1 hour ago, lovehaiyin said:

hey just wanted to check - what's the meaning of JY commenting on ZZ's song and 'posting the bent pipes'.. what's the meaning of that please? I don't understand lol.. sorry, meaning what?? the 'bent pipes'?? please explain, thankyou!haha..

From my interpretation, it's because in the iQiyi interview, ZZ was asked whether he was gay or straight, and he said something like "I'm like a metal pipe, I can break but I can't bend." Which was his way of saying he's as "straight" as a metal pipe and he doesn't "bend" from that, i.e. he doesn't have gay tendencies. But if JY said bent pipes, he's saying that ZZ in fact can bend, suggesting that he does like guys. JY is either teasing and poking fun at him on purpose to tick ZZ off, or he's hinting at something else LOL

That was my interpretation of it, but some other people might have others :o someone correct me if I'm wrong XD

edit: I forgot how conservative soompi is LOL I can't even say richard simmons off XD its going to say richard simmons isnt it

edit2: -.-

• Like 9

Wow you guys. I just away for 2 days and I immediately have 40 pages to catch up to. Not that's an issue :phew:  Thanks for the content I'll about to read. :heart: Already have withdrawal sympotms due to the lack of ZZ and JY news. Haha. 

• Like 11

[Updating fan art]

Shanghai Hongqiao departure

a0e36660jw1f2kdy1xwryj20ku0th40h.jpg

Cr: 沫色惜年

EDIT: holy richard simmons this fandom lmfao

Spoiler

747af145jw1f2kdyi9cy4j20lc09fabh.jpg747af145jw1f2kdynezulj20lb08owfb.jpg747af145jw1f2kdyrsq9jj20h907et9l.jpg747af145jw1f2kdyw5w7ej20kk07xmyf.jpg747af145jw1f2kdyu1g7yj20hy0880tu.jpg747af145jw1f2kdyxrug8j20lc08n0ud.jpg747af145jw1f2kdyz1feqj20f208dgmj.jpg747af145jw1f2kdyzvwhnj20d009gq3g.jpg747af145jw1f2kdz1efbnj20l807mjsl.jpg

Cr: ----以上是瑜洲枫稳的底气----

This was posted about 10min ago (UT+8:00) guys, wow folks don't let people sleep XDDDD

[updating fan pts]

Edit: drama "Blood Rain", duh me it's on the pic

006pWR4Djw1f2kduzzhkhj30k00c6wgc.jpg

Cr: leohild_

idk but wow, now I have another delusional mind of YZ staring in Arang and the Magistrate drama >"< *rip me*

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

From my interpretation, it's because in the iQiyi interview, ZZ was asked whether he was gay or straight, and he said something like "I'm like a metal pipe, I can break but I can't bend." Which was his way of saying he's as "straight" as a metal pipe and he doesn't "bend" from that, i.e. he doesn't have gay tendencies. But if JY said bent pipes, he's saying that ZZ in fact can bend, suggesting that he does like guys. JY is either teasing and poking fun at him on purpose to tick ZZ off, or he's hinting at something else LOL

That was my interpretation of it, but some other people might have others :o someone correct me if I'm wrong XD

edit: I forgot how conservative soompi is LOL I can't even say richard simmons off XD its going to say richard simmons isnt it

I think when ZZ said "can be broken but can't bend" JY wanted to proved that ZZ is wrong, steel pipe can bend (and perhaps a hint that JY can "bend" ZZ as well?) and hence that pic.

Edited by chlorox
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

I am really glad to have found this fanpage u guys are awesomeeeee

Thanxxxx for ur interpretation

DO you know the story about the glasses that zz bought Jy thoses glasses from korea but jy didnt admit about it but zz said he bought him the glasses in happy camp!!!!!!

Is it true??

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

He is so skinny T_T and what's with the white socks on sandal? Is there a time that this ever popular?

Hmm it might not be fashionable, but people in China do often wear socks with sandals. Why? Because the streets are so dusty and dirty. I never wear socks with my sandals when I go to China, but by the end of the day, my feet are pretty much covered with a fine coat of yellow/brown dirt...

1 hour ago, lovehaiyin said:

hey just wanted to check - what's the meaning of JY commenting on ZZ's song and 'posting the bent pipes'.. what's the meaning of that please? I don't understand lol.. sorry, meaning what?? the 'bent pipes'?? please explain, thankyou!haha..

"Bend" is a word they like to use in China, it basically means to make a straight person turn gay (ex. "bend him" -> make him turn gay, "bend him straight" -> make him straight, etc.). ZZ said that he's a metal pipe that can't be bent but then JY proved him wrong lol

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, yuzhoulover said:

I am really glad to have found this fanpage u guys are awesomeeeee

Thanxxxx for ur interpretation

DO you know the story about the glasses that zz bought Jy thoses glasses from korea but jy didnt admit about it but zz said he bought him the glasses in happy camp!!!!!!

Is it true??

Did ZZ really said that he bought the glasses for JY in HC?

OMG!!! Really?

• Like 5

OMG what happen after I slept? Wow this thread sure move fast :dizzy:

Thank you @liesl for making my day. Those bloopers is so funny. It make me crack up everytime you post about it haha and also thank you for feeding me some info about homage. But do the management release an official statement about it? How do you know it was indeed homage art? I know it's okay for someone to do homage as long as he have a deal with an orginal artist. But I don't know that is called homage though. Let hope that OOR will get him permission and he just have to credit them in the album.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Did ZZ really said that he bought the glasses for JY in HC?

OMG!!! Really?

Ifound it on instagram  but i am not sure

But it really looked true it was said that some fans that were there heard i!! I hope its true 

(Now its just 12 days left til happy camp)

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
4 hours ago, nedaaa said:

:heart:

Hide contents

4208125885e6d783ab33838440d69ff7ded48243

950600380abb0d5efcbe4023a932c6482895f586

00425914101d6667ee071f042d65e21728f0c23a

268046987caf733c4785e1f6b33df291b49ea230

:D

Hide contents

27584884a5ab8c7f18a207bae456bdf414603eea

33420632b9ccb34e402e94bc8a2ea23208b4f94b

LOL:lol:

Hide contents

Omg someone pls do not let Johnny wear sleeveless!!!! It's a sin!!!! Because I feel like jumping him!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, yuzhoulover said:

Ifound it on instagram  but i am not sure

But it really looked true it was said that some fans that were there heard i!! I hope its true 

(Now its just 12 days left til happy camp)

There was a rumor that a female fans claimed that the glasses was from her fans club.

• Like 2

I just noticed that for Libras, the flower that complements them are roses. Beautiful in appearance,  almost tempting to one to touch and hold it but guarded with thorns. Prickly people that would harm those who would threaten it.

As for Sagittarius, their flower is narcissus! Now we know where he gets his narcissistic side from! From the west, it is seen as a symbol of vanity as for the East, it is seen as a symbol of good fortune and wealth. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, thoron said:

BUT for all its drama and i craziness.. i still wouldn't change a thing with this thread.

it IS still the thread i go back to, time and time again. (despite the volume of pages i have to read. soo manyi-dont-want-to-see-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13 )

because its HOME. and the people here are FAMILY.

Aww. big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

But like a true family, we all have that one insensitive uncle who makes the disparaging comments.. or that unbearable cousin from hell that comes to visit, or that annoying auntie who asks the insensitive questions..

----

@swong2330 hugs??

lololol.

whutt guys?!? she's family..

rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

For a thread on a drama that has "suffered" from so much external threat and discrimination, I absolutely second that we should treat one another here with respect, rather than use the same hardline approach of censorship. :) 

• Like 11