Busy checking my wifey

ConUlweVIAANKHn.jpg

Check Check!!! :lol:

ConUlwgUEAAg6n4.jpg
ConUl3rUsAATdb8.jpg

I love the combination of Yu and Zhou soooooooooooooo  much! 
Lovely + Happy being tgt + Brighten up the atmosphere + Intense + Take Care of each other + Friends + Funny + Moody sometimes LOL = It's Love!

Go Go!!! YuZhou!!! Love the couple!!!  Never get enough of this couple!!!

<3

• Like 20

ZZ with crew

Spoiler

Cr on pic

ConllKnUAAARTJJ.jpg

ConlmZXVIAEwEgm.jpg

Conlk5WVUAAL8AW.jpg

ConlkZFUsAAxgV7.jpg

4 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

MC(asked ZZ again but in his stand): Can you be my bf? 

ZZ: Ok

Oh ZZ, the cactus with that pretty flower is surely waiting for you :sweatingbullets: Btw, ZZ will be flying straight to SH tmr guys, and JY will be flying back to SH the day after tmr :phew:

• Like 24

When the concert started I was worried for ZhouZhou, because he looked already exhausted (I bet he's so tired, it has been busy months for him), but luckily I was wrong, he was in perfect condition and it was another successful concert. 

I liked every of his outfits, I especially liked that D&G suit, and for me that looked totally like a J, not I. XD J Love you. :wub: And the way he kept touching his chest and the cameraman was zooming there, I was screaming (lmao) EDIT: I forgot to say, I didn't like his hairstyle today, so messy. :sweatingbullets:

If I can say, I honestly liked more his 'Because of the Sea' performance during his Seoul Concert, it was more touching and beautiful for me. (Idk how to explain this, but it was lacking something today, but maybe it's just me).

ZhouZhou it was so cute trying to speak Thai. :wub: I really want to hug him

I really liked the encore, I loved how he sang 'Understanding Dream' (I really like this song btw), his voice was perfect and he looked so proud. :wub: (I also loved the way he threw away that annoying earphone lol)

Last, when he took photos with fans, and that girl showed a Johnny pic on her cellphone screen, I was screaming (again)! :joy: Good job girl! B)

Now just waiting for ZZ to update his Weibo or IG. <3

EDIT: About that dancer... I also think he just trying to grab attention... but lol at all these (Thai and not) men falling for ZZ's charm.

• Like 24

@abbraccio91 I also like ZZ's singing of When Hai has Yin in Seoul better, but in my case, it's mostly because the Seoul one is more emotional; it was the first time the song was sung after the decoupling of YuZhou. Other than that IDKW, ZZ was rather short of breath when singing the song tonight. 

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Other than that IDKW, ZZ was rather short of breath when singing the song tonight. 

Maybe because he's not used to the humid hot weather there. I think its over 31-32C today. Also, is it just me or When Hai has Yin was a bit short today??

D&G weibo update :rolleyes:

Spoiler

ConrnX3UkAEyARI.jpg

Conrl-3UAAEdjc8.jpg

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

ARqPencE.gif

Thai CCTV IG update

Spoiler

ConsmbRUsAQ5uxK.jpg

Consn7CUIAE-lCf.jpg

Edit

Spoiler

Cr on pic

ContTFwVUAEDPVR.jpg

ContUhGUsAUdwSw.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 18

Hi guys! It was the 1st time for me watching ZZ in one of his concerts live. It was fabulous! ZZ is outstanding! What a great job he did!

Spoiler

I think that he caught a cold because he had a sore throat and a stuffy nose when speaking. We could hear his hoarse voice when he was talking with the MC and during the transitions from a song to another. He also touched/wiped his nose sometimes. 

However his voice was clear and great while singing and I kept wondering how he could sing so beautifully when he was sick. We could see he put all his energy into what he was doing. He is amazing!

He must be truly exhausted after all these works, trips, rehearsals, photoshoots, filmings, interviews... He is an inspiring artist and a very harworking young man. He deserves the best. 

Spoiler

ConjvULVMAAjKGC.jpg

ConjzLuUAAAJ5hQ.jpg

ConjxcSUsAQI4uv.jpg

Conjv_AUIAAK7Nn.jpg

Conjw3ZVMAEYk9k.jpg

Edit:

Spoiler

ContC9aUAAEWsRT.jpg

Spoiler

ContC9aVIAAVqYJ.jpg

Edit 2: Videos of ZZ dancing during his Bangkok Concert:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edit 3: Video of ZZ taking several photos with the public during his Light Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

Edit 4: Video of ZZ rapping:

Spoiler

And thank you, guys, for all your posts and comments. You are wonderful!