Quantcast

24 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

auntie @sohocomo, IIRC, Alexandra T. Zhao seems very fond of them ;) Both JY and ZZ wear her design/collections a lot. I guess, if not sharing the same designer, they might share the same stylist?

I choose this option. (It's way cooler and more delulu inducing  :lol:)

Is this a Zhao design? Just out of curiosity.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I choose this option. (It's way cooler and more delulu inducing  :lol:)

Is this a Zhao design? Just out of curiosity.

According to whaleandmonkey IG, the pajama shirt is part of D&G design. JY wore a type of blazer and ZZ wore another.

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@gayyoxx *sneaks in* I thought the designer is a male called Xander T. Zhao or did I miss a point? :o

AFAIK, the brand is Xander T. Zhao (because it's for men. EDIT: apparently, the brand also has products for woman LOL. Don't know why she chose a man's name...). But the designer is a woman, Alexandra Zhao. If you remember, before Happy Camp, JY was invited to her fashion show once and she took picture with JY. Her hair was orange at that time (check spoiler). JY and ZZ have been using her design since Madame Figaro photo shoot, if I am not mistaken?

Spoiler

@liesl eh, why I tag liesl? I want to tag @kmmyzz XD Sorry... XD

Ugh, yeah, on site audio/sound system was way better than the live stream! Grhhh. Tencent did not do ZZ justice.

• Like 16

@gayyoxx I probably mixed up with Xander Zhou, the founder of Xander Zhou clothing line. Probably just similar names haha gotta get used to this :sweatingbullets:

--

Anyway, why do I feel that ZZ look very uke with his lens for the concert just now? He looks so adorable, like a kitten! Very much alike.

• Like 5

I am spamming here, there are LOTS of energy left inside XD

If you want to know how bad Tencent's audio/sound system was, compare these two:

Moonlight livestream (cr: FlukeGirl youtube):

Spoiler

Moonlight on site fancam (cr: PandaWings youtube):

Spoiler

Hear the difference? ZZ's voice in the fancam is 10x better than the live stream -A- Can we complain to Tencent somehow?

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, Scandani said:

OMG I missed that part, but I saw ZZ keep grinding JY's crotch with his knee, quite a long time. I chuckled!

After first try out both keep hiding their crotch huahahaha

Hide contents

Then ZZ get on top, see his knee.tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o6_540.png

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o4_540.png

yup still there

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o2_540.png

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o3_540.png

And then when ZZ opened his sweatshirt. Look at JY. Do not dare to look at him. OMG

eyes here, there and everywhere but to ZZ (yes he glanced a bit before wondering again)

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o5_540.png

is it your biceps really that bothersome JY? Look at ZZ! and suddenly Jy has heavy breathing OMG, what happened JY???

Remember this is the man who jujitsu with other men, crotch to crotch, sweat to sweat, so why suddenly so shy?

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o7_540.png

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o8_540.png

nope, still not looking

tumblr_o8awterQCc1uncpu2o9_540.png

Yea!! He removed his shirt because it got all hot and bothered for him right after toss and turn with hubby AND touching hubby's asses?? wDw0F6x.gif

R6AR76I.gif

Just look at how he conveniently AND slowly ran his hand over Johnny's buttocks all the way to Johnny's mid thigh 2r7ovd5.gif

I didn't notice Johnny's rapid breathing until you mentioned it. He got all rigid after Zhouzhou took off his shirt! Johnny did what any other person would do if they wanted to avoid from looking at something. Let's look at my own biceps yea.. sZGBxt5.gif He looked all awkward trying to avoid from looking at Zhouzhou's nipples.. Too obvious...

BTW Can someone tell me how ZZ first concert went overall? Like did the tickets sold out? Were the fan happy? etc

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Because this what we've been all waiting for... :wub:

Hide contents

26ca462cd42a28342a4785c55cb5c9ea17cebfab

Perfect. Just what I've been waiting for! No offense to the MC. He's good looking and all but it's always better when it's Johnny (even if it's just a flawless manip) :heart:

37 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Anyway, why do I feel that ZZ look very uke with his lens for the concert just now? He looks so adorable, like a kitten! Very much alike.

You're not the only one who think that. LOL. His makeup, contact lens didn't match his rocker style.. But since he's singing ballad, pop etc so I guess that's why? It reminds me of the photo he took with Johnny... I actually don't prefer him wearing that kind of lens... Like I said earlier, he's already a beauty without extravagant makeup and lens etc.

11 hours ago, liesl said:

It's a new BTS, @Scandani. This is the full version.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!!

It's interesting what you notice only after re-watching something 4...5...6 times!!

At around 0:40, when JY flips ZZ over the first time, they mock running their hands over each other's sides. Their faces! Their grins! The way they're looking at each other!  Just...precious! (I was only watching their hands the first few times I watched this.)

And then at 1:15, when JY collapses on top of ZZ, they get those same silly grins on their faces again.

That's comfort and familiarity. 

• Like 21

Exactly! How can people say those things? We don't always need to compare things. CA and Addicted are two different series with different stories and actors, even if you preferred one over the other there is no need to say negative stuff. Like someone said that QingYu are ugly, i'm like "***** where?" Even if you did not like the CA series, how can you say that Wang Qing and Jia Yu are ugly???? People these days smh

They always have to criticise things.

Edited by kdiana
Needed
  • Like 3

@kdiana I'm sorry that you feel frustrated over immature comments from some people in this thread. I can only say people differs a lot, even if they are a family, they still have different characteristics and way of thinking. Saying negative comments to make an individual's favorite shined more is a very shameful act, I agree.

However, I still need to tell you something that I bet you have read this over and over again but please, avoid quoting long post, especially the ones with pictures like you did. I appreciate your feelings and thought, but  it's inevitable there might some who couldn't get into CA but there are quite a number of us here like CA too. 

Ironic to see you complain that people always have to criticize things when you just did the same, right darling? :) It's unfortunate that we can't all agree on the same thing, so I think it's the best to learn to ignore harsh opinions, especially those that are against what you like. 

• Like 24

For @gayyoxx Better pics to see ZZ's rings :wub: About the first pic, it's just me, but I feel like I've already seen that tag before, mmm...

bg7t2qi.png?1y0ewvEZ.png?1

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Edit: I just realised how loud the fans were screaming when ZZ prompted them to sing "Jingyu" verse. And how he smiled when he did it! Darn, you tease! *me smiling happily*

I kept going back and watching that part over and over!! That sly little grin of his...ZZ, you devil! B)

Thank You for all the links @gayyoxx sweetie!!!  :heart:

• Like 16

The live stream used a different soundmix with the direct input from the mic. Not the one especially created for the hall for optimal results. So the sound in the hall and on fancams  is much better. 

ZZ is simply adorable.

He has one great quality to himself which hopefully he never loses. He is very natural and honest, humble and  never fake!

He needs a vocal coach tho, who works with him on every song and he needs to sing more. You learn to sing only by singing.

I like his voice. But he needs a better technique also for more emotional depth.

Everybody seems happy today. Great!

Edited by Franz Grant
  • Like 21