getting to know your catimmy. Hehehehe.

Spoiler

Why he does the licking thing. he misses JY or just loves his porridge and misses him tremendously. ZZ likes the attention he gets from JY too so he keeps annoying him

Full video of JY's Shanghai FM. Enjoy!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, sassie12 said:

I was looking at JY while he was preparing a live stream and I swear he looked like he had been crying. He looked so sad.

That's exactly what I thought.

I also always felt the last sentences in the fan letter of JY are farewell words, otherwise they make no sense to me.

• Like 4

Spoiler

I am going to go with the theory that  management was behind the release.  Why? ZZ and JY had gotten careless and they needed to squash it really fast for their on good.  CUZ  YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE IN LOVE YOU CANT SEE STRAIGHT.

THE QUESTION EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING, WHY JY's BIRTHDAY?

1. It was the only time they could get Yutong and JY in the same place at the same time, that wouldn't look staged.
  2. Yutong being at the FM gives the appearance that she is there to support her friend.
  • Now, if she and JY are friends, there is no way JY and ZZ were ever in a relationship. They were just pretending for the publicity.

This release would have made a big uproar no matter when it was released.  They need to make the govt believe.

Now, I think will not be analyzing this situation anymore. I feel like all of this was a necessary evil needed to keep them safe.  I am satisfied.  

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

Not sure if this has been posted here but there is a voting for Jingyu. It's here: http://3g.163.com/touch/idol/star79 

But only can vote using mobile/tab AND need to have a Weibo/QQ account to vote. EDIT: Other methods require signing up using mobile phone number (China only) or signing up email address but also need to be verified using China phone account.

The number 1 winner will get the Netease "Star With Attitude" award. They said that it's quite an important award and Jingyu must win this (info from forum). So please vote! Ending of vote is 6 Dec.

When you click that link, go to top left where there's a person icon. Click that and you can choose either to register with your Weibo or Wechat account.

It will bring you to this page.

Spoiler

H0bGXvk.jpg

If it brought you to this page instead (Jingyu's page not the main one), then it's not correct. You have to click the top right icon called "巨星势力榜". It will bring you to the correct page as above.

Spoiler

AdUYmnv.jpg

Once you're at the right page, click the red button on the top right called "关注". It means to follow. The button adjacent to it is called "分享", which means to share the voting to your Weibo.

You also need to make sure that on Jingyu's photo, on the bottom left corner, next to a calendar icon, there is this text "已签到", which means you're registered. If it's just this "签到", maybe your votes doesn't count cuz it means you're not registered.

All that done, to vote, just click anywhere on Jingyu's photo. There are 2,000 flowers. You can just tap tap tap Jingyu's photo to give flowers to him. After the 2,000 flowers finished, it will reset again and you can start voting again. It just takes less than a minute to refresh.

However, I found that after giving 60 flowers, I cannot vote anymore. Like some kind of bug or something. So what I do is just wait for a bit and let it reset itself or refresh the page. Some fans suggested to open this link on several different tabs on your browser. So that when it gets stuck, you can just go to another tab and continue, while the stuck tab will get reset automatically.

This votes will provide you finger exercises ultimately. I vote while I'm watching something else. LOL.

EDIT: 

OMG I forgot to mention something!!! 

Every new day, you have to make sure that you're registered. On a new day, when clock strikes 12 am, the text next to the calendar icon would changed to "签到" and all your votes will go to waste cuz it's not counted.

You just have to click that text "签到" and it will changed to "已签到" and you can start voting properly.

Also don't vote on the wrong page!!!! My friend read many live comments asking fans not to vote on the wrong page. The wrong page is the JY's page where it shows that he's Top 1 LOL. So if you see that he's Top 1, make sure that you're on the right page.

Funny many Jingyu's fans voting for him blindly just like me. I also forgot and wasted 1 hour of unregistered voting... haiizz.. Thanks for my friend for reminding me...

Jingyu is currently number 2. I don't know the guy who is at number 1 and neither do my friend. She said the number 1's fans are quite rude. They said they don't know Jingyu at all Jb7nvvw.gif And one of them said that we can never catch up to number 1 gYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gif So everyone fighting!

Thanks to my friend who guided me through all of this HP2cybL.gif

Some Good vibes to cheer everyone up.

Earlier this noon, TVBS news, a major news show in Taipei had featured JY and ZZ's led ad boards in Taipei MRT Station which were hosted by cpf fans who raised funds for this project and to spread their love for YuZhou.

Even though JY has an upcoming FM at Taipei, they never forgot ZZ and wanted to also shout their love to him, because when there is Johnny there's always Timmy who's beside him and whenever Timmy is there, Johnny should be close by. 

Also according to the news, the led ad boards started running last 30th of November and will end till the 1st day of new year!! and the generous and loyal cpfs in Taiwan raised 400,000 Taiwan dollars since the rental cost ranges from $3500~$23000 (NTD) per day.

Since the led boards were set up,  people started visiting and took pictures with their favorite handsome idols every now and then. In the video, the news also mentioned how other fans were fascinated by this project and how charming and handsome both JY and ZZ are.

A post from 芒果娱乐 (Mango Entertainment)

Headline: "For their idols they won't be beaten! Fans raised $400,000 to rent the MRT LED boxes."

I created gifs from the clip.

8BEKaiD.gif

vTYzFbX.gif

黄景瑜 — Johnny "You lead me home just like the moonshine."

Spoiler

HtRGFDc.gif

许魏洲 — Timmy "You brighten my days just like the sun"

Spoiler

vCgSLYt.gif

Full news video (can be accessed without weibo)

http://www.miaopai.com/show/aZ888imurVv4-VesKIHT8w__.htm

Some conversation with the fans.

News staff were asking fans how they feel for the YuZhou led ad board and how often they go to see this ad board.

1st fan: "Every time when I go off work,  and if I go off work than earlier, I will come by and take a detour to see them, then I go home. I  feel the value of today's hard work :D"

2nd fan: "I went to see the two big pictures (led ad boards) from the other ads, (news staff: Why?) Uh, because they are more attractive"

3rd fan (when asked about his opinion for cost of ad boards and the fans who donated) : "If many people in this station talks about it (ad board), The price should be reasonable. If too few people talks about it, the high prices should be reconsidered and talked about.  "

~~~

@gesseki @1blankstare can you try this direct video link for Dashu's mannequin dance?

Dashu's video

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:dda5b6eae2bc257275a2987c30fd0041/v.swf

Also Chenwen posted yesterday with his friend Asher at Sonjang University in Shanghai.

Spoiler

bc050416jw1facscjw2k0j21e91e9dwk.jpg

bc050416jw1facscmlnp2j21hr1hrdz8.jpg

• Like 19

@prima13facie- nown this is news I wanna hear! can I kiss you on the forehead? hahahaha! we love you prima! thanks for little Prince  dashu's link. I'll try it later!!!!!:wub:

This ad defines what a true cpfan is! we don't ship our boys just because they look good together! we acknowledge the fact that they were in this together! both have equal parts to their success. that their struggles when they just starting will never be forgotten! their sacrifices that they put  once upon a time in Web series that catapult them to stardom and change our lives forever! 

I love you guyzzzz! you are like my lost sisters and brothers from different mothers! hahahaha!

#Yuzhou4evr

• Like 11

@skeletonworks I know who the actor is. He's very famous right now. His name is Zhang Ruo Yun. He was in an idol drama called Novoland Castle In the Sky and it was pretty big. I actually like him but picking JY over him. Facts about ZRY his dad is a director (famous for directing some drama/movie and he's working with him on a new drama.) Last time I saw that a day or two ago, JY was number 1. 

edit: prima thanks

• Like 3

@charlie10 already posted the legs bts translation. Thank you for your investigation all the same ^_^

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

See how he can't keep his hands off?! He just needs to grab ZZ's amazing leg hair. (Which I sadly can't see if it curls or not @gashupingo... who also put subs to it yay! Here.)

--------

Since we are fans and there is no way to know what is the actual thing happening, I would suggest to keep an open mind and not jump to conclusions easily. I'm not very good with words and I think my feelings are a little different from most fans as I don't feel that emotional towards this incident, probably my acceptance is low. Just try not to project our idealism towards our idols and do believe in ZZ through tough times. 

----------

[Engsub] 161202 Addicted Web Series Korea Ep11, 12, 13 bts
cr. YuZhou_办公室 / 全蚀violet

Spoiler

• Like 22

Remember yearsss ago (im kidding! Weeks ago) there was a voting for FMV and they (i cant remember the TV channel name now) will air the top 10? MV? Anyway, weeks ago they aired JY's one and today its ZZ's turn. Same as JY, ZZ's one is also from CPF. How do I know? Cause they used Man Man Zou for BGM T.T (skip this post if you heart is not ready to listen to this song yet)

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks
On 01/12/2016 at 11:54 AM, jingyuzhou said:

What's the other song JY's sing in his FM apart from Jaychou's love confession?

*play Ed Sheeran - Photograph*

First song: 告白气球 / Gao Bai Qi Qiu / Love Confession

Second song: 回到過去 / Hui Dao Guo Qu / Return To The Past

Third song: 晴天 / Qing Tian / Fine Day

All songs are Jay Chou's songs..

Guest skeletonworks

OMG I forgot to mention something!!! 

Every new day, you have to make sure that you're registered. On a new day, when clock strikes 12 am, the text next to the calendar icon would changed to "签到" and all your votes will go to waste cuz it's not counted.

You just have to click that text "签到" and it will changed to "已签到" and you can start voting properly.

Also don't vote on the wrong page!!!! My friend read many live comments asking fans not to vote on the wrong page. The wrong page is the JY's page where it shows that he's Top 1 LOL. So if you see that he's Top 1, make sure that you're on the right page.

Funny many Jingyu's fans voting for him blindly just like me. I also forgot and wasted 1 hour of unregistered voting... haiizz.. Thanks for my friend for reminding me...

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Not sure if this has been posted here but there is a voting for Jingyu. It's here: http://3g.163.com/touch/idol/star79 

But only can vote using mobile/tab AND need to have a Weibo/Wechat account to vote (not sure if Wechat or something else I can't remember.. I just connect it to my Weibo acc). I forgot if there's other method you can register.

The number 1 winner will get the Netease "Star With Attitude" award. They said that it's quite an important award and Jingyu must win this (info from forum). So please vote! Ending of vote is 6 Dec.

When you click that link, go to top left where there's a person icon. Click that and you can choose either to register with your Weibo or Wechat account.

It will bring you to this page.

Reveal hidden contents

H0bGXvk.jpg

If it brought you to this page instead (Jingyu's page not the main one), then it's not correct. You have to click the top right icon called "巨星势力榜". It will bring you to the correct page as above.

Reveal hidden contents

AdUYmnv.jpg

Once you're at the right page, click the red button on the top right called "关注". It means to follow. The button adjacent to it is called "分享", which means to share the voting to your Weibo.

You also need to make sure that on Jingyu's photo, on the bottom left corner, next to a calendar icon, there is this text "已签到", which means you're registered. If it's just this "签到", maybe your votes doesn't count cuz it means you're not registered.

All that done, to vote, just click anywhere on Jingyu's photo. There are 2,000 flowers. You can just tap tap tap Jingyu's photo to give flowers to him. After the 2,000 flowers finished, it will reset again and you can start voting again. It just takes less than a minute to refresh.

However, I found that after giving 60 flowers, I cannot vote anymore. Like some kind of bug or something. So what I do is just wait for a bit and let it reset itself or refresh the page. Some fans suggested to open this link on several different tabs on your browser. So that when it gets stuck, you can just go to another tab and continue, while the stuck tab will get reset automatically.

This votes will provide you finger exercises ultimately. I vote while I'm watching something else. LOL.

Jingyu is currently number 2. I don't know the guy who is at number 1 and neither do my friend. She said the number 1's fans are quite rude. They said they don't know Jingyu at all Jb7nvvw.gif And one of them said that we can never catch up to number 1 gYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gif So everyone fighting!

Thanks to my friend who guided me through all of this HP2cybL.gif

Updates on the dates. This is just fun guys, well for me that is. (I'm kinda loving math because of JY. Used to hate it when I was in school.)

Used the teamup calendar on this one. I only used the dates that YZ showed up for or real livestream (didn't include that gnPearl "Livestream" because it wasn't an actual livestream. The one where ZZ had to do a catwalk.) I only got up to as far as Sept. since that's as far as my calendar goes to.

Dec: (For now)
ZZ's dates: 5+6+7+8 = 26 = 8 
JY's dates: 11 = 2
8+2 = 10 -> 1

Nov: (Too many coincidences in this one. Look at the dates each one is back to back and they both equals the same. Um I still think what happened was planned.)
ZZ's dates: 3+6+8+11+28+30 = 5
JY's dates: 5+7+9+12+29+30 = 5
5+5 = 10 -> 1

Oct.
ZZ's dates: 15+20+23+26+30 = 114 =6
JY's dates: None in the calendar 

Sept:
ZZ's dates: 14+15+16+19+20+24+25+26+27+29 = 215 = 8
JY's dates: 7+9 = 7
8+7 = 15 = 6

If you have time read below and the links.

Spoiler

Based on this link, 1 is the CORE number, A PRIMAL Force, a building block. What this means to YuZhou? IDK and only Yuzhou and their close people knows.

Based on this, 2 can be sensitive, diplomatic, cooperative, peacemakers, loving, studious and patient. They can also express musical abilities, effeminate qualities, and tend to be sensual and intuitive. Although, they can be spoiled, careless especially with the truth, and oversensitive when criticized with their faults. (Aren't I describing ZZ? These screams ZZ so much.)

Read about 2 and you will know why I think it's so much like ZZ.

Based on this, 6 are mostly loving and caring. Protector. They usually wear their heart on their sleeves! 6s can appear smug and arrogant. They're also self centered and egotistical. They're self destructive and to others and dangerous. (Mostly these are true about JY.) 

Reading about 6s sounds like a caring and loving person just make sure you don't cross the person. 

Based on Chinese culture 8 is a lucky number and it is also the years HaiYin had to endure to be together again. 8 is also the equality between the two when you add 2 and 6 together. 

That's all for now I guess

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
On 03/12/2016 at 11:35 PM, 1blankstare said:

@skeletonworks I know who the actor is. He's very famous right now. His name is Zhang Ruo Yun. He was in an idol drama called Novoland Castle In the Sky and it was pretty big. I actually like him but picking JY over him. Facts about ZRY his dad is a director (famous for directing some drama/movie and he's working with him on a new drama.) Last time I saw that a day or two ago, JY was number 1. 

edit: prima thanks

Thanks for the info! Yes, yesterday Jingyu was number 1 but got caught up quickly by ZRY's fans. My friend said ZRY reposted the weibo of this voting thingy (ie to me, it means he subtly asking his fans to vote la) so of course his fans are fired up to support him. This is another hint that the award is quite important.

Today the gap is quite big. Haiiizz.... Can use your mobile, ipad and opened the links on several tabs to vote for Jingyu. Kekekeke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dashu's weibo update:

看来我真的胖了,每天多一点,我就瘦一点,不能忍了[拜拜]

Seems like I'm really fat. Everyday, I will lose some weight little by little. I cannot stand it! (trans after I asked my friend to verify it)

Spoiler

d55c9be7gw1fabq61yxi1j22c03401ky.jpg

d55c9be7gw1fabq62qldoj20yi1pctgw.jpg

@1blankstare For the top one, you input the phone number you used to register for that weibo account (need to include the country code as well). The bottom one is your password.

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Same as JY, ZZ's one is also from CPF. How do I know? Cause they used Man Man Zou for BGM T.T (skip this post if you heart is not ready to listen to this song yet)

And there's a glimpse of Jingyu/Gu Hai! My heart still flutters everytime I see them in that blue and white uniform. It feels like I'm remembering my own past. Memories of happier days, innocent days.

• Like 9

@skeletonworks ah. Then that really means it is something important. Usually when a celeb does that they get something. YuZhou and JY only fans let's goo!

nvm got it. Btw. The guy Zhang Ruo Yin was also in the same event and won the same Idol award in Cosmo Beauty. Just remembered this. It was the same even where Zhang Ai Tian was there too.

also Dashu doesn't need to lost weight. He's already skinny. I on the other hand do. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 5

Can finally take a break from studying to catch up with Yuzhou news.  Thanks again to all of you for sharing all of the goodies! JY's birthday celebration pictures are a medicine for my soul.  So much love and HOTNESS :wub:

I agree with much of what you have wrote, so I won't repeat some of those thoughts.  I will continue to support both JY and ZZ, no matter what they decide to do, or what other dirty laundry that may come up. In addition,

Spoiler

I don't think we will ever find out who leaked the video, or who decided to leak it on JY's birthday.  It could be the boys themselves or others who are jealous of their success.  Regardless of who and why, it happened, so it's probably not worth it for all of us to ponder on this for too long.  However, I think this incident accomplished two things (can be seen as both positive and negative): 1. It's such a shock to the CP fans that many will abandon ship. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as I do think it's for the best for JY and ZZ's careers to shed the CP image.  Even now, when you google their names or search on any media, they are always linked together (:wub:) and this may not be a good thing long term.  2. It sends a strong message to the remaining/loyal CP fans that this is a serious and even a dire situation.  They are being monitored, and there are many forces that are working against them.  Whether it's really Sparta, or just plain bad people, SOMEONE does not want them to be considered a CP.  Perhaps the CP fans will need to show our support less obviously, which is sad, but in a way, it's the only way that they can advance their careers.  Also, keep in mind that Guns and Kidneys, JY's movie, has not been released. Who knows if anything is happening behind the scenes to bring down the movie in some way.  

In my heart, I still believe that JY and ZZ are together and will continue to fight for their love.  But, I think they will take it underground, and will just love each other privately.  In the entertainment circle, there are TONS of secret and fake relationships, so I won't find it a surprise at all if there are girlfriends in the boys' future public lives.  What saddens me most, however, is that they are forced to hide their love to each other. IMO, JY seems to be a type of person that would love to show the world his love.  You can see his feelings on his face and in whatever he does.  I think it really pains both of them to have to hide their feelings for each other.  

So, I will show my support to each separately now (or at least not to show my CPFness TOO blatantly), but just like in JY's letter, if/when the day comes when they are free to show their love to the world, I will have a bottle of champagne ready to toast to Yuzhou, and it will never be too late.

And even if the CPness of their relationship is not real, I will continue to love them both.  Yes, Addicted has led me to love JY and ZZ initially, but it is their talents, personalities, and continued love that they show to their fans that influenced me to stay in this fandom.  I am proud to be a fan of JY and ZZ, for now and always.

EDIT: Trying to vote now.  Thank goodness that I have a wechat account!

• Like 17

5 hours ago, sassie12 said:
  Hide contents

1. Yutong being at the FM gives the appearance that she is there to support her friend.  

Can I just clarified that yu tong was not at jy birthday fanmeet? That lady with cjd is not her. 

• Like 3