy that they hoard the limelight and undermined their own shows and stars. So they want them to disappear.

4. (delulu) because they are really dating...

Who knows which is the truth but what is real is that they no longer appear as a pair. In case you have not seen what happened at the Thai Fan meet, you can go on to youtube, find shangyin thai fan meet and see how they are literally pull apart by the organisers in front of all the fans.... 

Regarding point 4, please note that this is a delulu speculation. All we can say is that they are more than just regular good friends. No one has ever caught them holding hands or kissing in public (THANKFULLY)

They seem to drop hints here and there that they are still in touch with one another in the past 70 days. Whether that is genuine, staged, a marketing ploy, no one really knows... But personally, from ZZ's Seoul concert two days, we know how much he treasures the Addicted Web Series that he is willing to take the risk of further bans to sing the two Addicted related songs. He held a postcard of him and JY outwards in Thailand, oblivious of repercussions. JY hesitated when asked about his current love life. As a person who says he won't lie about his relationship status, that seems to suggest that he is with someone now. While he had liked a hot European female model on instagram, he seemed to be rather reserved towards Fan Bing Bing (China's most beautiful actress) or Xu Lu (a really pretty actress). 

I leave you to decide what to believe :) 

Ah i see.. i know about their growing popularity esp overseas but i didnt know their popularity that much i mean HUGE..hehe..And later i think their popularity in Thai will be huge coz i heard they will air the series on GMM TV right? Wang Qing & DaYu also in BL Series (CounterAttack) i hope they are ok..Regarding point 3, why people jealous of their popularity i dont understand why..Stop cockblocking other peoples dream. I hate those people. Point no 4, I'm not against them if true they're dating. In fact i'm happy if they r happy. They looks good together tho. Both are attractive. 

And for the past 70days they r not seen together even in a show is too cruel. So sad for them. Hope they still keep in contact and meet like regular friends. Based on bts and shows they look like they already a good friends. Like really close friend.

I once saw a video that mc pulled ZZ away from JY, its so heartbreaking. I just watch that one video not full video of the Thai fanmeet.Later i'll watch the full video.

So u mean JY r dating someone now? And he's straight? Ok i dont mind if he dating girls or even boys lol.. But if he dating ZZ i hope they find happinness..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Actually my friends told me that chui nan n li ge also got banned bcos they are d pioneer of this genre.

That's why they can't shoot like love 3, my other fave cp n movie #cry

He is so mature for his age, my baby kitten.

Changba will be full of sad songs and maybe sad weibo post and ig? :sweatingbullets:

Ehhhhh so no Like Love 3? I've been waiting for season 3 tho..i heard they might release it on September so they cancelled it??

And they got banned too???? WHAT...huhu I like them..Why...aigoo