Again who is to say who is inherently right and inherently wrong, we are all here to talk, to spazz, to delu about anything addicted...including the cast and my personal Favourite YZ. I will not hesitate to admit that I am YZ bias and that is why I am here. I always say and will say it again - what is shipping if we don't delu? 

Actually there is really no such thing as objectivity - because if opinions which are not backed by pure facts and data are really just that - an opinion. Our eyes and minds, many a times tell us what we want to see and believe and that is human nature. We are constrained by what we know and experience. 

To expect YZ to throw away their dreams at this current moment in order to show us how real they are or not, I honestly do not wish for that. And whichever way they are going to move, I will support them. 

I believe that only YZ know what sort of relationship they are in and I am fine with that. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, we share the shame taste in nerdy ZZ! The only thing that is more mind shattering is ZhouPotter with kittens. Thankfully, we don't have that yet, do we? I can still keep my mind.

Hmmm waiting for people to do a manip of that... or a proper photoshoot will be better :phew: Nerdy ZZ / ZhouPotter and kittens rip_zpsec10ede9.gif me

(wait actually, scratch that, the best combo will be rocker zhoupotter wearing a white shirt and holding a kitten for me)

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

Respoting w/o spoiler cuz I'm evil hahaha

13382242_1740333019575456_750889276_n.jp

We should make it a rule that if the photos/manips/GIFs are too good (like the manips you posted), we shouldn't put in the spoiler. It's (almost) a sin to put them under the spoiler! (jk Mods, I'll delete it if you want me to :P)

Thank you @ximichem for making my (and I believe, a lot of other Addicts on here) day 41b1c077_bow3.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Just wanna drop this pic cuz it's so fine ;-;

Hide contents

006dQW1vjw1f4mv189twcj30m80eu75f.jpg

Cr on pic

my baby oh baby #gotstoned by ZZ and ximi. 

But let's be honest he looked so damn fine yesterday. Really making airport as his own runway show. I drooled and drooled and keep drooling. 

But saw the gif of ZZ dancing and his abs was shown I can not not exclaimed how fine he was. No wonder JY can't look when ZZ was shirtless. 

@jlt4ever I met two girls from Beijing today in Busan, and they were so surprised that this unknown series is internationally famous! She was basically so shocked. She did not watch the series but know some of her post grad classmates drool over HJY and wishes HJY to be their husband! Hahaha but she does not know how to watch the series in China since it got banned. And since she is taking law as her doctorate am not sure she wants to stop being a law abiding citizen. I freaked her out by my fangirling mode, rambling nonsense and with dewy eyes showing him JY's weibo. Hahaha I am way past beyond help with this fandom

@ximichem I demand slo-mo of that gif you just shared! Repeat demand slo-mo! Snart! Nu! 

Why do I want to sing 'I kissed a boy and I like it' to that gifs.

• Like 20

Such a crazy thread.. From the sugar overload from ZZ's concert to the last(I hope not) 4 BTS released.. and now we have a fight again! Hahaha

I've said this again and again.. given that our thoughts are expressed in words, we must always, always, always, review our post before clicking that submit button. Do we sound demanding (ahem, @ximi and others haha Just kidding :D) and rude? You can always excuse yourself just to give others a chance to understand you or try to know where you're coming from.

Back to delulu mode..

Spoiler

Am I the only one imagining the day our beloved real-life couple can stand on one stage again and sing Because of the Sea? Embrace each other Get close to each other and smile like fools as if nothing happened? :wub: Not sure if there are F4 fans here, but videos of their 10th yr reunion (not sure) are such a joy to watch.

There are tears of joy and the crowd was singing along.

The boys of F4 were so happy and they could not contain their excitement.

Ahhhhhh... I long for that day I can see ZZ and JY like that. Hopefully, we don't have to wait 8 years for that to happen. :)

(skip to 5:00 for the performance of the guys and feel the excitement of the audience haha)

• Like 18

tumblr_o8fpuhEkQ51vrmedbo1_500.gif

slow-mo... (too slow perhaps?)

==========================================================================================

Update : Remember there will be livestream of JY on this app 腾讯视频 @ 13:20 Beijing time today!

steps as below  (btw it's the same app used for ZZ's BJ concert the other day) cr and thanks to 炸酱西瓜_Y for letting me share this :) 

Hide contents

tumblr_o8fnxpot4d1vrmedbo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o8fnxpot4d1vrmedbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o8fnxpot4d1vrmedbo3_400.jpg

watch it if you have time :P but I'm sure someone will upload it and sub it later so... 

===========================================================================================

(had to split the previous post up because I do have the tendency to compact everything in one post)

OT

Spoiler

@haiyin02 you're definitely not alone in this~ I was secretly hoping JY can come to BKK concert and perform the song with ZZ (though it's impossible, but hey one can dream T^T) and I watched the F4 videos, ugh them feels! I was a huge fan of them and they were obviously the first ones who got me into C-Pop (never looked back since then) -- and I still watch Vic/ZaiZai's dramas till now. He's such a good actor imo. I also watched Jerry in Loving, Never Forgetting 戀戀不忘 and he was very good in that T^T oh how time flies.

@Scandani haha hi! I wasn't sure whether I should slow it down to 50% of its original speed (the one above is 30% of the actual speed lol) :D I like slo-mo GIFs too~ 

• Like 17

Omg @izziehudson thank you!!! I just asked Ximi to make the slo-mo. I would not mind really if you make different speed hahaha greedy. I don't say a lot to you, but hiii!!!! And I enjoyed your writing at 7am this morning. More slo-mo pleaseee!!!! I want to save them in my stash.

• Like 8

@abbraccio91 I was like, "Wow!" when I spotted the amount of luggage bags JY was lugging in the pictures in your post. Anyway, four of the comments beneath one of the pictures had one word in common 搬 (bān - moving/relocating). One of the comments said that JY's shifting his clothes over (to Beijing). Another one said that JY has too many luggage bags and it looks as though he's moving house....is he? :rolleyes:

@ayasdai The meme in your post is cute though I think a whale icon should have also been included apart from the two cats =D 
Anyway, there are some wordings beneath the girl....(I'm loosely translating it)...see what's on my face. And, what's on the girl's face is the character 爱 (ài - love)....so CP fans are sort of hinting that with the amount of luggage JY is carting over to Beijing, it seems as though he might be relocating to Beijing (or spend a longer time there so that he can meet up with ZZ?)...hmm....I still have no idea if JY has an apartment in Beijing, stays in hotels or bunks in with his friend, Ray Li XingZhen when he's in Beijing for a long duration. But, it's still good to know that he's in the same city as ZZ =)

• Like 19

@liesl You are responsible for this! XD

Zhou Potter and the Half-blood Prince: To Ward a Home

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/6QDHs8TW1t

Everything was calm at last. With the defeat of the Dark Lord and his minions, peace returned. People, magical or not, could breathe freely and live had moved forward toward normal, happy days. Finally, Zhou Potter could rest as well and do one thing he missed the most: playing with the kittens. Hermione might have cat as her familiar but for Zhou, cats, especially kittens, were the source of spiritual happiness. It was no wonder that his Patronus' form was a litter of kittens.

So, with no world shattering crisis to attend or no dark wizards threatening his life, Zhou spent these last few days lazing around in his house and do almost absolutely nothing. He'd lain on the couch, reading books, and allowing the kittens to sleep over on his stomach or chest or even face. One of them, Snowflake, had taken a liking to curl on his neck. The presence of these bundles of joy brought solace to him and helped him in easing the only remaining pain in his heart.

• Like 11

I didn't realize there are so many people out there with hand, arm, neck and vein fetish!!... Weibo is flooded with pictures of JY's hands, and other body parts. I swear he seems to have some fans that only focuses on his hands when taking pictures. I have never seen this happening to other celebrities before. .I'm more than a little amuse! haha 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, shanegere said:

Same feels here. F4 opened my eyes to c-pop. After how many years, i got into Addicted, Zz and Johnny. I can also see the resemblance of Vic Zhou and Xu Weizhou, hahahaha. 

Now that you've mentioned it... 

Spoiler

image.jpg72c0b1f827225dce1f8f17b0f75b1215.jpg

had this photo saved on my phone since some time ago (cr to Thai fanclub page), the first two pics are if features of JY and ZZ combined (or as the Thai fans put it, if they have a kid together), the first one looks a bit like Vic (3rd pic) lmao, ZZ alone vs Vic... not so much! 

sorry, this post is def OT 

• Like 4

Don't stone me if you hit spoiler xD

Spoiler

Cr to a friend on mine to my demanding xD

Spoiler

13413961_722816634487434_1649906700_n.jp

no stone

Spoiler

13393017_136585133426756_1062432819_n.pn

and by me

Spoiler

13392984_136674500084486_628560082_n.jpg

no shade

Spoiler

13401322_136674520084484_888918361_n.jpg13382295_136674550084481_1517998913_n.jp

Last one promise xD

Spoiler

13382186_136674570084479_1102725702_n.jp13393375_136674583417811_1192148486_n.jp

k, bye, not okay

Cr in description box

• Like 8

I'm nervously watching live stream rn ;-; #ripXimi

For those who are late:

Go install app Tencent, click icon mic, on home page click on JY's image (with Tang ye)..

so lag rn.. I'm like ppl! Stalhp commenting! ;-;

--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JY'S HAIR IS SAVAGE! KILLLLL MEEEEEEEE IM DEDDDDDDD

006oSfDSjw1f4nrsertx0j31hc0u07wh.jpg

Cr to  Johnny鲸鱼粥Z 

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Fans have observed that JY usually calls someone whenever he is going to take his plane or has just arrived. The million dollar question is, whom does Jingyu call?

Then yesterday... I believe the photo on our top-right is from International_Yuzhou weibo? The admin asked the photographer of the top-left photo when had he/she taken the photo. The answer was: around 2:30. At that time, guess who were online? ;) 

@ximichem OMG! so early in the morning! XD

Actually ive been following posts like these. And on what i have observed, when one is online, few minutes after, the other will be online, vice versa. Then if one will go offline, the others too will follow few minutes after. It can be purely coincidences only, but i think it wont harm me if i'll feed my delulu mind right? Hahaha.

• Like 15