28 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I think im never gonna finish this topic with reading all im at page 59 and its already 1029 pages hahahaha

So forgive me when i post something that's already been posted before lol.

But i saw on Johnny his Instagram this picture and wanted to show it to you all. (but how the heck do i get a picture here do i need it uploading somewere first ore so?) :blink:

If it's from IG you just need to click the share url link and copy it here. It is already been posted on IG. But, if it saved on your comp then you need to upload it somewhere first (like IG, tumblr, photobucket etc). And if there's a lot of picture, in order to save data for people with mobile phone or limited data connection (Asian data package can be completely different than Europe), so usually we put it in spoiler (see the eye sign, just click that and copy the link inside the box that popped up later). And welcome to the family! Oh and I did that too, backread the page, slowly, and no target on when I will finish it, but it had been deeply satisfying because there are so much infos back page to understand more about the drama for me. And sooo many hilarious posts too :D

@jlt4ever I sobbed yesterday when I heard the gossip that the die hard fans that come trying to find ZZ at his home is increasing. I mean, we do want to get update from them, but why not within the time frame that they allow us. Without crossing the boundary of their privacy?

Spoiler

I think instead of getting the boys more relax about their relationship (whatever their r/s might be, be it friends/lover, whatever) we will get the backlash of these super nosy fans that knows no boundary of privacy. I think both of them will be more closed in the future. Like you said JY now can say what ZZ had said long time ago, (ZZ said that he wished people would stop coming to his place, it is not right) and JY said he wish that people will leave them sufficient privacy. And usually JY is very sweet towards his fans, sometimes too sweet (like can not say no when a fan asked for a hug, compare to ZZ who just give the fan a strange look, directing the fan to get the cake and say bye. ZZ had been much more firm in handling the boundary though he loves his fans so much, as @ximichem mentioned about the fansign that turned into mini concert tho' the explanation is confusing af for me. But, I think if the fans push so much to the limit of their privacy, they will just play hide and seek again with fans. Which I don't want that to happen. No No No. Dear fans, I know you love them, me too, I love HJY, and ZZ yes, but please understand the limit of being a fans and being a stalker. Stop! Just stop!

• Like 23

21 minutes ago, Scandani said:

If it's from IG you just need to click the share url link and copy it here. It is already been posted on IG. But, if it saved on your comp then you need to upload it somewhere first (like IG, tumblr, photobucket etc). And if there's a lot of picture, in order to save data for people with mobile phone or limited data connection (Asian data package can be completely different than Europe), so usually we put it in spoiler (see the eye sign, just click that and copy the link inside the box that popped up later). And welcome to the family! Oh and I did that too, backread the page, slowly, and no target on when I will finish it, but it had been deeply satisfying because there are so much infos back page to understand more about the drama for me. And sooo many hilarious posts too :D

Thank you for your help i found it the eye its now hidden. Thats true i have unlimited internet on my phone so i have no problems with it.

I love that backreading have so mutch funn with it some time im laughing out loud here lol.

I hope that the original book is gonna be translated in english have read a lot of the translated parts here in the forum and i like the story.

The serie i love it to its totaly diverend than the acting here its more with emotions and body and face languages what i personal realy like because i have bad ears hear verry bad and i miss that in acting whats in europe and usa.

So i prefer videos with english sub that was the way i found on youtube this serie.

• Like 5

can someone translate what is written in the post that J's reading and J's reaction? Hahaha. This is the post where the profile pic of the poster is ZZ and Johnny kissing . Hahaha.

thaaaANKS A LOT. LOVE YOU ALL.

• Like 11

hello everyone, i've been following this forum for a while but it's my first time to join in. never in my life had this addiction with any actors (hollywood, bollywood, asians, etc.), so getting hooked with HJY and ZZ is really a new experience to me. and dang, i can't get enough of them! would anybody tell me if they have official twitter and instagram accounts? and if yes, which ones? thanks from Canada!!!!

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

hello everyone, i've been following this forum for a while but it's my first time to join in. never in my life had this addiction with any actors (hollywood, bollywood, asians, etc.), so getting hooked with HJY and ZZ is really a new experience to me. and dang, i can't get enough of them! would anybody tell me if they have official twitter and instagram accounts? and if yes, which ones? thanks from Canada!!!!

Hey, welcome and good morning/afternoon (if on the West Coast/back East)! Please check the first page of the thread for a goldmine so full of assorted goodies (links, and so on) your head might explode… Okay, eh?

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

JY's instagram: johnnyyy1107

ZZ's instagram: timmyxu

Have fun! ^^

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

would anybody tell me if they have official twitter and instagram accounts?

Please check the first page. All you need is there :)

--

Goodnight beforehand guys xD

Spoiler

d2edde38gw1f4p8mozyh9g207j08snpe.gif

Cr to @生活需要美好的许魏洲

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
22 hours ago, Scandani said:

I wonder....as soon as the rehearsal was done, ZZ got up and took his shirt down right away, at 3.26 I wonder what he had to hide there :w00t:

maybe @skeletonworks also can make gifs on this particular scene :D I really want to know 

I didn't do the gif for that but I'll give you better. (Maybe I'll do that during the weekend :D )

It's not just us who's curious. Johnny is also curious at what Zhouzhou is trying to hide wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

wTJqrhE.gif

After that bums to bums tease, who would not get slightly umm turned on? LOL. Little Zhou anyone? 2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif

I mean Zhouzhou could probably feel Little Yu behind him 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

I am so corrupted......

Edit: Forgot to post this..

Just look at how hubby trying to get wifey's attention:

Online several time I think until wifey also went online... LOL..

I believe both of them have that stalker app... They're stalking each other!!! ROFL..

J2cfuOV.png

@skeletonworks just wanna jump in saying love love your gif hehe seen you have your watermark as well xD

Spoiler

on a lighter note, I've seen your gif got spread out on facebook already but oh well since you have your watermark and our SSF is getting hawt (like YZ hehe)..

• Like 11

I saw this on IG. Maybe these are singers who are going to participate in tomorrow  (today)'s singing show with ZZ? Anyone recognise them? I read from the comments, this is going to be aired in national TV? Will it be a live event? Curious.

Spoiler

• Like 9

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I didn't do the gif for that but I'll give you better. (Maybe I'll do that during the weekend :D )

It's not just us who's curious. Johnny is also curious at what Zhouzhou is trying to hide wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

After that bums to bums tease, who would not get slightly umm turned on? LOL. Little Zhou anyone? 2r7ovd5.gif2r7ovd5.gif

I mean Zhouzhou could probably feel Little Yu behind him 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

I am so corrupted......

Edit: Forgot to post this..

Just look at how hubby trying to get wifey's attention:

Reveal hidden contents

Online several time I think until wifey also went online... LOL..

I believe both of them have that stalker app... They're stalking each other!!! ROFL..

J2cfuOV.png

hahahaha LOL thats what i saw and thinking to when he puls his swetter down first and than his shirt and saw that Johnny was watching him at that specific spot lol. Like kats and dogs lol 

That picture is that something like whatsapp?

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

We all know ZZ as the cute kitten these days, but actually, he was a hamster before.

Reveal hidden contents

l0HFiWfsRlAeZz61O.gif

- those cute fingers

- those eyes

- untrimmed eyebrows ;-;

A very expressive hamster  lxhtouxiao_thumb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

xT8qBhhIa9xrU2pTva.gif

Look at that round face, full cheeks, toned arms... no wonder he was a bit sad when he was asked about if he still has muscles or not  lxhtongku_thumb.gif

Reveal hidden contents

3o72F86blYI8TI3Pe8.gif

His body was good back then, but I feel him now suits his image as an idol the most...

also, he's oozing with uke feels these days, having toned body will look a bit weird lol /jk no one gonna agree on this

Reveal hidden contents

l46CxEraMImFw4RNe.gif

hamster hahahaha if Johnny is the tiger than i don't think that Johnny would be interestet in a hamster lol a kitten can be cute BUT the also have nails it fits more by the caracter from Bai LuoYin.

Talking about a hamster at this moment i realy look like a hamster suffering from jaw inflammation:confounded:

P.S. the gifs are any way funny to watch hahaha:D

• Like 2

Okay okay. I think this is a curse already making people got addicted to their show. hAhahahahahahajust kidding.

rewatching it for the third time now. I just miss them so much, seeing them together. :( I wonder when will that time come.

anyways, i am so happy that they are slowly reaching the stardom as individual artists. I want them to be so successful and have a long lasting career. I want them to be super rich. (So when the time comes they wanna come out as a couple, they can still live a life they want to, have the things they want to even without the limelight and celebrity life, if ever China cant support them) Hahaha.

i really wish Taiwan, Thailand or any international production firm would pick up Addicted and make a movie out of it, or continue the series. Because if you read the novel (though i havent read all but i know the premise till the end), youll know there are a lot of things the series can offer. And i guess, the best scenes can be found halfway of the season one. Not to mention season 2 which is really brilliant. :( 

can we reminisce? What are your favorite parts of the novel/series?

I specially like the rooftop scene, the scene where ZZ indirectly answers Johnny's question about ZZ's feelings towards him, when the ZZ's plane crashed and Johnny to the rescue, when Johnny saw the CCTV footage on what happened 8 years ago during the accident and many more. Hahaha.

• Like 11