OMG HUANGJINGYU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!! :astonished:

Spoiler

13094337_581313985379365_212695132771132

Cr: zuo_an_xiao

DO Y'ALL SEE HIS HAND HOLDING THE GLASS OTL!! DO Y'ALL SEE HOW HE POSES HIS ANKLE SHOWING HIS SHINY SHOES!! AND HIS HAND HOLDING HIS PHONE! AND HIS SEEMINGLY CHUBBY FACE! GOODLORD HE HAS A SMALLER BOW THIS TIME! SORRY TOO HYPE CANNOT AVOID CAPS-LOCK OMLOMLOML

13151728_581330302044400_15608690437374213174042_581332628710834_229213989908398

Cr on pic

He went to Cannes Fashion After Party tho ;_;

#mylifeiscompleted

p/s: what happened to IG? Why changed?

• Like 22

19 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Here you go @charlie10 :) JY cracks me up.

Reporter: What kind of work do you have planned at Cannes?

JY: Work... gotta read the news later, I'm not too sure myself. 

Reporter: Keeping things confidential?

JY: Yes... 

Reporter: We heard you'd be walking the red carpet tomorrow...

JY: Is that right? Is that right?

Reporter1: Yeah the opening ceremony red carpet!

Reporter2: We don't know, that's why we're asking you!

JY: Then it's probably true...hahaha

Reporter: How many sets of suits have you prepared?

JY: Suits... haven't decided how many sets I'd be wearing.

Reporter: Previously you have (can't hear the question clearly)... tried on how many sets?

JY: No idea.

Reporter: Keeping things secret...

JY: Nope, I really don't know!

Voiceover by narrator saying JY doesn't seem to know anything! But she knows he would be on the red carpet and staying in Cannes till the 18th. So, as a catwalk model, JY should be very confident... 

JY: I still get nervous when walking the red carpet. My palms get sweaty. When I see a lot of people, I get scared.

Reporter: Many people want to be the centre of attention on the red carpet...

JY: It's fine as long as there are some people looking at me...

Reporter: So you don't really care about how they see (value) you?

JY: Of course, the more they like me, the better.

Ending - JY: Am I handsome?

Facepalmed at this guy, really :expressionless: dunno anything about his own schedule LOL

and the ending tho.... hahahaha Huang Jingyu indeed! yes! you are always look handsome. love ya boy :heart: :heart:

• Like 8

Spooky JYZZ ps edit (cr. on image): getting ready for Halloween way in advance…

Spoiler

Any Med school freshmen here? Wanna learn about upper body muscles…?  (cr. to the owner) *need to find the closest cold water faucet to splash my face*

Spoiler

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Bear with me, this is going to be one of my long post.  

There has been many analysis on this, but I do believe that they both have mutual affection for each other.  ZZ is harder to read, but I think his feelings are as strong as JY, he just display it differently.  My own analysis concludes that ZZ was the first one in trying to express his feelings to JY from late December until they parted ways in late February.  He affection grew from strong admirations (kind of like how Fengsong admire JY) and then changed due to the circumstances of them having to share a bed and having to enact intimate scenes together.  I based this on some of ZZ's earliest posts and events leading up to now.  

Reveal hidden contents

12/24/15 - After they finish filming Addicted/Shangyin, ZZ sing the following song on Changba.

122416song.png

Below is the lyric translation of this song, I believe ZZ express himself best through songs, so understanding the lyrics of those songs will give us a glimpse into his mind, what he was thinking of at the time.  From this song, you can tell that Addicted and JY have a great impact on him.  

Compare this to JY's direct way of expressing it, you will understand that they both communicate differently.  JY is direct, ZZ is implicitly/ambiguous, his emotional expressions are done behind the scene.  

JYdontwanttoend.png

02/07/16 - At this point, I think JY already communicated to ZZ, his intention of leaving (and not signing with CJD).  This must be devastated for ZZ, for he decided to sing, 'What Kind of Man'.  See the lyric translation below:

2/20/16 - During Shanghai fan meet, ZZ changed the lyric to, "I love you".  Watch from 01:40, JY kind of froze for a moment, eyes swaying left and right.  ZZ's a singer/songwriter, I don't believe for a minute that he forgot the lyrics, he changed it purposely.  I think from this point in time, both JY and ZZ are at an ambiguous point in their relationship, but ZZ has been trying to pursue or tell JY. 

2/27/16 - Did you get the privilege to stream the anti domestic violence event like I did on 2/26?  At one point, there was almost 3 mil people online and the atmosphere during the text/image/video stream was extremely weird, I felt it.  At the beginning JY and ZZ would not look at each other, this was right after the CJD events so that's understandable, but it kind of have a finality feel to it.  So I believe that from this point on, the separation becomes real, they didn't meet again until the France cultural exchange event.  The next day, on 2/27, for ZZ's one million welfare, he sing, 10 years/decade by Eason Chan.

I also believe that around this time, JY's feelings is wavering (he probably is thinking that his feelings were partly due to being entangled in the role of Gu Hai and that distance will make it go away).  He's aware of ZZ's feeling, but is afraid to respond to it.  When ZZ sing 10 years, I also believe that this is the time ZZ decided to start giving up on JY.  During the week of separation, I believe both of them were wanting to break way from each other, thinking that time will dissolves the emotions that were there during the last couple of months.  But the hearts started to grown fonder......

03/04/16 - Bam!  They meet again for the France event!  Emotions got entangled, wanted to let go, but could not.  From 3/6-3/14, they started to a series of photoshoots together (Men's Uno, Ellemen, Esquire, and MadameFigaro).  During this time period, I can sense that ZZ gave a sense of distance toward JY, not as close as he was to JY during YY and Netease interviews.  JY, at this point, start to see that ZZ is pulling away, so he begin to panic.  During Esquire photoshop, he wanted to protect, but could not, thus later end up deleting his posts on weibo to protect ZZ even though he realize how the fans would take this.  During this time, many many fans took his actions as breaking away from Addicted/Shangyin, there were a number of fans that turn their back on him on this day.  He never openly admitted to why he did it, but Xiaolong posted that JY is an upright boy, time will tell.  

3/13 - 3/14: I will gloss over this since we've analyzed it in depth.  This is a turning point in their relationship (JY: I want to go home   ZZ: I'm ready, take me home).  JY, from his headstrong determination to leave home at a young age, once he made his mind on something, he will pursue it fully.  He made a decision regarding his feeling toward ZZ, he will not back down, the wavering and indecisiveness disappear.  

What I see is that when there are too many coincidences, it's no longer coincidence.  I don't believe ZZ just randomly pick songs to sing and randomly change lyrics.  You can call me a delulu fan, but when I watch these boys interact with each other, I know I'm not the only one who sees the sparks!  Don't you dare tell me that people typically stare at their platonic friend's eyes for 10+ seconds like these boys do.....

Hi, I don't know if it's appropriate for me to ask, but may I know what happened during the Esquire photoshoot? I joined Soompi family relatively late and as much as I tried to backtrack on the thread,  I still haven't finish pages 400 and below.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ximichem said:

What stream? What are you steaming? O_O 

oml

17 minutes ago, ximichem said:

What stream? What are you steaming? O_O 

oml

Festival De Cannes red carpet.

Jingyu will attend it today or??

24 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

@Kim RyeNa

Dead curious now.. But I can't help u at all. Got no info yet

Huhuhu T_T

hope someone would update about it later ><

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

2/20/16 - During Shanghai fan meet, ZZ changed the lyric to, "I love you".  Watch from 01:40, JY kind of froze for a moment, eyes swaying left and right.  ZZ's a singer/songwriter, I don't believe for a minute that he forgot the lyrics, he changed it purposely.  I think from this point in time, both JY and ZZ are at an ambiguous point in their relationship, but ZZ has been trying to pursue or tell JY. 

What I see is that when there are too many coincidences, it's no longer coincidence.  I don't believe ZZ just randomly pick songs to sing and randomly change lyrics.  You can call me a delulu fan, but when I watch these boys interact with each other, I know I'm not the only one who sees the sparks!  Don't you dare tell me that people typically stare at their platonic friend's eyes for 10+ seconds like these boys do.....

Oh my goodnessss!!! I had to respond to this post! What can I say but AMEN! Seriously, I believe that, after all the information that has been given to us, it takes more faith to say that they have a platonic relationship than it does to say that they feel something more for each other. Wow..... props to you @tea4two. Thanks so much for pointing out that section of the Shanghai fan meet - the benefits of being able to understand mandarin hehehe. That response from JY went straight over my head when I had watched that event. I think being *delulu* really is when you start to conjure up things that have no footing in reality and a lot of the things I've seen from them - from the very beginning - had hints of attraction and affection. I have watched enough BL films and BTS and even if you ship the characters on screen if you are completely sane you will pick up from other information of the leads whether there is something off screen. I've never felt this way about CA's couple off screen neither for Lovesick neither for Love of Siam (I had really shipped those two :sweatingbullets:)... and I could go on... 

To sum up my blabbering - THANK YOU!!!!

As Always Peace & Love Everyone!

:heart:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Kim RyeNa said:

Im streaming just now. and... did Jingyu alr left or still on way??

someone tell me ><

Can I ask what are you streaming now because it's almost 5am in France now so I don't think there's any live stream of the festival? o.o

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@Kim RyeNa It's 4:50AM in France atm hon O_O no live stream anything now (Yep, JY would be live red carpet today, but then, don't expect much ;_;)

oh what time it would held? I'm from Indonesia btw O_O

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Can I ask what are you streaming now because it's almost 5am in France now so I don't think there's any live stream of the festival? o.o

Festival De Cannes 2016 (sorry Idk how to put the link ><)

i get it from few page back. LOL maybe I'm wrong here? >< ughh

• Like 1

Spoiler

13177482_1098024743574305_27460599574787

Some fans on Facebook mentioned that JY took off all his rings during the party last night. 
And I still can't get how would he hold his phone. Doesn't he worry of dropping his phone? OMG, only JY can make others spending too much time analyzing his way of holding phone !!!! :dizzy: 

• Like 4

@Mint Tea prob to go with the suit cuz the rings are all quite..wild/un-fancy for the suit, also since imo the shoes are shiny already so there's no need for jewelry which would make counter-effect (dunno, need to have overview of the suit ;_;) Btw, I'm unsure about his phone in the pic atm but surely he has 1 case that has the ring on back (so he can hold his phone like so or his fingers are long and strong enough ><) Refer to this from Clothespress_of_Johnny Edit: what I meant "overview", it meant the full pic from top to toe ._.

Spoiler

13162299_267784133566261_1655722975_n.jp

• Like 9