1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:
  Hide contents

Ok. The following are what I read and heard. Why I shared was because I read in few posts how people read and believe that JY wants to stop associating with addicted and etc and because of wed sugar overload, I decided that I should share these with you then on the next day, although I kind of regretted it but since I promised so here goes.

Not sure how many of you heard of this but it was rumoured that JY went to few of his fansite admins and told them not to badmouth ZZ. This, resulted in few of JY fansite closure or changing of new admin. And also JY not being able to get the support for Ah Li Planet Voting, almost all the votes are by CPFs. They said because of this, his photobook wasnt selling well (the purple and yellow ones) but I believe the reason could be because the contents are the same.

It is only on wed I start to believe that the one on JY going to his fans could really be true, I mean we all know what 6 and 2 represents.... and why suddenly JY decided to use it? It seems to be that JY doesnt care anymore, (my personal opinion).

This is not the first time that JY only fans close down their fansite or quit as fan. There were two other incidents that fans became cpf or quit being fans.

The first incident was requested not to talk about again but I found out that not many people know about it so I felt no harm sharing with you all.

1. Airport Incident - I cant rem the date, whether it is april 3rd or march 4th. and this was requested not to be mentioned at all. So what happened was, JY just arrived at airport and after that, they saw ZZ in his car. JY also requested the fans not to upload the video and photos.

2. Hotel incident - Cant rem the date again sorry but some ZZ fans found out about ZZ hotel stay and went to the hotel and wait for him, they waited quite some time but instead of seeing ZZ, they saw JY walking out of the hotel. 

Both incidents resulted in fans becoming cpf or leaving the fandom.

And thanks @skeletonworks for correcting the date about CJD,

And just earlier weibo was reporting about ZZ will be walking the red carpet but JY not walking the red carpet. Both of them will attend the dinner. And it was obvious JY was showing the folder with ZZ picture on purpose. There are videos showing it. If it is true, then it explains why JY wrote 6 and 2, ZZ singing walk slowly, saying he likes eggyolk mooncake (this could be normal but he laughed after that so it means he knows that cpf will link this to addicted's 12 eggyolk mooncake!) All these is like hinting to us that something is gonna happen (which is tonight 's dinner if it is true!) (Btw did you guys really didnt read about this!?!? It now makes me like I am spreading false infomation! It was all over the weibo!!!!)

I just hope nobody come killing me after this since the rule is not to share about the two incidents especially the airport incident. C'mon! I am sure some people here knows this!

My two cents: 

Spoiler

Yes I have heard about this too. And I honestly think these are just rumors created by some CPF to , as the web lingo goes, "带节奏"  or to stir up some excitement and for some reason empathize with ZZ as they seems to think he is the weaker of the two. Logically, it will not be possible for JY to contain the event by just simply telling the fans not to upload any photos if they had truly taken place. I'm pretty sure I would have seen a picture of that incident by now.  I am familiar with most of JY's bigger fansite and are in their chat groups, and its really life as usual for them.  There are also no words on these two incidents that are only frequently mentioned in the CPF circles. (In any case, assuming it had happened, YZ has been dispensing candies prior to Wednesday, both of them.) Certainly there are some sites that became less active because some administrators have returned to schools, or they have since caught on other interest. I guess its normal and to be expected. The initial excitement will die down I suppose. Most of those who left will tell you they have left the fandom but is still a JY-fan.  I wouldn't go as far as saying it is mostly the CPF who voted for JY during the A Li Planet Voting. It's obvious I have a  bias for JY, (he is more of my dish), but I think its fair of me to say most of his only-fans don't care enough about ZZ to bad mouth him and you will realise that if you interact with them enough. They are actually quite apathetic about him. They are only riled up when the other camps starts to smear JY again and some of the outspoken ones will try to do a tit for tat online. So the idea of JY making the deliberate effort to ask them not to bad-mouth ZZ seems odd to me. Anyway, a quick research and sleuthing on the biggest forum gives you a good idea who are the people that are always starting the dramas.  BTW, ZZ is not going to attend the event. Its just another rumor started by some CPF.  Oh to be clear , I am still a CPF, but a pretty logical one. I don't think he does NOT want to be associated with SY anymore. I think it's not in his personality  to regret or be embarrassed decisions that he made, but gosh.... he has moved on to doing other works at the moment. I mean its quite sad for him as a artiste to be still taking about SY at this point. My two cents worth, hope I did not step on anyone's tail. Happy Thursday. 

• Like 13

@bearology don't you dare to put that photo inside a spoiler! :lol:  He's so good in red :w00t: scratch that, he's so good in any colour! :wub:

Thank you for translating ZZ's interview, @Fuu_Kaze, really appreciate that!

Regarding the fans bickering, eh, I don't care which camp started what. I just don't want to see someone bashing JY and ZZ. Better to use that energy and resource to support JY or ZZ (if you are only fans) or both of them (double work for CPFs!). That's why I avoided IG, too many toxic posters over there.

edit: I don't think ZZ will attend the event, though, that's too early for them. Let's wait and be happy with every candies we get! :lol:

• Like 22

I am spamming here :P

JY looks so handsome! I was thinking that he was rather thin, like auntie @sohocomo but noo... His figure is purrfect! That red suit fits his body well! And the trousers... :wub::phew:

But looking closely, his eyes look tired. Any info on whether he's going to have some rest? Hopefully he won't return to filming straight away...

@bearology OMG! I did not notice that!!! was too focused on JY's figure, lol.

• Like 17

7 hours ago, bearology said:

Hi there, welcome to the thread. ZZ has only started his career as a singer for less than 6 months so it's understandable that he is focusing on Asian countries. I am surprised myself actually that he had 2 successful concerts in ThaiLand and Korea. For a new singer like him who started as an actor with only 2 OST songs from a banned and low-budget web-series, its quite a remarkable achievement. If you search for fancams from these 2 concerts in Youtube (we have a compilation for all of his fanmeeting/concert performances on the front page of this thread), I am sure you will be moved by K-fans and T-fans. Even with language barrier, they sang along with ZZ for every single song during the whole concert. I am very happy for him. There were also lots of good reviews from K - and T - media about ZZ (if you are interested, you can also find it under translated on the front page of the thread).

And don't worry, ZZ knows he has international fans. He even mentioned in his most recent livestream 2 days ago that he did read international fan messages and said thank you. However, I think it's still too early for him to have a fan meeting in Europe. If ZZ is going to release another album and having another fanmeeting/concert tour, he will probably still focus on Asian countries (maybe adding a few more countries like Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan or Japan). I picked these because ZZ does have fanclubs (not officially but these groups have been sending gifts and went overseas to attend his concerts) from these countries. We are all here to show our love and support to the boys. Hopefully in a near future, ZZ and JY will gain more popularity overseas, not only within Asia but also US and UK. 

xix has answered your question in details but yes, D&G do know JY and invited JY to the Milan fashion show. JY's profile is still on their website here

You look like a sort of Wikipedia about Addicted and a restless one :) I think ZZ having concert here is quite unrealistic there will be more than just language barriers and you need to gather a consistent number of people for a concert that justify costs and this i do not see it happening at least over here. While it is possible and even if not soon an European fan meeting. Together with my 'partner' we saw the internet link of D&G that looks more an event one  organized by Mktg dept. rather than D&G knowing him/them directly but we can be completely mistaken. Good to know that there is a great brand that has his/their official contact. So @Alby Romait might be interesting to know if really Stefano and/or Domenico know him/them directly. This is your world :):) if .....one day all can become easier, even if you did not even know that JY was just few steps away !!!! :(:(:(  (AyB)

• Like 7

JY @ BAZAAR Red Carpet 090916

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

Cr6QtgqUEAAwxW6.jpg

Cr6QuNQUsAAzh-c.jpg

Cr6Qs0QUAAAgl2T.jpg

JY @ BAZAAR Gala Dinner 090916

Spoiler

Cr 野酒_Freedom黄景瑜应援站

Cr6ORd8UkAE2IAD.jpg

Cr6OR4rVMAAr7Uw.jpg

Cr6OSjmUEAAleNn.jpg

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

Cr6SGXwVMAAJTT3.jpg

Cr6SGX2VYAAnMi9.jpg

From numberonepr IG

Spoiler

Cr6QKbiUIAAUTO_.jpg

Screencap from foryou_ZZ twitter

ZZ - NetEase Livestream 070916. Thank you for correcting me Ryo, fans drew this card.

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cr6MPsFVUAAbMtU.jpg

Cr6MQQZVMAAOESZ.jpg

Cr6MQiaVUAA4weM.jpg

• Like 15