37 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

Huang Diva deleted his Changba song last night.. So yah, he was freaking drunk =))

Hide contents

13095943_1699192046996043_30686991890292

Anyone else have updated that song to YT? We are blessed to have you @ximichem and @kmmyzz thank you for the mf link. I have downloaded it last night with my puffy eyes.

@rictorcroix you asked me one time about the gifs of madame figaro shoot, am sorry I don't remember anymore. It's when the 3 stands together and JY keep bouncing ZZ with his side waist almost his crotch and the other guy WL(?) stared at ZZ's boxer.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Anyone else have updated that song to YT? We are blessed to have you @ximichem

Yes. There're even FMVs for that song from various fansites.

Available at Team Não Tàn YT channel or just search "Khoanh tay đứng nhìn-Hoàng Cảnh Du" <- there're tons

And @kmmyzz had shared the mf file as well link

• Like 4

4 hours ago, izziehudson said:

anyway looking at the MV there was a part where ZZ was on the bed, JY standing beside the bed and it was shot from a pretty high angle (edit : min 3:16 in the vid) and it got me thinking.....

Not sure if someone already answered you already, but that video in ZZ and JY's bedroom was taken by ZZ himself haha(maybe requested by CJD). But kinda funny he would record a video with himself in a face mask lol. I think he wanted to record more(since he took an effort to set it there) but what a coincidence that when he just started recording JY came in to change his clothes, ZZ took a look at him and quickly said goodbye and went to take the phone(?) down and turn the recording off.  I see if I can find the video.

ZZ:"Hello everyone, *looks at JY, sees that he wants to change clothes* We're going to sleep. Good night.

Point of delulu interest: ZZ's and JY's pillow are connected together. While DaShu and WinWin's bed even though looks smaller, but  there is still a gap with their pillows.

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/22/2016 at 9:25 AM, jdyz said:

It's a shame that Addicted won't ever have season 2, here I mean the rest of vol.1 not vol.2. I find vol.2 way too fictional and over-dramatic to my taste.

But aside from THAT controversial scene there are a lot of scenes I want to watch with JY and ZZ on screen, in the characters they brought to us. IDK if those has been translated, but I'll post a few so bear with me haha.

Hide contents

[BLY on a quest to find out the truth about the death of GH's mother, and he had been abused and mistreated to the point of breaking because of cold and hunger. He called GH.]

In the night, GH's voice sounded so warm.

"Why not already sleeping this late?"

BLY's hands shook more violently, "I'm a bit cold, talk to me."

In GH's voice there was a deep pain, "Are you stupid? If you're cold then put more blankets on, what else! Talk to me, how tf could it make you warm? Go take a blanket out of the closet, hurry up, don't be lazy!"

BLY smiled achingly, "Nope, just want to talk to you."

"Are you missing me, little baobei?"

A cold wind suddenly blew past, BLY hurried to bury his neck into his coat, still it froze him out of breath. This kind of cold, directly passing through covers, bleaching deep inside, devoured the last shred of will from BLY. He felt dizzy, in his heart he kept warning himself, you absolutely cannot pass out now, if so they will throw you out, and you can never walk back in.

"Why don't you speak?"

BLY clenched his teeth, listening to the breathing from the other side, and finally felt warmer inside.

"Da Hai, hold me this one time."

"...Good Yin Zi, I'm holding you close, sleep now."

I love this arc because there's not many situations to show how deeply BLY cares for GH in season 1, apart from allowing GH to keep eating and sleeping like it's his home lol.

Hide contents

[BLY was excited to show GH the proof about his mother's death, and GH being GH, hurt BLY's feelings again by screaming at him.

GH calmed down, then looked through the documents. He came to understand everything, he finally forgive his father and let go of his pettiness towards BLY's mother. He came into his mother's old room, reflected and prayed:

"Mom, I don't ask for anything else, if you love me, please watch upon me and Yin Zi for us to walk unto the end of the road." *i literally cried at this part*

BLY was exhausted and taken to the hospital]

On his way, in GH's head an image kept playing, BLY, so excited he grabbed your arms, declared his achievement through those 2 days, he had never been like that, never been so disarrayed... Right that moment, he absolutely want you to hug him, to say some support, if only to spare him an appreciative look, it wouldn't have made him so distressed to turn around and leave, only a disappointing and lonely backside.

At the hospital, he ran to BLY's room, there was only Aunt Zhou waiting.

"Da Hai, why are you here?"

"Where's Yin Zi?"

She pointed into the room, "He's asleep."

GH quietly pushed the door, BLY was laid on the bed, his face so pale and body so gray unlike a lively man. He sat beside the bed, his heart pained unbearably. This was how you saw him yesterday, this is how he came to find you! Why didn't you realize? Why did you not care and scream at him? Why all did you think about is rage and anger, never just a little bit compassion?

"Yin Zi." GH softly called.

BLY heard his voice, opened his eyes a bit, then quickly close them. He couldn't speak, and he didn't want to.

GH sat silently, then left with his gloomy face.

Aunt Zhou saw him stand in the corridor, suddenly thought of something and asked:

"Da Hai, was it Yin Zi made you mad, and you locked him outside?"

GH was taken aback, his eyes unfocused, then looked at her face, "Why do you say that?"

"Er... Yesterday that kid was back and got a fever, then he deliriously spoke about someone didn't let him get in to sleep, someone made him face the cold outside. I thought, he lived with you for the last 2 days, so... Well, I'm just guessing haphazardly, if it's not true, please don't take offense."

His fingers on the cigarette were suddenly petrified.

"I'm a bit cold, talk to me."

"Da Hai, hold me this one time."

Aunt Zhou watched GH jump directly from the second floor to the ground, she was terrified, what does this kid want to do? When she was still shaken, GH was already out of the hospital.

[Then he went on a murdering rampant lol]

In a world where it was possible, I'd keep the sex scenes to the minimum and just let them bickering at each other, wrestling, fooling around and leave the camera running. That'd be my season 2.

Thanks for translating this... You're gonna make me bawl my eyes again with that last sentence... Yeah I really don't mind if they don't even have bed scenes in season 2... (just save them for the DVD :phew:) . I just wanna see two boys caring for each other. That's already good enough for me....

And Guhai jumping from the 2nd floor is so over the top (how many times has he jumped from some floors to the ground? Is he some kind of super hero or something?). LOL. This novel is good but sometimes it's too far-fetched... LOL.

Just a little tale in case I'm knocked down to sleep

Cr:  丨甜乐丨

Spoiler

b0e4344fjw1f37qa0307yj20ku0kujua.jpgb0e4344fjw1f37qa1vh4uj20ku0kuju5.jpgb0e4344fjw1f37qb5q5j9j20ku0rsn01.jpgb0e4344fjw1f37qbcs70gj20ku0rsq6j.jpgb0e4344fjw1f37qayompzj20ku0rs77j.jpgb0e4344fjw1f37qbk1bakj20ku0rs41y.jpg

Edit: 

[Updating Weibo]

Vid and pics of ZZ freaking went buying stuffs (sunscreen, face cleanse, eyedrops, etc..)

Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..Welfare..

• Like 22

1 hour ago, miss_ree93 said:

I do not know if anyone has already shared this

[ENGSUB] ShangYin Thailand FMT - THhai MC Interview

cr :  Team Não Tàn

This MC is sure so passionate to tell us the truth.

He's quite good that he can think as fans and know what fans want.

Unfortunately, the circumtances was bad and he can't do anything.

Spoiler

Watching this interview make me reminder the last week nightmare.

I still remember that i'm so excited to have yuzhou's sugar from thai fm.

And what i got is sorrow and tears.

I'm crying myself last week :(

And yay, zhou got 2 millions followers.

Waiting for his celebration then. :D

• Like 7

11 hours ago, sixte said:

Just have a random look at any of the 15 episodes of the series, and for sure you'll see what I refer to. thank you in advance, and I am very happy to have the chance to incite somone to view Hailuoyin'series for the first time.

BTW, you may not have noticed, but the title of this thread is precisely (I am curious to know how you happened to come to this thread not knowing anything about the series)

HEROIN-WEB-SERIES (HER=HAIL).

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Fourth time I post that request for information)

Anybody Chinese cultured have an answer to that :

what are the small posters on the bedrorm wall at Bai Luoyin's ?

If I may ask, what is your nationality?

I asked because I am trying to understand you. Maybe English is not your primary language. I don't know if it's just me, but you always sound provocative and angry/impatient/impolite (truly sorry for these words). I am just worried because I think that would cause possible arguments or fight in the future which will endanger this awesome thread being closed.

Please don't hate me. Just wanted to preserve the friendly and warm atmosphere here. :)

• Like 17

57 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Not sure if someone already answered you already, but that video in ZZ and JY's bedroom was taken by ZZ himself haha(maybe requested by CJD). 

Ahaha don't worry I have seen the video you were talking about :sweatingbullets: I think I didn't make myself clear - I was just thinking like "*what if* she installed a few cameras just to observe these two guys" because it'd be pretty interesting to see how their "friendship" blooms over time, from sleeping awkwardly at the start to not caring about "whose side of the bed" they're sleeping on kind of thing :D

Anyway, *negative (?) or personal opinion ahead*

Spoiler

I don't ship them at first, I genuinely thought they were just really really really close, but you guys starting to make me very delulu with all the conspiracy (online at the same time, the "take me home" thing, silver necklace, earrings, songs sang by JY on Changba, etc etc) gahhh I just find them too cute together!! 

If they are really together, I can't imagine how hard all the drama must have been for them. Some of us don't have it easy either but being in the spotlight with everyone going crazy with them must have been even harder.

I'm getting mixed feelings actually - if they are really "together", I am happy for them - but knowing the circumstances, it will affect their careers (pfft, it's already been affecting them) and definitely ruining everything for them (no future chances whatnot). But then again I want them to be happy and if being with each other makes them happy, I hope they will keep choosing each other and stay strong till the end. Might just be they are a little confused for now and this will all be over soon, they will embark on different paths (they are both different to start with) and forget each other forever. Not sure if they will find it worth it to continue this and to let their careers be ruined forever. 

(In this case, seems like ZZ may just walk off/being forced to walk off since he's signed to a company - which may leave JY alone and heartbroken, picking up the pieces and start anew. I don't know, it kinda pains me to think about it. (as you can see: not sure if they "broke up" or it was just JY missing ZZ/ having other problems or what, but JY must have been very very lonely/heartbroken to actually sing 袖手旁观 when he was drunk and deleted it later... I always remember people saying to me people are only honest when they are angry or drunk.)

Maybe that's why, in a way, I prefer them to just be really good friends, at least they'll stay in each other's lives for a longer time.

(but still they are just too cute I can't stop shipping them after being convinced by y'all)

anyway I just hope whatever it is, these guys are happy-- just like how I wish everyone here to be happy as well xx

• Like 24

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

Huang Diva deleted his Changba song last night.. So yah, he was freaking drunk =))

Reveal hidden contents

13095943_1699192046996043_30686991890292

And he finally moved me out of lurker mode..

First I wanted to say hi and thanks to all of you - you are amazing and I love this little addicted safe haven.  I lurk here several times a day (cos my user name is true!) and would have happily lurked forever I think except for this. One of the incredible things about this CP is that they are BOTH so adorable (and sexy, of course!) and I happily switch from thinking one has the edge to changing my mind with the next smile/hot pic/cute-thing-he-did-there.  But this - is JY really hurting? Has ZZ abandoned him? I am worried for JY. The Thai FM and their recent weight loss makes me sad - but ZZ seems ok in Japan. I want JY to be ok, too...and drunken break-up songs makes me scared that he isn't!  ZZ hasn't reassured us..........It's all ok, isn't it?  :'(       Tell me it's all good.....

• Like 12

ohmydaiz ZZ, just gimme the dem welfare, not your friend or anybody else, oml, electric guitare, latin dance, pole dance, whatever, oml

6969b30djw1f37rftti3lj20ku0rsahx.jpg

Cr to  @刘学薇

And wut is that? Beautify yourself for better shot of welfare recording?

• Like 13

4 hours ago, poetato said:

im actually satan i laughed so hard at this because this is all do in church just now ppffttttt

@poetato Hahahah, so there are two satans now.. :w00t:

4 hours ago, cart517 said:

girl better pray to Lord all mighty to strengthen their relationship, the love relationship. better listen to the pastor and preach!!!!

@cart517 Yeah, I've been doing that too, even have a novena for just the two of them... :D

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I think, this is because after Shanghai FM, JY started to loose his weight drastically so he lost his good body build and became too skinny. When he started to gain his weight back, he did not have time to train, so his muscles slacked and he got more body fat than ZZ. Compare pre-Addicted JY with after Shanghai FM JY and current JY, you will find three different body builds with pre-Addicted JY has the best body build.

If he continues training like what he does now, I am sure he will be back to his great, pre-Addicted build and then he will start posing shirtless. OMG, imagine the chaos! :w00t:

(I exclude GH!JY because as many have said here, GH's build is too bulky for a model. His is my favourite though :tears:)

@gayyoxx Yeah, me too, GH JY is my favorite too and I think is perfect for WZ. There was a time though when they stood side by side, their body builts looked the same already, not like in Addicted where GH is bigger in built than BLY.  He's actually already lean on the video his manager released yesterday so yeah I do hope we'll see a more bolder Johnny in the future..  Thank you so much.. :D

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I think you can see a bit nips from the vid I shared yesterday and ximichem gave a slo mo gifs a bit focusing on the nips. I think it's on the previous page. Am using mobile a bit hard to link.

edit: you can also see that his muscle still needs more training before he appear shirtless for the world.

@Scandani IKR... to think that he's got big pecs, so the nipples kind of poke through the shirt.. :blink:  Thank you so much.. :D

• Like 7

Just want to confirm that he didn't delete the song because  it's still there when you click on the link:

http://changba.com/s/jfJ0iphuLJXEt7TiyI1cvw?code=Gt1bjDM0qnF2pmxHrpwyE1w70LzDcJyPcn9iDQyMrUR2ndbFpMaLAZXF0kwxWQPcuiAeJfC4077-ITtBpyM0ka-zE01LmqmSHgdD8xuiy3gM7w57YF_SOCZAa1mXh4gV87yNFXYpa90

I guess he just hides it from timeline, like Facebook I think, I don't know how Changba works, sorry.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

The way he cries in Addicted is amazing. It's not many actors who can cry so naturally, you can see that he's really feeling this way in these moments. That he can bring himself there is really lovely. It's one of the things which takes Addicted from just being cute, to being actually moving.

True. I was quite shocked when I knew that this is his first drama. Because compare to the others 3, he had no experience at all. That crying scene is my fave scene because he's seem so natural. Sadly we can't have Heroin Season 2, if not, we will get more expanding character of GH in him. 

16 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

I don't ship them at first, I genuinely thought they were just really really really close, but you guys starting to make me very delulu with all the conspiracy (online at the same time, the "take me home" thing, silver necklace, earrings, songs sung by JY on Changba, etc etc) gahhh I just find them too cute together!! 

If they are really together, I can't imagine how hard all the drama must have been for them. Some of us don't have it easy either but being in the spotlight with everyone going crazy with them must have been even harder.

I'm getting mixed feelings actually - if they are really "together", I am happy for them - but knowing the circumstances, it will affect their careers (pfft, it's already been affecting them) and definitely ruining everything for them (no future chances whatnot). But then again I want them to be happy and if being with each other makes them happy, I hope they will keep choosing each other and stay strong till the end. Might just be they are a little confused for now and this will all be over soon, they will embark on different paths (they are both different to start with) and forget each other forever. Not sure if they will find it worth it to continue this and to let their careers be ruined forever. 

I wonder that everytime too. But as a fan, I wish that they are fine either way. If they are in relationship (which I, positively sure, and sometimes not). Even they are best friends, I hope they can hanging out together in secret. Having a real friendship in harsh world like that is so hard, I hope they have each other back. Pure relationship will not crack over something like this. I believe there is genuine feeling between them. It's up to them to be more or just a friendship. I will support them equally, in silent.

Just see the translations of deleted cover JY sang yesterday. Ouch that it hurt. JY please be happy and healthy. You are such a sap and romantic boyfriends. No matter who is she/he (that is ZZ, thanks to my delulu mind), they(which is ZZ) are so lucky. 

Time to spamming pictures

Spoiler

tumblr_o62bsfTdtU1vo9dlto3_1280_zps5uaju

This is my fave pictures. Look at him trying to hold tears. It's so beautiful yet sad at the same time. My baby whale :(

tumblr_o62bsfTdtU1vo9dlto6_1280_zps1kp8stumblr_o62bsfTdtU1vo9dlto2_1280_zpsej8io

Credit :ForJJJJJJ, Source: Twitter

Our hero at FMT, don't ever forget, little Prince Feng Song

Spoiler

tumblr_o64jgy7Cup1vo9dlto8_1280_zpsqwx1i

tumblr_o64jgy7Cup1vo9dlto1_1280_zpsykibc

tumblr_o64jgy7Cup1vo9dlto7_1280_zpss5kdp

Credit :肃于裁缝 | Weibo

• Like 12

[Updating (old) fancam]

ZZ said, welfare would be latin dancing..Latin Dancing..LATIN DANCING.. link

Cannot imagine.. What kind of clothes? Hairstyle? Song? Background? OMG..

/go watch YYT vid and ZZ's old vid to excel imagination/

--

Compiling.. electric guitare, latin dancing..hmm..could be..hmm..

• Like 10