3 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

Well, in the story they are also straight. But then they became "gay" only for each other. This could happen in real life. Like, three of my exes, happily married now with kids and i was their first and last and never "looked" or "hooked" with another guy (according to them since we still talk and are good friends - and i believe them.) :):):)   It just so happen that neither of the three ended up with me. :( but its still good. We should be happy for other people who are happy. And we should be happy for Timmy and Johnny regarding whatever decisions or steps they take in their career and in their real/personal life. :)  

Actually after watching the series I'm conviced that there were no straight guy hahahaha!

• Like 2

Episode 15 has so many sweet moments, like when BLY made a scarf for GH, when GH & BLY exchanged gloves, and when GH couldn't bear to scold BLY. And damn, the bed, people & music were all there but the bed scene was cut. Sigh. What Shi Hui said over the phone pisses me off. She said she had never thought of getting back together with BLY, but in the end she flew back to look for him (and later on carried out her scheme). Gosh. Aaaww... GH gave BLY an awful lot of things just to make BLY forget about one watch... And the car scene was... hot... I mean they were sweating right? xD Hmmm... GH used very strong words though... He was very fierce with his warning at BLY. >_<

Also, can we take a moment to look at how big this sofa is? It must be about 3m by 1.6m right??? Gosh. xD

6rRyo5l.jpg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Ron Li said:

full song of addiction series!

waiting for this for sooo long

thank you for posting this original song. watching the clips while the music is played, helped me to understand the lyrics. To be honest, even in my daily routine like playing sports (basketball and volleyball) and even in my working place... these two (GH & BYL) and this song are haunting me. so sad.... :)  

• Like 4

Eh, looking at the series and looking back at Johnny now, I could not help but thinking that Johnny in the series are more... fresh? His body was buffer, he smiled more, his eyes sparkled with mischief. Maybe that's because he acted like Gu Hai but still, I like Johnny in the series more.

Zhouzhou, on the other hand, I don't see much differences between in the series and now, other than he was more reserved in the series because of BLY's character.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Eh, looking at the series and looking back at Johnny now, I could not help but thinking that Johnny in the series are more... fresh? His body was buffer, he smiled more, his eyes sparkled with mischief. Maybe that's because he acted like Gu Hai but still, I like Johnny in the series more.

Zhouzhou, on the other hand, I don't see much differences between in the series and now, other than he was more reserved in the series because of BLY's character.

He had to workout a lot than before to fit the character after having a role.

But in my opinion, as Asian, and model world, that fashion models need slim and fitness than buff and muscular bodies. And when you don't work out for long time, your muscles get smaller and smaller and not harder * but it still relies on what exercise you work cauz some exercises may get you harder but not bigger muscles* 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

I already rewatch Season 1, 3 times.. and now I am watching episode 3 for the 4th times.. I still wonder what made GH fall in love with BLY at the 1st sight. He starts caring about BLY when he knew BLY wearing wet underwear.. .

Is it because BLY dare to scold him because of GH handwriting?

or BLY managed to make GH apologized 1st bcos of he tore BLY exercise book?

or GH likes BLY handwriting? 

or GH feels that BLY same like him, no mother?

I still keep thinking about it while watching. The way GH stare at BLY from the 1st day likes BLY is a delicious and precious food ever on earth. What actually trigger GH to approach BLY? Mysterious, Aggressive and Stupid Lover Gu Hai.. Egoism, Stubborn and Brilliant Lover Bai Lou Yin.. What a unique combination.. 

I think that GH started developing feelings for BLY when the girl told him about BLY not having a mother. The only reason I said this is because, GH is kinda in the same situation so he might have sympathized with BLY and then they interacted more and more and tada. However this is only my speculation from watching the series. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, t00addicted said:

ugh, girl, don't....

12321578_582112675286821_792891949328197

this couple looks much better! right, guys? XD

12524277_581868248644597_917887451466200

OMO SO CUTE XD WHO THE HELL IS THAT GIRL ?!Lol XD Why Johnny why do you have many girls ?

3 hours ago, samscheetah said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I even couldn't handle thattt

vlcsnap_2016_02_29_20h03m43s704.jpg

Then O -- O ? Did he drag him into the shower ? Why am I imagining such thing *nose bleeds*

• Like 1

(Credit: 上癮 網絡劇 Addicted Webseries Heroin)

ZhouYu YOHO Photoshoot: 1:26 to 1:55 (X = Interviewer, JY = JingYu, WZ = WeiZhou)
X: Both of you have a good build. So, which of your muscles do you guys want others to touch the most?
JY: Every muscle group.
WZ: Who wants to touch? Touching muscles?
X: Yea, which of your muscles do you guys want others to touch the most? Which part are you most proud of?
WZ: Nanana... Abs. (Na = 'Which' in this context)

After that, there are just some quick cuts.

Omg... The interviewer's question was so direct that WeiZhou can't think of an answer on the spot. xD

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Fizzy Dizzy said:

I already rewatch Season 1, 3 times.. and now I am watching episode 3 for the 4th times.. I still wonder what made GH fall in love with BLY at the 1st sight. He starts caring about BLY when he knew BLY wearing wet underwear.. .

Is it because BLY dare to scold him because of GH handwriting?

or BLY managed to make GH apologized 1st bcos of he tore BLY exercise book?

or GH likes BLY handwriting? 

or GH feels that BLY same like him, no mother?

I still keep thinking about it while watching. The way GH stare at BLY from the 1st day likes BLY is a delicious and precious food ever on earth. What actually trigger GH to approach BLY? Mysterious, Aggressive and Stupid Lover Gu Hai.. Egoism, Stubborn and Brilliant Lover Bai Lou Yin.. What a unique combination.. 

I'm looking for the answer too, on how Hai quickly fell in love with Yin. Because in the first place he is straight. Argh! Can someone who had read the book tells us the accurate and the real story?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, morningstar84 said:

i think they rip from Blake' Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4L8Imgd9S54istHvLFpTFw/videos

ep 12 even have the watermark there:sweatingbullets:.

If they really rip from that channel, then they will not be be getting ep 13 and ep 15. Blake had only did for ep 14, and will not do ep 13 and ep 15.

Another youtube channel that i think have good translation but so far only up to ep8: Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFQ3UormirqaLoQrvFzsvw/feed

I do not yet watch till episode 12 in that website. Maybe later.. Perhaps I suggest later.. and inform them that they need to credit Blake if they seriously took from him.. to be right fair hu huhu huhu

• Like 1

5 hours ago, C IS said:

darn, guys please vote more .. JY is now #2 and WZ is now at #4 .. they separated from each other .. please keep them close and at #1 and #2 .. please ..

rewatching all the Episodes again .. missed them so much already ..

@C ISi keep voting like crazy. anywhere, anytime, using my laptop, my pc, my phones, my mom's phone, my sister's phone, my brother's phone, my cousin's phone, my friends's phones, whatever gadget i can find. but it seems the ranks are fluctuating too fast, other artist's fans are work hard too :(

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@C ISi keep voting like crazy. anywhere, anytime, using my laptop, my pc, my phones, my mom's phone, my sister's phone, my brother's phone, my cousin's phone, my friends's phones, whatever gadget i can find. but it seems the ranks are fluctuating too fast, other artist's fans are work hard too :(

@mchansk07 ahaha nice one .. me too, ive been asking my friends to vote too .. ahaha

• Like 3