I find JY's and ZZ's outfit is a switched today. His white tee seems so tight, and ZZ seems borrowing that oversize tee from hubby's closet. No? Am delulu-ing? Fine, back to sleep for me :P 

@xix19xix I am not going to meet him even time provided. I wouldn't know how to behave among sea of fans. I am pretty selfish fans. I want my idol to know me too hahahaha #smack on my head

Spoiler

I would prefer a conversation between idol and fans, if chance ever arrived. But, am pretty reserved and not one who will come up to anyone and asking for a pic or signature. So, I am not sure I can be a very good fan if I meet them, probably would just walk pass by them and not disturbing them. (This is ofcourse hypothetical knowing my own personality, but who knows if chance really happened, right?) 

i still have a wish to be in same long distance flight with JY tho' so I can gather my courage kn the first 4 hours of the flight, and maybe have a min or two conversation. And gather my courage to ask for signature or pic. Even that, I am not sure courage ever come. I probably just spend 12 hours thinking I should say hi and never really get to do it.

And since I know having a one to one convo with your idol the chance is almsot nil, I will just fangirling from afar.

Oh, I love Thai internet connection!!! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

I was just thinking about what made D&G choose JY specifically and if it was because of Addicted (and because he's gorgeous ).

At least the editor (and D&G or their team) know exactly who JY is. They know about the ban also. I think they want to help both of them ( like anyone from the "community" would do, I guess, they did nothing wrong), ZZ is also wearing D&G a lot. But this is meant for a more international clientele, which is very interesting. Impossible in China.

• Like 8

Just watched that fancam Zhou arriving at airport and I don't understand why would anyone want to hurt this etheral being. I couldn't put my hands down and kept making :heart: at my screen tab as my inner and outer self debating.

Spoiler

Outer: Look at him! So polite and cute! My kitty!

Inner: 'Our' kitty. But, yeah, he is so polite and cute and pretty.

Outer: I need to make a heart to show how much I love him.

Inner: Are you stupid? He won't see it anyway.

Outer: *hands already making heart* I love you!

Inner: Tsk! I love him too. And you do look stupid.

I have to say I liked Yu more before but now both are my biases so actually I don't have a bias? Hakhakhak! So my bias is YuZhou.

Bb kitten, I hope now you gain more confidence because even if your own country doesn't support you, you have other countries that do so stay happy, okay? You have that yellow whale too that will never turn his back on you so just keep being pretty (but not too pretty) and making us rethink how we live our life.

• Like 24

I wanted to post this yesterday about the Avenue of Stars but got distracted and forgot. This is what cfans said(speculate or actually know something?). Can choose to believe or not.

EDIT: Add in the group photo mentioned below

Spoiler

The Avenue of Stars is actually ZZ's company that is testing the waters, the show is also willing to invite ZZ, and when recording they prepare 2 versions, recorded ZZ and Hao Ge and send to checking. They only need 8 singers so  no matter what, between ZZ and Hao Ge, can only pick one. In the end, ZZ did not pass the checking, so cut off ZZ and left Hao Ge. Also, the group photo of ZZ and Zhu Dan and with a bunch of people should also be ZZ's company who is trying to make chance for him, to break the ice. According to OP's observation, Zhu Dan is also involved in CCTV... That's why...should be like this

The group photo is this one:
http://www.weibo.com/2053608663/DAJxJdsxu?type=repost#_rnd1466358304117

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

Guest skeletonworks

Dunno what was written but demmit, so cute Johnny cannot bear it when Zhouzhou is making that sad face aarrrrghhhhh!!! And neither can I!

The kangaroo was wearing the outfit Johnny wore at the Milan fashion week while Zhouzhou was wearing the t-shirt when he went to Bangkok. So I'm guessing this is based on the recent activities.

Spoiler

Has anyone posted this before? Pls let me know.

a966fe84jw1f50xhd2k83j20er1ug4dw.jpg

Cr. @呼呼花-

46 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I find JY's and ZZ's outfit is a switched today. His white tee seems so tight, and ZZ seems borrowing that oversize tee from hubby's closet. No? Am delulu-ing? Fine, back to sleep for me :P 

@xix19xix I am not going to meet him even time provided. I wouldn't know how to behave among sea of fans. I am pretty selfish fans. I want my idol to know me too hahahaha #smack on my head

Reveal hidden contents

I would prefer a conversation between idol and fans, if chance ever arrived. But, am pretty reserved and not one who will come up to anyone and asking for a pic or signature. So, I am not sure I can be a very good fan if I meet them, probably would just walk pass by them and not disturbing them. (This is ofcourse hypothetical knowing my own personality, but who knows if chance really happened, right?) 

i still have a wish to be in same long distance flight with JY tho' so I can gather my courage kn the first 4 hours of the flight, and maybe have a min or two conversation. And gather my courage to ask for signature or pic. Even that, I am not sure courage ever come. I probably just spend 12 hours thinking I should say hi and never really get to do it.

And since I know having a one to one convo with your idol the chance is almsot nil, I will just fangirling from afar.

Oh, I love Thai internet connection!!! 

Interesting subject about how you act as a fan.

In my past i have met several populair people started when i was 5 years old prins Bernhard from the Netherlands came on his own to me and shakes my hand hahahaha.

I'm not that kind of person/fan that stands between lots of fans on a group i hate that i want space hahaha so i wil stand on distance watching.

Some times i have even interact a cople of words with famus people but i'm not that person that goes or start with it i will let them free in choice if the want that.

There also human just like you and me and respect there pravicy.

I wil try to make eye contact but thats it and mostly the say hi and the rest is on them if the want to.:D

Thank you all for the translating and the stuning pictures i enjoiy it very mutch.

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Love this so much! Basically it's about ZZ stirring/teasing the girls when he's in Bangkok and he's going to face the kneel durian punishment from JY after he came back home.

Hide contents

Title: My House has Xu Stir Stir
1) (Background words)
Who let you stir ah, who let you?
Go out for one trip and you go stir people
Bubbly bouncing there for what?
Only I can see
What is the result of stiring people?
Cactus or Durian, which one first?

2) ZZ's pout face

3) Don't look at me like this

Act pity also no use
Punishment is punishment
Yesterday I already kneel
Today you be prepared to kneel!

3) ZZ's pout face enlarged

4) Ahhhhhh
I cannot bear to let my wifey kneel

OMG SO FREAKING CUTE AFTER KNOWING WHAT IS IT REALLY ABOUT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU @gashupingo

Zhouzhou so sneaky, evading the punishment with his meow overload cuteness! Dem I also cannot tahan (bear) if like this!

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

少年企画NEWS Weibo Update. Johnny in Milano. It looks like a movie trailer. [求关注]

Nobody has died because of this total handsomeness? :lol:

Seriously, ZZ should hire whoever directed this video and makes lots of MVs for his songs. Then he can sell the DVDs. Nobody could resist his charm!

• Like 17

based from the clothes and accessories ZZ and JY are wearing everyday, they must be doing very well financially. it is not cheap to wear high-end branded stuff everyday!

Question: Are there any interviews of ZZ and JY's parents? I'm just curious how these kids are coping with the ups and downs of fame from their parents' perspective.

• Like 4

This morning was so great watching new JY vid. What excites me the most is that it says "coming soon" Im sure soompi fam posted but I heard its 2 concepts: JY as angelic and JY as dark side (demonic). Huhuhu. Whatever it is, Im excited. And I still cannot over that PIC OF ZZ... OHHHH...

Ok let me post this 1st, im going back pages to read.

JY at Airport VIP bar:  cr. cookie小妍 from Weibo

Spoiler

006qzAljgw1f514hunybqj30ku0kutaz.jpg

Translation of Twitter user @kikiwithhotpad: she met JY again at Linate airport (she met him back in Cannes). What a lucky fan.

Spoiler

Trans. "Sorry I couldnt reply to all of you. There were many fans at the airport, Jingyu took a group pic and went inside! I didnt see it but fans were following him from far away, he made a hand gesture to come closer T-T im sure it was very cute."

@kikiwithhotpad: 모든분들께 답멘 못해드려서 죄송해요! 공항에 팬들이 꽤많이 있었고 같이 단체사진 찍어주고 징위는 들어갔어요! 저는 못봤는데 팬들이 뒤에서 멀찌감치 따라걸으니 이리가까이 오라고 손짓 했다고 하네요 ㅠㅠ 으앙 넘 귀여웠을거같아요.

@gayyoxx 200% with what you said. ZZ's MV.. Ahhh... Dvds... "Take my money!!! Take my money!!!"

================================

Can I ask you guys something? Anyone going to Seoul or Bangkok ZZ concert? Korean fans are so excited its already this week (its Monday morning there). Sooo happy for them and sooo PROUD of ZZ! Just read a post on Korean Addicted Cafe that according to SNP MEDIA: there wont be "fan interaction/games" like Beijing fan meet/showcase, but like concert, singing/dancing/ZZ talking!!!!! I wish I was in Korea.... *sigh* I wish I could just watch live like Beijing showcase...... *sigh*

• Like 22

Manip (no kittens were harmed during the process - to the contrary!) cr. on the watermark 

Spoiler

JY FV (limb movement alert!)

Spoiler

JY FV part two

Spoiler

(cr. to the maker/s)

JY in B/W 

Spoiler

• Like 14