5 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's back in Beijing

Oh, I'm surprised JY doesnt look happy arriving BJ. Last trip to Cannes he was moody when he departed but then smiling and all when he arrived in BJ. Probably because hes tired, heck his schedule in Milan was intense! Oh well, for my delulu mind, its also because a certain kitten flew to Thailand yesterday :phew:

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, bearology said:

Oh, I'm surprised JY doesnt look happy arriving BJ. Last trip to Cannes he was moody when he departed but then smiling and all when he arrived in BJ. Probably because hes tired, heck his schedule in Milan was intense! Oh well, for my delulu mind, its also because a certain kitten flew to Thailand yesterday :phew:

It's not Beijing that made him happy, it's who was waiting for him there ;) 

Since their schedules are very tight and it's impossible for them to meet for a couple of days ahead, let us see whether JY's mood is getting worsened each day. :phew:

• Like 23

Poor JY, he does look a little sad and not excited to be back. He's probably still waiting for his other half to come home  And I agree with @gayyoxx let's observe his mood until ZZ's back. I bet it could tell a lot :lol:

ZZ is practicing :heart: He really works hard. Hope he takes good care of himself. and hopefully come back home soon since there's someone who's waiting for him 

https://www.wattpad.com/272926619-yuzhou-fan-fics-women-2

Spoiler

Jingyu enjoyed his free time until he saw how his boyfriend talked playfully with his fans. After seeing Zhouzhou wearing a Milano shirt, and look really awesome in it, he thought everything about jealousy is over. But seeing Zhouzhou being so nice, and in his eyes flirty, with other woman, he just can’t help being jealous.
Between Jingyu and Zhouzhou, Jingyu is the one with more protective instinct and therefore he’s also more possessive. He even wished that he could put Zhouzhou in a cage so nobody else could see him. He hates it so much when Zhouzhou acts friendly with other people, especially when it involves a lot of touching. When he saw how friendly Zhouzhou acted, he just snapped and thought it’s another way his boyfriend to show how mad he is. 
Well, the way these two getting jealous is rather unique. Zhouzhou was jealous because of his insecurity with their relationship. He took it more to himself and doesn’t really get mad at Jingyu. And when he felt secure with their relationship, he won’t get jealous and that’s how much he trust Jingyu. 
After they start dating, Zhouzhou is not that secure with their kind of relationship so he sometimes get jealous especially when Jingyu is close with other person. Back then, he thought their feeling is still influenced by their sudden closeness so being close with other person could be seen as a threat. Zhouzhou then felt secure especially after he met Jingyu’s family. But these last few days he just got insecure again.
Different than Zhouzhou, Jingyu is more possessive. He wants Zhouzhou all to himself. He sometimes got upset because Zhouzhou doesn’t even realise how he shows off his charm. Surely there’s no helping since they both are celebrities, public figure. But when he sees that Zhouzhou doesn’t really need to do what he did, he’ll get upset. He’ll get mad both at his boyfriend and the people who’s with his boyfriend.
If it’s under normal circumstances, Jingyu wouldn’t get this jealous because Zhouzhou only acts his part in being a public figure. But because of their little misunderstanding with Jingyu liking a woman’s post, Jingyu can’t help but connect them together. He foolishly thought Zhouzhou is doing it because of him. Maybe to make him jealous. Maybe to show him that he as well could find a woman if he wants. 
Jingyu suddenly got scared thinking a lot of what if. Deep down he knows Zhouzhou wouldn’t betray him and he trusts Zhouzhou. But after one what if, there come another one, and another one, until Jingyu just can’t help but thinking about it. 
Both of them are really attractive, for women and men. They both have their own charms so there’s no comparing. But that just means there are more candidate to be their competitor. That’s why they learn to trust and not getting easily jealous. But when it comes to human’s heart, sometimes it just feels what it feels. A lot of external and internal factors could cloud their mind and this time, his guilt just made Jingyu lost every reason.
He calls Zhouzhou wanting to confront his doubt. He just wants to know the truth. If Zhouzhou is really doing it because of what he did, he’ll accept it as a punishment. But he won’t let go of Zhouzhou, ever, and that guy must know.
“Hello?” Zhouzhou answers happily. 
He really forgets about their little misunderstanding. Unlike the big guy who’s going to start complaining and being jealous.
“Are you having fun there?” Jingyu asks with sarcastic tone.
“I am. People are so nice here. It surprised me to see a lot of people welcomed me.”
“Seems like you are also enjoying your time with some girls.”
Hearing Jingyu’s tone, Zhouzhou understands what this phone is about. He holds back his laughter since he doesn’t want to make Jingyu angrier than he already is.
“Well, what am I supposed to do? Should I just ignore those nice people?”
“That’s not it. But…” Jingyu hesitated for a while. “Are you doing it because of what I did?”
This time Zhouzhou couldn’t contain his laughter. He can’t believe Jingyu is still stuck with that. He already wore the shirt as a way of saying they are still together but Jingyu still feel bad about it. He feels awful for his boyfriend but at the same time that fool is just too funny.
“Really, Jingyu. Just what should I do to prove to you that I’m not mad? And this is not a way to make you jealous or repay you for what you’ve done or anything else. It’s just being polite.”
Jingyu knows how polite and friendly Zhouzhou really is. That’s also his charm Jingyu wishes no one would see. But he loves Zhouzhou for that as well. So how could he not know it’s just Zhouzhou being polite unless his mind is clouded.
“Well, it’s because you look so happy and full of smile,” Jingyu is still sulking.
“You know what, you are the one who make me this happy.”
Jingyu can’t remember doing anything that will make his boyfriend so happy so he asks about it. He could only remember he made Zhouzhou felt bad and bothered.
“You told me to talk it out with you. You know, about what’s bothering me. So I felt relief and happy because of that. I really feel like we’re together. That I’m not alone.”
This time Jingyu is also smiling. “What was that. We are always together. Don’t ever forget that.”
They are both stop talking and just feeling each other’s presence. Well, Jingyu realises that Zhouzhou is really just being as polite as he usually is. The guilt must made him lost his mind for a while. 
“But you won’t be there when I come home.”
Zhouzhou feels bad hearing this. Well, it couldn’t be help since it’s work. “This time, I’ll let you be the one who welcome me.”
“Sure, let’s just do that,” Jingyu is still not excited.
“And if you still feel guilty about what you did, I’ll find a way for you to redeem yourself,” Zhouzhou try to make Jingyu laughs and he did.
“I really miss you. I love only you and I will love only you.”
“Me too. I will always love only you.”
Jingyu and Zhouzhou both laugh together. Feeling all warm and happy inside. They both can’t wait to see each other in person. 

• Like 8

Johnny's Interview for Fashion Sina

Thanks @ryokise can I ask you which part exactly he sang? :) These meaningful lyrics.

I was reading fans' comment on Weibo and they were saying: ''Why he always sing Jay Chou's song now?'' or ''He always choose to sing Jay Chou's songs because is the idol of a certain someone'' [喵喵]

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

I was reading fans' comment on Weibo and they were saying: ''Why he always sing Jay Chou's song now?'' or ''He always choose to sing Jay Chou's songs because is the idol of a certain someone'' [喵喵]

Here is my delulu theory

JY after landing, reading his emails from the event "S***! I need to sing a song?"....calling someone...

JY: "ZZ! Pick a song!"

ZZ: "What!?"

JY: "Pick a song! I need to sing sth at the event! Quick, Im already on my way there"

ZZ: "Errr, that's why you call me? Ok, Jay Chou song then. How about "East Wind Breaks"?"

JY: "Up to you, which part?"

ZZ: *singing* "who is using the lute to play the song "East Wind Breaks"? Times and seasons peeled off the wall, See when I was small, still remember that year we were still young..."

JY: "OK ok enough or else I won't be able to remember the lyrics!"

ZZ: "haha ok good luck. I'm back to practice now"

JY: "OK! I will call you later! By the way.."

ZZ: "What?"

JY: "BJ is damn boring without you!"

ZZ hang up the phone :lol:

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

AND WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED? ZZ LIKED A JY PHOTO?

Reveal hidden contents

They say this is the photo liked by ZZ. Will try to find out more information. But let me first die for a while!!

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

AAAAAAAAAAA. It's true, my twitter is flooded with these 

Spoiler

ClY0VvXUgAAJWTZ.jpg

ClY0WlkUoAAAgdU.jpg

Cr. FlukeGirl Twitter

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks

@jlt4everyes yes i just saw it too!!!!!!!!!!! Omg i cannot concentrate on driving right now!!!!!!! Did he accidentally liked it?!!!! Omgomgkfmg whethwr he liked it intentionally or not, the fact is he liked it!!!! Omgomgomggmgomgkmg I think he couldn't care less anymore after what happened a few days ago... Not in the same frame as jy, still got banned. So f**k it I'll just do whatever i want izzit zz????

33 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

AND WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED? ZZ LIKED A JY PHOTO?

I saw this too! What, what, what? How glorious. If he didn't mean to like it, we know at least that he read it! So that's enough for me. Another theory: they share each other's logins and JY accidentally liked the photo when he was logged in as ZZ... Not a super plausible theory, but it just proves that whatever the explanation, it's a glorious thing. 

And they were both online for a few minutes right after. I imagine it's JY telling ZZ what he did: Did you mean to do that? ZZ: Yup. JY: Are you sure? ZZ: Yup. It's such a pretty photo, of course I like it.

Getting more and more obvious, these two. :wub:

• Like 22