Quantcast

14 minutes ago, ximichem said:

K, seen vid ZZ practice in BK at VIP Meeting.. doing body rolling and not okay..byeeeeee

@kmmyzz it happens! We talked about this will be done in K-cc! It does happen! FML.. ;-;

Probably I have to stop saying what I want to see, looks like one by one is becoming true now :o

(k now let's see if my dream about YZ marrying will become true or not)

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

ZZ's interview with Naver news is quite interesting and funny but am outside now so probably not gonna able to translate but will see.

Some interesting points:

- ZZ saw photoshopped picture by kfans that said they'll take his passport away so he can't get out of KR, but he jokingly replied "You think you will get to take away my passport"

- ZZ thought the subway ad by kfans was photoshopped but after knowing that it was there for real, he felt deeply touched

- ZZ mentioned FT Island as his favourite Kpop band, also mentioned he likes Shinhwa Junjin who can dance very well

- He also mentioned actor Ha Jung Woo and said he watched few Korean movies, e.g: The Chaser (추격자)

- ZZ also said he watched variety shows like X-Men (man this is old xD), Running Man, Love Letter

My God!!!! Shinhwa is my favourite kpop band!!!!! I used to be in the shinhwa changjo fandom, even subbed their variety show and ZZ likes Jinnie!!! Ahhh yes Jinnie is a good dancer along with Minwoo. Zhouzhou was just 4 years old when shinhwa debuted ahhhhh I feel like a fossil already!! And he watched x-man & Love Letter?!!! That shows are like soooo ice age - my era.... Lol. So happy that we share something in common. I wish for you Zhouzhou to be able to star in a Korean drama or movie!!!!!!! I know a lot of Korean actors act in mainland China production. So I hope this time it's the other way around. And imagine if Zhouzhou is invited to RM. Man I'd so freak out!!!!

@bearology agreeeeee. Johnny and Zhouzhou are getting more and more handsome and glowing nowadays. I also feel it's because they're in love :wub:

thanks @kmmyzz for sharing the interesting tidbits  :heart:

so he has selfies with all 4 of them :sweatingbullets:. Cr haiyin1004 Twitter

Spoiler

More ZZ at VIP meeting

Spoiler

Cr RealZone

CltkTK4UkAQm-C_.jpg

Cltk_G7VYAAMw_o.jpg

THE RING!!! only if this is HD photo so we can zoom in :sweatingbullets: Is this his mom ring one?

Spoiler

Cr chweizhou

CltknOtVYAE96Fc.jpg

Cltk0GZVAAAUV1u.jpg

• Like 17

ZZ at vip meeting

cr :-真域RealZone-

Spoiler

CltkkXkVYAA877d.jpgCltklLKVYAAod4l.jpg

CltkmI7VYAARliA.jpg

Cr chweizhou

Spoiler

Cltk0GZVAAAUV1u.jpg

CltknOtVYAE96Fc.jpg

CltlYIrUsAAwlPh.jpg

cr.ไลฟ์พี่พลอย

Spoiler

CltjVOaUkAA1p64.jpg

CltjVOQUYAAv93U.jpg

Spoiler

CltllFwUoAEz0ti.jpg

CltllFyUsAEg7Wx.jpg

CltllF5VAAEvqAE.jpg

Cr chweizhou

Spoiler

CltooOkUYAAhOrk.jpg

Cltoo8YUgAAgOC6.jpg

• Like 17

ZZ's VIP Meeting livestream, saw a bag with the words:"(This) is a gift" (是礼物)in Chinese XDDD

• Like 14

ZZ

cr.不想说话BXSH8

Spoiler

Cltqb6nUkAExGIh.jpg

Cltqci1UkAACV6q.jpg

JY DWS

cr.宇宙警卫

Spoiler

CltrN50UoAAQJXl.jpg

CltrOv_UkAAHmO-.jpg

CltrPQYVYAAf3O3.jpg

ClttHPtVEAAnuH1.jpg

ClttFA1VAAAuKf9.jpg

ClttjtHVEAAr0bQ.jpg

ClttlLMVAAE-ucE.jpg

ClttmVrUoAQA21S.jpgClttJ7SUkAAxXE7.jpg

ZZ at vip meeting

cr on pic

Spoiler

CltrvAlVEAAuZbc.jpg

CltrwJOUYAAEw9A.jpg

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Tari Tari said:

Can you elaborate? I can't think clearly seeing some pictures showing how close they are. But I'm not sure how their relationship is. I mean, they are co-stars so probably they are good friend already... I knew someone compare JY+ZZ and JY+some ladies. Could anyone also compare JY+MK. I hate having this thought that JY+ZZ probably also good friend like him with MK. Please don't sink the ship T.T

I have no idea why too... maybe jy just like to be over friendly with male co star. If i am not wrong, this is the first time they meet and Ma Ke is older than jy by two years. I also a fancam during the filming whereby jy was asking where is Ma Ke?

As for the official statement about no YZ and addicted related stuff. Damn, how long will this image ban last? I was still hoping for walk slowly and some surprise. ZZ, I hope you can throw some candies tmr! 

Btw Demon Girl weibo posted about JY role. I was so scare yesterday as they release the drama theme song mv but there wasnt jy in it! And i think jy role in demon girl is a character with sad love story. They posted about how his character couldnt accept the girl love/feeling because he had to go for war. Damn I can't wait for this drama!

EDIT: Opps sorry it wasnt Demon Girl weibo that posted but this yuzheng guy who posted. He has a verified icon so i guess he is the author/director? http://m.weibo.cn/1210558765/3989939454036248?sourceType=sms&from=1066195010&wm=4260_0001

EDIT: Why didnt the korean celebrity (sorry didnt memorise his name) took picture with zz during the thai FM?

• Like 1

ZZ has left the VIP meeting. There were lots of "awww" or "wooow". Anyone know if there were interesting info? I heard lots of them were saying "Jingyu"?

Thank you for the translation, @kmmyzz. Very excited knowing that ZZ will have more concert (or FM?) in China and there is the possibility for future collaborative project in Korea!

@mrsaturn ZZ had not arrived in Bangkok at that time. He was visiting Harbin when JY, CW and FS were flying to Bangkok. Rumour had it, he was meeting with someone to talk about future project.

• Like 15

ZZ at vip meeting

cr : be_my_sugar

Spoiler

CltwPMXVEAA1zWd.jpg

CltwQO_VAAQ8exs.jpg

CltyDwvVYAATmoQ.jpg

CltyDwwVYAAQicF.jpgCltyDzYUgAAGYAd.jpgCltyDwyVEAAgSQP.jpg

Cltz1nMUgAAWvEn.jpg

Cltz1nXUsAA_WwY.jpg

Clt2tPcUgAAJifZ.jpg

Clt2tPaVAAAuhn7.jpg

Clt2tPcUoAEhN7y.jpgClt-lvWVAAA7OVy.jpg

Clt-lvZUoAEdoa8.jpg

Clt-lvZVEAAKGMT.jpg

Spoiler

CltvvP2UsAEwsGe.jpg

Spoiler

CltvDnnVYAEhros.jpg

CltvDoNUkAQf0iM.jpg

CltvDqOUYAAVUnM.jpg

cr : _FlowerFlutter

Spoiler

CltwzL6UYAETsCa.jpgCltwzL9VYAAYlKF.jpg

CltwzL-VAAAxUfi.jpg

CltwzOqUsAAs3yG.jpg

Clt3VKXVEAArDLf.jpg

Clt3VKYVAAE-nyN.jpg

Clt3VKZUoAEM8dY.jpg

Clt_rxVVAAA-zt3.jpg

Clt_rybVYAAOZH8.jpg

Clt_rxOUoAAiJ5p.jpg

Clt_rz0UYAQyKma.jpg

• Like 18

Addicted Manip :lol: Cr [瑜洲制霸] I miss them....

Spoiler

CltujsLVAAAXSjZ.jpg

More ZZ at VIP meeting

Spoiler

Cr heroincream

CltuvkEUgAATYr_.jpg

CltuwmAUgAU83k3.jpg

Another fancam of HC, close up jiujitsu part. I've never watched this FC before

Spoiler

Ok, me watching Shangyin Thai trailer, then this fancam HC, then JY singing Those Years.....my heart.....how much I wish there will be a duet YZ for Those Years song (or just any songs), and how much I miss seeing them together :tears: 

ZZ meow meow 

Spoiler

• Like 23

More ZZ at the airport

Spoiler

Cr Flower Flutter

CloojahUsAAzyVJ.jpg

CloojaeUsAQaCnB.jpg

CloojaaUoAI5XKW.jpg

ClpfIKBVAAABx3-.jpg

ZZ VIP Meeting

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

CltwzL9VYAAYlKF.jpg

CltwzOqUsAAs3yG.jpg

CltwzL6UYAETsCa.jpg

ZZ fan art

Spoiler

Cr [lluoffangnning]

6cc4e5c2jw1f56kabio6ej22g72z7kjn.jpg

• Like 13

Thanks @mrsaturn I just hope to see YZ together soon so I could once again see how differently and more caring JY towards ZZ. Guess I just miss them together too much. That's why I sort of hate seeing them close with anyone right now. It's just not fair... T.T

And ZZ with HSC... I respect HSC as he's open and confident about himself. And he takes care of younger artists as well. And I also believe, if YZ is real, HSC knows something about it. Since he probably can't stop himself from asking Lol. Lucky for him

• Like 13

Happy 1100th page!

Sending YZ POWER to @kmmyzz @elppa and those who will attend ZZ concerts.. I just wanna say.. rip.. oh no don't rip xD we need y'all for fanacc and live sugar lol

(online mobile so can't with fancy post but still, cuz I'm still working on my crey idea for thread hehe)

Edited by ximichem
adding very naive cutie pie link of cats..yea..just cats hehe
  • Like 21