Quantcast

K bye I'm ded

Spoiler

005Rc7aogw1f4vzorllbcj32io1w0x6t.jpg005Rc7aogw1f4vzp9lvvtj329b1pyqv8.jpg005Rc7aogw1f4vzpji167j32io1w07wm.jpg005Rc7aogw1f4vzo9krnyj31w01w0hdw.jpg

Cr on pic

K bye I'm ded +1

Spoiler

006lGMY5jw1f4w0gsp90gj30xg0mtqgz.jpg

Cr on pic

Do y'all see the dem biceps? @Scandani dat dem biceps TTATT

Ded +2

Spoiler

006qOYnpgw1f4vzx3zmjij30zm0qotg1.jpg

Cr to @LastAngel_認真的黄景瑜圖博

Will ded for HQ pics fosho /sobs/

• Like 16

On 10/06/2016 at 2:51 PM, shanegere said:

Thaaaaank you! :)

Oh my world this fan-art is soooo funny hilarious...lol.. I can't stop laughing at this, it's so funny so good, simple short & mighty sweet & cute of our YuZhou.. lol.. thankyou!!

• Like 5

17 hours ago, tea4two said:
Spoiler
20 hours ago, KKmegan said:

There is no real reason for them to appear together infront of the camera to be honest, unless they are co-actors again. 

I would recommend this until both boys got a firm hold onto their career.  I've been hearing about the lifting of the 'ban' for a while and it is speculated that there is a possibility that the Happy Camp episode recorded on March 28th might be able to air sometime soon.  For their own good, I hope it does not air.  If it is publish on TV, their interactions will be visible to the public, for all to see.  CP fans are not the only great FBIs in this world, others will be able to see it and use it against them.  Right now, they are allow to interact in private, but further fallout from the released episode (such as bad rumors/speculations by others in the media who wants to bring harm) could force them to do a more 'permanent' separation, meaning no contact in public or private to prevent spreading of rumors otherwise, they might risk their careers.  So for now, staying low-key and doing their own separate projects is the good way to go.  

I know we want to see them in the same box ASAP, but remember that love is also restraint and understanding.  

And more than us, I believe both of them are smart enough to know how to navigate the thorny paths in entertainment.  As fans, we can't ask them to pick sides between warring group of fans.  As the idol, they need to remain magnanimous, picking sides will only bring negativity to their image.  

It seems my remark comes across as too negative.. sorry if it rubbed anyone the wrong way. It is purely my own thoughts on this matter. :) I merely doubt they want to be seen togather. Thanks @tea4two for articulating what I was a little too lazy to type out. I would rather they interact in private for the time being than to jeprodise thier career. Thinking long term is better. 

• Like 8

/sobs/ I'm speechless

Spoiler

b846196bgw1f4vzpp83rhj21p414nhdv.jpg

Cr on pic

Huang Jing Yu, waeeeeeeeee TTATT

• Like 23

LMFAO ZZ you hopeless you.. xD

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f4w0on6wboj30hs1z87a0.jpg

Cr to @YuZhou_办公室

• Like 21

More JY :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr Tiger Teeth

Ck-1PkXUYAAu_3u.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Ck-zwRiUUAEXKoN.jpg

Ck-zyFqUoAAjsBP.jpg

Ck-zzwNUkAEqb3z.jpg

Ck-z7JPVEAAyiDL.jpg

Ck-0CrDUgAAzxJP.jpg

Cr Timmy and Johnny

Spoiler

Ck-xZ0aUYAAdHMv.jpg

Ck-xZ3bVAAAEeX0.jpg

Ck-xZ2GUoAA5eUc.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Timeless Whale

Ck-4JeCUoAEh1k-.jpg

Ck-4LarUgAEp2b_.jpg

Ck-4M-3UYAId4ku.jpg

Ck-4Tv9UoAEMeiC.jpg

Ck-4VpiUoAA6gqW.jpg

Ck-4XjeVAAAzt8v.jpg

Ck-4ZnVUoAABJdR.jpg

• Like 15

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ZZ, how can you handle this everyday :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Cr [JohnnYearn1992] .

Spoiler

006qUX9Cjw1f4w16inkf7j323u35s4qt.jpg

Spoiler

006qUX9Cjw1f4w12rky2cj32o0400he1.jpg

006qUX9Cjw1f4w14f7xl0j32o0400kjs.jpg

Edit: More pics

Spoiler

006qUX9Cjw1f4w137obxdj34002o01l5.jpg

006qUX9Cjw1f4w14wc7qmj323u35snph.jpg

errrrrr:phew: JY likes those pants with string so ZZ can .... pull :w00t:

Spoiler

006qUX9Cjw1f4w11vrwx2j31j12ajhdu.jpg

• Like 21

On 12 May 2016 at 8:50 AM, tea4two said:

03/04/16 - Bam!  They meet again for the France event!  Emotions got entangled, wanted to let go, but could not.  From 3/6-3/14, they started to a series of photoshoots together (Men's Uno, Ellemen, Esquire, and MadameFigaro).  During this time period, I can sense that ZZ gave a sense of distance toward JY, not as close as he was to JY during YY and Netease interviews.  JY, at this point, start to see that ZZ is pulling away, so he begin to panic.  During Esquire photoshoot, he wanted to protect, but could not, thus later end up deleting his posts on weibo to protect ZZ even though he realize how the fans would take this.  During this time, many many fans took his actions as breaking away from Addicted/Shangyin, there were a number of fans that turn their back on him on this day.  He never openly admitted to why he did it, but Xiaolong posted that JY is an upright boy, time will tell.  

Sorry for asking about somthing that happend a millenium ago. What happened at the photoshoot? I saw some gif, supposedly showing HJY gving some guy sitting beside ZZ a dirty look. But since I jump on the addicted bandwagon so late, I never got the proper backstory though I had tried trawling through the forum here. What did JY want to protect ZZ from, and how how does deleting his post helps? Did Xiaolong post that? Where in WB ? I love all his cryptic messages. Thanks for this wonderful post @tea4two. I dont know how I have missed it.Thanks @gayyoxx for highlighting it again. 

• Like 4

@KKmegan The "JY wanted to protect" part is an unconfirmed rumour still but here's the gist of what transpired in those days one century ago.

The Esquire Photoshoot was livestreamed so fans could see the interactions between the boys, but what they also noticed was the attitude of the staff on site towards the Addicted couple. Rumour had it that because of the series,  even the general public started to perceive them as homosexuals, so they had to deal with China's innate homophobia:

Spoiler

On 3/13/2016 at 0:08 PM, ryokise said:

I was exploring baidu posts and saw fans saying that during Esquire photoshoot, at around 1.26.24. When Zhouzhou bent down, the livestreamers suddenly said "look!" and laughed, then Johnny stared back at them. Any thoughts? (I personally don't think that the livestreamers would be so mean as to laugh at Zhouzhou for that..but hmm idk...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNPWYjsNRo

Or deal with the advances of those who wanted to take advantage of them - it was believed that the Esquire photographer(?) had a thing for ZhouZhou, seeing how he was too touchy-touchy with him, making both of our boys uncomfortable. (This is probably the gif you saw) Also, IIRC that same photographer followed ZhouZhou on WB immediately after the photoshoot and seemed like he was subtly trying to court him online... or something like that, my memory is fuzzy there.

At that time JY removed a ton of stuff from his WB - pics with ZZ in them, pics related to Addicted and other unrelated stuff. I have to point out that most of the pictures of ZZ had an enormous amount of dirty and demeaning comments, so some of the fans saw that as a strategy JY took in order to protect ZZ from nasty romours. Others thought he was just trying to clean up his WB.

This deleting frenzy became a hot topic online and promted (I guess) Xiao Long's post:

Spoiler

On 3/14/2016 at 3:41 AM, ryokise said:

Xiaolong(JY manager) posted this at 3am +  last night: The true heart/sincerity (of a person) will definitely be seen as time passes, it should be like this right? Good night.

(Johnny is currently on weibo hot trend search for "huang jingyu deleting posts" I feels bad for johnny that this is garnering so much attention ..)

I hope my explanation was helpful. If I made any mistakes, please feel free to correct me :)

Edited by talesinindigo
fixed link
  • Like 16

I am still trying to understand some things. I am from the Caribbean so I don't know much are China laws and stuff.

Is Counter Attack a Chinese web series too? If so why is it that Addicted got ban or Jingyu and Zhou Zhou being seen together while the actors of counter attack can be seen together? I don't get it as far as I can see counter attack is ten times more graphic than addicted.

Sorry if I offend anyone. 

• Like 3

More Johnny from 'See You Monday' recording earlier today.. 

Spoiler

Source:   野酒_Freedom黄景瑜应援站

006pJgRpjw1f4w2mzbhmxj30qo0zkngk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f4w1vkinmrj21ek23utwa.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有鲸鱼的大海

006p1ZXggw1f4w4jyrdwoj311i1e01l1.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   这个boy有点sa

006pYJoygw1f4w55oc8wxj30yi1pc4qq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全网资源站

a02f3d0fjw1f4w6zgq74bj21hc0zkdth.jpg

Timmy and kittens

Spoiler

Source:   耿直鱼与谦逊喵

75a63c69gw1f4w5e8022yj21a10us7wh.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5ediyxpj21a10usb29.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5eg1vs6j21a10usdup.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5esvd4cj21a10us7wh.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5eloxeyj21a10use81.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5e2pqz6j21a10use81.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5eztybij21a10us1kx.jpg

75a63c69gw1f4w5fbndjqj21a10usb29.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   我爱吹谁就吹谁

0062hV34gw1f4w1vdf6orj30rs0rsn15.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f4w3err4rnj21kw1kwn4v.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   QHwa麦儿

005TjuoKgw1f4w40ngn4ej30go09e3z9.jpg

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, abarry1 said:

I am still trying to understand some things. I am from the Caribbean so I don't know much are China laws and stuff.

Is Counter Attack a Chinese web series too? If so why is it that Addicted got ban or Jingyu and Zhou Zhou being seen together while the actors of counter attack can be seen together? I don't get it as far as I can see counter attack is ten times more graphic than addicted.

Sorry if I offend anyone. 

Caribbean! Wow! Anyone from Africa or Middle East here? Maybe one day we will get someone from the Moon? :P 

Yeah in fact, there is a new BL show... So what they are going through is rather unique...

The problem is that they are too too too popular. It is the show that was directly banned by the authorities. So, they are at the epicentre. After the show was banned, their popularity did not wane. In fact, I believe the accurate word is that their popularity exploded. So many shows and fashion magazines wanted them. They dominated almost all celebrity related voting charts in China. Then, a second advisory came to ask the tv stations not to overly promote them. Since then, all public interactions between Jingyu and Zhou Zhou became part of "historical archives"...

By the way, does anyone know how to download videos from tudou? I really want to keep a copy in case it is taken down... It has a nice chronologically account of how they begin and where they are at now... Thanks in advance.

• Like 12

JY. Oh my :sweatingbullets: Cr on pic

Spoiler

Ck_dQExUYAAEf1w.jpg

JY, you only know the word "gentle" on a certain someone? Cr on pic

Spoiler

Ck_QUneUoAAcngX.jpg

Cr [这个小鬼不太乖]

Spoiler

Ck_R8VqUoAE5p_O.jpg

Ck_QGBWUoAAmtmU.jpg

• Like 16

Spoiler

Apparently according to the wb profile of the person who posted zz photo... she is from SH.

• Like 14

(I love your no-crossline-on-mobile @bearology and tho my tab has crossline it's still a mobile so)

Hubby hubby hubby wifey wifey wifey lalala swimmingindelulu ImissYuZhousomuchwhenwilltheygetmarriedandadoptcutekids

I've been reading (yes, not reread) the translation and couldn't stop melting every time Hai transform into another person when he is with Yin. Like, it's obviously love at first sight and he is sooooo in love but he doesn't know because it couldn't be because he and Yin both men and he is dating Lulu but why he feels like the world has lost its sun when Yin is not around even though he is with Lulu.

NotsorrycuzHaiistotallythesemeImeanhewastheoneproposed

And the violence part, he is totally like Tsukasa.

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, sohocomo said:

5 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny today...

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMjw1f4vxyzm9kvj30qo11sqbi.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz1vcwej314q0qotfs.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz0vnf8j315p0qo11p.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz2t02ej30qo0yrwl6.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz3smszj30fm0ku0vs.jpg

006nieuMjw1f4vxz39hfwj30ku0dkmz9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMjw1f4vyo93lqgj31dj1smwwh.jpg

1) He's wearing the diamond earring again (which seems to happen quite often when he's rumored to be with ZZ...)

2) Have we seen this shirt before? It seems quite familiar for some reason. (But it's probably just me...)

1) Ehhhh?? I thought he always wear that diamond earring and only took it off if he went to formal event like Cannes red carpet etc?

2) That moment when you think you've seen that shirt that he wears but you just couldn't remember where or when you've seen it and you start to think hard, very hard "Did Zhouzhou wear this before? He did, didn't he?? Did he?? I know I've seen this shirt before but was it Johnny? Was it Zhouzhou??" and then someone come around and bring your sanity back ;) and for that I am thankful! Else I'd be stuck in the delulu land...

@bearology You posted the video but the subbed is in Vietnamese @gashupingo has english subbed. No compare, no hurt part 3 :wub:

@ximichem How many times have you died today? LOL.

@SueLyinn Thank you!! Glad that he's well & in a good mood wDw0F6x.gif He's probably back in Beijing wDw0F6x.gif Or not with Johnny anymore wDw0F6x.gif

^ which is why i think why i like this drama esp guhai cos i really love hana yori dango!

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
21 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Subs for the 3 vids of JY's OK! x Olay today:

Hide contents

Thanks @gashupingo for subbing this! I can totally anticipate CP fan manipulate the line he spoke in this ads in their fanvid. Will wait for that patiently :w00t: 

"Do you wanna grow old with me?" - Yuzhou / Guhai & Bai Luoyin? :wub:

"You're so lazy.." - Guhai taking care of Bai Luoyin since he has poor hygiene :phew:

"Need to wait so long for you everytime when going out.." - Johnny to Zhouzhou cuz apparently Libra tends to spend quite some time to make themselves look proper before heading out. That's why Zhouzhou is always like "Do I look ugly?" "I think I look ugly". He's so conscious about his look. No you're beautiful my boy!