Trans of Yuesai official weibo account update(minus their advertising lines):

New expose today! Do you remember the cute tsundere cat on screen? It's the American Shorthair houhou (猴猴) which accompanies Zhou meow everyday. Everyday, Houhou enjoys the exclusive love and accompanion/protection from Zhou meow. It's our best female lead! So sweet~ but white porridge, don't be too envy of it, you have such exclusive accompanion too! (and they went on to promote their product)

*Hou(猴) means monkey in Chinese.

*Not sure if this is really ZZ's cat, but naming a cat as monkey monkey sounds like something he would totally do hahaha

Image below:

697e38e1gw1f4tlr5a0k6j24gw6pcqv7.jpg

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Yup I heard he uploaded 《情非得已》to changba last night  But quickly deleted it.  Is it the song from meteor garden?  

Mega super delulu post ahead

Spoiler

PERHAPS he deleted it immediately because when he replayed it, a certain meow-meow sound could be heard clearly. That kitten surely couldnt behave being around JY. ;p

• Like 3

Throw back: Quick question, who are you staring at JY? :phew:

Spoiler

Ck1bVYRUkAAu2bO.jpg

YZ manip. Cr [小业子yz]

Spoiler

006dclxegw1f4tngwgt2cj30j60srk4h.jpg

@nippy2002 @KKmegan He as in JY uploaded this song to Changba last night then deleted it? Im surprised I haven't seen anyone/anywhere mentioning about this today :o Just want to clarify before I throw myself up cloud 9 again :sweatingbullets:

41 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I just cannot help delulu...Look at the lyrics in this mv. Indeed is the main song from Meteor Garden by Harlem Yu...

Reveal hidden contents

The lyrics :sweatingbullets: Its hard to forget the first time I saw you...that fascinating pair of eyes...loving you may require a lot of courage too...I can't help but falling in love with you. Can someone please clarify this before I get over-excited :sweatingbullets: Thank you

• Like 19

Have you all seen the latest Noo Ninja's mv on YZ? One of her earlier MV was the only one like by JY. This one is equally beautiful!

Spoiler

@narakeiko, this song is a different song in the same TV drama. The lyrics is quite delulu...but not very Guhai...

From http://yourpinkcandy.blogspot.sg/2013/09/pinyineng-lyrics-qing-fei-de-yi-by.html?m=1:

It's hard to forget The first time I met you
Those mesmerizing pair of eyes
In my mind
The thoughts of you
Cannot be erased
When I hold your hand and feel your warmth
It's really too much for me to handle
Your innocence
I would like to treasure When I see you suffering
I will feel sad Oh...

Just afraid I will fall in love with you
Dare not let myself be too close to you
Afraid I've got nothing to offer you
To love you may require a lot of courage too

Just afraid I will fall in love with you
Maybe one day I wouldn't be able to control myself
from falling in love with you
Thinking of you only hurts myself
I just can't help falling in love with you

What's the reason Ya...
That I meet you again
I really really don't wish to

Fall into the love trap like this Oh...

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

So does anyone still having a bad day today after all the candies and sugar yesterday? I couldn't sleep well last night really. My brain refused to go to sleep mode and just keep on replaying Yuzhou prancing around in the land of rainbows and unicorns B)

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

If you really want to marry V in the future, I will immediately fly to China from Malaysia. I am someone who never goes back on my word. I also believe that it is just a matter of time :)  (Note: @skeletonworks or @kmmyzz, is that yours? ;) )

Thanks for translating fans comments. It's always a delight to read about fans reaction :D As I read the fans comments that you translated, I thought to myself that I'm gonna write something like I'd fly to China if you two got married! But then I saw someone already commented that so I don't need to anymore  :lol: But it could be @gashupingo though since she can write Chinese ;)

@timmyjh I was surprised too that he mentioned Malaysia. People usually know about Singapore but not Malaysia sadly. Don't bee too sad. I'm sure it's just a matter that he couldn't possibly mentioned all countries ^^ Anyway, @izziehudson @kmmyzz @lielee are going to Zhouzhou's concert in Bangkok :D

I wonder what the OP wrote cause this fanart seemed like Yuzhou dating yesterday cuz he drew Johnny with the exact the same outfit. Maybe someone spotted them together having dinner but don't want to spread the photo so instead he drew? :w00t: Someone here found it odd that Johnny was wearing shoes inside his own house. But my delulu mind thinks that they were about to head out and Zhouzhou forced Johnny to take picture first cuz the way I saw how Johnny posed and his facial expression, he seemed reluctant but did it anyway because it's his beloved who asked him :wub: Then this fanart, it seems like Zhouzhou was busy uploading the photo and posting caption to Weibo and Johnny looking at the menu to decide what they should eat. When I read the translation of Johnny's post yesterday, couldn't help but feel it was Zhouzhou's deed again. Johnny seldom wrote lengthy post...:phew:

7 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:
Spoiler

Source:  

“拿我手机干嘛,还不想一下要吃啥!”   “发微博呢~”   “发啥?”   “仙人掌高还是你高(笑)。”

be0e81dbgw1f4tdck3nk6j21kw1cuwlf.jpg

This fandom is really the death of me *____*

4 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Source:  renpengfan

Oh my gahd!!! This fandom, I really can't... 

Hide contents

13398729_598939150288376_840038331_n_002

Can a kind soul give me the link to the BTS that shows the JY and ZZ lying on the school field and ZZ asked JY to shield him from the sun? 

I have never come across the entire full BTS for some odd reason, only random bits of JY chasing ZZ across the field. Thank you so very much!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Can a kind soul give me the link to the BTS that shows the JY and ZZ lying on the school field and ZZ asked JY to shield him from the sun? 

I have never come across the entire full BTS for some odd reason, only random bits of JY chasing ZZ across the field. Thank you so very much!!

There you go :D

Spoiler

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bearology said:

There you go :D

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much ... and so here I am again.. going down a rabbit hole in youtube.. 

and I came across this.. I have never seen this before...! There is a scene where CJD was explaining to HJY  HLY's experience bottoming for the first time was very unfortunate and he was unwilling, while GH was very happy to offer himself when it was his turn. HJY's expression was truly funny.. you can see that he was literally mind blown that GH and HLY switched around. HAHHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, xix19xix said:

When the time is right, I would meet that special someone who is right for me. If I sense it, even if other people tries to stop, I must catch it.

Does the highlighted line means that if he really feel that that person is right for him, he'd pursue it even if other people trying to stop him? Hmm.. what is he trying to imply here...wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

6 hours ago, xix19xix said:

A: Being filial is most important. To my parents, to his/her* parents, to the elders at home. So you should be good and patient. When it comes to me, there should be many common topics between us, able to communicate, avoid quarrels as much as possible, so that we are more understanding towards one another. I feel that this is very important. As for the rest, it depends on timing and fate

- Filial = checked.

- Good & patient = checked.

- Avoid quarrels as much as possible = checked.

I think someone here (I believe it's @Scandani) mentioned here how Johnny sulked after being criticised to correct his accent by the director and Zhouzhou sensed it and he was able to bring Johnny back on track. Or that BTS where they were arguing about how to sing "I Only Care About You"; even though you could tell that Zhouzhou was annoyed but he didn't sulk or argue further. He just put on a smile and play with his phone. So this doesn't lead to further argument but only ends up with Johnny coaxed him back probably by texting him.. Or how Zhouzhou put up with his moodiness during the French Excellence Award dinner.. So many others.. He needs someone like Zhouzhou. Someone sunny that shines brightly, laughs cheerfully, patient, matured as his companion. They freaking complement each other!

I told my friend that Johnny is my bias but boyfriend material wise, I prefer Zhouzhou and she was shocked. She said that Johnny is more of a boyfriend material, hence why he has so many fans who fantasise and delulu him as their husbands while Zhouzhou is more like everyone wants him as their sons or little bro. Of course Johnny is totally my type physical wise, but our personality is too alike (maybe because we're both a Saggi & born in November IDK). We may be able to be good friends (in fact I have a lot of friends in November) but life companionship? Need to think twice haha. This is real life speaking. Of course in delulu land, there's no hesitation at all hahaha Anyway, that's why I want Zhouzhou who is understanding, bright, fun & easy going :wub: and also the reason why I feel Johnny & Zhouzhou are perfect match for each other.

Anyway, them together, less online activities :phew: Zhouzhou not online at all today. I wonder if he drove back to Beijing already... Ahhh need to spend more time with baobei before he fly to Paris next week *____* Ahhhh why do I have this feeling that he moved to Beijing or opens his studio in Beijing so that he can be closer to Zhouzhou wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif I mean two people in love, especially new couple, of course they don't want to stay apart for so long right? The flame is still going strong... But my friend said some CP fan was saying that guys don't tend to be like that or they couldn't care less about that, so they were quite surprise that Yuzhou is different. But I think when you're in love, whatever your gender is, no one wants to be apart from your loved one right?

I think I rambled too much in one night. I guess I'm still high on sugar... 2p1aVWT.gif2p1aVWT.gif

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

Yup I heard he uploaded 《情非得已》to changba last night  But quickly deleted it.  Is it the song from meteor garden?  

He's the Upload-Delete King... I hope some fans managed to grab it and post it. I missed his singing. The latest one, hope DWS will release an official audio for the theme song. I don't want to hear some squealing or laughter in the background while my baobei is singing *___*

The lyrics of that Meteor Garden theme song though... a very nice delulu material. Maybe not so Guhai but very Johnny/Yuzhou.. :phew:

I totally agree about the horoscope thing. I'm a sagi and I totally share a lot of characteristics traits with JY. And my best friend is a libra. Theses two are definitely a perfect match. Like whenever I'm with my friend, we literally cannot stop laughing/ having fun. :D:D Eventhough if I'm alone I can be moody every now and then :D but with a libra, life seems like it's always beautiful haha. If I were to meet JY I would absolutely tell him: You KEEP ZZ tight okay? You'll never find anyone like that again :D:D I think I can be good friends with both of them :D but I would settle to be JY's concubine after ZZ maybe hahahaha 

• Like 11

22 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Just want to drop a short audio clip of ZZ introducing himself and some other things that I don't know what it meant. You can hear this by searching for 许魏洲 on Baidu (must be done through mobile site!) and click at the speaker icon next to his name.

Download link: here

Reveal hidden contents

0erGbi4.png

Yea... used on pc to download the audio haha /hides

Also, a short audio clip of JY's welfare for DWS from this link. Would be thankful if anyone can translate the audio clips!

Download link: here

--

XWZ Baidu: "Hi everyone, I'm XWZ. Come quickly to Baidu to search for my latest activities"
JY Coming Back to DWSS 50m welfare1: "The road we choose ourselves, need to finish it even by bouncing, not afraid of getting regrets(后悔), not leaving any regrets(遗憾."
Both means regret. 后悔 is a direct regret over something that had been done wrong. 遗憾 is to express pity/sorry/regret over something not done/cannot do.

--------------

@skeletonworks @kmmyzz Sorry for late, having a bit of hassle dling from the youku site and there is a bug with youtube subbing with video after 1hour so I wrestle with it a bit. 1080p need paying member so I can only dl 720p. 

The part where JY mentioned some countries. Don't worry guys whose country didn't get mentioned, at the end he said: "and those within the whole world" :D 

Spoiler

Also add in the part on what is the current relationship status of JY now:

And no it's not me who posted that comment. XD I'm a lurker. There are a lot of Malaysians here at this forum already, not to say those that just directly participate in weibo and cforums. I remember someone mentioned that a Malaysian girl fly over to attend JY's Youku All Star? Or I remember wrongly?

------------------

@gayyoxx
No Comparison No Hurt 3
cr. Yochec

Spoiler

• Like 23

23 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Someone said he met JY in Shanghai on the 13th (probably? He didn't mention the date)

Hmm, why does the way he tied shirt to his waist remind me of ZZ during concert? Oh well. I am too deep in delulu land :phew:

19 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Looks a little too short to be HJY to be honest... hmmm 

Anyone read Xiao Long's latest WB post? 

IDK, I think that's JY. But if that's not JY, let us hope this guy is going to star in a BL series with someone like ZZ XD

What is on Xiao Long's latest post? He always says interesting things. Hopefully something about marriage? :D 

• Like 12