3 hours ago, jnnx said:

June 8, Beijing, See you on Monday.

Does this mean JY is going back to BJ on/before June 8?

"See you Monday" is a web entertainment programme, and JY will tape it on June 8th.

So yeah, I guess he'll be back in Beijing before 8th.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

Seems like the 1st video I subbed 1+ month ago. You should watch it with original music and voice! It's a better experience .
You guys can watch all my unlisted videos I translated here: playlist link

cr.钓鲸鱼的猫柠 / MorningScar

It's your work?? Sorry bout that i don't know bcause it just pop up in my home utube

32 minutes ago, bearology said:

From unseen BTS - rooftop scene. Its so touching :tears: Cr Tender甜乐

Reveal hidden contents

b0e4344fjw1f4jjxjmp54j20qo0zkwhj.jpg

b0e4344fjw1f4jjxje5ptj20qo0zkdja.jpg

If you haven't seen the new BTS yet, here is the link:

I bought an online ticket for ZZ's concert tomorrow! It was also ridiculously cheap. Can't wait to watch him live tomorrow.  mb_thumb.gif

• Like 22

1000th page tomorrow and i believe aside from ZZ comcert tom, some thing good will happen tomorrow. Haha.

CkHuRY7VEAA7Gg1?format=jpg&name=large

This pic made me sad. I really want to see them after the time skip of 8 years. Season 2 please. Lol. Make it an independent movie, base in Taiwan to avoid restrictions. Haha. Or can some Thai form produce it. Hahaha. 

Sending love and support to our ZZ, im so excited, i know he'll do good. Fighting. 

• Like 15

1000th page just several post away~~~

Zhou's 1st concert just several hours away~~~

(1st day of fasting just a day left...)

Bb kitten, I hope tomorrow will go smoothly, everything work according to your plan and you able to enjoy yourself. I will see you in Bangkok, okay?

To me, Addicted the web series already ended that Friday morning on the 15th April right after I finished watching it for 9 hours straight (bathroom break, etc) starting from 11:50-something the night before. What is going on right now is Addicted the real life series, because the unseen bts was mostly YuZhou, not HaiYin. And the uncuts scenes... (I don't know where I'm going with this anymore so...) I just need my CKS now so I can embedded it into my mind and think about it when having a bad day.

Really sparft, it would be better if you ban Zhou from wearing glasses than banned something unsignificant like Addicted. That bb kitten wearing glasses can cause world domination but you guys ignores it and banned Addicted instead.

Really, Yu. I need to see that Goro necklace on you again, just like the person that gifted it to you. You don't want to make him upset, do you now? You know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life".

Yes! Just shower me with all couple stuff!!!

• Like 19

I am just going to greet you guys an advanced happy 1000 pages. This has been really a roller coaster ride here (and its just around 5 months, but it feels like years already) with all of the events that has happened . Thank you very much to everyone for providing updates on ZZ and JY. At least there's a place I can visit where there's not much negativity and there are people who support these two. Enjoy the concert (as die with envy).  Now back to lurking for me ;)

• Like 16

Yeah yeah yeah. Happy 1000th page guys in advance. New here but you made this my home when it comes to addicted. You all know its hard to find some updates about them and to find someone who can relate you all about this stuffs especially if the main language is mandarin. You guys are a great help. Thank you thank you. Hugs for everyone. :wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Scandani said:

Being in Shanghai is the least that a good friend can do at the start of his career. So all the light shine to XWZ. This will be his show, he will be the star, and no one else. The start of his career individually, away from the show, away from the CP image. I am so proud. So excited, so giddy and nervous. But, I am sure our boy will do great!

He has time to rehearse, families that loves him to the moon and back, all the friends in the world that care for him, and fans that support him all the way, and us international fans that support him with all our means. This is his time!

And again agree to you guys, I hope no one, I mean no one would scream of JY, or even scream Bai Luo Yin at his concert, as it is Xu Wei Zhou's! I was a bit disappointed that someone screamed Gu Hai so loud when HJY sang in A-Mei's concert but bygone is bygone. 

Can't wait to get all the pics and vids, and to all of you that will watch live on Tencent!!!! Be proud!

Prayers to God, the universe and all the benevolent beings who may be listening that no one is that thoughtless. This is a Timmy Xu (XWZ) concert.  Folks, it's time to separate fiction and reality just saying:P. The reality is there is no more Addicted aka Heroin and this concert is the new beginning. (getting a bit teary eyed :tears:) As much as it hurts my CP shipper's heart to write these words, it is a must for our ZZ to get away from his Addicted CP image. He has to start creating a new image separate from Addicted and the Yuzhou couple image so that he can have continued success.

I too am extremely proud of the boys both separately and as a CP. That being said, I wish ZZ the greatest success at his very first concert appearance. And to those of you who are lucky enough to go and see it live, don't forget about us. Please share and share some more. Blessing to everyone and have a great time. :heart:

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Some former CP fans of Lan Yu are YuZhou fans.  I can also see HuHou fans flocking to YuZhou after 5/20.

Reveal hidden contents

Liu Ye and Hu Jun's (the main actors in Lan Yu) situation is different from ZZ and JY.  They met at a bad time!  He Jun was already married and committed to someone else.  For this, it's impossible due to the time, place and situation!  They are different from YuZhou.  YuZhou met at the right time and the right place.  They are brought together by fate (yeah, call me delulu).  YuZhou exist to resolve past grievance, miss opportunities, and nostalgia.  To do what people in the past couldn't or wasn't brave enough to do.  

Take a look at Liu Ye's weibo account, he followed a number of YuZhou CP fans.  

lyfollowing.png

To him (and so many others), I believe YuZhou brought back nostalgia and memories of the not so forgotten past.  I remember the survey did they early on regarding the viewership for Addicted/Shangyin, many were surprised by the number of 'male' viewers.  Addicted brought back miss opportunities of some of those brotherhood that 'could've been' more situation.  For some, this become a past regret that they still carry on until today.  

Why did I say that YuZhou is the resolution to all these past grievance?  It's because, they are brave.  They are afraid of regrets, so they're not afraid to go after something they want.  Watch their live interviews, in particularly JY, and you will understand that YuZhou won't be a repeated performance of many missed opportunities.  In fact, their path has already been set (divination/numerology/astrology has been accounted for), they're brave enough to follow through, we also need to be brave enough to also follow them through.  

I guess JYZZ understand very well it is better to regret something you HAVE done than something you haven't.

The saying 'it's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all' is true, scientists say.

The pain of lost chances lingers on far longer than the short term regret of doing something wrong. Fighting !

(spamming you guys to #1000!)

• Like 17

It was a sweet gesture for ZZ and company for choosing June 5 as the day for his first major concert. First major concert + Addicted's BLY's Birthday. Yaaaaaaaaaay. I cant stop to think that ZZ is the one who chose and insisted June 5 as his first majr concert. See, ZZ doesnt forget. Fighting.

• Like 8