On 12 May 2016 at 8:50 AM, tea4two said:

03/04/16 - Bam!  They meet again for the France event!  Emotions got entangled, wanted to let go, but could not.  From 3/6-3/14, they started to a series of photoshoots together (Men's Uno, Ellemen, Esquire, and MadameFigaro).  During this time period, I can sense that ZZ gave a sense of distance toward JY, not as close as he was to JY during YY and Netease interviews.  JY, at this point, start to see that ZZ is pulling away, so he begin to panic.  During Esquire photoshoot, he wanted to protect, but could not, thus later end up deleting his posts on weibo to protect ZZ even though he realize how the fans would take this.  During this time, many many fans took his actions as breaking away from Addicted/Shangyin, there were a number of fans that turn their back on him on this day.  He never openly admitted to why he did it, but Xiaolong posted that JY is an upright boy, time will tell.  

Sorry for asking about somthing that happend a millenium ago. What happened at the photoshoot? I saw some gif, supposedly showing HJY gving some guy sitting beside ZZ a dirty look. But since I jump on the addicted bandwagon so late, I never got the proper backstory though I had tried trawling through the forum here. What did JY want to protect ZZ from, and how how does deleting his post helps? Did Xiaolong post that? Where in WB ? I love all his cryptic messages. Thanks for this wonderful post @tea4two. I dont know how I have missed it.Thanks @gayyoxx for highlighting it again. 

• Like 4

@KKmegan The "JY wanted to protect" part is an unconfirmed rumour still but here's the gist of what transpired in those days one century ago.

The Esquire Photoshoot was livestreamed so fans could see the interactions between the boys, but what they also noticed was the attitude of the staff on site towards the Addicted couple. Rumour had it that because of the series,  even the general public started to perceive them as homosexuals, so they had to deal with China's innate homophobia:

Spoiler

On 3/13/2016 at 0:08 PM, ryokise said:

I was exploring baidu posts and saw fans saying that during Esquire photoshoot, at around 1.26.24. When Zhouzhou bent down, the livestreamers suddenly said "look!" and laughed, then Johnny stared back at them. Any thoughts? (I personally don't think that the livestreamers would be so mean as to laugh at Zhouzhou for that..but hmm idk...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNPWYjsNRo

Or deal with the advances of those who wanted to take advantage of them - it was believed that the Esquire photographer(?) had a thing for ZhouZhou, seeing how he was too touchy-touchy with him, making both of our boys uncomfortable. (This is probably the gif you saw) Also, IIRC that same photographer followed ZhouZhou on WB immediately after the photoshoot and seemed like he was subtly trying to court him online... or something like that, my memory is fuzzy there.

At that time JY removed a ton of stuff from his WB - pics with ZZ in them, pics related to Addicted and other unrelated stuff. I have to point out that most of the pictures of ZZ had an enormous amount of dirty and demeaning comments, so some of the fans saw that as a strategy JY took in order to protect ZZ from nasty romours. Others thought he was just trying to clean up his WB.

This deleting frenzy became a hot topic online and promted (I guess) Xiao Long's post:

Spoiler

On 3/14/2016 at 3:41 AM, ryokise said:

Xiaolong(JY manager) posted this at 3am +  last night: The true heart/sincerity (of a person) will definitely be seen as time passes, it should be like this right? Good night.

(Johnny is currently on weibo hot trend search for "huang jingyu deleting posts" I feels bad for johnny that this is garnering so much attention ..)

I hope my explanation was helpful. If I made any mistakes, please feel free to correct me :)

Edited by talesinindigo
fixed link
  • Like 16

I am still trying to understand some things. I am from the Caribbean so I don't know much are China laws and stuff.

Is Counter Attack a Chinese web series too? If so why is it that Addicted got ban or Jingyu and Zhou Zhou being seen together while the actors of counter attack can be seen together? I don't get it as far as I can see counter attack is ten times more graphic than addicted.

Sorry if I offend anyone. 

• Like 3

More Johnny from 'See You Monday' recording earlier today.. 

Spoiler

Source:   野酒_Freedom黄景瑜应援站

006pJgRpjw1f4w2mzbhmxj30qo0zkngk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f4w1vkinmrj21ek23utwa.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有鲸鱼的大海

006p1ZXggw1f4w4jyrdwoj311i1e01l1.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   这个boy有点sa

006pYJoygw1f4w55oc8wxj30yi1pc4qq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全网资源站

a02f3d0fjw1f4w6zgq74bj21hc0zkdth.jpg

Timmy and kittens

Spoiler

Source:   耿直鱼与谦逊喵

75a63c69gw1f4w5e8022yj21a10us7wh.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5ediyxpj21a10usb29.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5eg1vs6j21a10usdup.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5esvd4cj21a10us7wh.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5eloxeyj21a10use81.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5e2pqz6j21a10use81.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5eztybij21a10us1kx.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5fbndjqj21a10usb29.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   我爱吹谁就吹谁

0062hV34gw1f4w1vdf6orj30rs0rsn15.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f4w3err4rnj21kw1kwn4v.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   QHwa麦儿

005TjuoKgw1f4w40ngn4ej30go09e3z9.jpg

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, abarry1 said:

I am still trying to understand some things. I am from the Caribbean so I don't know much are China laws and stuff.

Is Counter Attack a Chinese web series too? If so why is it that Addicted got ban or Jingyu and Zhou Zhou being seen together while the actors of counter attack can be seen together? I don't get it as far as I can see counter attack is ten times more graphic than addicted.

Sorry if I offend anyone. 

Caribbean! Wow! Anyone from Africa or Middle East here? Maybe one day we will get someone from the Moon? :P 

Yeah in fact, there is a new BL show... So what they are going through is rather unique...

The problem is that they are too too too popular. It is the show that was directly banned by the authorities. So, they are at the epicentre. After the show was banned, their popularity did not wane. In fact, I believe the accurate word is that their popularity exploded. So many shows and fashion magazines wanted them. They dominated almost all celebrity related voting charts in China. Then, a second advisory came to ask the tv stations not to overly promote them. Since then, all public interactions between Jingyu and Zhou Zhou became part of "historical archives"...

By the way, does anyone know how to download videos from tudou? I really want to keep a copy in case it is taken down... It has a nice chronologically account of how they begin and where they are at now... Thanks in advance.

• Like 12

(I love your no-crossline-on-mobile @bearology and tho my tab has crossline it's still a mobile so)

Hubby hubby hubby wifey wifey wifey lalala swimmingindelulu ImissYuZhousomuchwhenwilltheygetmarriedandadoptcutekids

I've been reading (yes, not reread) the translation and couldn't stop melting every time Hai transform into another person when he is with Yin. Like, it's obviously love at first sight and he is sooooo in love but he doesn't know because it couldn't be because he and Yin both men and he is dating Lulu but why he feels like the world has lost its sun when Yin is not around even though he is with Lulu.

NotsorrycuzHaiistotallythesemeImeanhewastheoneproposed

And the violence part, he is totally like Tsukasa.

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, sohocomo said:

5 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny today...

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMjw1f4vxyzm9kvj30qo11sqbi.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz1vcwej314q0qotfs.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz0vnf8j315p0qo11p.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz2t02ej30qo0yrwl6.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz3smszj30fm0ku0vs.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz39hfwj30ku0dkmz9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMjw1f4vyo93lqgj31dj1smwwh.jpg

1) He's wearing the diamond earring again (which seems to happen quite often when he's rumored to be with ZZ...)

2) Have we seen this shirt before? It seems quite familiar for some reason. (But it's probably just me...)

1) Ehhhh?? I thought he always wear that diamond earring and only took it off if he went to formal event like Cannes red carpet etc?

2) That moment when you think you've seen that shirt that he wears but you just couldn't remember where or when you've seen it and you start to think hard, very hard "Did Zhouzhou wear this before? He did, didn't he?? Did he?? I know I've seen this shirt before but was it Johnny? Was it Zhouzhou??" and then someone come around and bring your sanity back ;) and for that I am thankful! Else I'd be stuck in the delulu land...

@bearology You posted the video but the subbed is in Vietnamese @gashupingo has english subbed. No compare, no hurt part 3 :wub:

@ximichem How many times have you died today? LOL.

@SueLyinn Thank you!! Glad that he's well & in a good mood wDw0F6x.gif He's probably back in Beijing wDw0F6x.gif Or not with Johnny anymore wDw0F6x.gif

Guest skeletonworks
21 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Subs for the 3 vids of JY's OK! x Olay today:

Hide contents

Thanks @gashupingo for subbing this! I can totally anticipate CP fan manipulate the line he spoke in this ads in their fanvid. Will wait for that patiently :w00t: 

"Do you wanna grow old with me?" - Yuzhou / Guhai & Bai Luoyin? :wub:

"You're so lazy.." - Guhai taking care of Bai Luoyin since he has poor hygiene :phew:

"Need to wait so long for you everytime when going out.." - Johnny to Zhouzhou cuz apparently Libra tends to spend quite some time to make themselves look proper before heading out. That's why Zhouzhou is always like "Do I look ugly?" "I think I look ugly". He's so conscious about his look. No you're beautiful my boy!

On 24-2-2016 at 8:45 AM, guhai said:

Hi all, this is slightly off topic but I have a few questions. I'm asking because as an author of original BL (I don't just write fanfics), I have a dream to one day produce my own series in China (of course with a translated English-to-Mandarin version of my novel/script). A few months ago, I obtained two internships with film companies in Beijing but had to decline them due to separate plans. The recent ban on controversial material like BL-related content is sad but hasn't completely discouraged me from wanting to produce a BL series in Beijing. The decision to produce and air in Beijing is due to their bigger, more accepting fanbase in comparison to other Asian countries (I don't plan on producing in America as my stories have Asian characters and Asian content isn't as widely accepted there). That being said, as I'm an American currently living in Japan and have yet to travel to China (likely this year), I'm rather clueless about the process one has to go through to get their original BL novel/work produced into an aired series.

1. Does anyone know the basic steps CJD had to go through to first get Counterattack produced, as it was her first novel-to-series? As in, who did she first have to contact (companies, specific people, etc)? Does it have to go through some form of approval process? How was it that she found funding? At what point in the process did she audition actors? How did she advertise the auditions/find actors? Any answers to any of these would be greatly appreciated.

2. I'm assuming CJD didn't just go and find her own director/film crew so how did that happen?

3. Is anyone here a film student that would be able to help me better understand the film industry/production process via a private conversation? I'm studying Entertainment Business so my knowledge of film is rather limited. I do, however, have a background in videography (short videos, video editing, etc.) that got me the internships at the Beijing film companies.

On another note

1. Is anyone here familiar with the acting process in China? I'm referring to how the actors are notified of these series that are looking for certain roles to be filled. Is it easy to find (i.e. on Weibo)? For Counterattack, I know Dachi said he "found the series" and asked Dayu to audition with him. How did he "find the series"? How did Jingyu? Weizhou? I'm assuming the actress for Lulu got dragged along by Jingyu, but that's different. I do acting as well and would appreciate some clarification on this for future reference.

Thank you so much if someone decides to take the time to help me out ^_^

I would say try to contact CJD on weibo.

I hope you find a way wishing you good luck.

• Like 3

On Ngày 24 tháng 2 năm 2016 at 8:45 AM, guhai said:

Hi all, this is slightly off topic but I have a few questions. I'm asking because as an author of original BL (I don't just write fanfics), I have a dream to one day produce my own series in China (of course with a translated English-to-Mandarin version of my novel/script). A few months ago, I obtained two internships with film companies in Beijing but had to decline them due to separate plans. The recent ban on controversial material like BL-related content is sad but hasn't completely discouraged me from wanting to produce a BL series in Beijing. The decision to produce and air in Beijing is due to their bigger, more accepting fanbase in comparison to other Asian countries (I don't plan on producing in America as my stories have Asian characters and Asian content isn't as widely accepted there). That being said, as I'm an American currently living in Japan and have yet to travel to China (likely this year), I'm rather clueless about the process one has to go through to get their original BL novel/work produced into an aired series.

Why don't you consider Thailand or Vietnam? I think those 2 countries also have relatively large fanbase for this type of movie. However I think Thailand out of all Asian countries is more accepting, well in fact the most accepting country when it comes to this area. So I think all the procedures, legally speaking, are a lot easier there. I definitely recommend you to consider Thailand. And on another note, when you start your calling for auditions can you notify? I would like to audition for a supporting or super supporting role maybe :D:D. Anyway, goodluck!!! I would love to see your movie one day! <3

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

HD pictures of JY today

cr. TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

Hide contents

006nieuMgw1f4wa28rw3sj33l52e3x05.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4wa2bmyy5j32mo3y0az0.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4wa2fp9hmj32yo4g04qp.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4wa2i1on3j32cd3ikx14.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4wa2lizl0j32il3rv4nn.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4wa2o2t5sj33uc2k8e6z.jpg

am ded, rip +1 @Scandani @ximichem

Ohh remember we talked about JY's armpit just now, @Scandani?

cr. Dazzling_Johnny黄景瑜个站

Reveal hidden contents

0063cHPRjw1f4w8axd3rij32qi1tonpl.jpg

can JY be ugly in at least one picture? my god, he looks so good in all of his pictures i've seen so far. even in stolen shots! he doesn't have any bad angle at all! even his bare feet are so sexy!!!

• Like 4

C-fans noticed there's something on JY's ear (not sure what it's called because I'm a noob ;-;)

cr. 鱼粥小甜豆

Just a picture of JY

Spoiler

78557476jw1f4wc0ds39rj22a8426x6s.jpg

But when it's zoomed to the ear

Spoiler

78557476jw1f4wc0flmduj208m07ewew.jpg

Still visible in other picture, such as

Spoiler

78557476jw1f4wc4wchrwj20np0zk40t.jpg

I believe they were referring to this page regarding the inflammation(?) name and info

Hopefully it's nothing bad and will slowly go away, probably just something he got after those jiujitsu sessions...?

Edit: Made my homework, yay! It's called boil (or furuncle) in the ear canal according to this site

• Like 12