1 hour ago, Soohee ssi said:

Oh that explain why he didn't going back as much to his parent home since he was brought up by his grandparents. This hit me the most. I do feel a lot of cold image toward Jingyu(sometimes get frustrated alone lol) maybe because of his personality compare to ZZ. But seeing this make my heart break like how you not love this boy? He's such a warm person to be friends with

Finally, I got the answer. I always have a feeling JY is not on very good terms with his parents. He is the second one giving me that feeling. Just like you said how can I not love this boy after seeing through his heart :wub:? He is just a typical introvert that when you look into him you will see a warm heart protected by a cold armor.

• Like 10

I love hearing all this about JY being such a warm hearted fellow, it's a beautiful thing. He does like to act cool, but he's obviously just a big, mushy softie, isn't he? I went back and read this description of the Shanghai fan meet video. And this has probably been discussed a lot before my time here, but it's so sweet, I think it bears repeating. 

At the very end of the video, all four boys are singing (out of tune...) together and towards the end of the song, JY gets all teary-eyed, and tries to hide it by turning away and drying his tears. Until ZZ comes to comfort him. Aww!

All illustrated in these gifs I made:

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I've asked before but I still want to know why they were all so teary at this event? Did they already know about the ban? This was Feb 20 right? So before the public ban. Or was the the filming of this series so important to all of them that they're just nostalgic about it being over?

This is such a great example of how the two differ in handling strong emotions: JY can't hide it, ZZ smiles. 

Anyway, softie!Johnny is beautiful. :) 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

I love hearing all this about JY being such a warm hearted fellow, it's a beautiful thing. He does like to act cool, but he's obviously just a big, mushy softie, isn't he? I went back and read this description of the Shanghai fan meet video. And this has probably been discussed a lot before my time here, but it's so sweet, I think it bears repeating. 

At the very end of the video, all four boys are singing (out of tune...) together and towards the end of the song, JY gets all teary-eyed, and tries to hide it by turning away and drying his tears. Until ZZ comes to comfort him. Aww!

All illustrated in these gifs I made:

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I've asked before but I still want to know why they were all so teary at this event? Did they already know about the ban? This was Feb 20 right? So before the public ban. Or was the the filming of this series so important to all of them that they're just nostalgic about it being over?

This is such a great example of how the two differ in handling strong emotions: JY can't hide it, ZZ smiles. 

Anyway, softie!Johnny is beautiful. :) 

Ugh I love them so much! A lot of people seem to think that Johnny has a cold personality but I never thought he did. He's really manly and rough on the edges, but I always saw him as very sensitive and receptive to ZhouZhou's feelings. He also always expresses his feelings too! And is a really honest person. I feel like ZZ tends more to keep his feelings to himself, but is actually really transparent and obvious by his facial expressions and his actions. They express their love for each other in different ways and that's why their relationship is so beautiful! 

Another reason why they have such explosive chemistry is because it's mutual, and goes both ways. I think that's why their friendship (and possibly romance HEHE) is so nice to watch and follow. And it really transfers well to the acting in the drama. I just want to say thank you to the casting director for choosing such a good match! It really is one in a million~

• Like 14

Johnny Exclusive Interview for Vivo, preview: http://www.weibo.com/p/230444496c0898bff35328c9e0b79e8d60baea It will be out this Thursday. :)

Here a video/fancam with the cut scene from the SuperShow:

@charlie10 They were teary at the end simply because they got emotional. :,)

Thanks @xix19xix for translating that long post of that Johnny's fan; it was a heartwarming and pleasant reading. :) I love Johnny more and more. :) <3

Thanks @gashupingo for the video translation about the sunglasses matter. XD

Thanks @ryokise for translating ZhouZhou's old post. :)

@liesl You're a great YuZhou Detective! :D Good job with all these post! <3

I read often many ask 'Are you from...' so I just want to ask if there are fans from Europe here. :D 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, shuwei said:

yeah, that's the way to be...i mean even fictional ships get a beating when authors come out and clarify stuff. i get it must be kinda painful to see your diagrams and wall of texts disproved in seconds, but jy and wz are actual people who says and does real things. its bound to happen lol. gotta have thicker skin when real people shipping is involved...

THIS, luckily after going through past incidents, I've become thick skinned myself. And even made a decision to always trust JY's good intention (and also ZZ too but JY has the most fans become anti-fans recently) in spite of everything. I'm always delulu but we really need to cast away those small things. We treat it as candy if there is any. If it is disapproved, we find other candies. It's not like our ship is broken anyways. They look so happy during and after HC.

Delulu: Why does ZZ need to give JY presents if ZZ IS the present? :phew: They finally met after so many days.

• Like 15

I'm finally back with good internet.

WOW................. These posts - (how to describe).... a cyclone passed through here :w00t:!

We are almost 400 pages strong! We have upgraded analysis to astrology and numerology, as well as deductive reasoning. After combing through all of these pages I find it impossible to quote everyone I wanted to quote. JY and ZZ has got the thread population on steroids! 

To all who provided the picture coverage for Happy Camp :) Major Thanks! The artwork - geeez when I observe the people on this thread... we have a very talented bunch! It makes me smile how a 15 episode series, that innocently started out with no expectation of becoming pivotal to confronting cultural reforms of expression of intimacy and love, has brought such a diverse group of people to one thread. I am sure that for many who casually came on here just for the daily Addicted Digest have found themselves connected to this thread in a deeper way than expected. We have a beautiful ecosystem here :rolleyes:. The translators - a big shout out to you all!

My YuZhouYu Shippers!!! Conspiracy or Not the ship sails :D and it is sailing steadily!!! We are most certain not completely hallucinating ;)! I do believe that if these two reunite for S2 the episodes to come will be breath taking! As small as we may think we are behind our phones, computers and tablets, we do have great influence on the atmosphere created for these two to flourish both professionally and otherwise. So take heart everyone (let's not be fickle), be positive, and have FAITH :)! We want to keep them both as comfortable as possible with each other. They can never forget that it is this fan-base that has propelled them forward  and will continue to support and watch proudly as parents watch their children achieve greater strides in life :wub:!

I suspect another twister to pull through here in a couple weeks :w00t:!!! Love y'all!

Peace!!!

:heart:

• Like 22

5 hours ago, xix19xix said:

When I was half done, I suddenly felt like going out for a walk. Just when I left my room, I saw JY's agent Liu Zheng chatting with a few fans. I joined in and after this chat, I really felt that I need to be his fan forever. 

Liu Zheng said that JY hoped there were no bodyguards for this trip to Changsha, so that fans could get as close to him as possible. He knew that it was not easy for his fans to rush all the way here. JY even asked him if he could control the scalpers. He felt for his fans. He knew many of them were not able to get into the studio and felt helpless and sad. When he saw so many fans waiting for him at night, it gave him encouragement. He was so happy that he jumped around like a little kid. Liu Zheng also shared that JY had endured hardship when he was younger and deserved our love. He once asked JY what is the thing that he wants to do the most now. JY replied that he was brought up by his grandparents. "I want them to have a better life". We shed tears as Liu Zheng said this. I felt that this trip was worth it.

It rained heavily in the morning. JY had to catch a plane to Shanghai. We waited for him at the lobby. We realised that this time he did not covered his face with sunglasses, mask or hat. He did not even have an umbrella. I knew this was intentional. Many fans did not get to see him during the recording yesterday. Hence, he did not hide his face so that all of us could see him clearly. And that was how he looked the rest of the journey. At that moment, I wanted to say to him: "JY, I will be your fan forever."

HOLD! HOLD! HOLD!  Liu Zheng is JY's broker?  I know none of this was announced, but we speculated that he changed broker from Xiaolong to someone else, so we assumed it was Vivi since we started seeing her around Johnny.  The thing I don't get is...why does Liu Zheng's weibo said that he is Han Geng's performance agent?  I guess the earliest I've seen Liu Zheng around JY was the filming of Super Premier (the guy who pat him on the back after he said his goodbyes to the fans ).  

Let's do a little bit of a background check on Hang Geng, maybe this can give us a little insight on the direction JY wants to take his career.  Hang Geng was a former Super Junior member (yes, a Korean group), however, in 2009 he filed a lawsuit to terminate his contract from SM Entertainment (big Korean Entertainment company).  Hang Geng was in the last season of The Amazing Race, perhaps this is how JY got his contract onto the show (via this connection).  Hang Geng's actual broker is Sun Le but based on Liu Zheng's pictures on his weibo, they all know each other.  Hang Geng has experienced the worst situations signing under a big entertainment company, hence the two years lawsuit, it wasn't until 2011 that he got his contract terminated.  Perhaps by using an agent who is familiar with Hang Geng's situation, JY is making a stance that he wants to follow his own path by NOT SIGNING any contracts with any big entertainment company.  I'm admiring the path he is taking, it is huge stance for someone who is basically an unknown factor thrown into the entertainment world.  Even more, he wants creative freedom and is willing to pursue it.  I'm admiring this boy more and more everyday.   

Below is Liu Zheng's weibo, I actually followed him days ago but I didn't realize he was actually JY's broker.  So Vivi does the PR work while Liu Zheng is the actual broker....  

http://weibo.com/p/1005051871680787

• Like 18

Oh man i always love checking the thread because i know i will find smth to ease my heart.  Reading about johnny just proves more he is a very good and kind person that's like a pineapple hard from outside but actually soft and sweet from inside.  And i have faith in him and that he won’t change or turn his back to addicted or the crew or his fans.  His relationship with zhouzhou is just another side of his personality and i find him cherishing that relationship being just friendship or romance like we hope.  I will look out for more and better from him in his future projects and i will wait for season 2 and even if it doesn't happen i know it won't be because of Johnny it will be smth bigger than them to fight. 

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Below is Liu Zheng's weibo, I actually followed him days ago but I didn't realize he was actually JY's broker.  So Vivi does the PR work while Liu Zheng is the actual broker....  

http://weibo.com/p/1005051871680787

So, Liu Zheng is the guy posing in the pic with the boy? JY-Liu Zheng-Vivi-the boy?

I saw him near JY recently and somehow I thought he was Vivi's husband :vicx:

Who is the boy in these pic, if I may ask, and why were the three of them having photos with him?

All in all, if Liu Zheng has such experience, I am happy JY has LZ and Vivi beside him. He looks so happy lately and the way he joked around with fans about ZZ and the sunglasses mystery with Vivi shared the same table left me with strong impression that JY's new team is not avoiding ZZ at all cost.

Also, if JY is in good hands, how about ZZ? Is he in good hands too? I am anxiously waiting for his new album, MV, promotions etc.

I hope you do not mind answering these, @tea4two ^_^ 

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Finally, I got the answer. I always have a feeling JY is not on very good terms with his parents. He is the second one giving me that feeling. Just like you said how can I not love this boy after seeing through his heart :wub:? He is just a typical introvert that when you look into him you will see a warm heart protected by a cold armor.

Yeah in the Net Ease interview when he said he only went to see his parents like only a couple of times in a year, I already got a vibe that he's not very close to his parents. 

Why can't all the introverts be loved like this?! We are always told that we are unfriendly, hard to be approached but we are actually not. We're just awkward around strangers!! I hope more people will understand that introverts deep down are actually a nice and warm person just like Johnny:wub:

On 3/29/2016 at 6:20 AM, liesl said:

Look at them... They look so perfect together. :heart:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

(I know the mods will edit out the pics, but maybe they won't catch on for a day or 2. Mianhae)

I know the angles at which the pictures were taken plays some tricks on the eye. keep reminding myself of that. BUT...it almost seems like ZZ is ever so slightly leaning towards JY. (I just keep hearing "magnetic energy, magnetic pull" in my head.)

• Like 8

HC and sundry IG spam time 

JY and ZZ Matrix-style, less sunglasses

Spoiler

Spoiler

The (in)famous buldge:w00t: It is always noticeable when JY's wearing blue!

Spoiler

ZZ when he was way younger (as much as it sounds funny), way before the eyelid nip (unconfirmed and undated)

Spoiler

• Like 19

I am new here, and I want to salute you all, who made this trend such a wonder  !

I want to address here especially to those who have access to Chai Jidan's novel. I think we could examine some details which can be seen in the filming, and try to check if it is an improvisation (invention, suggestion, and from whom ?), or if it just fits with the novel.
- For example, some of you noticed that the kiss in the car was not in the novel, and that it probably came to the light for us by a miraculous suggestion from the actors themselves.
- others focused of supposed errors, like the stains and many others. But I just want to plaid here for the right a filming has to not be that linear, but to be elliptic. For example at the high-class restaurant, we can notice many strange differences in the level of the wine inside the bottle. But what if there may have been two or three successive bottles ? And why not accept an ellipse here ? And for the desert spoon, I just suggest the use of them for extracting some pulp from the lemon spices.
I most appreciate all contributions for examining little details.

- Now comes my point. I have noticed the presence of a Go board (with the regular 19x19 grid). And it is noticeable only apart from when the couple sleeps and lives at Lou Yin’s place. See ep.15 at 14.11. We can even notice the two boxes of stones.
And then in ep.15 at 15.16, when Luoyin opens a drawer, we see 19 or 20 black stones. Probably Lou Yin’s ”handicap” when playing with Haï. (Of course, Luoyin is leading, in this game as in every field related to intellect).
Does the novel mention our two lovers playing Go ? And with this handicap ?
About handicap, in ep.4, so, before Hai any staying at Yin’s home, a very short snapshot at 6.56 shows the drawer containing may be less than 8 black stones. Does that relate to Yin playing with Meng  for example. Again, what does the novel say about the boys playing Go ?
Beyond pleasure to know more about the story, this question leads to the particularly exquisite care for details from the filming crew. As for the immensely talented direction.
I consider the sequence of "going to the roof" as a pure gem, especially when it is filmed slow-moving at Hai’s feet escalating the steps.
 Actually, who is credited for filming direction ? He must be a great director.

-Then a very serious question. There is definitely a gap in the scenario. At least a gap in the filming scenario. What about the novel ?

Both parents, Bai Luoyins mother (Jiang Yuang), as well as Gu Hai’s father (Gu Weiting), were to know, long before aunt Chou’s restaurant-opening-incident, that their sons were attending the same school, if not even knowing they sat at the same class (the famous 27th). Proves for that are multiple : first, Yin is fetched from the school to meet GW, and when Hai returns to his city’s appartement after Yin’s heavy drinking, his father mention the big fight his son had at school (so father knew well what school it is). Second, and quite similarly, Yin’s mother is always criticizing her son’s school for not beeing « smart enough » (understand type of school for lower class youngsters), and the chauffeur (quite a nice fellow in my opinion) find Hai for her at the said school, so she knew for sure.

Does the "elliptic excuse" can save the face ?
Still, a chef d’oeuvre !

• Like 13

9 hours ago, zhouboy said:

after reading this and recalling everything that happened, I'll like to share my thoughts without a shipper's mind.

based on how JY post comments and stuff on weibo, I think he goes online a lot and reads stuff related to him (ZZ, addicted, etc). and because of that he get knowledge that fans are speculating about the glasses so he teased about it.

regarding his bubbly child-like mood after HC shoot and related to the quoted post by xix19xix, I think JY has read that fans are worried about his mood and his disposition lately that's why when he arrived at the hotel he went all jolly and bubbly for his fans. for them to stop worrying and think negative thoughts. this dude really cares about others. I salute that! rawr!

**did I just restate what's written on that Taiwan Facebook page? LOL**

They were touched but no one had yet provided an analysis as deep as yours, @zhouboy :)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

(I just moved sohocomo's excellent articles to wattpad ^_^)

@gayyoxx (Try to imagine all of this being said in a US Southern accent, dripping with honey & molasses, which is what I actually sound like when I get a bit 'emotional.')

Honey, dahlin', sweetie - I'm honored. Truly. And very, very touched. I thank you, and every one else here, who has listened to (read) the ramblings from this crazy 'auntie.' I am so glad I found this thread, and so many wonderful people to share my "Addiction" with. (Especially since no one I live around would even think of watching the show, much less want to talk about it.) :wub::wub::wub:

I'm going to take a little inspiration from ZZ in the latest chapter of Colours of Life and be a little selfish (but very understanding when I don't get my way :)). I love the story more than I can say. The last few chapter have been so beautifully emotional.

I ask that you re-read the following:

ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars - ZZ Venus sextile JY Mars - ZZ Moon trine JY Uranus - JY Venus conjoin ZZ Uranus/ZZ Venus trine JY Uranus - ZZ Jupiter conjoin JY Pluto

Now...go write an inspired chapter!!!!   :w00t::phew:

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 9

21 hours ago, liesl said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

(I'm reposting this pic from @charlie10 since quoting them would make the mods angry. I wonder if doing this also make the mods angry.... :huh:)

Aaw... Zhouzhou didn't use his other hand to attack JY since he knows that JY hurt his other hand. Naaaw...... :wub: They're both so warm and kindhearted that I'm melting every times I've read things about them.

EDIT : @sohocomo I suddenly remember what you wrote before about 26.

"This number vibrates, in a strange way, to a unique kind of power, based on compassion and unselfishness, with the ability to help others, but not always the self."

It's so them, right?

YES!!! There is no such thing as a coincidence! 

I truly believe this. Everything that happens to us, every person that we meet, is for a reason. And when we meet someone we are drawn to for inexplicable reasons, there is a purpose behind it. 

JY & ZZ, these two... oh these two...I could go on and on and on and on. (I already have, a number of times, haven't I? Oops :sweatingbullets:) The connection these two share goes beyond any 'liking' or 'loving', beyond any friendship or romance. They will always be a part of each other's lives, one way or another, one relationship or another. They can't help it. They really don't have any choice, or voice, in the matter

• Like 21

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

In 2014, Enlight was the third largest film distributor in China, a list of film they co-produced is on their wiki page (ZZ's next project, possibly Shaolin Temple remake?).  The merge is a good thing as it allows CJD and her team access to a variety of sources and connections that they wouldn't have before.  Let just say that signing under a company will be a lot less complicated than being a free agent, since freedom does come with a price.  

Actually, I do have news on ZZ's next project.  I believe it's a cooperation with Alec Su.  See article here.  Given that CJD has posted this article on her weibo with ZZ's name and ZZ has followed Alec on weibo....my guesstimate has jumped to 90%.  

• Like 9