@xix19xix @dutchaddict

As much as I agree with you from a theoretical western point of view I do think Yuzhou have to find their own chinese way to get acceptance from chinese society and government. Until now they are just two polite, handsome and unpolitical young men who didn´t hurt anybody yet and who don´t provide a target except for addicted and their sexuality maybe. Will they be successful on their way to get acceptance? I don´t know. I hope so. Time will tell. From my point of view the worst thing that could happen to them are western LGBT groups starting to support and probably to exploit them for the typical topics when westeners critize china. Not that I agree with the chinese political situation. But it wouldn´t help Yuzhou at all.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

@skeletonworks  yeah ZZ was mumbling something like meow meow meow after the "xiao jian ren" in the BTS , around 2.20

I wonder....as soon as the rehearsal was done, ZZ got up and took his shirt down right away, at 3.26 I wonder what he had to hide there :w00t:

maybe @skeletonworks also can make gifs on this particular scene :D I really want to know 

• Like 6

@sandown

They are already poltical figures, unwillingly, because of their mere existence after one job. To a very small extend tho, but enough to make same people nervous. 

With sad consequences for their personal lives. What you say would make things even worse, that's right.

(Sorry - hiding again right away)

• Like 5

@sandown I don not expect yuzhou to wave the rainbow flag. And i do agree with you that they should be able to deal with the situation as they see is best.

My topic was not about fighting for gay rights with or without the support of any foreign group. My topic was about the censorship and the question if selfcensorship would be a wise thing to do. So in fact my topic was more about freedom of speech and freedom of art than about gayrights. 

And ofcourse i know I am very priveliged that i live in a country where these things are a bit easier than in a lot of places all around the world. That is also why i think it is important to support those who's basic humanrights are at stake. Wether this is in china or any other part of the world. And I agree with @Franz Grant that they are already (unwillingly) turned into political figures. But this was not done by them, nor by the fans but by the censor only.

As said, i do not want ZZ or JY to become an icon of the gayrights movement in China, far from that. I want them to be able to express and live their lives as they want. And I think that fanpages like this one can help them more by achieving that than selfcensorship (by the fans) would. That was the point of my topic.

• Like 13

@dutchaddict

Sorry, if my post was misleading. I didn´t mean to critize you. I was hoping I could that get across by my first sentence: "As much as I agree with you". Its just that talking or writing about a complex topic in a language I seldom use its not that easy and may lead to misunderstandings sometimes. Sorry.

• Like 5

@sandown I did not feel critized by you reaction, neither is mine to critize yours. I just wanted to explain a bit more about the point is was trying to make. 

For me it is not easy too to write in a foreign language. Especialy about a complex topic as this one is, indeed. As you said, it can easy lead to misunderstanding. 

And yet we are communicating in an open and respectfull way! Just for that you deserve a :heart: 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Scandani said:

We talked (or rather I talked) a lot. I mean I am not usually this chatty with stranger. It was so funny that they started telling me how cute Korean men are (uhm) and am Amen-ing them but told them that I like this Chinese guy more. And my shitty pronunciation they can't understand at all what I was saying. I said Huang Jingyu, like 8x and still they can not understand. When I showed them his weibo, then they said "aaaahhhh, HUANG JINGYU'" with the right pronunciation. OMG I feel so bad, I want to meet HJY so much, and what can I do if I can not even pronounce his name properly (nah I will just say, I learned from him, sometimes he can't say words properly hahahahaha).

Oh my.. that's what i feel... It's really hard for pronouncing Jingyu's name at first... I need to watch and analyze some interview videos to get the right pronunciation and get to pronounce it after try to speak it for several times... It's like the 'Yu' is pronounce as 'Yi' but not... then i learned that we pronounce 'Yu' as 'Yu' but with our mouth almost close so it's mid 'Yu/Yi' 

For Korean men, yes... they are cute for me... kekeke~ :blush:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Fans have observed that JY usually calls someone whenever he is going to take his plane or has just arrived. The million dollar question is, whom does Jingyu call?

Then yesterday... I believe the photo on our top-right is from International_Yuzhou weibo? The admin asked the photographer of the top-left photo when had he/she taken the photo. The answer was: around 2:30. At that time, guess who were online? ;) 

@ximichem OMG! so early in the morning! XD

I'm not familiar with Weibo *sigh* I can't even make one...

So, is weibo can be used to call someone? Can someone explain it to me... I saw this in instagram but still, forgive my slow mind... Lol

But it feed my delulu mind by the way... 

Weibo update

More Timmy from the concert

Spoiler

Source:  Be_my_sugar

006qjybHgw1f4o9w9p0hqj30rs15onkw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   MooliTimmy

006jnmBFgw1f4o7t53n9fj32se46lu0y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   REDMOON9294

006qapIlgw1f4o8n9rffrj30qo140wno.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgw1f4o6b3zkoqj32l01q0x6q.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

005Ipxdzgw1f4o5avkcmwj30u01hckjl.jpg

More Johnny from yesterday's livestream

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui-NNN

673ece1djw1f4o71zctg9j20xv1e0e82.jpg

673ece1djw1f4o72812klj21e00xckjm.jpg

673ece1djw1f4o7399r0bj21dz0xc4qr.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你

006pY6S2jw1f4o5c0j5h0j30qo0zk79h.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4o4zxtekbj21kw1kw7c1.jpg

ea364db9gw1f4o4zw1nj0j21kw1kwk00.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f4o4j3dlw2j20qo0xcq5g.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f4o6bk8pz6j20nu0gjwmv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲瘾

c1c6d050gw1f4o9ka039xj20jg0oajtq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  

006bRvpnjw1f4nbduv59yj30qo0qomzg.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f4nbdvd8t5j30qo0qoq44.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f4nbdvjhbrj30qo0qodhm.jpg

• Like 20

On 6/7/2016 at 5:43 PM, Oline Oline said:

So there is this sweet and cute rumour

Spoiler

In your picture, I feel the guy slightly resembles ZZ but in this picture, we can finally see how he actually looks like. 
This picture was snapped on June 2 when JY was filming Date With Superstar.

Credit on pic

jy85_zpsfthny5zj.jpg

• Like 11

Source:   黄景瑜的艺人朋友

This was posted by Vivi jie on her Weibo last March 27

Spoiler

67eb87eajw1f2bsvd7eycj20i20i275e.jpg

Hmmmm, does the shirt look familiar?? Is it the same as this one??

Spoiler

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   温尼Vinnie_

7de9c2d0gw1f4ost0jg43j21th2dvkjl.jpg

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Yes, yes, yes!! I knew there had to be something about that shirt! (There is no such thing as coincidence.)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, abarry1 said:

Now I read on wattpad that jingyu and Zhou Zhou will be attending a show hosted by One cosmetic band on 18/06/2016. Anyone here could verify this?

There was also another rumor few pages back that JY will be attending the paris/milan fashion week (in paris and milan) fron 18-26 June. :huh: 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Fan art

Hide contents

Source:   温尼Vinnie_

7de9c2d0gw1f4ost0jg43j21th2dvkjl.jpg

Wow. Omg, please please tell me this shirt belongs to you-know-who and ZZ just 'borrowed' it for his concert?? :wub: #delulumodeactivated

• Like 13