3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Cannot believe I actually finished the translation of YY interview within today... Thanks to the big rain and cold whether in Beijing! This makes me not wanting to go out at all...:sweatingbullets:

I know errors and typos are inevitable. And as a non-native speaker, my English skill is quite limited. So if you have anything unclear about my translation, please let me know and I will try to clarify as much as I can.

Can not thank you enough for your effort! 

I was browsing on youtube awhile ago and I see this video. I thought to myself . Why no one up until now translate the vid for us. And here I come seeing you translating everything.

Wish come true in a split second.

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

Hide contents

@ririsasy and @addictedgirl maybe there's a reason private chat called private chat, y'know

Lol. There are not really private. We were just joking.

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I think the ban created pent-up demand. After all, this is JY first successful appearance after the ban. So the fans went all out. Now, if both of them appear together on an online variety show, I think the site will crash from get go...

Both of them are confident about their sexuality yeah? I mean ZZ is happy showing off his Latin dance moves and JY can be self-deprecating in referring to his hand gesture and also the wig.

That's another appeal from them for me. Seeing how comfortable they are on their skins. I remember JY interview when the MC asked about something usually refer to a girlfriend but JY has a nerve to ask. Is it for a boy or a girl? Lol. (JY  why are you so considerate to even think about what if a boy as your special other. Must be because of his role to have a boy as his lover. )

Can not say enough how much I admire their personalities.

2 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

There are some interesting updates actually.

1. Tencent uploaded a promotional video.

Tencent uploaded a video containing both Jingyu and Zhouzhou to promote the theme song of Yue Ba Da Ming Xing.

http://v.qq.com/cover/u/uofnyslucjf09o5.html?vid=y002029z7k8

Although the so-called video is basically made up of fan-cam photos,  we C-fans still find it exciting, because it makes us wonder if there has been some loosen-up on the ban against Jingyu & Zhouzhou. We also cannot help thinking perhaps they will be able to show up together again very soon.

2. Hunan (or Mango) TV (who produces Happy Camp and Run For Time) had a Weibo posting illustrated by Jingyu's photo.

The posting writes:

Hide contents

雨,有急,有缓;路,有平,有坎。世上的事,有顺,有逆;人生的情,有喜,有悲。顺境,不要得意,狂妄傲慢,喜悦能够持续;逆境,不要气馁,绝望悲戚,事情还有转机。人生路上,无论怎样,我们都要走下去。荣也好,辱也罢,坦然面对,心平气静,安然于得失,淡然于成败。梦想,一路向前

Basically, it says that life is not always smooth and you have to be prepared for the difficult moments. Do not give up hope because things can always turn around. You have to keep calm and work hard, etc.

This posting (if you read into the lines) really makes me feel that things may turn around for JY & ZZ at some point. Of course we do not know anything for sure at the moment , but I think this should be something we feel happy about in these "silent" days.

Cross  Feet , cross fingers. Raise hands and a bow the head to the ground for their next appearance to be seen together in public again soon. (Almost lost hope in humanity. Couldn't believe the good news come this fast. Status : Regain Hope in humanity in progress)

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

@jlt4ever Massive thanks for your dedication! I'll sub this asap. Thank you x6!

Can not wait for it! So can rewatch it with subtitle !! Thank you for your hard work once again @jlt4ever and @ximichem !!

• Like 8

Excuse me, has anybody translated next part of xiao long's fiction yet? 

i've just found the third part of the story and I try to find a translated version but i can't T^T

could someone translate it? I wanna know the story after chapter2.

Thank you so much 

Spoiler

(三更FROM NOW)

也许是因为这微光和音乐带来的一种莫名的安全感,林肖这一夜睡的出奇的好,第二天清晨7点他便自然地醒来,虽然住在八楼高处的他,居然能听到清脆的鸟叫声,林肖从小被爷爷奶奶带大,在他的记忆里,爷爷从小就喜欢养鸟,所以几乎每个清晨林肖都是在小鸟的鸣叫歌声中醒来,这如同一种习惯,让他心情明快又安定。所以自然而然的,当他清晨走到阳台上,听着这些稀稀疏疏的鸟叫声,他也是找到了那时候爷爷还在的心安感,林肖这个人不图名不图利,他想做的一切事情都或多或少图一个心安,心安对于他来讲大概比任何东西都重要。

而阳台的另一边,也出现了一个拿着黑色牙刷黑色杯子刷牙的一位少年,林肖揉了揉眼睛试图想看清少年的模样,距离太远少年又突然地转身回到屋子里让林肖只是有了一个轮廓的模糊印象:个子高,皮肤不白,穿着黑色的无袖T,利落的黑短发。这便是他在大概十秒钟的时间内获得对于这个少年的全部信息。

吃过了昨晚在超市买的零食早餐,林肖又围绕校园的操场走了一圈,学校是新校区,所以操场都是崭新的葱绿色,崭新的石阶梯,崭新的红色塑胶跑道,崭新的环境,对于林肖来说一切都是崭新的,他呼吸着这海边校园的清新又带有潮湿感的空气,美好的气氛充满浑身上下的每一个细胞,他期待的崭新生活马上要开始了,他期待新的室友,新的老师,还有,会遇到那些新的人们。

林肖又去超市买了一些生活用品,结账的还是昨天的那个阿姨,没想到他一来,阿姨马上认出他来了,说的也是,林肖的长相虽然没有张力,但是就是有种见了一面就会记得的气质,有些人,你说不好他哪里独特,可是的确,那就是某种独特的气质。在新的环境里,有个陌生人能记得你并对你的事关心,也是件开心事。

从综合楼出来的路上,林肖看着有越来越多跟他一样的新生有着相同好奇又稚嫩的面孔,心中洋溢着一种说不出的踏实感。

林肖拎着从超市买回来的东西走到八楼的宿舍门口才发现,门口贴好了每个床位对应的新生姓名,从标记的姓名和床位来看,林肖恐怕是弄错了床位。“1号-林肖 2号-杨俊男 3号-石磊 4号-张扬”,而昨天林肖住的是2号床。

林肖推门进入宿舍,发现一个身材有点魁梧略微虚胖的男孩正背对着他站着,旁边站着一位穿得很浮夸的“大红色”中年妇女。

林肖悄悄地敲了下门来让他们意识到自己的突然出现,略微虚胖男转头看了看林肖,用十分“甜美”的声音稍显浮夸的姿势说“哎哟喂,小帅哥你是不是搞错了床位呀?你是林...肖对吧?”

林肖怎么也没想到这样XX的身体里却住着这样一个XX的灵魂。

于是林肖把袋子放到桌上,很不好意思地说“对不起,是我搞错了,那你应该是2号床的同学吧,我现在就把东西搬过来...”

略微虚胖男拉住林肖说“哎哟喂,算啦算啦,反正也只是左右的区别,没事没事,就这样吧,对了,我不叫2号床的同学,我叫杨。俊。男。记住了哈,正如你所见,俊俏的男子,我,杨俊男。”说完还做了一个非常骄傲的表情,可是林肖所看见的对面的这位男子,其实只是个长相极为普通的“杨胖男”。

林肖发现这位“俊男”室友是个很有趣的人,心中便仿佛落下了一颗石头,因为林肖这个人是个非常慢热的男孩,只有对认识了他十年以上的朋友他才肯耍宝卖萌,以至于每每一个交际的场合如果大家都是很沉默的人,林肖便非常想找个石头缝钻进去。这位略女孩子气的好笑室友的出现,让林肖觉得未来的日子可能会很有趣。想到这,林肖笑了笑,被阳光照着漂亮的脸庞也倒是很好看。

“肖肖,我和俺妈出去买点东西,你有啥要带的没?”杨俊男一手挎着身旁的浮夸老妈,一手拿起他的大红色手包问林肖。

“不用啦,我刚去超市回来,该买的都买了”林肖笑着回答。

“那好吧,妈,咱走吧”

“这小伙儿长的真俊”

“那也没我俊,是不妈?哈哈哈”

这有意思的娘俩挎着胳膊,嘻嘻哈哈地走出宿舍,这场景让林肖非常的羡慕不已,因为在林肖的记忆中,妈妈永远是需要严格服从命令的存在,林肖的妈妈是一个非常雷厉风行的女强人,从小时候开始,林肖就是在林妈的安排下过生活,林妈安排的各种课程也是从来没问过林肖的意见,更别说经过他的同意。素描课,钢琴课,演讲课,英文课,林肖从小便不像其他小朋友很可以到处玩耍的舒适童年,他的童年,被这些各种各样的课程填满,好在林肖是个很喜欢学习并聪明的孩子,所以对于普通人来说这些很繁重的课业,对林肖来说并没有那么辛苦,反而成就了现在多才多艺的林肖。

可是,家庭,永远是林肖不愿提及的话题。

陆续地,住在3号床的石磊也在爸妈的陪同下来到了宿舍。穿得非常老气横秋的石磊一进门,看到坐在凳子上整理东西的林肖,上来就是一个90度鞠躬“你好,我叫石磊,以后请多多关照!”后面跟着的父母也是一看就是正常工薪阶层的老实人,对林肖害羞地笑了笑。

石磊带着镜片非常厚的玻璃眼镜,放下书包,就把一本又一本非常厚重的不知道什么书籍摆在了桌面上,让第一名进到日语系的林肖倍感压力,想想一个胖子逗逼和一个行为如老人般的学霸一个宿舍,还真是件非常有趣的事。于是林肖更加期待这最后一个舍友是什么样子的人。

石磊的爸妈最后走之前对石磊嘱咐了一些什么,然后塞给林肖一个非常红润的大苹果。“以后你们都是一个宿舍的小同学了,有什么困难大家一起互相帮助,学习声相互打气,一起加油!”

林肖看着这异常正直的石爸石妈,觉得“胸前的红领巾更加鲜艳了”。

没过多久,从超市回来的胖俊男也一个人拎着两大包吃的喝的回来了。三个人随便聊了一会,发现三个人都是一个省内的老乡,于是那种亲切感又增倍了很多。

正巧了饿了一天的三个小伙伴准备出去觅食,正好庆祝下这初次相遇。

林肖和两个室友把八楼的铁门推开准备下楼的时候,迎面也正巧从下面上来三个男生,因为楼梯间也没有很宽敞,所以这六个人挤在一起上下便显得甚是拥挤,傍晚时分的楼梯间有点黑黑的,805宿舍的三个伙伴并行走下楼梯,上来的三个男孩也没有想要让他们先下去的意思,于是形成了插空穿梭的景象,旁边的两个都很顺利地从两边绕了过去,林肖想从对面中间男孩的右边插过去,可是那男孩也向着同样的方向迈了一步,于是林肖重重的撞到了男孩厚厚的胸膛上。

幸好对面的男孩长的高,要不头撞头的场面想想也是挺痛挺美的吧。

林肖非常不好意思地小声说了声“对不起对不起”便落荒而逃,倒是他的两个室友笑的很努力,特别是胖俊男,在一旁笑得很有深意,还拍了怕林肖的肩旁说“哎哟喂,挺有心机呀,不错不错,真是精彩纷呈呢”

林肖摸了摸被撞得有点疼的前额,不知道这胖子在说些什么,他只是记得,刚撞到他的男孩身上有股很熟悉的香水味道。

Link :http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403971517103888175

• Like 3

So, it seems that GH switched high schools recently. He is going to one in Taichung, TW LOL (pic has been posted a page back already). Cosplay Without Borders!

Great ps composition (cr. huynhtrucvy). This is creativity without borders

Spoiler

ZZ's reflection, even if just a ps…

Spoiler

Veins fetish alert (cr. Matilda_J)

Spoiler

• Like 8

因...........子...........我...........喜...........欢..........你.............呀.......

Yin...........Zi...........I...........Like...........You..........

5e615563jw1f1u76zr4g0g209q05k4qp.gif

Cr on gif

xD I should stalp lmfao

• Like 14

7 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

There are some interesting updates actually.

1. Tencent uploaded a promotional video.

Tencent uploaded a video containing both Jingyu and Zhouzhou to promote the theme song of Yue Ba Da Ming Xing.

http://v.qq.com/cover/u/uofnyslucjf09o5.html?vid=y002029z7k8

I would be so happy to learn if Tencent posted this old video (from March) recently somewhere ? It makes a difference, you know.

Edited by Lucy Vaganova
  • Like 4

Didn't ask, but now I know JY brand's watch during the festival de Cannes. A beautiful Munich German watch with a touch of blue like the sea!

Spoiler

[...] Chinese Actor Huang Jing Yu was wearing the Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie Dual Time Vasco da Gama Special Edition.

montblanc-cannes-2016-3.jpg

MONTBLANC STAR CLASSIQUE DATE AUTOMATIC & MONTBLANC HERITAGE CHRONOMÉTRIE DUAL TIME VASCO DA GAMA SPECIAL EDITION. © MONTBLANC

Here's the link (cr.):

http://en.worldtempus.com/article/world-events/montblanc-cannes-cannes-international-film-festival-2454593

Why didn't they take a picture of JY with the watch!? 

G'nite / day everyone!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kaze99 said:

Didn't ask, but now I know JY brand's watch during the festival de Cannes. A beautiful Munich German watch with a touch of blue 

Hide contents

[...] Chinese Actor Huang Jing Yu was wearing the Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie Dual Time Vasco da Gama Special Edition.

MONTBLANC STAR CLASSIQUE DATE AUTOMATIC & MONTBLANC HERITAGE CHRONOMÉTRIE DUAL TIME VASCO DA GAMA SPECIAL EDITION. © MONTBLANC

Here's the link (cr.):

http://en.worldtempus.com/article/world-events/montblanc-cannes-cannes-international-film-festival-2454593

Why didn't they take a picture of JY with the watch!? 

Ah…funny you mention his watch brand (Montblanc).

Spoiler

montblanc-cannes-2016-3.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering exactly about this when I saw this red carpet pic with half of the dial visible out of the cuff

Spoiler

13177591_629312587233496_355075171781646

(cr. on pic)

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks

From the episode of "Why ask if you already know?"

Good morning! I slept at 3 am and woke up at 9 am because my neighbour is kind enough to wake me up by doing some drilling on Sunday morning. How convenient!

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Dropping this crack fanmade video about Zhouzhou. So hilarious! 

There's Zhouzhou's selfie with Zhouzhou's laughter as the background sound (as if laughing at his own selfies lol).

Then Zhouzhou singing 10 years (as if auditioning for "I Am Singer" LOL).

Next Zhouzhou singing Dust at 10x speed I think ROFL.

Finally they insert some clip from My Love From The Star korean drama and I don't know why the heck it was there cuz I don't understand a thing LOL.

So funny! Thanks! My mom watched a lot of that "If You Are The One" blind date show (I think it is the most popular blind date show in China, everyone will mention it) as well as a lot of other blind date shows in the past, haha
Sub here: cr.糯米糕xxxi

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

@gashupingo You're a star!!!! It's so funny with subbed. I cried a little from laughing too hard. Those females who didn't want Zhouzhou because of his selfie, gimme gimme gimme!!!! This fandom is the best!