Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i hope their managers are not pushing them too much to do stuff. looks like they are both losing a lot of weight from their very busy schedules. please take some time off, JY and ZZ! it's not worth it if you both get sick! 

question: does the ban (appearing together) apply only on aired media like TV? if so, maybe they can still appear together in public as long as it's not broadcasted but they avoid doing so because their managers/handlers want to capitalize on the excitement it generates among fans so their future projects will be megablockbusters. managers can be very brilliant in marketing strategies for their stars. this is how i would like to think about it in my delulu world!

Edited by ronper2016
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Nihao, Soompi friends! :) 

I made gif's from Date with Star MV (약파대명성 - I wish I could type Chinese T_T)!!!

Enjoy!!! ^___^ OMG JY is so sexy singingggggg OH LAWWWDDD (KKYAH OPPPA!!!)

See @kmmyzz post from last page, she made HD gifs! AH so beautiful.

LMsAs0R.gif

Spoiler

4AkAZjQ.gif

 

Spoiler

BHcCbkr.gif

 

Spoiler

kuMrF43.gif

 

Spoiler

JY is SO SEXY when he singsssss...

My nose is BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +_+

CK6Gl30.gif

 

Spoiler

eAJhBOg.gif

 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

Dont know if you guys has seen/post this video, but this is too cute...:wub: I think it is a promotional video for ZZ Korea FM otherwise fan made maybe? CMIIW

https://youtu.be/VhYm_5f2NZA

Cr:Korea XWZ channel

Cafe.daum.net/xwzkorea

  Hide contents

Wondered if JY saw this video...:phew:

 

The video is using Produce 101's theme song(Pick me), how cute... 

An I agree that the railway photo is the most adorable photo of ZZ for me so far... :wub: 

And i'm excited for ZZ's new program too... Do i see Luhan there..??? it could be a tough rival tho~ 

4 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

DWS (Date With Star) MV, song sang by the casts (including JY!)

  Reveal hidden contents

Is there any time when he's not attractive or adorable..??? :huh:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I can't help but to post something... Personally I really hope yuzhou is real though sometimes I want to be rational and not let my delulu mind takes over me hahaha. For example I don't understand why both of them had be online at the same time (or few mins later) I mean I am sure both of them have each other personal phone number right..... So why did they had to be online at the same time? It couldn't be to check on each other on weibo right.

initially I feel that there is a possibility that jy like zz more (especially there was a rumor and a picture of someone who looked like jy kissing a boy) but after I watched this video....

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xt4u0ddZCv8/

story of Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou 

omg omg! I hope the four songs that zz sang are really hinting to us and confession to jy!

I never expect I will ship this two so much besides gtop. Everyday I am finding out about both of them. omg I hope they are real! 

I really want to see jy on more variety shows and of course yuzhou interactions. Finger crossed for 18 June. 

 

Btw does anyone encountered any issues with superstar rice ball app? That stalking app... I don't seems to get notification from that app on my Samsung phone.... Anyone can help?

Edited by mrsaturn
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Hello. I can't help but to post something... Personally I really hope yuzhou is real though sometimes I want to be rational and not let my delulu mind takes over me hahaha. For example I don't understand why both of them had be online at the same time (or few mins later) I mean I am sure both of them have each other personal phone number right..... So why did they had to be online at the same time? It couldn't be to check on each other on weibo right.

initially I feel that there is a possibility that jy like zz more (especially there was a rumor and a picture of someone who looked like jy kissing a boy) but after I watched this video....

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xt4u0ddZCv8/

story of Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou 

omg omg! I hope the four songs that zz sang are really hinting to us and confession to jy!

I never expect I will ship this two so much besides gtop. Everyday I am finding out about both of them. omg I hope they are real! 

I really want to see jy on more variety shows and of course yuzhou interactions. Finger crossed for 18 June. 

 

Btw does anyone encountered any issues with superstar rice ball app? That stalking app... I don't seems to get notification from that app on my Samsung phone.... Anyone can help?

Oh ya I forgot to mentioned how the tuduo video mentioned that zz just went into the toilet to wash his face while jy was showering lol and how jinlulu during the FM revealed that zz had already seen jy mum (the look on jy was like not very happy she revealed this)

 

OMG YUZHOU IS REALLLLL

 

Ok bye

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

For example I don't understand why both of them had be online at the same time (or few mins later) I mean I am sure both of them have each other personal phone number right..... So why did they had to be online at the same time? It couldn't be to check on each other on weibo right.

Btw does anyone encountered any issues with superstar rice ball app? That stalking app... I don't seems to get notification from that app on my Samsung phone.... Anyone can help?

 
 

 

I don't understand that either!! Isn't it much easier to just send each other a quick msg via wechat like normal people?? :blink:

Have you tried deleting and installing the app again? (I sound like a tech support guy.. haha) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm, so the earring ZZ wore in his selfie yesterday (in IG) is from Chrome Heart :phew: and we all know someone obsesses with Chrome Heart:phew: Cr whaleandmonkey IG

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, xix19xix said:

 

Hello! Welcome @Shima Kaido! Wow, we have another new posting member today :) Regarding your question, you may wish to go to the first post on the first page of the forum thread, look for "miscellaneous", click on "reveal hidden contents". Viola! The answer is in the first link. :) You can even download all the songs on the second link. Please have fun reading the first post :) 

 

now that you mention it, I skipped most of what's in there for their IG accounts lol thank you btw!!!

 

23 hours ago, yjhx86 said:

 

@haydeas @Shima Kaido Hello! ^^ Welcome! Ive only been here about a month, nice to meet you! Everyone is very nice here!!! 

Yep I could really see that. Nice to meet you too ^^

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

 

I don't understand that either!! Isn't it much easier to just send each other a quick msg via wechat like normal people?? :blink:

Have you tried deleting and installing the app again? (I sound like a tech support guy.. haha) 

Yeah I did uninstall and install again but still the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, tea4two said:

 

I not sure if this has been fully explain in this thread, but the app that a lot of fans use for tracking their online activities, there is actually an 'uncomfirm' bug (which has been witness by fans and the probability of it being true is 90%).  Verified users on weibo use their phone number to create an account.  This bug actually also (for some strange reason), automatically see user as 'online' when they make a phone call from their phone, with an error varience of anywhere between 1-4 mins.  So when fans see JY and ZZ both online around the same time (within 1-4 minutes of each other), they typically conclude that they are calling each other.   

Ah really?! I gonna test this out when I am free... If that's the case omg omg 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's an (offical? I've no idea) video from ZZ's appearance on Avenue of Stars here. He's interviewed and he gets to show off his awesome guitar skills! I'd love to know what he says, because it looks really funny, the way he's shrieking and gesturing. He looks like a true idol. 

Also, I think he looked awfully good in general for this performance, light colours really work for him and he looks much more healthy now. And he really worked that tucked in shirt style.

Spoiler

0uW5i4j.jpg

I also think he manage to photograph himself really well for his IG and weibo. I don't think he failed at all! The only thing he does wrong is to not make his photos the right way around, since they're always mirrored. Because that does affect anyone's look. But I think he looks ever so beautiful. :) 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we haven't been throwing richards simmons much around lately, but the real one went AWOL and emerged recently after an alleged reassignment surgery and wants to be called Fiona, as stated in one of the British tabloids. I wonder if it is then appropriate to richard simmons anymore. How we can vent out frustration at SAPPRFT, incompetent managers, stalking airport fans, pesky CA visitors, and such, from now on?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weibo update

Timmy from yesterday's recording...

Spoiler

Source:   Twitta陪洲洲慢慢走

006em1QNjw1f4r4mzr4ioj30qo0w4dmd.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4ragflhkkj21kw0sgn1x.jpg

ea364db9gw1f4raglhviuj21kw0sgq6d.jpg

ea364db9gw1f4ragrxqwdj21kw0sgjur.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

005yDO7cjw1f4r1ykwzlbj30k00lj12e.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

Begging for translation please.. Thank you so much...
 

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxoggk5j20i63efh5g.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxu3zzzj20i63e6dvq.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxrlbitj20i637uqk4.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

I know we haven't been throwing richards simmons much around lately, but the real one went AWOL and emerged recently after an alleged reassignment surgery and wants to be called Fiona, as stated in one of the British tabloids. I wonder if it is then appropriate to richard simmons anymore. How we can vent out frustration at SAPPRFT, incompetent managers, stalking airport fans, pesky CA visitors, and such, from now on?

It'a okay. We can still richard simmons. That tab was false. Richard Simmons is still richard simmons. (and every time I see his name on the news, my mind automatically changes it to something else... Thanks, Soompi :crazy:)

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

There's an (offical? I've no idea) video from ZZ's appearance on Avenue of Stars here.

This IG video is the same, right? The duration is also the same? Cr: yzonlykt

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...