Hi guys... newbie here :blush:

been a lurker for quite sometimes, finally decided to make a account because I wanna to thank you all in this forum, you guys awesome!

I'm in heroin withdrawal and I treat this forum as support group, though I knew it's wrong but who care?!

So keep the spoilers, gossips, news, even conspiracy theory coming in because I need it like an air!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Thanks for replying to my curiosity ^^ I should have known.... LOL. And I forgot to mention this (and I also forgot to reply to others who quoted me T_T), you make my train ride enjoyable!! So pls keep on the details especially the details under the bright red disclaimer!!! :w00t:

My friend told me about the post wedding stuff but she won't divulge more about it because it's very dirty, even dirtier than any smuts in the novel, that it's hard for her to summarise it. She just told me that after the wedding the two of them played "games" with their friends. She said it's some kind of Chinese tradition to play games before heading to "bed". I think I remembered Luoyin's dad playing game with Auntie Zhou during their marriage ceremony. So she said it's a dirty game where the couple has to imitate sex position in front of their friends lol. I don't know how this can be dirty but she said it's very dirty and doesn't want to discuss this further with me :sweatingbullets:

NOW I AM REALLY, REALLY CURIOUS!!!

ONEGAISHIMASU we so need the translation:D

• Like 3

@tea4two What is it that Zhouzhou doing at Shanghai?

I also heard that both Johnny and Timmy are  invited to attend some Franco-Sino cultural event at March 4th. I guess that is not true?

Darn it! At least let them be in the same city, for Heavens' sake! I cant write their reunion part if they keep on travelling separately like this XD

@alvinboi Yes, I was (am) afraid that the Chinese govt will do something against the actors and CJD if they continue filming season 2. I don't know, their situation is rather complex, being very popular etc, that the govt might doing something harsher than normal just "to drill their point" to the public. Hoping for the best, though!

• Like 4

Chapter 4 Johnny/Zhouzhou fanfic is out!

When Jealousy Burns Amber

https://www.wattpad.com/227112396-the-colors-of-life-when-jealousy-burns-amber

I asked him to take a good care of himself and he did. He looked splendid now, back to his handsome and charming self. He still looked a little bit too thin but not as alarming as the last few days. The most important is, he looked fresh and no longer stressed out. His smile was radiant as always.

But instead of being happy, why did I want to punch his smiling face hard? 

Oooh... Someone is being upset looking at certain photo shot! :phew: Looking forward for your comments!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, chi6 said:

@alvinboi.  Hi I'm a lurker (shhh please I don't want people to know me) any ways I was wondering if you have any info regarding the DVD sales of season 1? I'm only half Chinese and my mandarin is a joke . I can't go to my dad  coz well he's Chinese and might send me to psychiatric ward if finds out about addicted heroin. I have been reading a lot 'cough' lurking 'cough'. I would really appreciate if you can keep me update. Thank you 

Whisper:  going back to lurking mode now :vicx::vicx: bye 

I'm interested to know too. Anyone has an update on the DVD sales for season 1?

2 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

Hey Girl!

Bigger rockets, eh?!

prepare for "BIGGER" than the rocket you are used to!

KA - ME - HA- ME WAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely you did not survive that! Human!

LOL!!! You have served us well, Goku. Thank you very much. -with much respect, alvinboi xD

Edit: Let's keep voting for JY & WZ! ^^

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/sl5ZEbV.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

This comment was in Timmy's status about the song

My opinion: friendship is still there, phewwwwww, and it kills all rumors of their frustrations to each other lolll

I am lost. This is what happens when one sleeps. What rumours? What frustrations? What troubles are we talking about??

• Like 3

@ifaic6: That's. Just. Perfect!!!

look at 00:50! Johnny was looking at Zhouzhou and suddenly, he could not stop smiling! That is sooo subconscious, LOL! 

What was at your mind, Johnny!? What were you thinking!? Did you think on how Zhouzhou sang the song for you?

#YuZhouConspiracy :P 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

@tea4two What is it that Zhouzhou doing at Shanghai?

I also heard that both Johnny and Timmy are  invited to attend some Franco-Sino cultural event at March 4th. I guess that is not true?

Darn it! At least let them be in the same city, for Heavens' sake! I cant write their reunion part if they keep on travelling separately like this XD

@alvinboi Yes, I was (am) afraid that the Chinese govt will do something against the actors and CJD if they continue filming season 2. I don't know, their situation is rather complex, being very popular etc, that the govt might doing something harsher than normal just "to drill their point" to the public. Hoping for the best, though!

I'm not sure what exactly Timmy is doing in Shanghai but according to a post today by a fashion blogger, they will still attend the event?  

figaro.png

I haven't seen Johnny leaving Shanghai yet (as I'm sure they're be plenty of pictures) so I'm thinking maybe they have some event to attend today in Shanghai before going back to Beijing for the event tomorrow?  I wish my Chinese was better.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

86632d42jw1f1j15rnf5hg209a0504qr.gif

I feel this outfit shows just how good an actor Timmy is, because I don't care how hot he is no one looks good in that outfit, blue animal print shirt with blue suspenders (makes me think of a 5 year old school boy), but he looks completely comfortable in it. Please tell me that someone else picked that outfit, not him. The white shirt look is great though, I'd love to see more (or less...) of that white shirt.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I'm not sure what exactly Timmy is doing in Shanghai but according to a post today by a fashion blogger, they will still attend the event?  

I haven't seen Johnny leaving Shanghai yet (as I'm sure they're be plenty of pictures) so I'm thinking maybe they have some event to attend today in Shanghai before going back to Beijing for the event tomorrow?  I wish my Chinese was better.

They will spend the day together at Shanghai, then go back to Beijing and stay together!!! #YuZhouConspiracy

Thanks, I got enough materials for few more chapters XD Keep us informed, please!

• Like 2

If i had chance to date i  will choose timmy...No mater how much i like their couple i still want more of timmy...I like jonny but i love timmy more...I dont want to be jealous of jonny for being more popular than timmy but im biased in this issue..i want timmy to be more popular...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, megkf said:
On 1 March 2016 at 0:11 PM, megkf said:

I somehow messed up my reply box and it's making me type inside my quote box... Weird.

Someone had posted recommending an English speaking BL called Capital Games. I watched the trailer and it didn't appeal to me but I thought I'd recommend an English speaking BL I like. There are also some good shows with gay story lines in English, Glee comes right to mind. The best American BL movie ever in my opinion is Shelter:

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes referred to as Brokeback Mountain for surfers instead of cowboys. :sweatingbullets: The main character is a struggling artist, he's pretty much given up on his dreams to support his family, then his best friend's older brother comes back home. Here's the trailer:

I agree with this. This is the best american BL movie ive watched so far. Far more realistic and the acting was superb. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

How to camouflage loll

Oh dear... I pity him so much... He must be feeling really uncomfortable. Poor Zhou.

That's the downside for becoming famous. I can understand why Johnny doesn't want to further his fame by joining in a big company.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, liesl said:

Oh dear... I pity him so much... He must be feeling really uncomfortable. Poor Zhou.

That's the downside for becoming famous. I can understand why Johnny doesn't want to further his fame by joining in a big company.

I beg to differ. I think Timmy wants this (and yes, I am a Timmy fan). Look at his projects before becoming this famous... See what he got himself to be involved in - that dance competition, eyelid surgery, picking up guitar, writing songs etc...

This is the stage that he wants to be on, since years ago.

• Like 6