2 minutes ago, boytoy143 said:

And to our Malaysian friends, please update us if you were able to buy the Men's Uno magazine. I've read  a few pages back that it can be found in a bookstore in KL. I will be in Malaysia for 10 days so hopefully I'll be able to find that bookstore. Got two othet fellow fans waiting for some YuZhou gooodies here haha. Thanks! 

Hide contents

Although it would be really hard for me to buy it since a straight male friend will be with me in this trip (I'm discreet so he doesn't know haha). Shoud I say it's for my sister and she's a big fan? :bawling: 

I just bought mine yesterday and there are a lot of them still unsold, I guess you'll get your hands on it even after 10 days :) 

Spoiler

You can head to Kinokuniya which is situated in KLCC (the Twin Towers) for Mens' Uno. And yeah I think saying it's for your sister is the best, but then the magazine is for men so I see no problem? You can say you wanted to read more on fashions lol xD

• Like 10

Another JYZZ pic strips (cr. on pics) - fans have lotsa fun with them. Sorry, no English translation is available at the moment 

Spoiler

13086800_623079114523510_863830604556345

Strip #2 (lucky you who read Chinese!)

Spoiler

13087217_623079127856842_753364545942575

Spoiler

13112771_623079174523504_543764793151994

*note te myself: this is REALLY the high time to learn Mandarin!*

• Like 19

BTS at HC: if you are ever curious to see ZZ in convulsions and JY disco dance move (short, but cute nevertheless; cr. 洲宝贝儿O_o)

Spoiler

Dowager ZZ and consort (cr. on manip)

Spoiler

• Like 11

You can perhaps keep two people apart, but you cannot kill creativity they inspire. Cudos to the sand painter who depicts HJY/the Whale. We salute you!

(cr. on watermarks)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 16

2 hours ago, boytoy143 said:

Been lurking for a month now and I've been Addicted for a month as well. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who constantly update this thread with details of what's going on with our boys. I got a little bit sad about the ban and was trying to move on from it by watching a lot of BL series/movies in YouTube but doing so always led me to Addicted videos. YuZhou is my OTP in the BL world I guess. :)

Also, hello to my fellow Filipinos who have been "sick" with the Addicted virus. Let's spread it HAHA 

And to our Malaysian friends, please update us if you were able to buy the Men's Uno magazine. I've read  a few pages back that it can be found in a bookstore in KL. I will be in Malaysia for 10 days so hopefully I'll be able to find that bookstore. Got two othet fellow fans waiting for some YuZhou gooodies here haha. Thanks! 

Hide contents

Although it would be really hard for me to buy it since a straight male friend will be with me in this trip (I'm discreet so he doesn't know haha). Shoud I say it's for my sister and she's a big fan? :bawling: 

Philippines, represent! Hahaha

It's so nice so know that a lot of us are also Addicted. If only our media would get them for magazine shoots! You are so lucky if you'll be able to get a copy of that magazine!! Good luck! :)

• Like 5

New fan-made song released by the same fan who previously wrote "全世界都不如我" (Nothing In This World Can Compare With Me, this verse was also used by JY during the gf skit on the awards night).

This new song is BLY 's version, it's called "我好想念" (I Really Miss). There's a decent translation of the lyrics in the comments section.

Hats off to this fan for the touching song and lyrics! It brings out the heartache in me again that we won't be able to scene these scenes in S2 play out.

https://youtu.be/wGpxcTkIy7M

(Sorry I still haven't figure out how to embed youtube video)

• Like 9

I remembered back in Febuary, when ZZ was asked why he looked so tired, and he said "because I stayed up late to play with my cat." 

Idk which "cat" thou?

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f3i0uyab7wg30b90k01l0.gif

006q8BQFjw1f3i0v1jq53g30860ejnpe.gif

Maybe the one in the spoiler. Warning: don't open if there are ppl around you. 

• Like 17

According to (instragram user: joshualeexx), that necklace that ZZ gave to JY is $1358 USD!! (I know it's not confirmed that ZZ gave JY but I really think the chance of that being true is 90%. I tried looking at his old pictures and he's never worn that necklace before...)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Ariodante said:

Another JYZZ pic strips (cr. on pics) - fans have lotsa fun with them. Sorry, no English translation is available at the moment 

Reveal hidden contents

13086800_623079114523510_863830604556345

Strip #2 (lucky you who read Chinese!)

Reveal hidden contents

13087217_623079127856842_753364545942575

Reveal hidden contents

13112771_623079174523504_543764793151994

*note te myself: this is REALLY the high time to learn Mandarin!*

Time for me to repay my appreciation to all the seniors here who had provided me with endless joy, amusement and mixed feelings with your translations, fan-fics, videos, photos and manips. My knowledge of Chinese is very limited though, so please bear with me if I made any mistakes.

Strip #1:

JY: First trick!

JY: jiu jiu (chirp, chirp), lol!

ZZ: What? Which demon are you playing this time?

JY: They are bullying baby (referring to himself), they said I'm terrifying. Quickly speak up on my behalf, otherwise I'll cry for you to see!

ZZ: Ai, about this matter, this is a fact, so what's there to speak about?

Strip #2:

JY: I'm gonna cry, I'm really gonna cry, I'm really really gonna cry ~

ZZ: Can you please hurry up? I've been holding up my phone for half a day (a long time). Are you gonna cry, make up your mind! I'm waiting to snap a photo still.

JY: (First trick failed)

Strip #3:

JY: I'm warning you, don't go overboard! If you make me angry, I won't cook for you!

ZZ: Hehe, JY, I'm hungry, meow~

JY: Order received! Coming now!

JY: Richard Simmons! What am I doing here??

• Like 22

1 hour ago, addicted2addicted said:

According to (instragram user: joshualeexx), that necklace that ZZ gave to JY is $1358 USD!! (I know it's not confirmed that ZZ gave JY but I really think the chance of that being true is 90%. I tried looking at his old pictures and he's never worn that necklace before...)

In depth price of the necklace

Cr twt

Spoiler

Chdr8xVUoAEJTHw.jpg

1. ~$632

2. ~$612

3. ~$480

Also, JY's new ring is Bvlgari B.zero1 $2000 (~£1500)

• Like 18