7 minutes ago, bearology said:

If JY gives out sugars through his weibo post, IG post, all sort of love messages and even a full page of a cat in his photobook, ZZ....seriously! JY is all over ZZ's projects after ShangYin. I know this is not the case but sometimes I'm questioning myself LOL

But it's not just the fact that ZZ has taken part in all of these projects. There's also the fact that he was asked to take part in all of these projects. The music festivals and different events are not of ZZ's making. He was offered the chance to take part. That is where the delulu of fate comes in. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sohocomo said:

But it's not just the fact that ZZ has taken part in all of these projects. There's also the fact that he was asked to take part in all of these projects. The music festivals and different events are not of ZZ's making. He was offered the chance to take part. That is where the delulu of fate comes in. 

Auntie, it's FATE screaming here "Bans? What bans? Do you think you can win me? Challenge accepted!" :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 9

Some parts from ifensi livestream of Zhouzhou at Moon bears sanctuary today:

> ZZ: Hello everyone, I am Xu Weizhou, today I have arrived at the the Moon bears sanctuary, let's go!
*walks towards wrong direction*
*staffs remind him*
*walks back*

> ZZ: I'm very curious, how does the bears return to their cages? (asking the host)

> *ZZ climbs the stairs*
Lihao: don't fall

> *ZZ attempts to jump off the wooden platform instead of using the stairs*
Lihao: hey hey hey!
*ZZ jumps down*
Lihao: tsk! bear child! (bear child means a mischievous or naughty kid)

> Lihao: *laugh* bear and bear child..

> *ZZ goes near the bear's area*
Lihao: don't go too near

> ZZ wiggling his butt and waving to the bears XD

> Lihao reminding ZZ to be careful of the bees

> ZZ: will the bees fight with the bears? (LOL)

> ZZ: so many treasures! (food)

> *ZZ watching the bears*
ZZ: bao bao, bao bao, don't eat that

> ZZ: so picky, it's not eating the white cabbage

> Lihao: quite small (referring to the bear)
ZZ: how big do you want it to be? This is how big it is

> ZZ dubbing for the bears while he watch them from afar "hmm I will eat this carrot" "I give up I give up" "sigh, nothing from this side too" "let me try from this side" XD

• Like 20

Timmy's Weibo update (092616)

成都真的好巴适[好喜欢],遇见了有爱的你们[不好意思],还为可爱的黑熊宝宝们准备了食物[噢耶],下次会去哪儿呢~

6b202cedgw1f876wtaxpmj2185185u0y.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedgw1f876xcbib8j22o0400x6w.jpg

6b202cedgw1f876xwk3nhj21og2io1l4.jpg

6b202cedgw1f876yeqv5pj21og2iohdz.jpg

Zebra Music Festival (092416)

Spoiler

Source:   timmypaang

006tcWiSgw1f876bq4z8hj311s1mwqv7.jpg

006tcWiSgw1f876biijxvj31341rk4qs.jpg

006tcWiSgw1f876bxq1v8j311c1qoqv7.jpg

006tcWiSgw1f876c4oa94j315s1q81l0.jpg

006tcWiSgw1f876ccdgx0j31341tse84.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

「你幹嘛啦!」「咦?跟我的主人撒嬌啊。(撥弄撥弄)」

be0e81dbgw1f876xd28vmj20yg1cq45h.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f876mz4n1nj20ku1k4tbx.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bearology said:

OMG! All 5ML photos......lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif JY ah, your ZZ is so so so so argh!!!!!!! and that whale there lxhzhuanfa_org.giflxhzhuanfa_org.giflxhzhuanfa_org.gif This whale is some sort of logo for zebra festival? Because I remember we were screaming "Theres a whale on stage" when we were streaming lol

If JY gives out sugars through his weibo post, IG post, all sort of love messages and even a full page of a cat in his photobook, ZZ....seriously! JY is all over ZZ's projects after ShangYin. I know this is not the case but sometimes I'm questioning myself LOL

Delulu:

• ZZ's manager: How about dubbing for an animated character? 
    ZZ: Not bad. What's character?
    M: Movie (shorten) name DaHai and.....
    ZZ: What? When is the audition??
  • M: There's an Ost song. You should blah blah
    ZZ grabbed the lyrics and read .....YuZhou......JingYu: Let's do it now!
    M: Er...I haven't finished explaining yet!
  • M: This event, 1000 rabbit blah blah
    ZZ *still playing games*: oh cute!
    M: They sent some photos. What's is this? A Moon?
    ZZ turned around and looked at manager's iPad: Where's the contract?
  • M: Zebra music Festival
    ZZ: Another festival? Sounds good! I used to go to all sort of music festivals before when I was at school.
    M: oh what's this whale doing here?
    ZZ looked and smiled: It's FATE! mm_org.gifdoge_org.gif

Oh! Another checked shirt :w00t:! Please tell me is this a world wide trend or a YuZhou's trend LOL? lxhzhuanfa_org.giflxhzhuanfa_org.gif 

I like his style today though but what is this???? ZZ ah! Your Big Fool is going to pay you a surprise visit if you keep acting like this in public :lol::lol::lol:

006txQ9ygw1f86zftyrwhg309d0dwqvd.gif

Cr Timmyoo

How cuteee ZZ.... #can`t stop.laugh... he look enjoy it... kyaaaaa.... ZZ very very handsome...!!! :heart: :heart: #nosebleed :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 6

Moon Bear event (092616)

Spoiler

Source:  Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1f8791yzsyyg309z0dwqv9.gif 006txQ9ygw1f87927tzufg309y0dwb2n.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8792azybdg308v0dwhdx.gif 006txQ9ygw1f8792eh29ig308f0dvb2f.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8792jpljyg308f0dvqve.gif 006txQ9ygw1f8792ohwrmg308x0dw7wo.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8792qrbupg308g0dv7wk.gif 006txQ9ygw1f8792wou79g308f0dv7wl.gif

006txQ9ygw1f8792uba8jg309b0dw1l4.gif

Zebra Music Festival (092416)

Spoiler

Source:   XWZero十Studio

006yrGPFgw1f878dnmh5tj31w019chdw.jpg

006yrGPFgw1f878f457rhj31w019cx6s.jpg

006yrGPFgw1f878gkw544j31w019cu10.jpg

006yrGPFgw1f878hwm6p2j319c1w0hdw.jpg

006yrGPFgw1f878l2lfnhj319c1w0hdx.jpg

006yrGPFgw1f878mduac2j319c1w0e84.jpg

006yrGPFgw1f878jfjyvhj319c1w07wl.jpg

Timmy – Shanghai  ee809d.png Chengdu (092516)

Spoiler

Source:   YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f878leju6uj30zk0npat0.jpg

005F5085gw1f878ljfu3hj30zk0npqiy.jpg

005F5085gw1f878lnwg83j30zk0npn94.jpg

005F5085gw1f878lrrvvnj30zk0npnak.jpg

005F5085gw1f878m1hg7ej30zk0npaqf.jpg

005F5085gw1f878m4p73ij30zk0nph0y.jpg

005F5085gw1f878m81vnoj30zk0np17n.jpg

005F5085gw1f878lxl7rlj30zk0np4fb.jpg

Nanjing Music Festival (091616)

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲LS_TiraMisu小站

006wXciZgw1f878fr6gl2j30qo140e81.jpg

006wXciZgw1f878fvd8jyj31lw2itkjn.jpg

006wXciZgw1f878fxuskfj30qo140kjl.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   错过生物钟的夜猫子

006bt3SHjw1f8797rd6j0j31kw0z8tlk.jpg

006bt3SHjw1f8797uod48j31kw0xkak7.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   我是胡可怕

006xMRKdjw1f8779mjoilj30r70vfq79.jpg

006xMRKdjw1f8779myc8dj30wt0v6whm.jpg

006xMRKdjw1f8779nkrusj30tg0q7tbj.jpg

006xMRKdjw1f8779o7sb5j30pn0o5ju5.jpg

006xMRKdjw1f8779oy4xvj30qy0wtjvb.jpg

006xMRKdjw1f8779pm6o8j30lj0jt772.jpg

@gashupingo

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Guys i have an idea to made a video for Timmy's birthday with the highlights of his career. What i also can do is a video for both of them?

My idea is to put a list in the video from all our soompi members the country were we come from. 

Soompi Country List members: Let me know if there still missing country's in the list

Hide contents

Netherlands

Germany

UK

Spain

Thailand

Vietnam

Malaysia

Philippines

US

China

Singapore

Scandinavia

Russia

Bulgaria

What do you all think about that idea?

And what do you all want to see back in the video?

If you all find it a good idea or if you have more ideas to put in that video let me know.

And if you want your nickname and country in the video let me know in a pm message.

If it's not a good idea also let me know hahaha i was just breanstorming with this idea.

Great idea if I may say so. 

Put Japan and South Korea, too.

And if you can, try to use a world map and have pins sticking the map as the country are being listed to show ZZ he has fans everywhere. Should put some candies in the video too while you're making it. >////<

• Like 5

On 24/9/2016 at 3:07 AM, charlie10 said:

The point being that when you see fragments, here and there, you can draw conclusions which aren't right because you don't have enough information, but you might think that you do. So, in some of these videos, when we get to see what happens after the original cut, it might change how the whole thing looked. Like the car kiss. In the original cut, we got the feeling they could have continued kissing for a long time, when in fact, they stopped the second after. It's still lovely, but just different.

On 24/9/2016 at 1:53 PM, lielee said:

I DON'T KNOW! IT'S ALREADY FINISHED BUT YOU GUYS STILL KISSING! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS WERE STILL KISSING WHEN THE SCENE ALREADY FINISHED! WHY ARE YOU ASKING US THAT?! SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?!

@charlie10, after watching the car kiss bts, I understand and look with new eyes and my mind is making me a lot of question..
@lieleeIf I not mistaking , is Jonny who's asking about why they are still kissing, or not?:huh:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Great idea if I may say so. 

Put Japan and South Korea, too.

And if you can, try to use a world map and have pins sticking the map as the country are being listed to show ZZ he has fans everywhere. Should put some candies in the video too while you're making it. >////<

@1blankstare Thanks i have write the 2 country's by the list. Thats also a good idea pins in a map i keep that in mind.

@ronper2016 thanks i have ad canada to the list

@kyrie777 thanks i have ad them to the list

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Guys i have an idea to made a video for Timmy's birthday with the highlights of his career. What i also can do is a video for both of them?

My idea is to put a list in the video from all our soompi members the country were we come from. 

Soompi Country List members: Let me know if there still missing country's in the list

Hide contents

Netherlands

Germany

UK

Spain

Thailand

Vietnam

Malaysia

Philippines

US

China

Singapore

Scandinavia

Russia

Bulgaria

Japan

South Korea

If you all find it a good idea or if you have more ideas to put in that video let me know.

And if you want your nickname and country in the video let me know in a pm message.

If it's not a good idea also let me know hahaha i was just breanstorming with this idea.

Canada! I'm from Canada!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Hide contents

Netherlands

Germany

UK

Spain

Thailand

Vietnam

Malaysia

Philippines

US

China

Singapore

Scandinavia

Russia

Bulgaria

Japan

South Korea

Please include Australia and New Zealand!

And I think it's a brilliant idea!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Some parts from ifensi livestream of Zhouzhou at Moon bears sanctuary today:

> ZZ: Hello everyone, I am Xu Weizhou, today I have arrived at the the Moon bears sanctuary, let's go!
*walks towards wrong direction*
*staffs remind him*
*walks back*

> ZZ: I'm very curious, how does the bears return to their cages? (asking the host)

> *ZZ climbs the stairs*
Lihao: don't fall

> *ZZ attempts to jump off the wooden platform instead of using the stairs*
Lihao: hey hey hey!
*ZZ jumps down*
Lihao: tsk! bear child! (bear child means a mischievous or naughty kid)

> Lihao: *laugh* bear and bear child..

> *ZZ goes near the bear's area*
Lihao: don't go too near

> ZZ wiggling his butt and waving to the bears XD

> Lihao reminding ZZ to be careful of the bees

> ZZ: will the bees fight with the bears? (LOL)

> ZZ: so many treasures! (food)

> *ZZ watching the bears*
ZZ: bao bao, bao bao, don't eat that

> ZZ: so picky, it's not eating the white cabbage

> Lihao: quite small (referring to the bear)
ZZ: how big do you want it to be? This is how big it is

> ZZ dubbing for the bears while he watch them from afar "hmm I will eat this carrot" "I give up I give up" "sigh, nothing from this side too" "let me try from this side" XD

ZZ's so cuuuute!!! Does anyone have a photo of Lihao? I don't believe I've ever seen him in any of the photos here. 

By the way, not related to Addicted, but I feel I have to ask this: has anyone here seen KO & Mojata? They're another adorable BL pair but apparently they were allowed to appear in a Chinese series cause the series is mainly about a heterosexual couple. It's a good part of the series and KO (Zhang Binbin) and Mojata (Zheng Ye Cheng) are gorgeous like our ZZ and JY!!! So many parallelisms! I like Zheng Ye Cheng a little less than I like ZZ, but he's such a ball of sunshine!!! 

• Like 5

DHL TEXTED ME ALSO SAYING MY DVD IS SCHEDULED TO DELIVER TOMORROW~ but unfortunately, no one will be home tomorrow so I have to change the date. Something big came up and not sure if it could be solved by this week. Curses! My dvd~ :bawling:

Ep 6 from Johnny and Timmy's Office

Spoiler

Thank you for the compilation of those awesome fanarts, Bearo-san. Senpai tachi too! :heart: :cookie:

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Kudos to our super hard working translators @gashupingo and @ryokise.

Also shout out to @skeletonworks and @artemis1130 for all your hard work.

Love you guys!!! 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Kudos to our super hard working translators @gashupingo and @ryokise.

Also shout out to @skeletonworks and @artemis1130 for all your hard work.

Love you guys!!! 

Yes, yes, yes! You are all amazing. Love all the fanart!

ZZ looked absolutely adorable today, with his glasses and pinned up hair. I love it when he's being dorky. Thank you @ryokise for those bits from the livestream, they're hilarious! He's so much like a little naughty, restless, adorable kitten, jumping around, wanting to play, wanting some attention. You could see that side of him a lot more when he was with JY. The same way I love it when JY's being dorky too (since he's often playing cool) and how he's mostly like that only with certain people. 

So cute animals and cute JY's bring that out in ZZ. ZZ's (and maybe Ethans) bring it out in JY. :)

And hey, what's that about ZZ saying he has a dog? What? Is that a metaphorical dog, as in his bf? Or is it JY's dog? ZZ has said he doesn't even have his cat with him, so how can he also have a dog? So he must mean he has JY. That's my theory, and I'll stick to it. :P

JY's having a fanmeet in Nanjing on Nov 5. What will he be doing, I wonder? Singing a song or two? Just talking? Signing things? What? Very exciting nonetheless! (I've seen mentions of them both doing something for their birthdays too - separately, for their own birthdays - what's up with that?)

Spoiler

h6gxQ3o.jpg

@Kim Kruisbessie - Scandinavia isn't a country! There's Sweden and Denmark represented here.

Edit: from ZZ's 'grey haired' Hong Kong photo shoot. He looks pretty awesome, I think. But like a completely different person. Again! From Elle Men HK on facebook. Seems he'll be on the cover, and the magazine starts selling on Sept 28!

Spoiler

2FL26zR.jpg

• Like 16