19 hours ago, prima13facie said:

@xix19xix @narakeiko  Okay,  I heard that you are translating this "an hour and 14 minutes" YuZhou video

So I thought...

Reveal hidden contents

I_volunteer.gif

But why o why chose this video on Youtube? Agh, I've watched it whole last June and there are actually series of videos before it, then this whole version came... :tears: and the background music used was depressing. *Wipes tears*

Oh well, I'm glad to volunteer and continue to translate this video for this ship. It's kinda fun to do it, I'm learning at the same time and I was saying to myself "Aw, aren't they sweet?" Love was really on the air beginning Addicted. Oh, Yuzhou why won't you just tell us officially! but it was kinda sad at some parts because of the bgm playing.

Pardon, my amateur translation. Please feel free to correct me, Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kmD-V1N9_ZdLHcqeccTSWHWwZyA6Dd4WnDvqeaGxgOs/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Stopped at 8:22, I needed a break and procrastinate.

Oh, Hello fresh shippers! Welcome! 

Thank you for your help :D

But can you help me... seems like there is a part at 00.52 that hasn't been translated yet... Sorry for the trouble :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, narakeiko said:

Thank you for your help :D

But can you help me... seems like there is a part at 00.52 that hasn't been translated yet... Sorry for the trouble :sweatingbullets:

That's okay! :lol:

Oh, but I see 00.52 has been fully translated already to "This 6 months seem like a few years long"

Edit: @narakeiko Finished until 15.02

• Like 9

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update. Translation please anyone :) Is it sth about the 3m welfare???

Reveal hidden contents

CoaqPNFVIAAouoL.jpg

CoaqPNKUkAAUcj-.jpg

Yes, it said JY is preparing for the 3M welfare but first show you guys his chinese version signature.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/maii72/status/758374463410884609/video/1

Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw the security guard holding ZZ's hand :lol::lol::lol:

*ZZ said "I am going to fly, I am going to fly" at the end (before the security guard let go of his hand)

So those were the ever adorable *sarcasm* Chinese fans who follow ZZ everywhere crowding him to the point the security guard had to hold his hand and drag him to get through it. Right?

• Like 16

3 hours ago, bearology said:

5MilesLove
爱要坦荡荡

CobZQOYVUAAMHZG.jpg

Hide contents

CobY-zVVMAAveFv.jpg

Noticed that they don't hashtag the two of them in this photo... Such a romantic shot though.

@narakeikoso you are reading the translation as it goes? Cool! :) Hope you had enjoyed it thus far. I got to say that I get sugar high myself looking at the scenes as well!

Btw,I wonder who will be the 2 millionth view viewer :) It is happening real soon :) 

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, bearology said:

Throwback HC, hubby waiting for wifey

Reveal hidden contents

Ahhh Happy Camp

How I wish there will be a day they will release this, as we all know they were just so in love in this. Had no single care of the other members and just had eyes for each other. How I miss to see my two baobeis so free expressing their feelings for each other.

@sohocomo ugh auntie. The stalker like fans. I just can't bring myself to have an inch of like of them.

#cryinthedarkcorner

• Like 17

Something I found on Twitter and I wanted to share with you... Some ZZ&JY in a way...

Spoiler

They look like ZZ (the adorable and so courageous, brave kitten) and JY (the hopeful and caring puppy)... The cute kitten uses all his energy to join the puppy... :wub:

Aren't they adorable?

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

@Scandani @nedaaa heard that it was some sort of party after H&M event 

This, I read on here a Vietnamese YZ FB page, they say that the girl uploaded the pic (she followed ZZ on weibo) but then she deleted the post and they found out she just followed JY :phew:

@Scandani Not sure what's with today, I've seen people reposting HC pic and gifs. How much I wish they air that episode....maybe they are keeping it and will give it to YZ as their wedding gift :lol: Another one in spoiler.

Spoiler

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

V8W3r8DT.gif

By the way, 5ML caption. Is it a song name? Google translate "Love should be honest"?

@migrain3 Don't put your hope too high for it yet. I've learnt the hard way that if theres a livestream, we will only know for sure on that day. Any news before that.....lol

• Like 14

ZZ falling asleep in the plane on his way to Bangkok:

Spoiler

So adorable... :wub:

ZZ will be in Live Interview tomorrow (29th July) at 10.30AM (Thailand Zone Time) on TOFUPOP RADIO.FM:

Spoiler

CobyNFIUkAAOvtS.jpgCobyNFKVUAElyhN.jpg

Source: 

Since I want to balance the thread from ZZ's invasion hahaha. Nah, am kidding. I love ZZ, like most of us here who loves both boys.

Anybody know what is JY saying here? Is this some sort of advertisement? After you hear JY's voice just slide up the arrow at the bottom , to view some of his pics (few I have never seen before) and enjoying the Air Baloon song?

• Like 10

JY studio weibo update

號外號外![轉發]官官君徵集官方logo及官方手幅啦![偷樂]只要你能寫會畫懂設計,並且在8月4日00:00前將電子版作品發送至郵箱huangjingyugzs@163.com,官官君就會在你們的作品中選出官方logo及官方手幅各一個,並送上boss的神秘禮物啦![得意地笑](記得在郵件題目中標註微博名喔![好棒])

Spoiler

CocPBiuVUAAfG4A.jpg

006u6uFmjw1f69pqbglszj30q00q0jum.jpg

ZZ today. Photoshoot for OK Thailand Magazine??

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CocQt0nVIAA9J_U.jpg

CocQsxTUEAAv1FP.jpg

Throwback YZ :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Translation for ZZ's news @nedaaa posted below

Spoiler

Cr Numtaany

Cob-QLnVUAAW4Av.jpg

Cob-QLpUEAABeaM.jpg