Guest skeletonworks

HAPPY 1000th PAGES!!!! 

O3UCdaK.gif

Wow it feels like it was just yesterday that this thread was opened. But at the same time, it feels like it's been years since I ship Johnny & Zhouzhou together :heart:

Sometimes there are too many drama in this fandom that I feel like quitting TBH. Then ban, the ending of Shangyin, the separation & the list goes on. It's like watching a real life drama of these two boys! The heartbreak is just too much. But I didn't quit because of YOU LOTS :heart: The constant spamming of Yuzhou updates, manips, delulu theory, fanfics are like magnets that keeps me in this fandom. So I would like to thank everyone for still being here despite the rough journey that we encountered numerous times as our ship sails.. Love you guys to the moon and back! Without you lots, this thread wouldn't have achieved 1000th pages in such a short span of time (5 months!! The LS thread I created took almost a year to reach 1000th pages..)

I would also like to thank addicts who translate updates on Yuzhou, fancomics, novel, webseries etc. What would we all do without your kindness and generosity :heart: Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Hugs each one of you!

Now begin my extreme delulu rambling... Johnny & Zhouzhou are made for each other. Even though both of them used to have girlfriends in the past, but Shangyin brought them together and it's beautiful that they got to meet each other and experience something that they'd never have thought they would in their entire life before the Shangyin era. They are still young, hence it is plausible that they fall in love with each other while filming Shangyin. They complement each other very well, so compatible and brought the best in each other when they're together. They're irresistible!!! I'm just so happy to be part of their voyage!!! I can't seem to stop shipping them because every time my withdrawal syndrome kicked in, these two young lads would always do something taolu that keep me in delulu loop. Too many coincidences are not a coincidence anymore sZGBxt5.gif

(I don't want to mention anyone specifically because I don't want people to feel left out if I missed one but you know who you are :wub:)

Guest skeletonworks

LOL sorry for this. When I first wrote that 1000th pages celebration speech, my computer froze on me so I had to redo and being absent-minded I created a new post -_-

So here's a little something:

tumblr_o7y7i07JCZ1qds027o5_500.gif

Johnny trying to distract Zhouzhou script reading using his lickable biceps 2r7ovd5.gif

Guest skeletonworks
23 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Just because

This need to re-share

re-play

in full colour 

and in slo-mo

rip Dani. Bye

@kmmyzz this ok, or you think better to just delete it, I do not mind. This is just so hot. Close up look and JY's teeth hahaha so prominent. I do not see tongue tho'

I think it's okay to share now that the airing in IQIYI is over already?

God look at Johnny opening his eyes and guiding Zhouzhou using his hand 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

tumblr_o893l5BEja1qds027o2_500.gif

At least Zhouzhou lips parted this time nmDHBlQ.gifnmDHBlQ.gifnmDHBlQ.gif

yzonlkt from Instagram replied to my comment saying that she thinks that there could be more uncut in the DVD version. The way this bed scene was changed abruptly to Guhai cooking & later received a phone call from Shihui, I think that she could be right.. There's probably more than just this 7REOJ3L.gif7REOJ3L.gif7REOJ3L.gif

7 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I think it's okay to share now that the airing in IQIYI is over already?

God look at Johnny opening his eyes and guiding Zhouzhou using his hand 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

tumblr_o893l5BEja1qds027o2_500.gif

At least Zhouzhou lips parted this time nmDHBlQ.gifnmDHBlQ.gifnmDHBlQ.gif

yzonlkt from Instagram replied to my comment saying that she thinks that there could be more uncut in the DVD version. The way this bed scene was changed abruptly to Guhai cooking & later received a phone call from Shihui, I think that she could be right.. There's probably more than just this 7REOJ3L.gif7REOJ3L.gif7REOJ3L.gif

I think it is possible JY is impatience of ZZ's sloppy kiss (haha no, it is not ZZ, he is in to the character and in the novel it was said that BLY's technique in kissing is rather messy) greedy greedy JY, several of his kisses so far he just want to suck ZZ;s whole lips. Jesus if there's more BTS, I have to prepare my heart. And I can not stop chanting for the DVD, please be there DVD!!!

• Like 19

I don't know why, but I am too emotional with everything that is going on in these past days. 

Looking at how ZZ and JY begin their career, so many ups and downs in CPFs, and realizing that today is ZZ's first concert. It makes me realize that no matter how hard it is, both of them always try to do their best for us. I don't know how to express my feeling again. I never been falling to a BL movies before and from the day I watch SY, I always try to find any updates on both JY and ZZ. Sometimes, I try to stop keep updating, because I am too tired with all of the bad news. However, it just makes me love them more. :cry:

I don't know when all of these addiction will stop. :cry:

Even though I rarely post in this thread, I feel really welcome to be in this thread and you guys just like my family who keep updating what our parents (ZZ and JY) do everyday. Love you all.

Also, I can't wait to go to China (SuZhou) this Wednesday June 8. I am too curious to see how big is the fame of ZZ and JY in China.

• Like 20

Timmy's latest Glo-ray photo

Spoiler

Source:   Glo-Ray光芮

d9c70696gw1f4k5g43fkuj21w02iotxi.jpg

Awwww... this is cute..

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

a0fe1623gw1f4k4o9q7kjj20k00u0gnp.jpg

a0fe1623gw1f4k4oadr8qj20k00u0410.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   海因公司清潔隊

006cADXmgw1f4jxkbj7vtj31kw28gqka.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼粥酱

0069TduXgw1f4k8j4kpgsj30da0en0u4.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  

006cADXmjw1f2004xnjmlj30p00qydm9.jpg

006cADXmgw1f3to46wbehj30hs0shae7.jpg

Random Johnny

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f4k8lh39vfj211j1kb7h2.jpg

• Like 19

so happy be able to catch the 1000th page celebration.

real-life stuff called in so I wasn't able to get proper internet that's able to load soompi. then home internet got connection problems. (Philippines ISP is the worst)

I missed a lot since 880+, I guess. and during the no-internet stage of my life. I re-watched the series without caring about the subtitle just looking at how the cast acts and how the boys look at each other in the series. :heart::heart::heart:

posting this and rereading from where I was cut. again HAPPY 1000th!!!

• Like 15