Quantcast

34 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

More photos of Timmy from today...

Hide contents

Source:   北京演唱会发布会票务

d651ef43jw1f4mx7k59o0j20qo0zktcn.jpg

d651ef43jw1f4mx7imxuhj20qo0zkabw.jpg

1. ZZ, don't abuse fashion ZZ, we all know that those shoes are gifts, you can show them other time, we can wait xD

2. Again ZZ, don't force it, the bracelet we can wait xD

Thinking somebody wears gold jewelry and other wears silver, and of course cannot give silver jewelry LOL too obvious xD so gold instead hehe nice try xD celebration gift for concert success, yes, yes, we all know that xD

@Scandani ((doge)) yea, w/me too

• Like 19

Don't know why for certain, just because:

Spoiler

ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: This aspect is one of the strongest of all harmonies between two people, kind of a cosmic insurance policy against separation or permanent destruction of the relationship. This won't prevent problems, but it will greatly assist in the resolution. Even if there is a separation, this "gift" will guarantee repeated chances for reconciliation. This is because the Moon's emotional nature and the Sun's personality are harmonious, meaning that the entire relationship carries the harmony, even with other discordant tendencies present.

ZZ Moon trine JY Venus: Another cosmic insurance policy. This aspect helps intensify other harmonizing aspects, blessing the two with a deep mutual devotion and affection, leading to a permanent attachment. At the same time it helps lessen the effects of any energizing aspects, lightening any differences in personalities and behaviors. There is an infinite mutual consideration and empathy.

ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: This is one of the 'cosmic insurance policy' aspects that ensure a long lasting relationship. Because the Sun's personality is compatible with the Moon's emotional nature the entire relationship is quite harmonious. Even when troubles do come about, this basic affinity will help overcome any obstacles.

JY Sun sextile ZZ Mercury: Friendship and intellectual cooperation will help to realize all potentials together. May either meet through work, or work together because of the relationship. They are able to inspire and advise each other in all things, because even though they are completely different in their mental and emotional natures, they can understand and sympathize with each other.

ZZ Sun conjoined JY Jupiter:  No matter how they are with others, they bring out the eternal optimist clown in each other, with the ability to cheer each other up. (Any BTS or interview can confirm this.)  The loyalty and trust shared brings out the best in each of them, which leads to an increased ability to reach all goals.

ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars: Call it physical chemistry or sexual magnetism, this aspect forms an almost unbreakable bond between lovers and even strengthens platonic loyalty in friends. It also increases the desire to create, whether that be in the form of a child or a "brain child" together. Mars encourages the Moon's imagination and enforces self-confidence. The Moon is able to guide Mars' forceful drive. This aspect tends to provide determination to follow through without delay.

ZZ Moon trine JY Uranus: An instantaneous, magnetic attraction from the start, which highlights the unconventional way they met. The emotions are continuously energized by the crazy things that happen around them, leading to an even stronger magnetic bond. One 'magical' part of this aspect, is that there is not only 'love', but actual 'like' as well.  (I love this line - "You'll have a rollicking time together - reading a symphony or listening to a book." HA! For some reason I can actually see this with these two.)

ZZ Moon trine JY Neptune: This aspect indicates a strong 'psychic' tie, able to read each others' minds with a look. There is an over-abundance of mutual sympathy and understanding. It also gives a strong indication of collaboration and cooperation for anything related to the arts.

JY Mercury sextile ZZ Neptune: An almost visible telepathic communication quality. Mercury is able to find practical outlets for Neptune's imagination. This aspect has the ability to weaken the more stressful aspects between them.

ZZ Venus trine JY Mars: Passion, passion, passion. The ability to combine tender affection with intense sexual desire, a blend of innocence and mystery.The emotional attitudes  and behaviors are in harmony, making this a 'peaches and cream' aspect.

JY Venus conjoined ZZ Uranus & ZZ Venus sextile JY Uranus: A highly unusual relationship that often exudes an aura of mystery or glamour that makes others envious, especially when they can't figure it out. From the beginning there was something strange about the infatuation and magnetism. There may be some sudden and bizarre separations, but they will be ended by just as sudden and bizarre reconciliations. They bring out the creative genius in each other and emotionally level each other out.

And then there's this:

Spoiler

JY Venus sextile ZZ Pluto & ZZ Venus conjoin JY Pluto

This aspect indicates an indisputable, powerful karmic tie. Even when occasional disagreements or situations occur, whether initiated by each other or outside influences, nothing can separate these two permanently. Even if it appears the bond has been severed, just wait.

In lovers, this aspect, especially the conjunction, often indicates Soul Mates, two people who are not complete without the other. They are fully absorbed in each other and experience extreme tension when their emotions cannot be expressed. The sexual chemistry is magnetic from the very first meeting. (It may not be consummated under the sextile or trine, but is not likely to be resisted with a conjunction.)

These two likely met involuntarily, but will not be separated on this Earth, at least not for very long if it does happen. This is often called the 'love at first sight' vibration. There is an inexpressable longing for each other when not together. Soul Mates often have other  strong aspects and conjunctions in their charts. (There are 14 conjunctions between JY & ZZ)

G'nite 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 23

Fan art by 有的是青春_沒的是時間 (from Book 1 Chapter 132)

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxoggk5j20i63efh5g.jpg

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxu3zzzj20i63e6dvq.jpg

Spoiler

be0e81dbgw1f4mxxrlbitj20i637uqk4.jpg

I know this has probably been posted but there's really no such thing as "too many photos of JY" 

Spoiler

673ece1djw1f4mwbnqd1fj20xc1e01ky.jpg

Spoiler

5f8ddd3fgw1f4mxqvwz67j21s016ox3l.jpg

ZZ fanart by 嘿许魏洲

Spoiler

006bRvpnjw1f4mywulqecj311x11x12q.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f4myxykwhtj30ku0v8mzj.jpg

edit : update on the photobook, cr 水靈文創

Spoiler

13419107_1016833648392576_63523949012538

13327493_1016833658392575_77128093476575

They are currently in the process of printing the photos.

I spot ZZ with glasses + white shirt  [喵喵]

• Like 24

Yue ba da ming xing released an audio clip of JY reading a tongue twister haha (scroll down and press the green audio symbol)

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI4MzE4MDEwMA==&mid=2653643120&idx=2&sn=a7a12533b21e5072fda32f32fa734c03&scene=0#wechat_redirect

"At the front of the mountain,there are forty four little lions. At the back of the mountain, there are forty four purple persimmon trees. The forty four little lions at the front of the mountain ate the forty four puckery persimmons from the purple persimmon tree at the back of the mountain. The forty four little lions at the front of the mountain died from the puckeriness of the puckery persimmons from the forty four purple persimmon tree at the back of the mountain."

*because of the rhymes, at first I heard it as "Little lions shot by the perverted persimmons" LOL

• Like 23

@liesl I think you missed it in my 1st post you quoted. I did wonder why would Yu make NG with pecks when he definitely going to kiss Zhou properly later. Didn't notice at 1st when exactly the high-pitched noise started but you were right, it just before the pecks (had to watched it again, and I am willing to do that over and over again)

And that would raise another question too. If the pecks were because the scene was already NG that was made by staff, why didn't the director call for cut right after that? Why he waited for full 9 seconds (that is equal to 2 pecks and a very short pause) before saying anything? And isn't an interruption during takes call for scolding? But he was just normal when ending the scene.

And from that too would raise another question. Why was the director so calm and not yelling at anybody? From how he corrected Yu about his speech and all, I assume he is a little bit perfectionist (probably all directors but still). Maybe he wouldn't yell straight out but I didn't hear any grumble either (all I understand is "okay, okay, *something in Chinese*". And 'something in Chinese' didn't sound like a grumble either. Somebody help?)

And a possible answer to that is the high-pitched sound had happened before and it is something nobody can control. That it wasn't the staff's fault and that is why the director was okay about it. But that couldn't answer the 9-second silence from him.

:huh:

So, back to the pecks. If everything above being considered, and that Yu and Zhou both knew about the sound beforehand, and the pecks were because it's already NG, why the pecks even happened in the 1st place? Yu did that just because he wanted to tease Zhou about how 'he is afraid of nothing except his kisses'?

(I want to comment further about the bts but my tab is slow so couldn't watch it and the ep of it to confirm)

But they already kissed their intensest (is the word even exist) kiss so that tease is kinda invalid.

So, I'm going to say that the playfully pecks happened beacuse Zhou looked so cute and Yu couldn't resist and just wanted to kiss him.

End of arguement. Thank you.

(I am so proud of myself writing something this detailed as I am a lazy person)

• Like 9

12 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

The wordings on the clipper:
1) The longer wordings: A husband who does not want to make love to his wife is not a good husband.
2) The nail clipper with just one Chinese character: F*** off!

Oh... This is really Guhai style :w00t:

Both are the words that they have ever said to each other, and gave deep impression to them too :lol: I find it cute tbh... 

12 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

When I read your post, it piqued my curiosity on whether Loewe has any stores in Cannes, specifically. It turns out that although Loewe has seven outlets  in France, it does not have an outlet in Cannes. So, I guess, both JY and ZZ would have purchased their outfits somewhere else....still, it's the same brand, though =)

Actually I'm blind in brands LOL 

Yep, it's the same brand... Seems like they have many outfits with the same brands... Even maybe the same exact type which could be from sponsors(?) or gifts :phew: whatever the reason is, the too much 'coincidence' really feed my delulu mind~ 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ximichem said:

Compilation of stuffed animal gifs for JY 

xD LMFAO this fandom I cannot even

Cr on pic - compiled by @Mietko-MMT

Hide contents

74dae7ddgw1f4moent79fj20nn10hqbk.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4moeo8on9j20k00zk78b.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4mofeiq5bj20qo0zktgv.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4moff1mpdj20hs0xgtdc.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4moffjgcqj20qo13n0wl.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4mofgk0adj20qo0xc474.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4moen14ujj20qo0yw7bi.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4moflnn5yj20ku0ku773.jpg74dae7ddgw1f4mofmr32lj20p0140796.jpg

I have one more, @ximichem! Let's not forget this. :D

XpGBtCY.png

JY going back to Beijing again after ZZ's concert was done made me believe that he really did go to Shanghai on purpose to not steal the limelight from ZZ. If he were to be in Beijing at that time, I could imagine how all attention is going to be on him (since everyone expects him to do something). But with him going away, that day was fully about Xu Weizhou.

Besides, isn't it painful to be in the same city but still unable to come to the concert? Stupid ban

• Like 23

@liesl

Let's have a poll

A: He had to do some laundry

B: He used a free flight from earned extra miles

C: F..k the ban!

D: They want to drive everybody crazy

E: All limelight to ZZ!!!

F: It is not JY - it's a look-alike

I don't have a clou, but that is part of the fun.

Spoiler

CkXVIgFVAAEg3VQ.jpg

Cr. twitter

@Franz Grant None of what you wrote.  JY went back to Shanghai so that ZZ autograph concert will go smoothly without any hitch.  There were fierce fighting among CP fans and only fans, this can be see through the songs voting platform before the Beijing municipal decided to send FM a late notice that two songs can't be sing on stage.  JY removed himself from the equation to answer speculations about his appearance and to let the Beijing authorities know that they don't need to worry about fans causing a commotions on the 5th due to his appearance nor is the concert a promotional event for the banned series.  

Final answer:  JY left Beijing to protect ZZ.  

• Like 21

I've started translating Meng Qi Qi's (YM and YQ) epilogue in the novel, the first chapter is up already.

Read the full translation of Ch. 1: Little police hat got sacked herehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/37

The "mighty" little Policeman YM

Spoiler

“Help!! Someone is bullying me!!”

Hearing a woman’s sharp screams, Yang Meng’s nerves tensed and he hurriedly followed the voice and ran over. He ran to a corner of a road intersection and saw a man and women pulling each other on the floor. The woman was crying out while the man was using his hands to pull her skirt; the woman’s stockings had a big hole torn open. Eight people were standing around them but none of them went forward.

Yang Meng was angered; he roared and rushed over.

That group of people dispersed in confusion. Not only had that man not stop his actions on seeing that a Policeman had arrived, he even continued to pull even harder. Seeing that the woman’s clothes were all torn, Yang Meng lifted his baton and went forward to hit the gangster repeatedly.

“Let go! Hurry up!” Yang Meng roared angrily.

The woman beside them stood up, tidied her clothes and wailed towards Yang Meng, “Thank you Mr. Policeman. You must definitely arrest him; he had bullied me for more than twice already.”

Yang Meng’s strikes became more forceful upon hearing these words, even though his fists were small, his punch had hit the crucial parts on every punch. This man was actually a softy; he appeared to be big-sized but would be flatten with just one pinch. It was rare for Yang Meng to meet such an opponent; not only could he make him collapse after just a few kicks, he could also exchange a few punches with him, beating him till Yang Meng was full of vigour like a tiger.

“Roar!! ……ha!! ……” with a sweep of his leg, the gangster collapsed on the floor.

Yang Meng put on the handcuffs and dragged the man onto the Police car under numerous gazes of admiration.

Oh no, poor YM......

Spoiler

When he had wanted to knock off at night, one row of luxury cars stopped in front of the Police station’s entrance and Yang Meng looked towards them out of curiosity.

A woman with eight muscular men behind her, walked inside with stern expressions. Yang Meng recognised the woman was the same one who was bullied by that gangster today. Surprisingly she had really come but this circumstance that she had come in was a little……

“Eh……” Yang Meng stretched out his arm in front of the woman, “You’re not allowed to beat people inside the Police station! No matter how big of a hatred you may have against him, we will help you deal with him!”

Unexpectedly, the woman who had politely thanked him just now changed her attitude immediately, she pointed at Yang Meng and said to the men behind her, “It’s him; it’s him who had bullied me and even arrested my husband. Where’s the chief of the Police station? Come out and give me an explanation, why did you Policemen arrest people heedlessly! Hurry up; I’ll start bashing things if you still don’t come out!”

Yang Meng was confused, “Why are you doing this? Eh, I say just now, weren’t you……”

“What about me?” The woman screeched and pointed at Yang Meng’s nose while scolding, “Smelly gangster! Are you worthy of being a Policeman? Taking advantage of woman while on patrol, yet you still hit him when my husband stopped you! Do you have any conscience? Will you still let us civilians live?”

“……”

This dispute continued on till nine plus at night before Yang Meng was released home.

The next day morning, Yang Meng was called into the Chief’s office.

“Listen to me, the other party isn’t someone who is easy to deal with. Yesterday she had threatened, either you leave or they will station themselves here every day. I’m only a small Chief of this branch; I’ve already slogged half of my life so don’t make it difficult for me. Your road ahead is still very broad, you may have better development opportunities if you put in effort in the future. Honestly saying, it’s quite unfair and depressing to stay in this kind of place all your life.”

The fiery hot heart of Yang Meng’s became bone-chillingly cold in an instant.

• Like 9

Good news! According to 水靈文創's facebook, which is the same one that's publishing the addicted photobook, they will post the twenty BTS videos (1-9 minutes each) on FB. The videos are not recorded in the DVD. They need to add in the subtitles to those clips first before releasing them. However, I'm not sure if they will be the same as iYiQi as they replied "it's the same as iYiQi" to no specific comment/question.

source: https://www.facebook.com/fansapps/posts/1016634621745812

• Like 20

@Franz Grant I love and respect all your coments but I have to make you a question ...Do you hate delulu????
I think you're a very realistIc and objetive person , and sorry if i'm a little harsh  here 

we love , a lot , to much , very much  DELULU!!!!!!
THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BELONG TO THIS PLACE , WHO GIVE ME EVERY DAY JOY AND HAPPINES WITH EVERY PIC, FF, ANALYSIS AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THEIR THOUGHTS AND TIME.

GOD BLESS ALL !!!:heart::heart:

• Like 11

On 04/06/2016 at 10:11 PM, sandown said:

Yes! I am thinking something like that for a few weeks now. Although there won´t be a season 2 referring to the original novel us fans are somehow  part of a real life season 2 which is still in progress with an open end so far. Two young unknown men acted in a low budget sub culture film project. The project became an unexpected success, they became extremly popular over night, probably fell in love with each other and got into trouble with an authoritarian government because of their feelings for each other and the content of the film project. They got banned 2 times because of this. The bans made clear that love can be a political statement under certain circumstances. They obey the rules of the bans but by sending out hidden and / or cryptic messages to their fans they show signs of resistance and their fans love them for that. I am really curious how this story will go on.

Sure, its time to move on for them. But addicted will always be an important part of their biography und hopefully they don´t separate from the yuzhou couple image as long as they have feelings for each other.

Yes exactly! you've said what I wanted to say... YuZhou fans will always remember them as GH & BLY, its a part of ZZ YY, we can't drop it and even YuZhou themselves can't, that's why BLY & GH's birthday is 'significant' to both of them :)).. HappyHappy Belated 1000 & over page Addicted Soompi.  Congratulations on BOTH ZZYY's successes & more (concerts, tv shows, popularity rising, CP businesses... YuZhou future Wedding.. 1314..lol...) lol...Whhoooowwwhh....

• Like 5

@tea4two

Honestly, from a sociological and psychological point of view, this story gets more and more interesting. I can't read and understand Chinese as a German, so I am not informed what is going on on weibo.
All these fights between the different groups are somehow ridiculous. But to ask for reasonable behavior is useless. There are too many factors involved and I could write a whole essay about this. The saddest thing for me is, that all these "fans" don't love their idols. They harm them. This is selfish! And yet, without fans there is no fame and no idol.
What makes things even more difficult is the fact, that these two likable Chinese boys dared to star in a BL series. Which is as such no big deal, since they are popular in Asia and nothing special. But they did it in such a way, that everybody got hooked and they became a topic for the censors. Personally I don't like BL very much, because somehow they make live for gay people even more difficult.
I am interested in ZZ and JY as individuals, as fellow beings and how they deal with this. How will they lead their lives. If I had a friend (boyfriend), what would I do under such circumstances. Meet now and then, a little chat over the phone, never to be seen together etc..
A horrible picture. Perhaps they found a way, I don't know.
You say JY left to protect ZZ. Did your source speak to him? Is there proof to the information about the Beijing municipal? We are projecting too much and speculate too much.

The fact is, he left and came back. He knows why, he is a grown up man and has his reasons.

Again, if both ZZ and JY are happy and able to deal with all this, we should be happy, too.
Finally speaking it is only their business.

Did not JY say to fans they should look for their own happyness.

This is not to offend, criticize or attack members here.
Just my thoughts.

• Like 5

Weibo update

More Timmy from last night's Dai Meiya jewelry dinner event (060716)

Spoiler

Source:   骑驴的len汉子

a93c4efbgw1f4n142nkdyj20qo0zkju9.jpg

a93c4efbjw1f4n5x3iza1j20qo0zkgpc.jpg

a93c4efbgw1f4n140087nj20qo0zkadc.jpg

a93c4efbgw1f4n146ciuoj20qo0zk77w.jpg

a93c4efbgw1f4n1414z62j20qo0zktcp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

006cAarHjw1f4mwgy6qigj32io1w07wh.jpg

006cAarHjw1f4mwhkux1fj32io1w04qp.jpg

006cAarHjw1f4mwhddvfoj32io1w07wh.jpg

006cAarHjw1f4mwh4ep9fj31w11f17ug.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqjw1f4mznmtr3aj32lf1qab29.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1f4mznjbskdj31ls2517u1.jpg

Spoiler

Source:    北京演唱会发布会票务

bb2497bajw1f4n0skf8huj20ku112x4o.jpg

Random Timmy.. signing CDs backstage during rehearsals

Spoiler

Source:  litter_park

a0fe1623gw1f4n21utp0lj20ku0k9q4x.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476jw1f4n1kg7n4dj219y1d81kx.jpg

• Like 21

More ZZ from last night. Cr on pic

Spoiler

CkWv_3qVAAIUhET.jpg

CkWwAk_VAAAk9nh.jpg

CkWwBXFUUAAqxOL.jpg

CkWwCRYVEAcvQH5.jpg

Bye everyone, I'm going home to meet my hubby :wub: Cr wejoojoo IG

Spoiler

@izziehudson Now I am so glad that I bought this :wub:. Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

CkWvH9LVAAA6k5_.jpg

BTW, good morning everyone :D

• Like 19

@Franz Grant If you can't read Chinese, then how do you get information to reach such conclusions? More so to write essay on this? Even though you might be trained in psychology or sociology, you need adequate information before applying your theoretical knowledge on those subjects to this matter.

Even if you do have the information, I am sure that you understand your analytical view will be subject to your own subjectivity, as there is no absolute objectivity in social sciences?

Having your own thought/opinion is fine but preemptively dismissive of other's is not.

• Like 21