Quantcast

@skeletonworks just wanna jump in saying love love your gif hehe seen you have your watermark as well xD

Spoiler

on a lighter note, I've seen your gif got spread out on facebook already but oh well since you have your watermark and our SSF is getting hawt (like YZ hehe)..

• Like 11

I saw this on IG. Maybe these are singers who are going to participate in tomorrow  (today)'s singing show with ZZ? Anyone recognise them? I read from the comments, this is going to be aired in national TV? Will it be a live event? Curious.

Spoiler

• Like 9

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I didn't do the gif for that but I'll give you better. (Maybe I'll do that during the weekend :D )

It's not just us who's curious. Johnny is also curious at what Zhouzhou is trying to hide wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

After that bums to bums tease, who would not get slightly umm turned on? LOL. Little Zhou anyone? 2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif

I mean Zhouzhou could probably feel Little Yu behind him 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

I am so corrupted......

Edit: Forgot to post this..

Just look at how hubby trying to get wifey's attention:

Reveal hidden contents

Online several time I think until wifey also went online... LOL..

I believe both of them have that stalker app... They're stalking each other!!! ROFL..

J2cfuOV.png

hahahaha LOL thats what i saw and thinking to when he puls his swetter down first and than his shirt and saw that Johnny was watching him at that specific spot lol. Like kats and dogs lol 

That picture is that something like whatsapp?

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

We all know ZZ as the cute kitten these days, but actually, he was a hamster before.

Reveal hidden contents

l0HFiWfsRlAeZz61O.gif

- those cute fingers

- those eyes

- untrimmed eyebrows ;-;

A very expressive hamster  lxhtouxiao_thumb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

xT8qBhhIa9xrU2pTva.gif

Look at that round face, full cheeks, toned arms... no wonder he was a bit sad when he was asked about if he still has muscles or not  lxhtongku_thumb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

3o72F86blYI8TI3Pe8.gif

His body was good back then, but I feel him now suits his image as an idol the most...

also, he's oozing with uke feels these days, having toned body will look a bit weird lol /jk no one gonna agree on this

Reveal hidden contents

l46CxEraMImFw4RNe.gif

hamster hahahaha if Johnny is the tiger than i don't think that Johnny would be interestet in a hamster lol a kitten can be cute BUT the also have nails it fits more by the caracter from Bai LuoYin.

Talking about a hamster at this moment i realy look like a hamster suffering from jaw inflammation:confounded:

P.S. the gifs are any way funny to watch hahaha:D

• Like 2

Okay okay. I think this is a curse already making people got addicted to their show. hAhahahahahahajust kidding.

rewatching it for the third time now. I just miss them so much, seeing them together. :( I wonder when will that time come.

anyways, i am so happy that they are slowly reaching the stardom as individual artists. I want them to be so successful and have a long lasting career. I want them to be super rich. (So when the time comes they wanna come out as a couple, they can still live a life they want to, have the things they want to even without the limelight and celebrity life, if ever China cant support them) Hahaha.

i really wish Taiwan, Thailand or any international production firm would pick up Addicted and make a movie out of it, or continue the series. Because if you read the novel (though i havent read all but i know the premise till the end), youll know there are a lot of things the series can offer. And i guess, the best scenes can be found halfway of the season one. Not to mention season 2 which is really brilliant. :( 

can we reminisce? What are your favorite parts of the novel/series?

I specially like the rooftop scene, the scene where ZZ indirectly answers Johnny's question about ZZ's feelings towards him, when the ZZ's plane crashed and Johnny to the rescue, when Johnny saw the CCTV footage on what happened 8 years ago during the accident and many more. Hahaha.

• Like 11

On 05/06/2016 at 1:17 AM, liesl said:

Happy 1000th page!! :star:

We did it! Let's thrust together, everyone. :w00t: One.. Two... Three... BAAM!!!

ukSaDO14B8kww.gif

What a journey, what a journey. And this all happened only in 3 months!

For me, I don't think I would be this addicted if not for you guys here. Being in a family like atmosphere with respectful and rational minds. All of you guys here made this thread becoming a comforting place to share our Addiction, our love, our happiness, and our experiences. To me and to many others as well, this thread has becoming a place to go back after tiring day, a place where we seek comfort and share our happiness. This thread has becoming a home.

home-is-where-love-resides-memories-are-

Yes, I believe that home is not just a place. The people who are in it are the one who create a home. Therefore, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has been in this journey and has been building this amazing home. To everyone (and boy there's a lot, so I'm not gonna tag). To every new comers, old timers, translators, contributors, analyst, writers, delulu fans, likers, lurkers and also to people who have found a cure to this addiction and left. You're all a part of family and you're all amazing!

Group hug, family!! group-hug2-smiley.gif 

As someone who has been joining this thread at around page 25, there were lots of things and dramas happening to this thread and to our boys. Let's look back a bit to those moments.

Flashback in Addicted world,

From the banbanned1-smiley.gif ordered by SARFT evil-genius-smiley.gif

To Happy Camp and RFT2 that made us first gohappy-smiley.gifto swear2-smiley.gif

To crazy rumors restricting tagging and talking about YuZhou free-speech2-smiley.gif

To heartbreaking and chaotic Thai FM sad-smiley.gif

To the news of Season 2 dead-thread-smiley.gif

... and many more.

Flashback in the thread life,

There were moments where we researched, investigated, and made theories like crazy. explanation-smiley.gif

There were dramas in the thread that made us go angry-smiley.gif

And there were moments where we were like fightings-smiley.gif

There was even a fight escalated so big that made us being kicked out of the thread and go into jail cell-smiley.gif  (pg. 712)

There was also a scary moment when the thread was in danger of being split up. scary-smiley.gif (pg. 590)

... and many more.

Very tiring and crazy if you look back in both Addicted world and in the fandom/thread life. I can't believe that we're still here, still addicted as ever and still as strong as ever. This fast rocky journey has not only made the boys stronger but I think it made us more mature and stronger than before. I'd say we're pretty amazing as well to reach to this point, don't you think?

Lastly, thank you to the boys and Addicted. Even with the ban and everything, Addicted will never die and will still reside in our heart.

I'm proud and glad to know Addicted and to be in this fandom. To know lots of amazing people from different backgrounds even if it's only virtually. coffee-screen-smiley.gifAnd to know amazing human beings called Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou who work hard to achieve their dreams and who have received injustice and troubles so early in their career. No ban can end this phenomenal thing and no ban can stop us for loving Addicted and supporting our boys.

ZFevc4d.jpg

Addicted will never die

Again happy 1000th page, you guys. Keep being amazing and let's keep being Addicted!! Hope that this fandom will last for a long time. :)

Hey 'that was' amazing; funny & touching speech you gave there 'Liesl' about us soompi addicted family and of our two beautiful boys ZZYY.. hm.. I'm really touched and loved what you said here (all those funny faces are soo.. cute and hilarious lol..), thankyou :))..  We should send this message & many other great messages here to our boys, they'll be soo touched & moved by them all I'm sure..!   It's 'a present' to be part of this soompi YuZhou family..a sweet cure and joy to me.. thankyou all! ^ . ^*** All true stars here.   'Skeletonworks' - biggest thankyou & credit to you for started this 'YuZhou' 'revelation' (right word?lol..)Anyways.. I'm so happy, glad and grateful for everyone here for their sweet candies and sharing of thoughts etc on YuZhou, it 'keeps' my addiction ALIVE for our beautiful boys.. big kiss & hugs to everyone ::))))...xox 

• Like 8

On 05/06/2016 at 1:38 AM, narakeiko said:

Oh, right..!!! sorry for brought up other dramas...

Here all about Addicted... Remember when it seems like the are only flowers and rainbows and then turn with thorn and hurt and on earth... That's when i deep into addicted... (what am i talking about(?)) 

Here is my fave moment of them... I don't know how this small gesture of Yin really got me deep into Addicted... How innocent is Yin face while holding Hai's arm.. It's like he finally feels safe beside Hai :wub: Can't get over this... 

HAPPY 1000 Pages..!!! 

tumblr_o35n8hb2aY1tx260po1_1280.jpg

yeah I know this scene touches me so much too.. BLY.. he looked like an angel (his face!! soo beautiful, like mr snow white, sooo manly-boyish pretty..uumm...!!) clinging beside GH.. really captured my heart too this moment of GHBLY - YuZhou moment..! Truly beautiful BLYZZ!!

• Like 5

Morning, Happy Friday! YZ fanart. Cr [鲸鱼粥酱]

0069TduXgw1f4pcktjsw6j30rs0rsdj9.jpg

For ZZ singing show, I think its called "Avenue of star super edition" and it will be broadcasted on CCTV3 chanel on Friday (or every friday), not sure if its starting this week. I was reading it on facebook then the newsfeed update and i couldnt find it anymore :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

12 hours ago, talesinindigo said:

I believe this is what Han_Rilee was referring to:

Hide contents

Cr: on pic

But the pic is way too blurry to make out what's the actual wallpaper imo :/

Oh my... how could they took a photo when it seems like JY bring the phone normally ( i mean it faces the floor)... It seems so blurry that i can't figure it out with my non-detective eyes... lol

• Like 2

Weibo update

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你

006pY6S2jw1f4pja9iw6gj30qo0qo0vv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鯨胸

005y7wuqgw1f4paewfoanj30fa0mmgod.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f4pccrc6s5j21mc1uo7fb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4pem9eyrgj31iv2hknph.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   锋芒一中高二27班官博

0067XMgEgw1f4pdnoyb1zj30qo0qojup.jpg

0067XMgEgw1f4pdnqw4nvj30qo0qoadb.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Begging again for translation please.. Thank you so much..

005LlXWjjw1f4peyy609aj30dw22otp2.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f4pbd941upj20qo0zkqlp.jpg

Happy birthday Gu Hai!!!

Spoiler

ee28b14dgw1f4pdmri37nj20k00u040h.jpg

• Like 24

Not sure if anybody has posted this 12-minute fanmade video in Weibo which features JY, ZZ and some Addicted scenes. It's kinda long but quite nice.

Someone here mentioned about JY and ZZ who are both rumoured to be attending a cosmetics event. According to a post in Wattpad as well as some IG posts, they are both supposedly attending an event on June 18; that's if we can assume that the faces featured in this clip will be there. I guess there's no way we will know for sure until the actual day.

Spoiler

@shanegere Loose translation: The questions posed to JY by fans on the screen were..."do you still drink "wild wine" (literal translation) / hard liquor" and "are you happy now?"

JY first read out:....if it's like this, then fans won't be able to catch up with you.
JY's answer to the fan's liquor question:
Didn't drink hard liquor / wine for a long time? Not really that long. Maybe I haven't been drinking by the roadside but there are times maybe, when I do drink a little on my own. So, this, (pointing to the wordings on the screen) you don't have to worry.

JY's answer to the fan's are you happy question:
Am I happy with my life right now? Happy, I guess. There are also times when I feel very happy and definitely, there were also times when I feel sad. But, overall, I'd say that I'm happy.

@bearology Your fan art's so cute! =)
The wordings: Let's play together. Happy Dragon Boat Festival day.

Spoiler

@aeislaeigh

Peng%20fan%20art_zps7ymqifq3.jpg

2nd picture onwards...
GH (feeling excited): En, en...
BLY: Sunblock for you.
GH feels happy while licking on the ice lolly.
BLY: Are you stupid?

Wordings
GH: Today, whatever that Yinzi has given me, I will wear it (on my body).
(This is why although the weather's so hot, GH is adamant on wearing the red scarf as well as donning gloves.)
BLY: I certainly know what day today is, of course.

Final picture
To Guhai, Happy Birthday, Bai LuoYin 

I'm sorry that I'm not sure on how to translate the wordings on the nail file though...maybe someone else can help =)

• Like 23

So.. This is my first post on this forum and hope nobody will kill me. Few days ago I discovered that fantastic drama, I watched its 15 episodes in about two days (less than 2 days, actually) and today, when I watched the last episode, I surfed on the net to read something about second season or something else, but I realized that probably that series won't have a second season because China banned the series. So, I'm here to do 2 questions:

1. Will be there a second season or something else?

2. I also read that GH and BLY can't appear together on the screen, is it real? 

Someone please reply me with a detailed answer about this two things. Thanks!

• Like 2

JY practices jiujitsu on his manager. Short clip but its good to analyse the differences between practicing on his precious ZZ and his poor manager :lol: cr whaleandmonkey IG

Spoiler

• Like 22

1 hour ago, haydeas said:

So.. This is my first post on this forum and hope nobody will kill me. Few days ago I discovered that fantastic drama, I watched its 15 episodes in about two days (less than 2 days, actually) and today, when I watched the last episode, I surfed on the net to read something about second season or something else, but I realized that probably that series won't have a second season because China banned the series. So, I'm here to do 2 questions:

1. Will be there a second season or something else?

2. I also read that GH and BLY can't appear together on the screen, is it real? 

Someone please reply me with a detailed answer about this two things. Thanks!

Welcome @haydeas! Where are you from? :)

1. There won't be a second season because it is banned by SAFRT, China's censorship body.

2. Yes. To save their career. They had lost a couple of gigs due to the ban. In fact, the shows were shot but not shown.

If you like more details, please look at the first post of this thread on page 1. It would be good if you can do that first before asking again :) Sorry, the good news is we still get new members on a daily basis even after hitting 1000 pages! However, it also makes it difficult for us to attend to all questions after answering many times... Hence, may I invite you to do your part as a new member to read the first page. Thank you so much :) 

@SueLyinn, looks like another roller coaster ride coming :P Would they be forced to come at different times, sit/stand far apart with no interaction? Or if they put them close together, will they be awkward and tentative? In the ad, I find it odd because all the other stars (including ZZ) appear twice except for JY. Wonder what it means...

Still looks like everyone knows that putting them together... sells...

• Like 16

Inspired by 'the same hotel' and phone conversation (very short tho)

Spoiler

Weizhou takes quick glances at the hallway before pulling his head in and closes the door, putting the lock in place. He walks inside and sees the taller taking out take-away boxes from inside the paperbags and placing it neatly on the small round table.

"Come here, let's eat." Jingyu pulls out a chair as the younger heads towards him, and he just gives the other a big smile when Weizhou looks at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"We are just two people. Why did you buy so much food?" Weizhou's eyes follow as the other circles the table, taking a seat right across him. Jingyu still has that big smile on his face and he really couldn't say anything anymore. The scolding he had prepared when he first saw the many paperbags has disappeared into nowhere.

Jingyu opens the container of the chicken porridge and blows off some of the steam that was let out before pushing it towards the younger. "Well, when I told the owner my special someone is having stomach ache and doesn't have appetite to eat, he recommended all of these, saying they are easy on the stomach and will make you feel like eating again. He even gave me free bananas!"

Weizhou eyes the yellow fruit before darting back his gaze at the center of the table where a very red-looking crab dish is being placed. "He recommended the crabs too?"

"Yup!"

Weizhou sighs as he stirs the porridge slowly, wanting to cool it down some more. "You do know the owner just wanted to rip you off? I can't eat that."

"I know." Jingyu smiles even bigger when the younger looks up at him, questioning him with his beautiful eyes instead of with his mouth as his cheeks are puffed with porridge. "But he looked so happy when I said yes to all of these so..."

Weizhou spoons the porridge some more into his mouth as his eyes land on the stir-fry octopus, one corner of his lips curved up slightly. Typical Jingyu. Always tries to make people happy.

Jingyu can feel his heart swelling with satisfaction at the sight before him. Even without the other saying it out loud, this situation had happened before and he knows what the younger is thinking with that small smile on his lips. And that is all he ever want. Making this wonderful person that he loves so much happy.

"Why aren't you eating?" Weizhou takes the glass of water beside him as he stares at the taller that had propped his elbow on the table, his chin rested on his fist.

"I already full watching you eat."

Weizhou rolls his eyes.

"Besides, I'm saving room for my dessert later." Jingyu smiles knowingly when the younger blinks at him, clearly doesn't understand his meaning. "You."

Weizhou can see steam coming off from somewhere and he is sure it isn't the porridge.

So, just like jlt4ever said, YuZhou is really a couple now. I am so happy~ :blush: :heart::wub:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

Someone here mentioned about JY and ZZ who are both rumoured to be attending a cosmetics event. According to a post in Wattpad as well as some IG posts, they are both supposedly attending an SK-II event on June 18; that's if we can assume that the faces featured in this clip will be there. I guess there's no way we will know for sure until the actual day.

Reveal hidden contents

@shanegere Loose translation: The questions posed to JY by fans on the screen were..."do you still drink "wild wine" (literal translation) / hard liquor" and "are you happy now?"

JY first read out:....if it's like this, then fans won't be able to catch up with you.
JY's answer to the fan's liquor question:
Didn't drink hard liquor for a long time? Not really that long. Maybe I haven't been drinking by the roadside but there are times maybe, when I do drink a little on my own. So, this, (pointing to the wordings on the screen) you don't have to worry.

JY's answer to the fan's are you happy question:
Am I happy with my life right now? Happy, I guess. There are also times when I feel very happy and definitely, there were also times when I feel unhappy. But, overall, I'd say that I'm happy.

@bearology Your fan art's so cute! =)
The wordings: Let's play together. Happy Dragon Boat Festival day.

Reveal hidden contents

@aeislaeigh

Peng%20fan%20art_zps7ymqifq3.jpg

2nd picture onwards...
GH (feeling excited): En, en...
BLY: Sunblock for you.
GH feels happy while licking on the ice lolly.
BLY: Are you stupid?

Wordings
GH: Today, whatever that Yinzi has given me, I will wear it on my body.
(This is why although the weather's so hot, GH is adamant on wearing the red scarf as well as donning gloves.)
BLY: I certainly know what day today is, of course.

Final picture
To Guhai, Happy Birthday, Bai LuoYin 

I'm sorry that I'm not sure on how to translate the wordings on the nail file though...maybe someone else can help =)

I heard about this rumour too.

I want them to attend the same event but don't know it will be the same as the mess of china music award or the mess of thai fm where both of them didn't have any interaction.

Since i know yuzhou, i become a masochist.

I don't care if they come separately or come at different time or if they sit separately and has no interaction.

My heart will be hurt for sure but I'm that desperate :P

• Like 17

@SueLyinn On the video (ad?), I saw a sentence under the artists' names. Under JY, it's OLAY something. Does that mean JY is representative of OLAY or the face of OLAY? How about ZZ? 

TBH, for me personally, I prefer JY and ZZ attend the event together, seated on the same table, just like during French Excellence Award one millennia ago. If they can't, I prefer it's only one of them who attend the party. That would be healthier for my shipper heart. But in the end of the day, it is their decision. I just hope that they can be strong, choose wisely and be happy together. 

• Like 20

@xix19xix As long as they can both be in the same place, even a nod or two from one to the other, that should suffice for me, at least....it's so hard to see both of them together these days let alone engage in any public interaction that I'll be contented if they can both be in the same venue; even if they are seated far apart.... I'm such a desperate shipper, just like you, @Oline Oline But anyway, nothing much has been said about the event and at the moment, there is no official news confirmation on who's attending it so let's all just wait and see how things turn out.

Edit:
@gayyoxx Don't we all wish JY and ZZ can attend the event together? They look so good when they attended the French Excellence Award together....and I think JY would be less bored too if he has ZZ for company. In the clip, ZZ didn't say anything except that he will be at the event. On whether JY is the representative of Olay or the face of the Olay, I'm not 100% sure....the clip captioned him as an Olay (product) spokesperson, though....maybe someone who has an insight on this can enlighten us all. 

• Like 18