23 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@Scandani Very. Clearly. Hon.  3LmRYoM.gif

He has a very nice package down there uhm

#veins

damn veins.

675bcbf5gw1f4mqcf73taj21ej1eh7he.jpg

strangle me JY! Strangle me like that dino xD

Ehhh I did not know that you have a thing for asphyxiation, auntie @sohocomo, another idea from Ximi? Hahaha

Hide contents

675bcbf5gw1f4mqcvpblyj20nq0zkdj7.jpg

@Scandani sniff sniff

mmm sweat, mixed cologne, mixed his own body odor. Lemme borrow auntie's and gayyoxx word aphrodisiac.

I want to sniff him so bad!

Reveal hidden contents

675bcbf5gw1f4mqc3b1ixj21qe2vq1kx.jpg

Cr to wwwook

Huang Jing Yu, been making airport as his runway since January 2016

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

NO!!

Even I have my limits (though they seem to change daily :rolleyes:)  

Hahaha auntie! OK, it was not me, it's Ximi! Pointing fingers and running! btw auntie, those red bold mark I usually only reckon for +++18 of your FF :P 

15 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Compilation of stuffed animal gifs for JY 

xD LMFAO this fandom I cannot even

Cr on pic - compiled by @Mietko-MMT

3LmRYoM.gif

I sometimes LOL-ed, I mean these two are adults, and they got all of these stuffed animals. It's just... hahahaha

@aeislaeigh is he going to model for the jewelry brand?

@bearology why why the fanart looks worst than the real one? hahaha JY looks ugly there :P 

• Like 12

Timmy today...
玳美雅珠宝晚宴 上班预览
(060716)

Spoiler

Source:   BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

006pvaMbgw1f4ms7fsczuj31xn1agwyj.jpg

Timmy's lovely fingers..

Spoiler

Source:   洲洲我会番茄炒蛋

006eFbxKgw1f4mgr9hx64j31fo1fongv.jpg

006eFbxKgw1f4mgr75vfhj30hs0hswhk.jpg

006eFbxKgw1f4mgr5tvpgj30vu0vutdo.jpg

006eFbxKgw1f4mgr6hqbij30hs0hs40c.jpg

More Timmy from the FanSign concert

Spoiler

Source:   @华语音悦Tai

6d63c345jw1f4mpavte2nj20zk0k0wib.jpg

6d63c345jw1f4mpavzs1hj20zk0k0q5x.jpg

6d63c345jw1f4mpaw4k65j20zk0k0q69.jpg

6d63c345jw1f4mpawdjszj20zk0k0gol.jpg

Edit:  @Scandani Changed my caption to the original one by the OP, GT as ' Dai Meiya jewelry work Preview Dinner'. 
Hoping that he'll model for them.. 

• Like 17

Hello, nice thread, I joined to say Hi guys. but there are many biased fan, upsetting

I read many pages, I see when you're biased you forgot basic rules, like put large pic under cut but scold other user if they don't follow the rules. want to tag user but I have no idea as do but you know who I'm talking about.

I feel pity for polite couple fans.

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I sometimes LOL-ed, I mean these two are adults, and they got all of these stuffed animals. It's just... hahahaha

I would love to find out that all of these stuffed animals they get as presents from fans are then donated to a children's hospital or orphanage or something. If they did that...as if I could love these boys any more :wub:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I would love to find out that all of these stuffed animals they get as presents from fans are then donated to a children's hospital or orphanage or something. If they did that...as if I could love these boys any more :wub:

Weird auntie @sohocomo we were thinking the same thing. Can't help but laugh, my brother saw my computer and asked why was a grown man with so many stuffed animals. Immediately made me think that the toys and stuffed animals should be donated to children's hospitals and orphanages. I also thought they should politely tell fans no more stuffed animals for space reasons and request if they chose to purchase them anyway, donate them to children's hospitals and orphanages in there name. Better yet save the cash and donate it to charities in their name.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@Oline Oline REALLY????????? WHENNNNN?????? I thought JY was in Shanghai?

When when when when?

Is the first pic actually the MC and the second on a fan manip?

My goodness! if this is really HJY, I will be over the moon!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, filmlore46 said:

Weird auntie @sohocomo we were thinking the same thing. Can't help but laugh, my brother saw my computer and asked why was a grown man with so many stuffed animals. Immediately made me think that the toys and stuffed animals should be donated to children's hospitals and orphanages. I also thought they should politely tell fans no more stuffed animals for space reasons and request if they chose to purchase them anyway, donate them to children's hospitals and orphanages in there name. Better yet save the cash and donate it to charities in their name.

I am more worried of the old habits some die hard fans do, which is putting cam inside the stuffed animals. Not that I suspect there's hidden cam in there, but... maybe someone with longer die hard fandom can enlightened me with this. 

@Oline Oline I do not think there's YuZhou in the pic tho' after looking at it more. first pic has no JY, second pic has no ZZ. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

@Scandani i'm not really sure. It suposed to be last week photos before the concert.

But my friend thought it's photoshopped, so i don't know :sweatingbullets:

The first one has a low chance of Photoshop though. Coz the photo is slightly out of focus and the hands of the "guy with his back facing the camera" are in motion. Hard to photoshop in. Unless you photoshop the face but it is not easy to Photoshop a slanted side profile.

But he might be the MC. Did ZZ already have the wavy hair last week? If not, highly likely the photo was taken this week during the rehearsal with the MC. If not, who knows ? Might be really the hubby.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@Oline Oline I do not think there's YuZhou in the pic tho' after looking at it more. first pic has no JY, second pic has no ZZ. 

I can't trust anyone in this fandom including my eyes and my active mind lol

5 minutes ago, bearology said:

@Oline Oline Oh my don't do that to my heart please, isn't that guy a bit too skinny to be JY? :sweatingbullets: 

@Scandani

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, my heart also beat crazily cos of this rumour hahaha

• Like 9

Hmm. I think the one with ZZ is not JY.

1/ he wore a watch (?) on his wrist. IIRC, JY never wear watch?

2/ little bit too thin to be JY.

3/ somehow, ZZ's crossing hands in front of his chest makes me feel the other man was not JY. I don't remember ZZ has ever used that posture while he is with JY. But of course I have not seen them off stage together since RFT2 BTS, so that might be a new habit he develops. I doubt it though.

and the one with JY is not ZZ. They had mics on their shirts, must be a filming of something.

• Like 12