1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

The develooped nations have established factories there to produce stuff at a cheaper cost while avoiding pollution in their own country.

This has been going on for decades. Now, china has been so badly polluted and the developed countries are taking the most blame. EVen when it comes to destroy old machinaries and ships and other stuff, the developed countries export them to the develoing countries like China and India to avoid pollution in their own countries. So, WHO meetings have determined that from now on, most of the cost for the fight against pollution in any developing or underdeveloped countries will fall on the developed countries since they were mostly responsible for that with their factories. Unfortunately, the situation in China is really bad.

You are absolutely right. It is total hypocrisy from this "side" of the World. And it goes also on propaganda about "gay" as a way to impose a particular social order based on total individualism, so as to destroy these societies. But this will not succeed. Allow me to develop this : It all relays on inheritance regulations.

Individualism has more than 2000 years of history in Europe, and it is only nowadays that it has come to adopt "gay" rights.

China (and most of Asia) still deal with family/clanic regulations. So, lgbt as understood on the "western" model, especially same sex marriage implying undifferentiated rights of inheritance, is a no hope option. Better bet and fight for free homosex in private. Holding hands in public is already not a problem as I often saw it in many Asian countries.

On this, as on environmental issue, I am very confident China will find its own way.

• Like 1

Johnny's Global Fan Club update (042216)

大家好,这里是黄景瑜官方后援会。第一次正式和大家打招呼^^官方后援会的成立,旨在让护鲸团拥有一个家,凝聚各站和粉丝的力量,让我们成为黄景瑜更坚实的后盾。一切正在慢慢完善中,有任何问题建议,都可以私信^^(那么,非惯例的,今天有晚安图ee909f.png

006pdpXYjw1f35uzqqdbcj30go0m8gnx.jpg

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I have been checking alibaba, nothing so far. I'll keep checking and let you know if I find something :phew::w00t:

I remember someone put JY on sale, probably on taobao? But I couldn't afford to order one xD

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, poetato said:

maybe try taobao too? :w00t:

Oh I don't know this site. This makes me want to fly to Shanghai...

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I remember someone put JY on sale, probably on taobao? But I couldn't afford to order one xD

But, but, JY said it's impossible for him to sleep his fans. Errr...this is going too fast, from checking him out to sleep him hahahaha. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, poetato said:

I had to, like, side step away from my screen after I opened the jiujitsu update no kidding THOSE VEINS AND HANDS AND FINGERS, how can someone be that GOOD LOOKING????? lord have mercy on my souul

JY's existence made me having a high expectation for my future husband *coughnonexistentcough* I want someone like him with a mix of ZZ so muchhhh should I wait for them to marry and have a baby lol

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

But, but, JY said it's impossible for him to sleep his fans. Errr...this is going too fast, from checking him out to sleep him hahahaha. 

JY's wrong, he should know nothing is impossible ;) Every effort is counted, baobei ;) 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

you should check it, see if they have some stock for all of us my imagination is way too active wth

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

eh? did he say like he doesnt know bcs he doesnt know what the future holds for him or smth along that way? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

JY's existence made me having a high expectation for my future husband *coughnonexistentcough* I want someone like him with a mix of ZZ so muchhhh should I wait for them to marry and have a baby lol

i second this so much my friends are looking at me with concern painted in their eyes HAHAH

• Like 7

Just now, poetato said:

you should check it, see if they have some stock for all of us my imagination is way too active wth

eh? did he say like he doesnt know bcs he doesnt know what the future holds for him or smth along that way? 

He contradicted himself, first he said it's impossible for fans to sleep with him, and then he said he doesn't know what the future holds.

Probably had only ZZ in mind for that bed activity hahahaha

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, poetato said:

It was that Sina interview, he said that many fans wrote on his weibo that they want to sleep him, and he said "no, I don't have to respond to what they want because it's impossible to sleep me anyway." (cr. purpleedamame)

@kmmyzz he was answering about don't know what the future hold was to the question if he can fall in love with a fujoshi, right? So, falling in love he doesn't know what the future holds, sleeping with fans, no way! Don't you think that's adobs? He is not the type that sleeps around. Good boy, baobei baobei , jaysus this JB song stuck in my head. I blame thoron!!!!

• Like 16