2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone's heart at ease, and to erase out the possibility of them breaking up,

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ just finished 5 rounds of LOL since 11pm last night (it's already 3am the next morning)

If he's breaking up with JY, I don't think he could spend the time to play LOL for 5 times in a row?

To put everyone still in sorrow, it is possible that JY sings his heart out and ZZ played LOL to calm himself.

*running from stone coming my way

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

To put everyone still in sorrow, it is possible that JY sings his heart out and ZZ played LOL to calm himself.

To put everyone in good mood again, it is possible that JY was missing ZZ so bad that he expressed with a sad song,

and ZZ played LOL but lost all rounds because he missed JY so bad he couldn't focus on the games XD

It goes both way orz *run away for my life*

• Like 17

Just now, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone in good mood again, it is possible that JY was missing ZZ so bad that he expressed with a sad song,

and ZZ played LOL but lost all rounds because he missed JY so bad he couldn't focus on the games XD

Ahh finally I can laugh again. thank you @kmmyzz and @ximichem hugs

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone's heart at ease, and to erase out the possibility of them breaking up,

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ just finished 5 rounds of LOL since 11pm last night (it's already 3am the next morning)

If he's breaking up with JY, I don't think he could spend the time to play LOL for 5 times in a row?

6 minutes ago, Scandani said:

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

To put everyone in fangirling/fanboying mode, I decided to compile everything on ZZ's wb (yesterday I worked with JY's wb)

*hide from chanting asking for my stash*

• Like 20

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

To put everyone in fangirling/fanboying mode, I decided to compile everything on ZZ's wb (yesterday I worked with JY's wb)

Give us! Give us! Give us!!! *chanting while waving cookies*

:cookie: for you, @ximichem?

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme :cookie::cookie:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

A break up song does indeed have a much stronger "I miss you" vibe than a normal love song. So probably JY chose this song not because of the break up part but because this song could deliver the feeling that he's feeling right now much more strongly than any other songs.

Missing someone, can't forget about someone, monitoring the news of that someone from other sources, wondering if that someone's doing okay..... :rolleyes:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, liesl said:

A break up song does indeed have a much stronger "I miss you" vibe than a normal love song. So probably JY chose this song not because of the break up part but because this song could deliver the feeling that he's feeling right now much more strongly than any other songs.

Missing someone, can't forget about someone, monitoring the news of that someone from other sources, wondering if that someone's doing okay..... :rolleyes:

when you put it this way, JY really is a hopeless romantic oml

• Like 15

To put myself at ease lol in my delulu land jingyu is just missing zhouzhou terribly and maybe he was opposed to the long trip away from home bc imo Johnny didn't have anything in Beijing after the Thailand fanmeeting,  yet he stayed there and only left to Shanghai after zhouzhou left to japan, coincidence much? :P in delulu land there is an explanation for everything lol

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG HOLD ME HOLD ME

Saw this on ZZ'wb, posted on Jan 27 :astonished: *extremely mind-blown*

27 January!? So Walk Slowly MV had been completed for months!? Arghhhh!!! That damned ban!

Spoiler

Curses to all who initiated the bans and supported them! *insert the most vile curses here*

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG HOLD ME HOLD ME

Saw this on ZZ'wb, posted on Jan 27 :astonished: *extremely mind-blown*

Hide contents

6b202cedgw1f0dg68k342j20ku0rsn33.jpg6b202cedgw1f0dg67n6u9j20ku0rsaga.jpg

So, they shot the MV on January? wow that's like million years ago in Addicted fandom

#hyperbolic 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

JY and ZZ have a number of aspects that indicate a mental tie that can be termed "psychic." The "I can read your mind with a look" phenomenon. They also intellectually stimulate each other. (I would love to use a word other than 'stimulate' because I know where many of your minds just went. Calm down. Focus.) They enjoy 'mind games,' with each other, and together towards other people. Speaking in code, dropping hints, giving the fans 'candies.' Even if they don't consciously think about doing these sort of things, it is just how they express themselves, especially JY, who wears his heart on his sleeve, but has trouble expressing himself.

auntie, it's not helping that you repeat the word stimulate, and ask us not to think in that direction haha, and it's also not helping reading the word stimulate after reading the ++18 part of @guhai's fanfic. 

Stimulate

stimulate

stimulate

stimulate.

@ximichem no need spoiler, I can recognize that back even with my eyes closed. Okay, I can't. I wonder how JY's smells is. We heard a lot about ZZ's peachy citrusy smell? How bout JY? Just pure masculinity oozing from his sexy body? 

He hates body odor and mouth odor so I am sure he smells great too. 

Sniff Sniff

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Scandani said:

auntie, it's not helping that you repeat the word stimulate, and ask us not to think in that direction haha, and it's also not helping reading the word stimulate after reading the ++18 part of @guhai's fanfic. 

Stimulate

stimulate

stimulate

stimulate.

Then I probably shouldn't tell you that some of the best 'physical stimulation' is a direct result of being 'mentally/emotionally' stimulated....:w00t::P

(yes, I'm feeling a bit 'evil' today)

• Like 11

On April 23, 2016 at 5:05 AM, Scandani said:

@ximichem no need spoiler, I can recognize that back even with my eyes closed. Okay, I can't. I wonder how JY's smells is. We heard a lot about ZZ's peachy citrusy smell? How bout JY? Just pure masculinity oozing from his sexy body? 

He hates body odor and mouth odor so I am sure he smells great too. 

Sniff Sniff

'SNIFF SNIFF'...! I am so done with you oh my god KFGOklM.gif

For you:

3eBbeML.jpg

fanfiction removed

Pic: Credit on picture and @ximichem.

• Like 23