1 minute ago, bearology said:

OMG I swear I laugh so hard. There a total of 251 blue roses. what does 251 mean btw??

There may be some meaning to 251 in Chinese culture...but 2 + 5 + 1 = 8!!!

They're trying to kill us...diabetic coma from too much sugar

• Like 24

1 minute ago, sohocomo said:

Auntie, I am not kidding. I didn't even need to take my endone pain killer tonight :lol:

• Like 18

4 hours ago, bearology said:

Tonight venue. I am so excited :w00t:

Hide contents

This pants is way shorter with skinnier cuff than his 2m welfare one. My delulu still stands that this pants is their sharing stylist's work :phew: I never really turn off my delulu mode anyway :lol:

Those trousers resemble the pair JY wore to enlight's award show that he attended to ZZ. IIRC he was meant to wear another set of suit to walk the red carpet however something happened to it he had to BUY himself another set which consisted of a pair of striped trousers in black and cuffed at the holes.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Initially, the MC was already teasing about removing JY clothes, but he didn't continued with the teasing and asked JY to introduce himself. Halfway through his introduction, JY mentioned this > "Actually when I was singing just now, I wanted to interact and wave to you guys, but this leather is too tight, I can't raise my hands up" , and after he said this the MC said the solution is to 脱 (take it off). JY then asked MC if it's okay to do so.

SO IT WAS REALLY HIM WHO WANTS TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT IT IS THE SAME BRAND THAT HIS WIFEY/BOYFIE/LOVER WORE ON HIS CONCERT!!!! YEAH CAPTAIN YU, WE KNOW, WE KNOW YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!!!!! WE KNOWWWW!!!!

@skeletonworks done watching, you know what it reminds me of? Xu Wei Zhou's performance on Billboard Music Award! Remember when he was still nervous, and pitched was not so good? And I can understand ZZ was nervous then as JY was nervous tonight. But, I know he will only get better, as we see kitten's getting better and better. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, whale. We love you!!!!

Spoiler

@bearology don't know if vivie is really JY's no.1 fans tho' since I heard so much bad things of her that made me unfollowed her hahaha, but not interested to started sharing rumor.

@xix19xix the one who translated XL's work is estreline on her wattpad if I am not mistaken. And on Vivie's capacity was more like assistant manager since all the schedule was handled by boss Huang himself. We talked about how JY was the boss of his own company. He handled everything himself and the one that next to him was just there to assist him, not to manage. cmiiw.

• Like 23

29 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

The first one Xiao Long is now a BL writer. @gashupingo translated his work from time to time.

No, not me. :P Ermm, I don't remember who either. Wild guess @KKmegan ?

-----------------
http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404000539158403340&object_id=1022%3A2309404000539158403340&url_type=39&object_type=article&pos=1&containerid=&uid=2125819677&

For the flowers. The OP said that it fell down 2 times. The first one is wind which they all saw it cause they were outside. The 2nd one they don't know(which is the photo posted by @nedaaa) as they already went inside. They said they can't and not accuse anyone because no witness. If anyone who manage to take a photo msg them. They believe those who love JY would not do this as there is a Yu character there. 

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

And if we only counted the blue one it's 251 - 27 whites = 224 -> 2+2+4 = 8!

Coincidence? Or too much delulu-ing on my part?:)

Either, I am enjoying being a part if this cwazyyy fandom! 

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
19 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

The first one Xiao Long is now a BL writer. @gashupingo translated his work from time to time.

What? XL is a BL writer now? I thought he's an agent in Huayi?? And where did you hide the translation @gashupingo??? Or did you post it here and I missed it? T_T

9 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Initially, the MC was already teasing about removing JY clothes, but he didn't continued with the teasing and asked JY to introduce himself. Halfway through his introduction, JY mentioned this > "Actually when I was singing just now, I wanted to interact and wave to you guys, but this leather is too tight, I can't raise my hands up" , and after he said this the MC said the solution is to 脱 (take it off). JY then asked MC if it's okay to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lazy to put this in another post haha >>> staff (@牛奶和花椒) working with ZZ yesterday mentioned that ZZ is very cute and nice, he was chatting and playing with the staffs, and he loves eating hamburger and french fries.

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT HE WANTED TO SHOW IT OFF!!!!!!! IT WAS JUST AN EXCUSE THAT THE LEATHER JACKET IS TOO TIGHT KAMONNNNNNNNNNNNN @Scandani He's itching to show it off otherwise why would in the middle of the intro, suddenly said wanted to take it off his jacket lolololol.

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

SO IT WAS REALLY HIM WHO WANTS TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT IT IS THE SAME BRAND THAT HIS WIFEY/BOYFIE/LOVER WORE ON HIS CONCERT!!!! YEAH CAPTAIN YU, WE KNOW, WE KNOW YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!!!!! WE KNOWWWW!!!!

@skeletonworks done watching, you know what it reminds me of? Xu Wei Zhou's performance on Billboard Music Award! Remember when he was still nervous, and pitched was not so good? And I can understand ZZ was nervous then as JY was nervous tonight. But, I know he will only get better, as we see kitten's getting better and better. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, whale. We love you!!!!

IDK if he seemed nervous? I always thought that's how he is when singing in front of a large crowds. His expression, the way he walked here and there. It's the same in Shangyin conference, Shanghai FM, BKK FM and now this. Or maybe it's the fault of the live streaming just like ZZ's concert? I watched him live at the BKK FM too and he sounded extremely good.

Now all I want is his photobook, his album, his ASIAN TOUR CONCERT. T_T

32 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I love Jingyu more, and I love Jingyu's lover, and then I love you guys. LMAO!!! But for starting this thread, I will always have special place for loving you skeletonworks. Thank you very much!!!!

Awwww thank youuuuuuuu :wub: I hope I can stay in this fandom forever. Hope to see everyone here 8 years later hehehehe. Shall we make a promise? Like no matter if we are still in this fandom or left the fandom, on a certain date, 8 years from now, we'll meet again here in Soompi? Hahahahahahaha.

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, bearology said:

What does it say? OP says sth "walk slowly together"???

Hide contents

陪你一直慢慢走

If Google didn't fail me, it's "Accompanying you, walk slowly together/ Walk together with you slowly". I saw this was posted a lot on Weibo. A lot of CPF reposts Johnny's posts on 5mileslove's flowers with this caption. I feel like this is a support message for Johnny as well for Yuzhou (because of the used of 慢慢走 <3)

Jingyu body is definitely is back to its best days. White sweater top is the hardest thing to wear, unless you have a perfect body. It will NOT help you to hide any extra piece of meat or fat... But look at him. Board shoulder n Chest.  Muscle arms. And SLENDER waistline. He is SO FINE.

LOL. I can't wait for more fanacc about his performance. I didn't expect him to do 100+ point job. But 79 would be good for the 1st time singer.  

• Like 23

@skeletonworks, I think it should be 7 years 9 months if we count from the fan meet. Once I like something, I tend to be obsessed longer than most people. When I love something, I can love it till the end of time. YZ is beyond love for me. 

At least I know I won't be alone then. Lol!

• Like 23

47 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

She is JY's ex-manager. By the way, in the span of 6 months, he has changed his manager trice.

The first one Xiao Long is now a BL writer that @gashupingo translated his work from time to time.

The second is Vivi.

The current one is Zheng Ge? (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Okay. Thank you for all the infos. :)