Finally walk slowy,because of the sea, the light and 1 orignal sound from addicted now available on Spotify, iTunes and Path. I'm so happy, I can support them with buy the songs on iTunes. 

Because of the sea the full version really really good.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Mint Tea said:

ZZ has so many talents. But this may not be one... Or he just got the influence from somebody? Anybody, please tell me what did he draw? :huh:

He drew Mickey Mouse. Actually, I think ZZ can draw reasonably well...he designed the cute cat on the black T-shirt that will be available for those who ordered his deluxe album... (for the first 1,000 fans who ordered, if I'm not mistaken)... Also, I feel it's not so easy for anyone to draw nicely on a white board compared with drawing on a table as the surface is slippery and not flat.

I think there was a picture of ZZ drawing a cat...and then somebody compared it with JY's drawing of a....kangaroo / toilet bowl....sorry, I can't really remember or make out what JY drew =D 

6 hours ago, narakeiko said:

For you guys who's curious about the anime shirt/pajama shirt that ZZ wore at the concert... I remember someone asked about it but i forget who is it... Here is it... it's Loewe 

When I read your post, it piqued my curiosity on whether Loewe has any stores in Cannes, specifically. It turns out that although Loewe has seven outlets  in France, it does not have an outlet in Cannes. So, I guess, both JY and ZZ would have purchased their outfits somewhere else....still, it's the same brand, though =)

3 hours ago, narakeiko said:

I heard that they will engrave the name or something on their clipnails (for couple) so, what does the words mean? the other one only has one word and !!! :lol: >>> it must be LouYin's

The wordings on the clipper:
1) The longer wordings: A husband who does not want to make love to his wife is not a good husband.
2) The nail clipper with just one Chinese character: F*** off!

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

When I read your post, it piqued my curiosity on whether Loewe has any stores in Cannes, specifically. It turns out that although Loewe has seven outlets  in France, it does not have an outlet in Cannes. So, I guess, both JY and ZZ would have purchased their outfits somewhere else....still, it's the same brand, though =)

The wordings on the clipper:
1) The longer wordings: A husband that does not want to make love to his wife is not a good husband.
2) The nail clipper with just one Chinese character: F*** off!

I think their outfits are all sponsored to be honest, ZZ's outfits for the concerts in particular. I cannot imagine ZZ purchasing his own outfits for the concerts given his current status. I hope JY is invited for the upcoming FW fashion show in Europe. Can't wait to see what he would be wearing to those events!! 

The wordings are so endearing.. haha

• Like 5

@KKmegan Yeah, you've got a point there...I agree that part of ZZ's wardrobe should be sponsored though I'm not too sure whether the black silk shirt one which he wore beneath the geometric print jacket is his or JY's or sponsored =)

And I do hope JY will be invited to the fashion show in Europe too. Since he's a model, I feel that he'd fit right in when/if he attends fashion events. He definitely would look so good and even when he's merely walking, all eyes would be on him....the ground is like an open runway for him; just view fancams of him when he's in the airport.....we might be able to see short clips of him later if he's flying back to Beijing from Shanghai today :)

Edit:

@liesl The mouse picture is quite cute....did JY actually draw that? =) I can't really remember that drawing but I can recall JY drawing a kangaroo / toilet bowl one as well as a picture of a house with a tree....if I'm not mistaken, he might have drawn some of the pictures when he visited a university ....not sure if it was his former alma mater, though.

Ooh, you managed to find the pic of ZZ drawing a cat! :wub: Btw, what is the drawing beneath JY's duck picture? I can never make out what that is =) But JY's picture of the house is quite nicely drawn, though.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

And I do hope JY will be invited to the fashion show in Europe too. Since he's a model, I feel that he'd fit right in when/if he attends fashion events. He definitely would look so good and even when he's merely walking, all eyes would be on him....the ground is like an open catwalk for him; just view fancams of him when he's in the airport.....we might be able to see short clips of him later if he's flying back to Beijing from Shanghai today :)

I love all his "airport outfits"!  Especially the winter outfits where he had a black mask on. He does look like he is walking the runway. Indeed, he has the height and stature, he will blend right in at the FW shows! 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@Scandani You're off the hook for this one. This one is @ximichem's fault.

18+

Reveal hidden contents

The phone vibrated in his hand. Yet again. JingYu sighed, wondering what kind of crazy question it would be this time. Ever since they had spoken earlier that day, WeiZhou had been sending him messages almost every half hour. Ridiculous messages with just a question. It had started just moments after they had finished their telephone conversation during JingYu’s break from filming.

<Red or blue?>

JingYu had stopped as he read the message. What? Red or blue? What in the world? He typed his response quickly.

<Red or blue what?>

The reply came almost instantaneously.

<I’m the one asking questions. Shut up and answer. Red or blue?>

JingYu couldn’t keep from laughing. WeiZhou’s dominant personality sometimes chose the oddest moments and ways to present itself.

<Yes, sir. Blue.>

JingYu waited a moment, but there was no reply after that. He was being called to resume filming, so he pocketed his phone and went back to work.

When he next had a chance to look at his phone, there was another message from WeiZhou.

<Hot or cold?>

JingYu sighed as he read this. How was he supposed to answer when he didn’t know what the question was in regards to? Food? Drink? How he felt at that moment? What? He turned his thoughts to WeiZhou, trying to decipher this cryptic game he was playing. What did those words make him think of? Hot. The first thing that came to JingYu’s mind was just WeiZhou, in general. Simply hearing his name could fire JingYu up. Cold. JingYu thought about when they were filming the series, how numbingly cold they would get some days. But that was a good memory too, as he thought about all of the different ways they warmed themselves upon returning to their room at night. All of the different ways they had warmed each other. That brought a wicked smile to his face.

<Cold.>

During the next break he had a chance to look at his phone -

<Chocolate or cream?>

Woah! That question sure brought a lot of different thoughts to his mind. Some of them were enough to make himself blush. He thought of WeiZhou again before he answered.

<Chocolate>

<Beer or baijiu?>

<Steak or oysters?>

<Light or dark?>

<Mountain or sea?>

The questions had kept coming all afternoon. If they did not already know each other so well, JingYu would have thought he was taking part in some weird ‘get-to-know-you’ dating game. Now, as he was seated in the restaurant with the cast and crew of the show he was shooting, JingYu tried to appear uninterested as he peeked at his phone. He had already been on the receiving end of enough sly glances and teasing chuckles every time he looked at his phone that day.

<I’m hungry.>

JingYu chuckled to himself. Whatever game WeiZhou had been playing with all of the questions must be over. This simple statement was the beginning of a conversation instead. JingYu quickly looked around the table at the other people enjoying their meal, before quietly getting up from his seat. When one of the women sitting across the table from him raised her eyebrows in question, he excused himself, saying ‘bathroom’, before making his way out of the room.

Even before he reached the restroom, JingYu had dialed WeiZhou’s number and was waiting for him to pick up.

“Hmmm?”

JingYu shuddered as WeiZhou’s voice hummed along his nerves.

“What was with all those questions?”

“Oh, just because.”

JingYu’s brow wrinkled with confusion at this. He wasn’t sure what he should say to that, but WeiZhou continued.

“There was a reason for the first question, but after that I couldn’t think of an excuse to message you. So I just started asking questions.”

“You had to make up an excuse to message me?” JingYu’s voice dropping low and soft as he said this.

“Yeah.”

“Why? Why did you need to message me?” There had been something in the tone of WeiZhou’s voice when he spoke that made JingYu’s chest constrict. “ZhouZhou?”

He heard WeiZhou sigh heavily before he answered. “Ah, damn it. Because I just needed to, okay.  While we were talking it hit me how crazy the next few weeks are going to be, for both of us, and I just needed…”

WeiZhou’s voice trailed off. JingYu understood without him saying more. With both of their careers taking off as they were it was going to be harder and harder to find time to be together. It seemed to JingYu almost as if these were the last days of freedom before the school term began again and he was being forced to clean his room instead of having fun.

“I know,” his voice nearly a whisper in his own ears. JingYu took a deep breath, attempting to bolster his own mood. “So, I should be done here in about an hour or so. I can pick up something to eat on my way home. Anything in particular you’re hungry for?”

In the moment of silence that followed, JingYu could have sworn he heard WeiZhou licking his lips. That alone was enough to set his blood pumping, but what he heard next made his blood boil.

“Just...you.”

If anyone else had ever said that to him, JingYu would have scoffed and laughed about how melodramatic cheesy it sounded. But coming from WeiZhou, hearing that tone in his voice he used only when they were alone together, made JingYu instantly react in a very dramatic, very real way. Even though he had been standing still, JingYu stumbled, catching hold of the sink next to him to steady himself. In that one instant, he knew what he wanted to do.

“Tell me,” he said, as he quickly walked into one of the stalls, bolting the door after him.

“What? JingYu…”

“I’m in the restroom. No one’s here. Tell me.”

“JingYu…”

“Damn it, ZhouZhou. You can’t say something like that and then leave it. Tell me. When I get home, what will you do?” JingYu closed his eyes as he leaned back against the side of the stall. “I want to feel your voice on me, Zhou.”

He could hear WeiZhou thinking on the other end of the line, silence hanging between them except for the sound of their breaths. It wasn’t as though they had never done this before. There had been numerous times when they needed to be together though separated by thousands of kilometers. JingYu usually took the lead, though. WeiZhou had never presented an opportunity like this before, and for once JingYu wanted to hear all he had to say, even if it had to be while he stood in a public restroom.

“I want to kiss you…”

WeiZhou became silent. JingYu waited, hearing him breathing softly into his ear. He knew WeiZhou wasn’t thinking about what to say, but how to say it. They were guys. They often spoke to each other using vulgar, sexual terms, but that was to make each other laugh and lighten the mood. In a moment like this, to do something like this, required poetry, not dirty words.

“I want to run my fingers over your cheek, down your neck, while you stare at me. I want to watch you lick your lips as I wrap my arms around your neck and pull you towards me.”

JingYu let out a deep breath, purposely blowing into the phone so WeiZhou could hear it.

“I want to run my tongue over your lips, make them wet with my saliva mixing with yours, before I push my lips onto them, my tongue sliding into your mouth to taste you.”

JingYu hummed softly into the phone.

“I want push my fingers into your hair, hold your head in place, while my tongue searches in you. Put your arms around me and run your fingers over my spine while we kiss until we get dizzy from needing air.”

“Yes, I’ll do that,” JingYu whispered. “Then what?”

“I want to taste your neck. Did you know? Your neck tastes different than any other part of you. I don’t know why, but it does. It tastes so good when I lick from your ear down to your shoulder, when you moan as I nibble with my teeth and lips, my tongue feeling the vibrations along your muscles and skin. That feeling tastes so good.”

JingYu heard WeiZhou’s breathing becoming heavier in his ear, causing him to take several deep breaths himself.

“I want to run my hands over your shoulders and across your chest, feel your heartbeat speeding up as I touch you. All the while, my lips are tasting your throat, vibrating each time you moan my name.”

JingYu did moan at this, certain he could feel WeiZhou’s mouth on him.

“I want to push my hands up under your shirt, God your skin is so hot. I want to feel your muscles quivering as I trace along your abs, up to your chest, feel your skin tightening under my  touch. Hmm, I wonder how sensitive you are right now? What kind of sound you will make if I pinch those hardened points my hands cover?”

JingYu gasped at just the idea of it, causing WeiZhou to chuckle lightly.

“That’s what I thought. But I’m hungry. Instead of pinching them, I want to lick them, feel how hard they are with my tongue. I want to press my lips against one, pull it into my mouth while my tongue flicks over it, feel your reaction with my hand on the other side of you.”

JingYu groaned, knowing how it felt to have WeiZhou’s mouth on him like this.

“Take off your shirt, JingYu. Let me taste all of you without barrier. I want to taste every inch of you, feed myself on your skin, and your breath, and your moans. Let me be a glutton, gorging myself on you.”

JingYu’s hands had started shaking. He gripped his phone tightly, while he pushed his free hand under his shirt, trying to steady it against his stomach.

“I want to eat my way across your stomach, my tongue playing around your navel, my hands hanging onto your hips. I want to trace along the muscle from your hips downward with my tongue, sinking my teeth into that muscle as I go. “

“Ah, Zhou…” JingYu’s thighs had started quivering as he felt WeiZhou’s voice caressing towards his center.

“JingYu? You in here?”

The sudden, loud voice just outside of the bathroom stall made both men stop breathing. JingYu clapped his hand to his mouth to keep from groaning out loud at the intrusion. He heard WeiZhou grunt in his ear.

“JingYu? You okay?” came the voice again.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m okay.” Like hell he was, he thought. “Just some minor digestive issues today is all.”

“You’re not getting sick are you? We still have filming tomorrow.”

“No, no. Nothing like that. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Okay. Don’t be too long, everybody was starting to get worried about you.”

“I’m fine. I’ll be there soon.”

JingYu sighed as he heard the footsteps on the tile floor fade out of the room. He sighed again when he put the phone back to his ear.

“Go back to dinner.” WeiZhou’s voice was hard, crisp. “The mood’s gone so don’t even try arguing.”

Damn, JingYu thought, he knows me too well.

“You’re right. I’m going.”

“Hey, pick up some dumplings on your way.”

JingYu grinned as he tried to sound whiny. “I thought you were only hungry for me?”

WeiZhou’s sigh rattled not only JingYu’s ear drum but every other part of him as well.

“I am, but I’m going to need some energy to eat you the way I want.”

O you compile it also in a wattpad? Can i have a link please? Yayy, fanfics keeps me company in longing days for addicted. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Tari Tari said:

Can I start deluluing he's confessing that as in saying that to ZZ? Lol

@shanegere This is my first time shipping and writing FF, and it's only because of YZ, so you can check my wattpad. It's all there. Thanks for your support ^^ appreciate it.

Here's another one https://www.wattpad.com/267075455-yuzhou-fan-fics-shirt

Hide contents

Zhouzhou is still sleeping in his bedroom. He stayed up late last night. He wants to stay asleep for a few more minutes, but the sound of his bedroom door being opened forces him to take a peek. 
At first he thought he’s still dreaming. How could that person stands in front of him. Is he confusing reality with dream? Is he still sleeping? Or is it his eyes playing trick on him? 
“It’s not a dream,” that person said as he could read Zhouzhou’s mind. That person walks closer with a big grin on his face. 
Zhouzhou sits up as the other person sits beside him.
“Jingyu?”
“I’m home,” he said as he gives Zhouzhou a morning kiss.
Still sleepy, Zhouzhou can’t understand his situation immediately. He’s still frozen by the morning kiss. He blinks and blinks until he’s certain that there’s really a guy sitting in front of him. The guy he misses. 
Jingyu really loves to see Zhouzhou in daze, but he already got plan. He opens the blanket that’s been covering Zhouzhou’s lower body and then carries that sleeping beauty to the dining room. Zhouzhou is shocked by what’s happening and didn’t manage to struggle. The next thing he knows, he’s already seated in front of a big bowl of millet porridge. 
The porridge is still hot. Jingyu advices Zhouzhou to blow on it before he starts eating. Zhouzhou does exactly as Jingyu told. He moves by reflex, still feels like he’s in a dream. 
After he empties the bowl, Zhouzhou is really wide awake and he hugs Jingyu who’s sitting beside him. Watching him ate deliciously. The porridge he made is really good for Zhouzhou’s weak stomach and he’s glad Zhouzhou likes it.
“Thanks. It was really delicious. When did you arrive?”
“I arrived not that long. I cooked the porridge right away and tried my best not to wake you up. I want to surprise you.”
Zhouzhou rests his head on Jingyu’s shoulder. He’s so happy that he could touch Jingyu and feels his warmth. He feels so alive again today.
Jingyu lets Zhouzhou rests on his shoulder for a while. He always loves it when Zhouzhou acts spoiled with him. He finds Zhouzhou is the most adorable with his bed hair, just like today. He looks so innocent, cute, and Jingyu can’t stop staring.
After a while, Zhouzhou eyes catch a glimpse of shopping bags. They are all from famous brands. 
“That’s all for you.”
Zhouzhou checks them out happily. Who isn’t happy while receiving gifts. He finds some shirts and watch, as well as accessories. Everything is up to his taste. Jingyu really knows him best.
“Try it on,” Jingyu gives an order. He bought them so he could see Zhouzhou’s wearing them. His imagination is just not enough to satisfy him anymore.
Zhouzhou tries the shirts, two shirts to be exact. A dark one and a white one. Zhouzhou tried them both and let Jingyu took a look properly. Finished trying out both of them, Zhouzhou asks for Jingyu’s opinion. He’s planning to wear one of them for his next interview. Although he already has one on his mind.
“Just wear the white one. That’s my favourite,” Jingyu answers surely. An answer that doesn’t sit well with Zhouzhou.
“Are you sure? Don’t I look better in the dark one?” he’s trying to change Jingyu’s mind.
Before he bought them, Jingyu already knows for certain that Zhouzhou would prefer the dark one. But he really wants to see his boyfriend in the white one. And after seeing it in person, he knows he loves Zhouzhou wearing the white one. He looks so bright and just amazing.
“Why don’t you try the dark one and let me see it again.”
Feeling like Jingyu’s wavering, Zhouzhou gladly wears the dark one again. He shows it confidently in front of Jingyu. He turns once slowly to let Jingyu observe every angle.
“So?” Zhouzhou stops asking when he sees Jingyu’s standing right by his side. There’s a sly grin on his handsome face. Zhouzhou knows it means no good for him.
Jingyu moves closer and grab Zhouzhou’s waist. Pulling him closer and kisses him passionately. Zhouzhou who’s caught off guard suddenly feels his knees start to melt by Jingyu’s kiss. It’s been a while since they kiss and his longing for that kiss is just so overwhelming and he can’t think straight.
Jingyu holds Zhouzhou’s body closer, lean against his body. He carries his weight and makes sure Zhouzhou doesn’t fall. Slowly moving their bodies onto the couch near them. Jingyu’s on top of Zhouzhou, lips still press against each other.
Zhouzhou pushes Jingyu’s face to take a breath but immediately pushed back into more intimate kiss. Jingyu doesn’t give any sign of stopping. His kiss gets hotter as time passes by. After he got the news about Zhouzhou being sick, that guy was the only one on his mind. Now seeing him in person and able to touch him, Jingyu just lost it.
He gets his hands inside Zhouzhou’s dark shirt and start fondling that slim body. Zhouzhou can feel each and every touch of Jingyu’s finger. So cold yet it gets his body hotter. It doesn’t take long before he starts to moan. He once again tries to stop Jingyu because it’s too intense for him. 
“J-Jingyu…”
But once again Jingyu kisses Zhouzhou, makes it impossible for Zhouzhou to talk. Zhouzhou’s lip is getting redder but Jingyu’s still continuing attacking the inside of Zhouzhou’s mouth. Zhouzhou himself couldn’t resist the temptation to kiss back. He scratches Jingyu’s back when he comes from Jingyu’s kiss. Not wasting any chance, Jingyu’s hand starts undressing Zhouzhou’s pant. Just like he freely fondling Zhouzhou’s chest, he freely stroke Zhouzhou junior.
Jingyu already knows every inch that makes Zhouzhou feels good so he attacks those spots over and over again. He plays with his hand skilfully. Zhouzhou moans harder whenever Jingyu presses harder. Not getting used to his own moans, Zhouzhou grab Jingyu’s neck and pulls him into another kiss.
Jingyu’s getting braver and he starts fondling Zhouzhou’s lump butt. It’s so soft and Jingyu’s couldn’t get enough. It startled Zhouzhou but he has no strength to resist anymore. He’s too high with pleasure that he doesn’t know what to think. Jingyu, with his fingers still wet from Zhouzhou’s cum starts to find his way in. 
“Wait.. Jing…” Zhouzhou gets scared of what Jingyu’s trying to do. They had a deal before and now Jingyu is gonna break it. 
This time Jingyu knows very well what he’s gonna do. He never did it before but he did some research about this on his own. At first it’s because of acting as Gu Hai. But lately it’s because of Zhouzhou. He wants their first time to be wonderful and if he could, painless.
Jingyu keeps teasing and sending shiver to Zhouzhou’s whole body. Zhouzhou doesn’t care anymore. He’s so drown in pleasure and being inside Jingyu’s embrace after so long, he just tempted to do more. To make Zhouzhou’s getting used to his fingers, Jingyu spends a lot of time playing with his boyfriend’s richard simmons. Zhouzhou moans countless times. After Zhouzhou comes a few times and almost lose every strength inside of him, with only his conscious left, Jingyu can’t hold back anymore. He spread Zhouzhou’s leg and tries to push his way inside. 
Feeling it for the first time, Zhouzhou screams in pain. Though it’s not as painful as he thought it would be. He clings onto Jingyu’s body harder and tries to take some deep breath. 
“Relax yourself, Zhouzhou baby.”
Jingyu’s just so happy to be connected with his love. He doesn’t need anything else. He just wants to feel good together with Zhouzhou. 

— — —

Zhouzhou couldn’t move a muscle. He’s carried onto his bed. Jingyu wipe Zhouzhou’s body with a warm towel to clean up their mixed up sweats and cums. Zhouzhou’s not talking and it makes Jingyu feels rather guilty. Not that he regrets what he did. He could die happy just thinking about it.
“Are you okay? Still mad?”
Zhouzhou doesn’t respond. “Really. If you took care of yourself, you will have enough strength to push me away. It’s your own fault.”
Now Zhouzhou responds by hitting Jingyu’s head. He couldn’t hit hard enough because he’s still in pain. 
“Do you think I can’t gather up enough strength if I really hate it?”
Jingyu is confused but not for long. “So you like it?” he asks cheerfully.
“It’s fine. But don’t you dare do it again.”
“Why?” Jingyu sounds disappointed. 
“I need to practice a lot. Do you think I could do it with a body like this?”
Jingyu hugs his adorable boyfriend. “Understood. In return, I’ll take a really good care of you. I give you my word.”
Zhouzhou reaches for his phone to inform he’ll need to skip practice today. Jingyu helps him just like a good boyfriend he is. 
After Zhouzhou turn off his phone, Jingyu give that guy another kiss on both of his cheeks. Zhouzhou just rolls his eyes and tries to keep some distance. He’s no strength left after all of those activities. Right now he just wants to rest.
“Zhou…” Jingyu calls softly. Zhouzhou just stares and waiting for Jingyu’s next sentence. “I think you won’t be able to wear that shirt for the interview.”
“You! Is that why you did all of these?”
“What? You still want to wear the dark one? Can you wear it and not reminded by today’s event?” Jingyu teases Zhouzhou who starts to blush. He could still remember it vividly.
“Screw you!” Zhouzhou yells and cover himself with his blanket. Jingyu smiles as he just won an award.

Thaaaank you!!!! I kept imagining your works are really happening in reality. HHh? Good job. 

• Like 2

At around 1.38-1.40,

Look at how ZZ's mic moves after he asked the fans to sing together (before he sing the jingyu part), his hand is shaking(?)

Gif under cut

not so obvious in GIF, it's clearer in the video

a80d7200jw1f4mif8b3r0g20a305i7tt.gif

fancam cr: -真域RealZone-

http://card.weibo.com/video/h5/detail?object_id=2017607:f64a9582d238cb7601342bc46e21568c&sso_redirect=1&hassetsso=1

• Like 22

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

FYI, the song Light 光 is now available on Spotify and iTunes (actually since 30 May 2016) - search for 許魏洲 (instead of the Simplified Chinese version of his name) :) waiting for the rest of the tracks off his album to be available as well~

btw @Ariodante my vote goes to this...

Reveal hidden contents

006brDmojw1f4lou4p8npj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmojw1f4lou98gopj30rs15o1i9.jpg

:D 

edit : @Mint Tea that was supposed to be a Mickey Mouse I believe (definitely didn't look like one but good try, ZZ...)

Reveal hidden contents

@narakeiko "A husband that doesn't want to make love to his wife is not a good husband!" - GH "F**k off!" - BLY -- this was in the webseries haha

Been waiting for this. Thaaank you'nn

• Like 1

Is this why JY was having trouble sleeping that night? :phew:

Spoiler

Anyone please translate this? Is it JY's upcoming movie/drama?

Spoiler

@izziehudson thank you. Downloaded. although I already have a full verion, a concert version and a music removed version :sweatingbullets: well, anything to support our boys right :)

@sohocomo thank you auntie, me and my morning story of trying not to blush while reading ur ff on the train (this morning). Not that im complaining though, more pleaseeeeeee :wub:

• Like 10

@bearology Based on that tweet,

JY is rumored to film a drama with Song Joongki and Zheng Shuang, it's like a collaboration between Korea-China. The rumor stated filming will start mid-August in Korea, Beijing, Shanghai, etc and will be aired in 2017. It is based on a novel called < 亲·爱的味道 >.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just translated from the Korean tweets :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

46 minutes ago, ryokise said:

At around 1.38-1.40,

Look at how ZZ's mic moves after he asked the fans to sing together (before he sing the jingyu part), his hand is shaking(?)

Gif under cut

Hide contents

not so obvious in GIF, it's clearer in the video

a80d7200jw1f4mif8b3r0g20a305i7tt.gif

fancam cr: -真域RealZone-

http://card.weibo.com/video/h5/detail?object_id=2017607:f64a9582d238cb7601342bc46e21568c&sso_redirect=1&hassetsso=1

O M L yasssss he's indeed shaking hahaha

Adding to the beginning, right after he sang 'YuZhou', gave a smirk didn't he? hehe or did he intentionally mispronounce the word as if the background music is so loud that none soul can hear him :phew: nah, it's merely 'Universe' Ximi, merelyyyyy 'Universe' stalhp hahaha

and 'Huang Xiang'

LOL

Back to the Mickey Mouse drawing at cc and JY's drawing at SS xD Somebody did say 'I'm Tom, he's Jerry'

xD I'm fineeeeeee

• Like 14

@kmmyzz Based on what you said, I think this link refers to the series you mentioned...Song Joong Ki and Zheng Shuang are featured in the clip but there's no sign of JY yet....he will probably appear in the promotional videos / teasers much later? I can't wait to see the series since it will feature two of my favourite people inside. I quite like Song JoongKi too. After his role in Descendants of The Sun, I think a lot of girls are probably still swooning over him....I'm one of them =)

Edit: @zany_ntzz Oh, it's just a rumour? =( Darn, I wish it was otherwise.....a tiny bit of me in my heart hopes that Song JoongKi will be able to find some time to film the series, somehow.

• Like 7

Just now, kmmyzz said:

@bearology Based on that tweet,

JY is rumored to film a drama with Song Joongki and Zheng Shuang, it's like a collaboration between Korea-China. The rumor stated filming will start mid-August in Korea, Beijing, Shanghai, etc and will be aired in 2017. It is based on a novel called < 亲·爱的味道 >.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just translated from the Korean tweets :sweatingbullets:

according to my news, this news just rumour, and my friend said this is false because SJK had signed a contract on August.. sorry if my English so poor

• Like 14

Just wanna share this today. Want it to be a proposal but I think it's too soon https://www.wattpad.com/267345011-yuzhou-fan-fics-official

Spoiler

It’s getting late outside. Jingyu and Zhouzhou prepare themselves to leave their home. Both had planned to have dinner together. They want to celebrate their love tonight with a date. Although they hang out together a lot, they haven’t properly had an official date. This date is also special because Zhouzhou already told his parent about them. Though they are not that excited, they are willing to accept Zhouzhou’s choice. They love and trust their son and his happiness is all that matter.
“Are you ready?” Zhouzhou asks Jingyu who’s still getting ready in front of a mirror.
“Wait, just a second.”
Zhouzhou’s bored waiting for Jingyu. He knows Jingyu needs to prepare extra because he’ll go to the opening event of Gentle Monster first. But for him, Jingyu’s really taking a long time. 
As Jingyu said, he didn’t take long to come out. Looking extravagantly handsome and making Zhouzhou’s heart flutter at his sight.
“What took you so long?”
“There is something,” Jingyu answer casually as he asks Zhouzhou to leave together. “Are you sure you’re okay waiting inside the car?”
“It’s fine. It’s better than having you pick me up here again. I don’t want to waste too much time.”
Jingyu’s still a little worried. He hates to picture Zhouzhou’s alone waiting for him in the car. He told Zhouzhou he’ll cancel his appearance since he won’t be there for long anyway. But Zhouzhou is as stubborn as he is, that guy just won’t let Jingyu sabotages himself for his sake.
“Just smile and look handsome as you usually does. If you did good I’ll give you a present tonight.”
“What? What will you give me?” Jingyu asks excitedly.
Before answering, Zhouzhou open the car door and he gets inside. Jingyu run around and get inside the car from the opposite door. Zhouzhou’s manager is already sitting on driver’s seat. He greets those two lovebirds.
Now, practically everyone who works and are close with Jingyu and Zhouzhou already get their confirmation of those two relationship. They don’t necessarily announce their relationship, but they are getting bolder with their expression of love. And they don’t deny it when someone ask out of curiosity. 
Just like their meeting is decided by fate, the people around them are fated too. No one oppose their relationship once they found out. In fact, they are really understanding and supportive. Jingyu and Zhouzhou are glad that they are surrounded by good people. It’s really like they are destined to be together. Not just their characters are match in heaven, even the people they care about are protecting them. Of course with the ban and everything, it’s not like their journey will be a smooth sailing. But they are happy because they got support from the people and surrounding that matter the most for both of them. They don’t give a damn about the government’s opinion.
After a while, they arrived at the venue. Jingyu immediately goes inside and announced his arrival with his charismatic presence. He let people take some pictures of him. He meets a few people, shakes hand and have a light conversation. He just does what Zhouzhou’s telling him to, smile and look handsome.
Zhouzhou’s manager is also at the event since he had appointment to meet some people. He needs to discuss future projects for Zhouzhou. He does what he needs to do efficiently and professionally. He couldn’t let Zhouzhou waits for them too long. He is his manager. 
Both of those busy guys do the things they need to do. But they are both worried for Zhouzhou who’s alone in the car. It seems like they forget that Zhouzhou is already a big guy himself. That guy is sitting comfortably inside the car, playing with his phone. His activity is not that exciting for him, but at least it keeps him from being lonely and bored.
About half an hour later, Jingyu and Zhouzhou’s manager come to their rescue. Well, they did rescue Zhouzhou from boredom. And just like that they leave and go to a restaurant that’s famous for being secretive. They could eat there comfortably, without worrying someone snaps a picture of them together. Zhouzhou’s manager is driving around after he dropped Jingyu and Zhouzhou. It’s a night only for two.
“What do you want to do next?” Jingyu asks after they finished their dinner.
“Well, if it’s a normal date, I would ask for a walk and maybe holding hands.”
“Let’s do that then.”
“Are you crazy? Do you want to announce that we are together to the world?” Zhouzhou talks with softer voice. He doesn’t want people to hear.
“I can’t wait to do that. But I also know it’s not the right time yet.”
Zhouzhou feels relieve that Jingyu is still wise. Knowing Jingyu’s character, Zhouzhou thought it will be Jingyu who’ll tell the world about them. It’s not like he’s not brave enough, but for him, just being with Jingyu, with blessings from the people he cares about, it’s already enough. He doesn’t really care wether the world and the people know about them or not. When the time is right, he’s not even scared to acknowledge their love. 
But Jingyu is different. For Jingyu, he wants to express his love more freely. And one of the way to do that is telling the world that Zhouzhou is his man. He doesn’t want to hold his expression of love even a little. But he also knows it’s not the time yet. To be able to be together with Zhouzhou, they need to play it safe for now.
That side of Jingyu also influences Zhouzhou a little. Sometimes that cutie also has an urge to tell the world that Jingyu is his man. That they are together. And yet again, they know they can’t do it just yet. So they are very creative with the way they show their love.
Jingyu takes out a maroon box out of his pocket. He opens it and shows the inside to Zhouzhou. Zhouzhou is surprised by the content. It all come in a pair. Earring, necklaces, and rings. They are all so beautiful.
“What’s all this?”
“Zhouzhou, I want to thank you for not giving up on me. And for giving me courage to hold your hand. Back then I was a coward and I regretted it all this time. I almost lost you.”
“I understand. It’s not your fault. I also thought about running away.”
“But I still feel bad about it. So tonight, on our first official date, I want to ask you something.”
Zhouzhou couldn’t contain his happiness. He smiles so big as he waits for Jingyu’s question. Deep down, he knows where this conversation is going. Yet he still acts innocent.
“Zhouzhou, do you want to officially be my boyfriend?”
Not answering, Zhouzhou just chuckles because of that question. He still can’t get used to Jingyu’s randomness. 
“Silly. After all the things we did, all the things I let you did to me… Did you think we’re not boyfriends during all of these time?” Zhouzhou just couldn’t stop himself for teasing and acting disappointed.
“That’s not what I mean. I never confess properly and never ask you properly, so I just…” Jingyu nervously explains.
“Fine. If that’ll make you happy and stop thinking about the fact that you almost lost me.”
Zhouzhou really gets upset whenever Jingyu thought about that time. It’s already passed them and for Zhouzhou, is not really a bad incident. They still got together in the end. He hates the fact that Jingyu blames his weakness for that. Zhouzhou never had anything against Jingyu for that. So, from today onward, he only wish for them to be happy and enjoy each moment together. Let bygones be bygones and be grateful for what they have each day.
“I’ll be happy to officially be your boyfriend.”
Jingyu’s so happy and immediately puts a ring into Zhouzhou’s ring finger. This ring fits Zhouzhou’s finger perfectly. Zhouzhou also puts a ring into Jingyu’s ring finger which also fits perfectly. 
“Are you satisfied now?”
Jingyu nods. He grabs Zhouzhou’s hand and put a kiss on the ring he just gave. “We’re officially together.”

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
18 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

ZZ used to wear his necklace (right after spending several days in Shanghai) all the time. Many fans think it was JY's which had been shortened. But when fans started to make it big deal, when media interviewed him about it, he said it was from his Mom, yet he then stopped wearing that again. I find it curious, if it was from his Mom, then he should wear it all the time, right? But no. Then, after the hype had calmed down, quietly, on rehearsal time, he wore that necklace again.

I also thought of this before. I even checked Shangyin episodes to see the necklace that Johnny wore during the filming. It was longer but my delulu mind thinks that it was cut to fit Zhouzhou's neck B)

Welcome @artemis1130! I've always been wondering who are you that @gayyoxx kept on mentioning. Finally you delurk! Welcome to the family! Hope to see you around more!

Saw this tweet today:

The OP wrote 160606, which was yesterday. Is this true? Haven't surfed weibo yet. I remember him saying (during his lack of activities period in May) that he couldn't wait for the BJJ championship in June. If yes, then no wonder he was MIA yesterday (last online at 1:14 pm).

Edit: @gayyoxx Thanks for clarification. This typo is driving me crazy and it's driving me crazier now that I don't know the reason he's not online almost all day yesterday..

Let me spice that up a bit. This yesterday:

UzG3AJ9.jpg

@skeletonworks From what I gather, those photos of JY doing jiu jitsu are from last year's publication, dated 06-06-2015. I think JY  won the beginner championship for that year (2015) or the year before (2014?).

Spoiler

This year tournament should be on 18-06-2016

Spoiler

Video of JY doing jiu jitsu in competition (the photos of this video are used in 2015's publication). Don't know when it was taken though (2014 or 2015).

Spoiler

• Like 12