2 hours ago, fingersandpaws said:

CW wished FS happy birthday on his weibo! So sweet~ I think the 2nd last picture is a new one, one that we didn't see before.

Eng Trans: We’ve known each other for more than a year; it’s not short or long. What am I saying? Without you, there’s no me. Whether the road that the two of us had walked was difficult or not, only we ourselves know. Knowing you is my greatest fortune, brother. In the past year, we walked and stumbled together. I have you during the coldest times, I have you during the most glorious times, I have you when I was nothing, you were still at my side when I was about to break down. Blocking the wind and rain on this journey, if you aren’t my big tree then who is? We walked together and grew together, it’s really not easy. Happy birthday, my little princess; happy birthday, my little princess; happy birthday, my cp. I only want you to be alright, really. Happy birthday, I’m here. You’re 20 already; no matter how big a reasonability you have on your shoulders, no matter how tired you may be. Don’t need too much useless words, everyone understands. @林楓松ql

Hide contents

PiDBQGf.jpg

OtzEoj3.jpg

Q4oua6P.jpg

wkyIlUN.jpg

hcmsN9v.jpg

6nezNAa.jpg

if1BGUS.jpg

lKic5z5.jpg

Go little Prince Dashu and little kitty wen2x! don't leave each other and stay strong for both of you! just like JY and ZZ ge! life is unfair but be strong and enduring!  you lose a battle the moment you give up, so don't give up! chase your Sky and we will be with you when the day comes to claim your star! jiaoyu!( is that Chinese for fighting? I just see it in the video subs...hahahahah):wub:

• Like 7

Seriously I will need a supply of tissue boxes in this forum. Dashu, can I borrow some  tissue from you? T.T

Okay, here are my key words from Dashu comments on YuZhou:

Weizhou bro:
- determined
- considerate
- kind
- patient
- pleasant
- respect
- outgoing
- helpful

Jing Yu big brother:
- mature
- inspirational
- sense of humor
- unique fastination
- kind
- helpful
- caring
- attentive

Basically they both are nice person.

Some delulu thoughts:
Dashu said JY been through too many difficulties this year. In people life there are normally 3 main problems: life, career and love. So far his careers and fame are exploding, and I don't see JY been sick or having health problems. So, what Dashu meant must be JY love's life. Which we all already know why.

Basically they both don't deserve this cruel treatment (aka ban).

• Like 10

3 hours ago, fingersandpaws said:

CW wished FS happy birthday on his weibo! So sweet~ I think the 2nd last picture is a new one, one that we didn't see before.

Eng Trans: We’ve known each other for more than a year; it’s not short or long. What am I saying? Without you, there’s no me. Whether the road that the two of us had walked was difficult or not, only we ourselves know. Knowing you is my greatest fortune, brother. In the past year, we walked and stumbled together. I have you during the coldest times, I have you during the most glorious times, I have you when I was nothing, you were still at my side when I was about to break down. Blocking the wind and rain on this journey, if you aren’t my big tree then who is? We walked together and grew together, it’s really not easy. Happy birthday, my little princess; happy birthday, my little princess; happy birthday, my cp. I only want you to be alright, really. Happy birthday, I’m here. You’re 20 already; no matter how big a reasonability you have on your shoulders, no matter how tired you may be. Don’t need too much useless words, everyone understands. @林楓松ql

Reveal hidden contents

PiDBQGf.jpg

OtzEoj3.jpg

Q4oua6P.jpg

wkyIlUN.jpg

hcmsN9v.jpg

6nezNAa.jpg

if1BGUS.jpg

lKic5z5.jpg

Oh dear, this whole FS birthday has been a real tear jerker... so sweet.

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Dashu posted a thank you message for his bday. Fuu translated parts he talked about CJD, ZZ and JY *grab a tissue everyone, wat to do with these boys T.T*

Chai-sensei, Xiaoyu sis, if it hadn't been for your consideration and opportunity, I wouldn't be here today. You are always really thoughtful and sympathize, and give me the strong support for which I can continue going on this path. You said that I will rise and shine one day, with this belief yet I'm not arrogrant and impetuous, I simply just take care of every step I'm walking; because I know that, my effort will be rewarded, whatever it is I'll be gladly to accept.

Weizhou bro is a really determined person. He's really considerate and kind towards other people. He's always patient with others, and knows how to please people. I truly respect him. I still remember when I first joined the film shooting, because I was clueless and knew nothing, he was the one to push my richard simmons out to socialize with the other members; and helped me through my hardships. It's been a while but I still haven't got a chance to say thank you. Thank you, Zhou Zhou bro.

Jing Yu big brother is the type of person I wanna become. He's mature and has a sense of humor. He's endowed with a unique fastination, he makes others feel relieved even in tough condition. I still remember when shooting I was frozen by the cold, he was the one to put the jacket onto me. He cares for others with exceptional attention. Deep down in my heart I always look up to him as my big brother, this never changes. Big brother, within these years you've been through too many difficulties, those eventually will be paid back. Wish you a bright and promising future.

Please take out with full credit to fuucuncui@ShangyinSoompiFamily

:bawling:

• Like 5

just wanted to share I believe in horoscope for person's general character.. correct me if I'm wrong...boss whale is Sagittarius and kitty Zhou is libra, right? my soompi babies.

for kitty Zhou

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=326276391076094&id=275122896191444

and for boss whale

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=326924367677963&id=275122896191444

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Dashu posted a thank you message for his bday. Fuu translated parts he talked about CJD, ZZ and JY *grab a tissue everyone, wat to do with these boys

Damn my eyes are leaking again. I think FS, being the youngest, is the most innocent of the four and most honest about his feelings. You can clearly tell how greatful he is and his devastation brought about by the ban. I respect anyone who is willing to show their vulnerabilty and vocalise their inner feelings for the world to witness. It shows a great deal of courage. His future is bright ahead.

you are the moon, I am the sun

Spoiler

ZZ I think is more a like BLY than he cares to admit. Like BLY, ZZ's feelings and emotions are hard to read. He doesn't give out that much and only those close to him are able to witness the true him. He parallels BLY's actions where as the latter hides his emotion  by being "tsundere", ZZ hides it by being a naughty kitty. He only plays tricks with people that he is comfortable with. Everyone here sees the adoration and fondness in his eyes as he and JY goof around. Like BLY, ZZ has something in him that attracts people. He also excels in a lot of areas. I think we often forget how he is willing to share his 'sunshine' to everyone, helping JY with singing and the rest of the addicted cast as well. He truly has a sunshine personality.

JY as we all know mirrors GH to a tee but I think what is evident, specially for people close to him, is his caring nature. He's a natural "big bro" and is trully concerned for the people around him. Despite his lovable confidence, I think it masks a certain insecurity and anxiety to do and be better. He excudes confidence and high sociability when needed but desires a time for himself and people he is comfortable with. He's a deep thinker and often gets lost in his thought. We have witnessed the number of times that ZZ pulled him out of his thoughts. ZZ once called him lazy but I don't think he is actually that. Perceived lazy people are usually pretty smart and only expends their energy on things that they seem worthy. He may sometimes come of as cold and uncaring to strangers but like the moon, he has two sides to him. He trully embodies being  a moon as he needs the light from the sun make him shine.

I've just recently looked the english translation for ZZ's song Moonlight and I do believe as well that it talks about the two of them.

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@gesseki zhouzhou's libra isn't working but saw the one for Whale-sama and yup. 10 got me all smiley and giggling af

@1blankstare - do you think it doesn't apply for our zhou2x?. it says that libra acts that everything is ok even if everything is falling apart. I think that's how zhou2x is acting...he is not affected too much by the ban and its effects even though it hurts him too. it also says they like challenge. do you remember zhou2x speech about people ask him if he could act, dance, sing, make album? it also says libra are undeniably charismatic....that's why boss whale is crazy about his kittycat. for boss whale...it's exactly him..freewilled...wants freedom...brutally honest.....philosphical(that's why he is a deep person and likes cryptic messages), make feel people good about the good things and care for others and loyal lover....aiyoooo!!! zhou2x is so lucky! hahahaha!:wub:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, suehpec said:

I've just recently looked the english translation for ZZ's song Moonlight and I do believe as well that it talks about the two of them.

Your analysis is spot on. The first time I listened to Moonlight, I knew already that the song is about both of them as well as Hailoyin. The lyric is simple yet beautiful. JY posted moonshine in IG during ZZ lunar bday. ZZ crying when singing Moonlight after JY mentioned his happiest time was during Addicted. They are not coincidence.

if you noticed, JY smile is the brightest when ZZ was next to him. And even though ZZ always smiling, his eyes always look sad these days. This is just my feeling, but I feel that boss whale is really falling hard with kitten and he can't hide it. See, Sagitarius is honest and passionate. 

@gesseki haha, yes, our boss whale is super loyal! Lucky kitten! He is also very attentive and caring. Just see the videos from happy camp and running time, very obvious that he is always wtching his kitten.

• Like 9

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:55 PM, skeletonworks said:

HU6sWAV.png

NOW SINGING MOONLIGHT!!!! ARRGHHGHHHGHGHG

He's singing live. I have respect for singers who sing live!

He missed a beat. Seems like he's nervous or he's not feeling well :(

m68y97B.png

s93rM7L.png

WHY HE LOOKS MELANCHOLIC??! After this, his smile gradually faded. It seems his eyes even looked watery. Or is it just me?!

F1A9zUE.png

He was 'emotional' and tried hard to 'contain' himself when singing moonlight.. probably due to fengsong's emotional birthday message and all the memories flooded back re them and Shangyin.. aren't we all emotional too after watching fengsong's birthday video?! how much more for our boys then! I cried and ached with them..! Too much for Zhou this time..remember he's not one to shed 'tears' onstage?!.. he was crying with this one for sure..! damn it... wish I was there to hug him close!! just to comfort him and encourage him to cry sore if he wanted to..it's good to have a big cry, and not afraid to cry either.. I don't want Zhou to 'suppress' his feelings/emotions..;((..Crying is not a weakness Zhou, it's a 'strength' actually and a 'release'..crying with you..!

• Like 10

edit: @gesseki working now. Thanks. Last one crack me up and what resonated me the most are libra's hard on theirselves and can read minds, not really a mind reader but he can sense this. Take for example, in banana interview with Shangyin cast. When JY was spacing out ZZ did his magic to bring him back to their world. YuZhou is magical. 

@suehpec @baw74 yup I've noticed those too. I'm just happy that JY gets to go home again after exhausting work. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, suehpec said:

Hide contents

ZZ I think is more a like BLY than he cares to admit. Like BLY, ZZ's feelings and emotions are hard to read. He doesn't give out that much and only those close to him are able to witness the true him. He parallels BLY's actions where as the latter hides his emotion  by being "tsundere", ZZ hides it by being a naughty kitty. He only plays tricks with people that he is comfortable with. Everyone here sees the adoration and fondness in his eyes as he and JY goof around. Like BLY, ZZ has something in him that attracts people. He also excels in a lot of areas. I think we often forget how he is willing to share his 'sunshine' to everyone, helping JY with singing and the rest of the addicted cast as well. He truly has a sunshine personality.

JY as we all know mirrors GH to a tee but I think what is evident, specially for people close to him, is his caring nature. He's a natural "big bro" and is trully concerned for the people around him. Despite his lovable confidence, I think it masks a certain insecurity and anxiety to do and be better. He excudes confidence and high sociability when needed but desires a time for himself and people he is comfortable with. He's a deep thinker and often gets lost in his thought. We have witnessed the number of times that ZZ pulled him out of his thoughts. ZZ once called him lazy but I don't think he is actually that. Perceived lazy people are usually pretty smart and only expends their energy on things that they seem worthy. He may sometimes come of as cold and uncaring to strangers but like the moon, he has two sides to him. He trully embodies being  a moon as he needs the light from the sun make him shine.

Spot on - I've always felt the same regarding ZZ's stiff upper lip and his emotions. And he's also had much greater pressure - looking back we can see that his album and music tour were probably in the works during the final meetups with Shangyin and the cast. He couldn't afford to screw any of that future efforts up. He's walking a fine line and opted to be stiff about certain things.

JY, I understand greatly. And he's comfortable with knowing where his place is in the larger picture - and using some of his popular capital to spend on showering love to his little brothers when he can. As for ZZ - I feel like he also walks a fine line.  He doesn't want to mess that up at all, and takes his queue's from ZZ on it.  Anyway, that's my armchair psychology take...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, baw74 said:
Spoiler

Spot on - I've always felt the same regarding ZZ's stiff upper lip and his emotions. And he's also had much greater pressure - looking back we can see that his album and music tour were probably in the works during the final meetups with Shangyin and the cast. He couldn't afford to screw any of that future efforts up. He's walking a fine line and opted to be stiff about certain things.

JY, I understand greatly. And he's comfortable with knowing where his place is in the larger picture - and using some of his popular capital to spend on showering love to his little brothers when he can. As for ZZ - I feel like he also walks a fine line.  He doesn't want to mess that up at all, and takes his queue's from ZZ on it.  Anyway, that's my armchair psychology take...

Which makes it harder for us to spot their interaction, but that's fine, at least as the result, we produced some of the finest detectives in this forum :D Looking back the time, how many evidences we have gathered from their behind the scene "activities".

Yes, from outside it might look like the ban is bad for YuZhou, that's true that sometimes they will feel sad they can't be together in public. But I think they enjoy this challenging relationship as much as they suffer from it. If I read their horoscope right, they are both adventurous and enjoy their freedom, so this "public" separation might be good actually to strengthen their bond while on the same time they won't risk their "infancy" careers further. Even the fans' support for "YuZhou" is in fact increasing rather than weakening.

It is also important to note it doesn't mean that YuZhou would want to distance themselves from Addicted. Judging from the recent events, it's clear that the opposite is true. I don't believe in a slightest chance that JY and ZZ, for the sake of their careers, abandon their feeling to each other and decided to break up once and for all. This is not the way I see the attentive and caring JY would do, neither I see the kind and positive ZZ would do. 

What do you think?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ksuyen said:

Which makes it harder for us to spot their interaction, but that's fine, at least as the result, we produced some of the finest detectives in this forum :D Looking back the time, how many evidences we have gathered from their behind the scene "activities".

Yes, from outside it might look like the ban is bad for YuZhou, that's true that sometimes they will feel sad they can't be together in public. But I think they enjoy this challenging relationship as much as they suffer from it. If I read their horoscope right, they are both adventurous and enjoy their freedom, so this "public" separation might be good actually to strengthen their bond while on the same time they won't risk their "infancy" careers further. Even the fans' support for "YuZhou" is in fact increasing rather than weakening.

It is also important to note it doesn't mean that YuZhou would want to distance themselves from Addicted. Judging from the recent events, it's clear that the opposite is true. I don't believe in a slightest chance that JY and ZZ, for the sake of their careers, abandon their feeling to each other and decided to break up once and for all. This is not the way I see the attentive and caring JY would do, neither I see the kind and positive ZZ would do. 

What do you think?

I have never subscribed to the thought that JY or ZZ would want to distance themselves from Addicted. They aren't the type. I feel if either were interviewed and were to be asked about if they are distancing themselves, they'd both reply with a resounding no, and they'd proudly embrace and own their work on the series - bans be damned. They're artists, and they know they killed it acting in those roles. I don't want to say they have big ego's, but they know the reality - and the proof of it shows everyday with their popularity.

• Like 10

JY will be having Birthday Party FanMeeting in ShangHai on Nov 30. Tickets start selling on Nov 4

Spoiler

Screencap by foryou_ZZ

CwPe1PBUAAAyHN_.jpg

ZZ - COSMO Lady Event 151016

Spoiler

Cr Timmy and Johnny

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpchy1yj31jk2bce82.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpen91wj31jk2bcb29.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtph70hhj31jk2bbkjl.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpixjmbj31jk2bc4qp.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtplhnuqj31jk2bde81.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpnp293j31jk2bd7wh.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpqwku3j31jk2bcx6p.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpsu73gj31jk2bc4qh.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f9dtpyoagsj31jk2bckjm.jpg

JY - Today Baotou

Spoiler

Cr Herowyf

CwN8XnTUEAEIzHC.jpg

Today activers_ent released Dashu poster for Addicted in Korea

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f9dni3lo6aj30ku0kqadn.jpg

Previous posters

005F5085gw1f9dni4bshkj30je0rs773.jpg

005F5085gw1f9dni3346mj30kq0llq55.jpg

005F5085gw1f9dni2d8h4j30ku0ko0v8.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr mr_murmur

006qsHHtgw1f9diveg3m5j30qn1ao494.jpg

006qsHHtgw1f9divckf44j30qn1aodmh.jpg

----------------------

The boys' schedule

ZZ - Nov 3 - BVLGARI Event (Vogue 11th Anniversary Event). Info here

JY - Nov 5 - Nanjing First FanMeeting!!!! Info here

ZZ - Nov 6 - Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival. Info here

Nov 6 - One year since the day YZ first met!

JY - Nov 7 - China Merchants Bank (bank card with his photo on it will start to be issued on this day in ShangHai)

Nov 7 - JY's bday in Lunar Calendar

JY - Nov 9 - COSMO Beauty Award. Info here

JY - Nov 12 - Korea FanMeeting. Info here

JY - Nov 30 - ShangHai FanMeeting/Birthday Party. Info here

Nov 30 - JY's Birthday!!!! - Sacred Property of Kitten!!

• Like 13

lately it has been Kleenex moment! They making us shed bucket of tears! FS n CW has been so sentimental!:bawling: 

I'm glad YUZHOU have a tight schedules line up! The boys have been thru so much i want them to be happy  n having the fame they deserve! WE WILL WALK SLOWLY WILL U GUYS!

• Like 9