Quantcast

From K-fan for ZZ's Fanmeeting in Seoul. That's so sweet of them. Cr JuniorKR Twitter

Spoiler

CkfMP7yXEAAyZCJ.jpg

CkfMSNHXIAEFlLl.jpg

CkfMUrKWgAA227n.jpg

CkfMWrsWsAAD1Ri.jpg

• Like 18

@Han_Rilee welcome im also new here.

@aeislaeigh wow thanks thats a bunch of pictures cool i like the drawings to.

@jlt4ever Its nice to hear that Timmy and Johnny have good contact if the have a relationship or not i don't know but if there have i wish them all the luck and love the can get.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jlt4ever said:

JY went out from the hotel. A fan also heard him making a phone call asking another person what he would like to eat and something about stomach issues.

-K, I'm getting out now. What you wanna eat? Oh, how is the stomach eh?

k, bye, not okay =))

• Like 15

More of Johnny's photo shoot..

Spoiler

Source:  Source:   EYEMAX李顽皮

7d75c4dfjw1f4p2z67621j20zk0qodj6.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   Hayden-好愛吃魚呀

874cb5d0jw1f4p54sdv7ej20l60l7q5k.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  somikse

005PZ5Lnjw1f4p69yk67lj30z50qognt.jpg

• Like 15

I think im never gonna finish this topic with reading all im at page 59 and its already 1029 pages hahahaha

So forgive me when i post something that's already been posted before lol.

But i saw on Johnny his Instagram this picture and wanted to show it to you all. (but how the heck do i get a picture here do i need it uploading somewere first ore so?) :blink:

Yesssssss found it works with photobucket hahaha

Spoiler

Johnny.jpg

Thats 2 country's more south from me lol.

Personal i like this picture because its black and white its timeless.

Edited by Kim Kruisbessie
  • Like 10

@bearology 

Spoiler

Based on what you posted, ZZ and his friend were at a restaurant in Sanlitun - a very hip and happening area in Beijing...where there are bars, trendy cafes, restaurants, etc, and yes, the restaurant does look like the one which both ZZ and JY took their photos for the Esquire Magazine photoshoot in March.....the poster did mention that she took three to four hours to locate this restaurant which JY and ZZ had taken their photoshoot before.

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I think im never gonna finish this topic with reading all im at page 59 and its already 1029 pages hahahaha

So forgive me when i post something that's already been posted before lol.

But i saw on Johnny his Instagram this picture and wanted to show it to you all. (but how the heck do i get a picture here do i need it uploading somewere first ore so?) :blink:

If it's from IG you just need to click the share url link and copy it here. It is already been posted on IG. But, if it saved on your comp then you need to upload it somewhere first (like IG, tumblr, photobucket etc). And if there's a lot of picture, in order to save data for people with mobile phone or limited data connection (Asian data package can be completely different than Europe), so usually we put it in spoiler (see the eye sign, just click that and copy the link inside the box that popped up later). And welcome to the family! Oh and I did that too, backread the page, slowly, and no target on when I will finish it, but it had been deeply satisfying because there are so much infos back page to understand more about the drama for me. And sooo many hilarious posts too :D

@jlt4ever I sobbed yesterday when I heard the gossip that the die hard fans that come trying to find ZZ at his home is increasing. I mean, we do want to get update from them, but why not within the time frame that they allow us. Without crossing the boundary of their privacy?

Spoiler

I think instead of getting the boys more relax about their relationship (whatever their r/s might be, be it friends/lover, whatever) we will get the backlash of these super nosy fans that knows no boundary of privacy. I think both of them will be more closed in the future. Like you said JY now can say what ZZ had said long time ago, (ZZ said that he wished people would stop coming to his place, it is not right) and JY said he wish that people will leave them sufficient privacy. And usually JY is very sweet towards his fans, sometimes too sweet (like can not say no when a fan asked for a hug, compare to ZZ who just give the fan a strange look, directing the fan to get the cake and say bye. ZZ had been much more firm in handling the boundary though he loves his fans so much, as @ximichem mentioned about the fansign that turned into mini concert tho' the explanation is confusing af for me. But, I think if the fans push so much to the limit of their privacy, they will just play hide and seek again with fans. Which I don't want that to happen. No No No. Dear fans, I know you love them, me too, I love HJY, and ZZ yes, but please understand the limit of being a fans and being a stalker. Stop! Just stop!

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

If it's from IG you just need to click the share url link and copy it here. It is already been posted on IG. But, if it saved on your comp then you need to upload it somewhere first (like IG, tumblr, photobucket etc). And if there's a lot of picture, in order to save data for people with mobile phone or limited data connection (Asian data package can be completely different than Europe), so usually we put it in spoiler (see the eye sign, just click that and copy the link inside the box that popped up later). And welcome to the family! Oh and I did that too, backread the page, slowly, and no target on when I will finish it, but it had been deeply satisfying because there are so much infos back page to understand more about the drama for me. And sooo many hilarious posts too :D

Thank you for your help i found it the eye its now hidden. Thats true i have unlimited internet on my phone so i have no problems with it.

I love that backreading have so mutch funn with it some time im laughing out loud here lol.

I hope that the original book is gonna be translated in english have read a lot of the translated parts here in the forum and i like the story.

The serie i love it to its totaly diverend than the acting here its more with emotions and body and face languages what i personal realy like because i have bad ears hear verry bad and i miss that in acting whats in europe and usa.

So i prefer videos with english sub that was the way i found on youtube this serie.

• Like 5

More ZZ from BJ Light FM. Cr on pic :wub: 

Spoiler

CkgaZZJUUAAaIAS.jpg

006pvaMbjw1f4p18p2i0aj30v80kuadl.jpg

006pvaMbjw1f4p6sj3w9zj34n433kx6x.jpg

006pS4uPgw1f4p728g2rnj31p42jou10.jpg

006pS4uPgw1f4p72gu2b5j31gs0zfb29.jpg

JY's clip today OK! Photoshoot. OK! is sure one of JY and ZZ's supporters :wub:

Spoiler

JY fanart. Cr on pic :wub:

Spoiler

CkgitEjUkAAYzkE.jpg

@SueLyinn Thank you for all your translation :D

• Like 12

can someone translate what is written in the post that J's reading and J's reaction? Hahaha. This is the post where the profile pic of the poster is ZZ and Johnny kissing . Hahaha.

thaaaANKS A LOT. LOVE YOU ALL.

• Like 11

hello everyone, i've been following this forum for a while but it's my first time to join in. never in my life had this addiction with any actors (hollywood, bollywood, asians, etc.), so getting hooked with HJY and ZZ is really a new experience to me. and dang, i can't get enough of them! would anybody tell me if they have official twitter and instagram accounts? and if yes, which ones? thanks from Canada!!!!

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

hello everyone, i've been following this forum for a while but it's my first time to join in. never in my life had this addiction with any actors (hollywood, bollywood, asians, etc.), so getting hooked with HJY and ZZ is really a new experience to me. and dang, i can't get enough of them! would anybody tell me if they have official twitter and instagram accounts? and if yes, which ones? thanks from Canada!!!!

Hey, welcome and good morning/afternoon (if on the West Coast/back East)! Please check the first page of the thread for a goldmine so full of assorted goodies (links, and so on) your head might explode… Okay, eh?

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

JY's instagram: johnnyyy1107

ZZ's instagram: timmyxu

Have fun! ^^

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

would anybody tell me if they have official twitter and instagram accounts?

Please check the first page. All you need is there :)

--

Goodnight beforehand guys xD

Spoiler

d2edde38gw1f4p8mozyh9g207j08snpe.gif

Cr to @生活需要美好的许魏洲

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
22 hours ago, Scandani said:

I wonder....as soon as the rehearsal was done, ZZ got up and took his shirt down right away, at 3.26 I wonder what he had to hide there :w00t:

maybe @skeletonworks also can make gifs on this particular scene :D I really want to know 

I didn't do the gif for that but I'll give you better. (Maybe I'll do that during the weekend :D )

It's not just us who's curious. Johnny is also curious at what Zhouzhou is trying to hide wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

wTJqrhE.gif

After that bums to bums tease, who would not get slightly umm turned on? LOL. Little Zhou anyone? 2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif

I mean Zhouzhou could probably feel Little Yu behind him 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

I am so corrupted......

Edit: Forgot to post this..

Just look at how hubby trying to get wifey's attention:

Online several time I think until wifey also went online... LOL..

I believe both of them have that stalker app... They're stalking each other!!! ROFL..

J2cfuOV.png