This series is getting me mad! It's amazing and I love the chemistry between the actors, both are just great. I just understand little to none chinese but gosh! Episode 7 (thanks for the link, I watched it on facebook since youku is no longer working) is like BAM! Now let's start with everything!

Ok so I'm totally new in this :sweatingbullets:. Just got to know the series in episode three i guess. 

Anyway, thank you guys!! I hope I can contribute something in the future :lol:

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi thanks for translating #haiyin part!!! I'm gonna write more about it later when I get back home. Now off to work haha. 

Episode 8 is out by the way. On the official website!!! What is this craziness?!!! They don't even follow the air time anymore?! Hahahaha. 

I think this series/novel is such a hit because I read that they were so many obstacles that they had to go through before finally getting married. Yes. They will get married in the end!!! My puppies will get married!!! My feelssssss!!!

If you read Lovelythings' rant on episode 7, she replied to my comment and gave a short explanation on what happened before Guhai started sleeping over at Luoyin's and it's so sweet and now I'm mad that they cut the scene -.- It's a pivotal scene that shows that Luoyin also has started to care about Guhai and it's not just one sided anymore. 

*on the train to work haha*

Episodes 7 and 8 are leaked on unofficial sources. I know we are all eager to watch the series. But, please remember to hit the videos at the official channels afterwards. The best way to support them is give the official channels viewership.

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

The first 2 channels are easy to navigate. Note that the last 3 channels have their videos listed in reversed order. Also, this list is not the full list as I can't seem to find some such as A站.

So, please show them support! :):):)

• Like 6

I'm rewatching the #HaiLuoYin parts of Episode 7 on QQ.

Note: Gu is Hai's family name. So technically, we can call GuHai as just Hai.

Spoiler

Hai & Luoyin get even closer in this episode.

Before this, Hai found out where Luoyin stay, moved over to somewhere near Luoyin's place, fetched Luoyin to school on his bike, had breakfast with Luoyin and got to know Luoyin's diet. And Hai's efforts paid off. Luoyin started to hang out with him as a buddy and began to regard him as a brother. 

Now, Hai crashes Luoyin's place regularly. Hai has dinner, studies, and even stays over at Luoyin's place. It's particularly thoughtful of Hai to get the mooncake that Luoyin likes. Since mooncake has a symbolic meaning of reunion and togetherness, Hai sharing one mooncake with Luoyin and Luoyin accepting his offer can also be seen as a sign of a tighter bond.

Also, when Hai found out that Luoyin knew that he's from a rich family, Hai didn't first try to deny or find ways to cover it up. Perhaps he was too shock to react. But, really, there's no need to. At this stage, he and Luoyin are comfortable as buddy. When Hai asked Luoyin if he is mad at him, Luoyin didn't give a playful counter. Luoyin gave an honest reply about his gentle personality.

They've really come a long way from strangers who can't see eye-to-eye with one another. I'm excited to see what happens next. More sweet moments perhaps. Some misunderstanding perhaps....

• Like 4

7 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi thanks for translating #haiyin part!!! I'm gonna write more about it later when I get back home. Now off to work haha. 

Episode 8 is out by the way. On the official website!!! What is this craziness?!!! They don't even follow the air time anymore?! Hahahaha. 

No problem. :) I've watched Episode 8 from an unofficial source. It's so funny!!! xD

Spoiler

LOL. Hai sneaked into Luoyin's shower. I wish they can both shower together someday. #prayhard

Hai & Luoyin's chat under the stars gives a bittersweet feeling.

It's back to this again. Hai is so persistent. Gosh. Is he a 15-year-old kid?! (What's their age in the story?) Hahaha. Seeing Hai not getting what he want is kinda satisfying. #lol #PoorHai

LOL. Hai said he is not better than a dog. xD

@JTanis Omg Thai subs are out so fast. Are you fluent in Thai? Wow. I want to learn Thai actually.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

@JTanis Omg Thai subs are out so fast. Are you fluent in Thai? Wow. I want to learn Thai actually.

>>Yes, I'm Thai!

Someone did screenshot and translated their conversatios into Thai. I'm gonna translate them for you.

Spoiler

The scene they were on the rooftop(?) watching stars

LY : You can stay in my house. Although my house is not big, but everybody willingly look after you. Since you're here, my dad tries harder on cooking. I can say that he likes you so much.

GH : What about you?

LY : guess it

GH : I think you like and cherish me too.*put his arm around LY shoulder*

Bai Luoyin, tell me how did I come to like you this much (/me XDDDDDDDDDDD)

LY : What did you just say? (/me how come he didn't hear it! he was so close to GH )

GH : Nothing

And the scene GH trying to wake LY up is the dirty talk about masturbation that Lin fengsong and Chen Wen did in BTS (you might have seen it)

Spoiler

GH : I've been here for more than 10 days. How come I've never seen you masturbating?

LY : Should I let you see me doing?

GH : When did you do it? I was with you 24/7 but I didn't see you do anything.

LY : Is it the time to talk about thing like this?

GH : Shouldn't we talk about thing like this at night?

LY : if you wake me up again, I'll cut your d*ck (/me O_o!!   >,,<)

GH : We both are men. Touching each other won't do any harm. So, you're a virgin?

LY : ask that to yourself

GH : I'm as same as you. Do you want to tell me about your first time? and I'll tell you about my first time too.

LY : I don't wanna know your first time.

GH : It's so sensual. Why don't you wanna know it?

(I think LY got off the bed after that)

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Gilda Chan said:

Can't wait for ep.9!! :wub:

Same! Was actually expecting them to kiss in EP8....didnt happen and it broke my heart .-.

I wanna download the english subbed episodes. Anyone has a link or do i need to get the ones from youtube?

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

Just finished watching episode 8 in the train on my way back home. Doing my very best not to giggle and squeal so much!!!!!! What an arduous task watching Heroin on public transport!!! Hahaha. 

What did Luoying talk about with Guhai's friends? From the scene, it seems like Luoyin was telling or asking them how Guhai likes to touch him a lot/skinship. Then his friend couldn't believe it and decided to show Luoyin how Guhai doesn't like skinship much. So one of them touched Guhai and he quickly brushed his hand away and felt annoyed by it. I can see that Luoyin felt all strange about the whole thing like "am I the only one whom he's obsessed about having a skinship?!" :P Is this what really happened?

Guhai is so sweet when he brought the puppy for Luoyin. Is there a limit to his love for Luoyin? :wub: