Quantcast

I'm kinda rushing to complete a project by the end of this month so the progress of my translations is very slow. Nonetheless, I've just posted a new chapter of YM and YQ's epilogue.

Read the full  MQQ Epilogue Ch. 5: I’m not that kind of easy person here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/41

Spoiler

He looked around; an unfamiliar bedroom. He turned his head; even the messy hair and unkempt appearance couldn’t block out the radiance of the handsome face, it just lay there bare and undisguised in front of him. Yang Meng was baffled, how did I end up on his bed? Whipping back the blanket and taking a look; he was only wearing a pair of boxers, the one beside was also in the same state.

Yang Meng suddenly suck in a breath of cold air when he remembered You Qi’s criminal record of liking BLY.

“Why did the two of us sleep together?”

You Qi was struck awake by Yang Meng’s loud roar. He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at him. He replied lazily, “You had drunk too much last night so I brought you over here.”

“Why didn’t you send me home if I had drunk too much?”

“Troublesome.”

Yang Meng’s sharp eyebrows criss-crossed, “Why didn’t you throw me into another room to sleep? Why must I sleep on the same bed with you?”

This sentenced made You Qi’s loose nerves tensed up, he narrowed his eyes into thin slits and looked at Yang Meng sadly.

“You aren’t willing to sleep on a bed with me?”

“You don’t say!” Yang Meng was quite harsh.

You Qi rested on his elbow and eyed Yang Meng who went berserk, “You still detest me?”

“That’s right!”

After saying, he got out of bed while dragging along one loose pair of boxers. He even glanced back at You Qi when he walked to the door of the bathroom, “Remember, don’t abduct me onto your bed the next time, I’m not that kind of easy person!”

You Qi became wide awake in an instant; detest me? Do you know how many people would wish to get on my bed, even in their dreams? Don’t talk about sleeping for one night, just by sitting on it would cause a large amount of fans to burst into tears!

Once Yang Meng had closed the bathroom door, he checked himself thoroughly while looking into the mirror. One shouldn't harbour any intentions to harm others, but one should also not be without any vigilance! You Qi had a criminal record! He had liked a guy before! He looked around sneakily, after making sure that no one would be able to see, he closed his eyes and poked hard at his butt.

It’s alright….. It’s quite firm.

Yang Meng let out a breath of relief.

He walked out after finishing his washing up. You Qi had just got out of bed.

“Ha ha…… Sorry for troubling you yesterday.” His tone changed immediately.

You Qi scoffed, pushed aside Yang Meng forcefully and entered the bathroom.

• Like 19

Weibo update

Spoiler

Timmy today

Spoiler

Source:   5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

不能不想你不能忘记你 离开你 不容易  想念你 不得已

006vBjclgw1f55bu9bn18j319i28vnpd.jpg

More of Johnny in today's DWS (062316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   阿阿阿阿苏啊

006ktxuRjw1f55bpbrpy4j31kw16o7wh.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55bpecws6j31kw16o4qp.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55bphjsnzj31kw16o4qp.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f55bpko3j5j31go1gob29.jpg

More of Johnny from yesterday's DWS (062216)

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui-NNN

673ece1djw1f55cff815nj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1f55at7532gj21w019ce83.jpg

673ece1djw1f55atk4qzij21w019chdv.jpg

673ece1djw1f55atz3ht0j21w01avu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1f55astj6ymj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1f55auepabej21w019cx6r.jpg

673ece1djw1f55auuf67kj21w019cu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1f55av8rp9jj21w019c4qs.jpg

673ece1djw1f55avmzyhqj21w019ckjn.jpg

673ece1djw1f55aw2xcocj219d1w0u0z.jpg

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

(fanvids cr. to the owners)

Screaming fans at Incheon (imagine the noise volume, if you are really there)…some passengers seem running away from the exit door scared…

Hide contents

LOL. Those people running away as quickly as possible from the chaos is so like me if I were there and some celebrity unknown to me arrived at the same airport. Hahahaha. And this scene reminds me of Johnny's arrival in Dandong. Same thing happened. The girl obviously didn't know Johnny and was shocked at fans flocking the exit. She's like running for her life dragging her luggage. LOL.

I came here to see beautiful photo of Zhouzhou's airport arrival but sadly got this sZGBxt5.gif 

Anyway,..... Zhouzhou's GM shades reminds me of Johnny's GM when he was showing off his new GM to fans during HC era wDw0F6x.gifC9nhaLH.gif I guess it's the hue of the lens... seems very similar...

yuzhou.jpg

More ZZ - charity work *I can never have enough of ZZ playing with kittens*

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CloReljXEAADQLn.jpg

CloRgNxWMAAHVS6.jpg

CloRiEAWAAIOWFW.jpg

CloRWSIWAAArtxj.jpg

CloRXqRWgAQ4Dgh.jpg

CloRU4gWgAA-3pL.jpg

Is this sth new? I saw a lot of people share this on Twitter but no idea what this is lol. Translation please anyone :D

Spoiler

CloZGhRUYAEzuCu.jpg

ZZ today

Spoiler

Cr Leohild

CloTMBhXEAAQ6te.jpg

JY today

Spoiler

Cr Wuli洲洲的小天使

bbe07985jw1f55d5afiqwj20qo0zkaib.jpg

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, liam87 said:

Nothing interesting I guess, the news mentioned ZZ's arrival froze the airport (more like the amount of crowd ZZ has makes it hard for others to move?) and they described ZZ's fashion, also mentioned ZZ's fame is noticeable from the amount of fans who waited for him.

• Like 23

Yu is too handsome for me today. I wish I have a hubby like that. So lucky that certain kitten.

So tomorrow will be full with rehearsal, huh?

• Like 4

I'm really free and on roll today.. please don't mind me https://www.wattpad.com/274241922-yz-other-space-and-time-favourite-cafe

Spoiler

Jingyu is standing at that memorable place. He could picture how Zhouzhou was playing with a cat back then. He look so beautiful, cute, and out of this world.

Not long, Zhouzhou ran towards Jingyu. He didn't want Jingyu to wait for long so he ran as fast as he could. That view's another gift for Jingyu who could see how the wind that day played with Zhouzhou's hair. Making him looks like an angel, flying towards Jingyu.

"Sorry. Did you wait for long?"

"No, I just arrived," Jingyu obviously lied. He called Zhouzhou after he arrived at that place. He didn't want to make Zhouzhou wait for him even for a second.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Ah, there's this cafe around here. The place is really nice."

"Okay then."

Jingyu brought Zhouzhou to the cafe where he first saw that beauty. Fortunately, his seat back then is empty so they sat there. That day, Jingyu probably wished they sat there together and today it just became a reality. Who could guess they both will sit there together.

The waiter served their tea and coffee. Jingyu ordered the same kind of tea to bring him back to that day. Zhouzhou ordered an ice cappuccino. 

"Do you often come here?" 

"No. This is the second time. What about you?" Jingyu was often walking around that area in order to find Zhouzhou but he never really took a rest. He only came around and went back after his failure attempt.

Zhouzhou chuckled as he answered. "This is one of my favourite place. I was surprised you brought me here."

Jingyu thanked all of the coincidences. He's really grateful to see that smile and hear that chuckling sound. He could swear everything about Zhouzhou, even those he hasn't found out, are beautiful.

"Really? I never knew. I'd been here once. And I love this place. It's nice and comfy."

"I thought the same thing. I always feel comfortable here."

Zhouzhou drank his cappuccino. Still smiling. He just couldn't stop smiling when that handsome face is right in front of him, also smiling. 

"So, Zhouzhou," Jingyu loved calling out that name. "Do you like cosplay?"

"Well, I love anime and manga. Cosplay is fine. That doesn't interest you, right?"

"I'm not into them. Basically, I don't have much free time even to watch TV."

"Then what do you do for fun?"

"I love sports and photography. Now I'm addicted to Jiu Jitsu. Have you heard about that?"

Zhouzhou shook his head. He's good with sports but never really committed to them. And it's his first time hearing about Jiu Jitsu.

"It's good for self defence. Maybe I could teach you some other time."

They just knew each other for a while. After talking for some time, they knew they don't have any same hobby. Some of their interests are actually similar but it's not like they could agree on everything. Still, their conversation just flew so smooth. It's like they never ran out of topic. They could talk forever.

Even their differences are a reason for admiration. For instance, Jingyu is so excited upon hearing that Zhouzhou is a musician. He wanted to see him played someday. And the way Zhouzhou is so friendly with everyone, unlike him who close himself away whenever he's not interest, is something he admires. He knew Zhouzhou must had a lot of friends and popular among them.

Zhouzhou himself found out that Jingyu had a great taste. Both in photography and style. Maybe it's also because he's a model. Jingyu offered his help if Zhouzhou ever wanted to buy new clothes and that guy accepted the offer. Zhouzhou knew Jingyu is a bit introvert but he also has a warm heart. And a little silly at times. Zhouzhou couldn't even realise their age difference. 

"You must be popular with girls," Zhouzhou asked in admiration when they started talking about school stuff.

"You could say that. But I'm not a player, if that's what you're implying," Jingyu joked around.

"If I had a face like yours, maybe I will be popular too."

"You got your own charm. And you're also beautiful."

"I've been meaning to ask you this. Why do you always call me beautiful? I'm a guy, you know."

Jingyu didn't prepare an answer for this. That's what he sincerely thought and felt. He didn't have an excuse for his obsession. But he knew there's no way he told that guy he's been captivated by his beauty. It would just gross Zhouzhou out. And he's also not sure why he felt that way.

"What's wrong will calling a beautiful person beautiful? And don't worry, I'm not into guys. I am not hitting on you."

Zhouzhou laughs so hard after that revelation. "I'm not saying you are." 

"Stop laughing will you. I just thought, you're really beautiful for a guy. You must also be popular."

"Not really. I don't have a lot of girls chasing after me."

"Really? I can't believe that. Just one look and everyone will see you're beautiful. Besides, you are also kind and friendly."

"Jingyu, can you please stop calling me beautiful?" Zhouzhou asked in his low voice. Jingyu never knew that kind of voice existed. It just sounds so amazing coming out of Zhouzhou's mouth.

"I seldom call another guy handsome. Since for me, I'm the most handsome guy." Jingyu grinned so big.

"Are you serious?" Zhouzhou never thought he would meet a guy as narcissistic as him. But somehow he didn't hate that side of him.

"So, what should I call you? Cute? Good looking?" Jingyu tried to find every word  of compliment in his dictionary.

"Just stop complimenting me. That's enough."

"Hahaha. But I sincerely thought you're beautiful. Please don't take offence."

Zhouzhou knew that guy meant no harm and sincere when he called him beautiful. He just felt weird being called beautiful, especially by that guy. 

Just by 4 hours talking to each other, those two felt like they already knew everything about each other. And the strangest thing is that both of them felt safe talking about everything. Even some things that they usually tried to hide from others. 

Their meeting's over when Zhouzhou got a call from his parents. He needed to go home. Jingyu wanted to take him home at first, but he threw away that idea. They are both guys and Zhouzhou lived around there. He didn't need to be over protective since it's not like he's with his girl. Jingyu reminded himself that they are just friend. And Zhouzhou is a big man enough to protect himself. 

• Like 12

In DWS, JY wears football jersey with #7

7=wife in chinese hehe..hehe..JY ;)

i know i know @kmmyzz thy number i know i know xD

• Like 16

Update: V app has confirmed that they will not broadcast ZZ's Seoul concert, seems like they have technical issues. A kfan asked on V app's official weibo and they replied with explanation for the cancellation. So no live stream for us :(

@yjhx86 @ximichem @Scandani @gayyoxx @skeletonworks and the rest of us

• Like 11

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Is this sth new? I saw a lot of people share this on Twitter but no idea what this is lol. Translation please anyone :D

Hide contents

CloZGhRUYAEzuCu.jpg

Remember that ZZ's L'OFFICIEL mag photoshoot got cancelled after ZZ went missing for a few days because of IRYE?(Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's the same mag right?) It seems he'll be photoshooting for this mag on 29 June at 2pm and there'll be a ifensi livestream for this on that day.

----------------
@kmmyzz I think I have another link for Korea fan meet livestream. Here:

http://tv.idol001.com/xuweizhou.html

The idol app will livestream but it seems you don't need to install the app if watch with pc. But it said that if you log in the livestream there will be some benefits
1) livestream will be smoother
2) Said there'll be translation(to Chinese?) for some audio and words for some parts.
3) Can chat while streaming

And I wanted to post something but forgot now. I'll post if I remember. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Update: V app has confirmed that they will not broadcast ZZ's Seoul concert, seems like they have technical issues. A kfan asked on V app's official weibo and they replied with explanation for the cancellation. So no live stream for us :(

Oh I thought they took it down because they wanted to upgrade it or something. That's what my friend told me earlier at the office. Damn now no hope at all. Hopefully any kind Korean fans will live streaming it for us just like the BKK FM? T_T

@gashupingo @skeletonworks with the cancellation from V app, I think there will be fans who will do the live stream. There were words that they will find a way to have a live stream for those who can't attend, we'll see on the concert day :)

EDIT: Seems like the idol app (the pink one) will stream ZZ's concert. Here's the link: http://tv.idol001.com/xuweizhou.html

probably can be viewed from pc, but you can always install the app too

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks

He looked so awkward dancing and he's the only one wearing shades like wanting to hide his embarrassment lol. I feel better seeing him dancing with a guy than him with a girl. LOL. I saw him being quite chummy (or is it that guy that being quite chummy with him especially in some photos I saw during the recording of DWS some time ago?)

Today's DWS:

http://v.qq.com/cover/1/1x8nyp6958365e7.html

More JY today

Spoiler

Cr [Johnny_黄景瑜同行站]

Clo7pJIVEAQH_4P.jpg

Clo8BNKUgAAivw8.jpg

Clo7oIrUoAAd45w.jpg

Clo7nGcUsAEBjAW.jpg

Clo8AMHUgAIaWM3.jpg

Clo8CNoUYAA-uDW.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Roubao

ClpDmTLVAAA5ucJ.jpg

ClpDl5GUsAEz6i-.jpg

ClpDlWZUoAEt523.jpg

ClpDk5bUYAMAAE9.jpg

More ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [hi_angel1130]

006qt3Ddgw1f55ifyec8uj31480qogsk.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1f55ig57objj311w0qojye.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1f55igi9wp4j311c0qotfb.jpg

006qt3Ddgw1f55igqvf7xj30qo11w11k.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [KSOFIA]

ClpGfn9UYAA3pE8.jpg

ClpGVGlVEAA5vdV.jpg

ClpGW4sVEAMGKAq.jpg

ClpGrIbUkAAM0Gi.jpg

ClpGsoMUoAEsFr6.jpg

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I kind of feel something must be happen when i can't see the video at V Apps.

That mean, I will uninstall this app from my phone (3rd time this year sigh)

They don't have d permission to air zz's concert???

15 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jmmZfwfWk

Rough summary of Jingyu in today's episode of DWS (he is so precious T_T ) :

Hide contents

> Jy & Ma Ke mission was to help the committee deal with a situation that involves a old granny whom is keeping a stray dog. (I don't really understand where she lives but I think she sells the trash for a living and keeps the dog among the rubbish/garbage at the passageway). When they visit the old granny,the complaints/concerns from the community are that they were afraid the dog might bite kids/other people & hygiene issues.

>JY suggest to have the dog vaccinated but one of the lady told him that it needs to have a dog license, other wise, it's illegal to keep it. Ma Ke then suggest to sent the dog to a rescue center, but JY feels that the dog will be much better living here.

> The community wants to sent the dog away and at the end, they decide to first buy a cage and have the garbage removed. (JY looks quite upset when they were debating about the solutions :( )

> JY went to find a cage while Ma Ke accompanies the granny to clear the rubbish/garbage. After finding out that the cages were sold out, JY decides to have a discussion with one of the neighbor(?) again. He told her that he feels the old granny likes the dog and wants to keep it, but everyone were surrounding and forcing her for a solution/answer, so the only thing she could say was to sent the dog away."We have elderly at home too, why are we forcing an old granny, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.08-23.36

Staff: You don't understand this job, do you?
JY: It's not that I don't understand, this issue, for a community, you want everybody to be comfortable,you can't stand on one side and not let the other party have a way out of it.
Staff: How do you think this issue should be solved?
JY: The old granny, it's not that she doesn't wants the dog,she finds the dog license expensive too,isn't it? But you have so many stray dogs on the street,can you guarantee that every single one of them have a dog license? Right? Why pick on the one who is poor to have a dog license?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 23.35-24.18

Lady: How to solve this?
JY: Settle the hygiene and health issues, give it a shower and vaccination. We will keep it in the passageway for the time being.
Lady: Did she agree to clearing all the garbage? Or clearing a part of it?
JY: I didn't see the old auntie

JY:Let's not talk about the garbage,talk about the dog

Lady: but if you don't clear the garbage, where can you keep the dog?
JY:  Isn't she clearing it now?
Lady: Do you think she can clear it all? It must be cleared by today.
JY: On what basis to make her clear everything? She placed a few stuff, why must she clear everything?
Lady: Garbage are not allowed on public areas.
JY: Which old houses doesn't place a few garbage out of their houses?
Lady: It's different
JY: Every house has it (garbage). You can't specifically focus/pick on one family. It isn't wrong for her to pick up trash,right?

Lady 2: Take a break.Sit down for a while
JY: Ah?
Lady 2: Sit down for a while
JY: No,it's okay, I'm angry. I will cool down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Afterwards, JY, Ma ke & old granny brings the dog to have a shower, but the dog bit the guy who was trying to give it a shower.

> They bought the dog to have a vaccination.

> JY tells Ma Ke that he feels the old granny should keep the dog, since the dog already was there for days and they get along well.

> JY & Ma Ke have a chat with the old granny and JY says that mainly he feels she wants to keep it, if she doesn't wants to (keep the dog), they will have other solutions, but she likes the dog and the dog likes her too.

> When JY visited her again with a few tins of milk powder, she've cleared all the garbage.

It's sweet of jy to help d granny and dog problem.

He is so kind and absolutely love dogs and 1 kitten for sure.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jmmZfwfWk

Rough summary of Jingyu in today's episode of DWS (he is so precious T_T ) :

Reveal hidden contents

> Jy & Ma Ke mission was to help the committee deal with a situation that involves a old granny whom is keeping a stray dog. (I don't really understand where she lives but I think she sells the trash for a living and keeps the dog among the rubbish/garbage at the passageway). When they visit the old granny,the complaints/concerns from the community are that they were afraid the dog might bite kids/other people & hygiene issues.

>JY suggest to have the dog vaccinated but one of the lady told him that it needs to have a dog license, other wise, it's illegal to keep it. Ma Ke then suggest to sent the dog to a rescue center, but JY feels that the dog will be much better living here.

> The community wants to sent the dog away and at the end, they decide to first buy a cage and have the garbage removed. (JY looks quite upset when they were debating about the solutions :( )

> JY went to find a cage while Ma Ke accompanies the granny to clear the rubbish/garbage. After finding out that the cages were sold out, JY decides to have a discussion with one of the neighbor(?) again. He told her that he feels the old granny likes the dog and wants to keep it, but everyone were surrounding and forcing her for a solution/answer, so the only thing she could say was to sent the dog away."We have elderly at home too, why are we forcing an old granny, right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.08-23.36

Staff: You don't understand this job, do you?
JY: It's not that I don't understand, this issue, for a community, you want everybody to be comfortable,you can't stand on one side and not let the other party have a way out of it.
Staff: How do you think this issue should be solved?
JY: The old granny, it's not that she doesn't wants the dog,she finds the dog license expensive too,isn't it? But you have so many stray dogs on the street,can you guarantee that every single one of them have a dog license? Right? Why pick on the one who is poor to have a dog license?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 23.35-24.18

Lady: How to solve this?
JY: Settle the hygiene and health issues, give it a shower and vaccination. We will keep it in the passageway for the time being.
Lady: Did she agree to clearing all the garbage? Or clearing a part of it?
JY: I didn't see the old auntie

JY:Let's not talk about the garbage,talk about the dog

Lady: but if you don't clear the garbage, where can you keep the dog?
JY:  Isn't she clearing it now?
Lady: Do you think she can clear it all? It must be cleared by today.
JY: On what basis to make her clear everything? She placed a few stuff, why must she clear everything?
Lady: Garbage are not allowed on public areas.
JY: Which old houses doesn't place a few garbage out of their houses?
Lady: It's different
JY: Every house has it (garbage). You can't specifically focus/pick on one family. It isn't wrong for her to pick up trash,right?

Lady 2: Take a break.Sit down for a while
JY: Ah?
Lady 2: Sit down for a while
JY: No,it's okay, I'm angry. I will cool down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Afterwards, JY, Ma ke & old granny brings the dog to have a shower, but the dog bit the guy who was trying to give it a shower.

> They brought the dog to have a vaccination.

> JY tells Ma Ke that he feels the old granny should keep the dog, since the dog already was there for days and they get along well.

> JY & Ma Ke have a chat with the old granny and JY says that mainly he feels she wants to keep it, if she doesn't wants to (keep the dog), they will have other solutions, but she likes the dog and the dog likes her too.

> When JY visited her again with a few tins of milk powder, she've cleared all the garbage.

OMG, OMG, OMG.. He's a really great guy. ZZ, he's a keeper as well. Yes, you both are. I guess ZZ knew that side of JY long before us and that's why he fell hard :wub:

• Like 16