Quantcast

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, ryokise said:

ZZ shocked by the female staff shouting, and why is Lihao so amused haha

Hide contents

cr: ssayuuri0627

This is really hilarious. Like I need a HD of this to make gif of shocked kitty!!! I asked Anis on twitter what was the girl shouting about? But another mutual follower of mine replied that she was shouting "Stop! Don't run!!". She said it's probably some fans trying to run towards Zhouzhou. She also said that Zhouzhou's Thai fans called themselves "mother" because they're so protective of Zhouzhou. It's evident from her scream wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

But then again, aren't all of us like that? I think a lot of Zhouzhou's fans are mother-like or noona like me, don't you agree? :heart: 

Zhouzhou looks so happy there. It's a good thing he came down to Bangkok. Since being in China is a bit suffocating atm. He needs a breath of fresh air away from the stupidity. He needs to charge up for his next concert!!! I hope there's a live streaming from his Korea concert T_T

@bearology @abbraccio91 @Jenny Lee Thanks guys! I'm gonna ask for refund and buy it from yesasia T_T 

Not sure if anyone posted this(sorry, because I'm always very late to know something so I'm not sure if posted or not)

ZZ is listed here that he'll be guest in this 2016南京森林音乐狂欢季 (2016 Nanjing Forest Music Festival) which will be on 15-16 Sept which is same day as Mooncake Festival. It's still a long time so dunno if there'll be any changes.
http://www.weibo.com/1722563712/DB8j4wJho?from=page_1006061722563712_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Spoiler

T5XMwPE.jpg

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, ryokise said:

LOL the staffs already rushed to hold ZZ from falling before he even walk the stairs

Yeah cause he nearly fell yesterday. Too busy waving to fans and didn't see the stairs :lol:

More ZZ

Spoiler

Cr Kibun

CleZZpBUoAAksDz.jpg

CleZZpDUkAAkFfU.jpg

CleZZpGUsAAX0zQ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Lekey

CleRIWKVAAAEh6C.jpg

CleRIWKUoAEWZzH.jpg

CleRIZRUgAAjiNh.jpg

JY yesterday

Spoiler

Cr Johnnyearn1992

006qUX9Cgw1f5304o74lxj31ge26ku0z.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f530534l6qj31gn26zu0z.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5305dys8cj31gl26vu0z.jpg

JY - arriving BJ. 

Spoiler

Cr Encounter

006q2IpMgw1f534hnif8lj31kw11xh7q.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f534hl4ob8j31kw11x4od.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f534hg56twj31kw11xdx7.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Dazzling_Johnny黄景瑜个站]

0063cHPRjw1f5303398o4j32yo4g01l3.jpg

0063cHPRjw1f5303eaob6j34g02yob2f.jpg

• Like 21

Thank you @tea4two for the long post (bookmarked it!). I really enjoy reading it and couldn't stop sighing dreamily as every one of your points match YuZhou perfectly.

Is today the 3rd or 2nd day he being unfair? How can someone maintain that kind of prettiness days in a row? And I'm acting stupid again, almost injuring my head with my long nails while trying to make a heart at my tab screen that was playing Zhou being polite and cute and pretty.

I don't care. I'm still hoping Yu would come to Seoul concert cuz then the possibility of him turning up at Bangkok will be off the roof.

• Like 7

When i see the videos and pictures of Timmy in Thailand he looks mutch more relax and happy or a'm i dreaming seeing that?

@ryokise OMG I'm laughing out laud here with shocking Timmy hahahahaha its hilarious LOL.:D

• Like 8

Eh, is yesterday ZZ thumbs up JY pic so explosive that the app need to come out and explain itself? LOL
http://www.weibo.com/5590124843/DBeXQceLr?from=page_1006065590124843_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Superfan thumbs up mechanism explanation: 1) If an idol thumbs up, superfan will notify the thumbs up; 2) If cancel this thumbs up, superfan will not have another notification about it; 3) Superfan will not fake a thumbs up, or just nice liking that related wb; 4) superfan is an app for all idols, we will not favour any cp or only fans, out of consideration of the idol, if there is any request, that thumbs up can be deleted. (pic there is the screen shown after superfan thumbs up own wb and cancelled it)

• Like 22

40 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

They treat him like a delicate doll! Hahaha

Making everyone just want to rush to take care of him... so clumsy boy..lol

lNo wonder... JY said long time ago that ZZ makes him want to take care of him...

6 hours ago, liam87 said:

he looked like a 6 yo being dragged here & there. lol

more-more. we need this kind of stuff more.

durian & cactus sure will appear soon. along with someone's changba update. 

lol... i think he don't mind it. haha...

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

ZZ shocked by the female staff(?) shouting, and why is Lihao so amused haha

Reveal hidden contents

cr: ssayuuri0627

Thank you! He is so CUTEEEEEE... i have been LOL and keep repeating that funny part..

• Like 8

Zz is rather clumsy I think hahaha

He knocked his head before.

He make me remember of SHINee Onew lol

So he will be goes to Korea from Thai?

It's good that he has a little relax time at Thai before goes to Korea.

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

LOL the staffs already rushed to hold ZZ from falling before he even walk the stairs

fancam cr: cutekiu

• Like 10

21 hours ago, joycemay said:

Awww, so cute... reminds me of those cute stuffed animals you see with the really big eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

a966fe84jw1f5261u2wnkj20er3ble1p.jpg

Wow, very good fan art. But can't understand the dialogue. Translation anyone, please. 

I'm glad zz having a good time at Thailand. Hopefully he will rest well before his korea concert. I'm looking forward to hear him singing shang yin ost. live . I envy zz 's bodyguard, he's a lucky guy :P Be careful mr bodyguard, boss huang will be fuming with jealousy if you too close with his precious "friend" haha.

• Like 10

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Fish_&_Begonia

There's an upcoming Chinese animated film set to be screened in early July 2016 titled Big Fish & Begonia. 

I'd just like to highlight a couple of insignificant parallels between this film and Addicted and the first being Da Hai is in fact the original title of the film according to its Wikipedia page and secondly, Enlight Media is one of the backers of this film ! 

• Like 8

@gashupingo Fascinating! I think the astrology analysis is on the same track with auntie @sohocomo's?

Maybe they are the type of couples whose relationship is "distance makes it stronger"?

Spoiler

And that naughty bit is not necessarily ZhouYu; more likely YuZhouYu, with *ahem* cowgirl style for ZZ LOL.

IIRC, this is also the favourite position of GH, right?

• Like 17

LOL i have a old book here with chinese astrology i had to laugh when i looked to the highest match.

It counts from 1 to 6 and 6 is the highest match.

Timmy = Dog and Johnny = Monkey score 6

Now i'm totaly gets in delulu land Me = Rat and both Dog and Monkey have score 6 hahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

• Like 18

1 minute ago, gashupingo said:

Translation:

Reveal hidden contents

0hDklki.jpg

Thank you very much :). 

I heard zz's flight delayed. Poor zz, he must be very tired. 

• Like 9