Guest skeletonworks

Vivi just updated her IG:

QgGr5Lw.png

Isn't the camera Johnny is holding looks awfully similar to the square camera Zhouzhou brought back from Japan? #delulu

Gonna go find that photo of Zhouzhou back from Japan..

Edit: FOUND IT 2r7ovd5.gif

tacbsN3.jpg

1 hour ago, Soohee ssi said:

Did someone from Europe here went to the airport? If not, that is okay too. Lucky you can breath the same air as JY HAHA don't be upset *hug everyone*

Call me nuts but I didn't go to the airport today. I don't think I could handle it. Being a few minutes away from him and still not being able to see him. Seeing his pictures in Munich already drove me crazy.

Anyway, he's off to Nice now. Hope he enjoys his short short short stay here in Munich. *sigh*

My hope is to be able to sight him in Nice since I'm going to go to Nice as well in a few days. That depends on how long he plans to stay there though. Anyone has information about this?

Hello and welcome to the thread, @jlt4ever!! Hope you post more often to join in our discussion and to share informations about our boys. ^_^

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Indeed! I started to stand by since 9:30 am and from about 9:55 I started to refresh the ticket booking page every 5-6 seconds. Unfortunately I still failed to get one...

This is so disappointing because the concert hall is so near to me!!

I will consider going to Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen... But they are somehow far away - takes more $ and more time. And the ticket will be equally (if not more) difficult to get!

Hello welcome to the thread! I think most of use here are CP shippers so you came to the right place. :P and also you will be a great addition to the family because you can easily translate stuff for us. Haha as for the ticket, one of my chinese friend (that i just met in instagram bec. Of addicted yeah!) just got lucky and she managed to get a ticket for zz's album launch haha i suggest you still go to that place at the said date and pray that some scalpers (idk if that's what they are called in your country) were there that can sell you their ticket haha (of course prepare a bit more cash :P) i wish you all the best! And will pray that you can watch it! Haha :blush: 

• Like 17

7 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi friends, I'm a HEROIN & YuZhou fan from Beijing China.

Welcome mate!

Welcome to our family! It's great to know somebody from Mainland China! We greatly value the thread's diversity in experience, background, and culture! And please enjoy your time here. Feel free to share what is possible, and whatever you feel the need to speak out. We're all here to be your audience.

• Like 21

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Vivi: Continue ✈️, small relax before boarding (cr: yzonlykt, translated by google) Another pic of JY's back :P

Reveal hidden contents

Frontal view.

iiyyVGV.jpg

Gosh.. the familiar background. :tears: So near yet so far...

• Like 20

Thanks @kmmyzz for the links. :) Thanks for the sub @gashupingo :) 

Thanks for the lyrics translation @woodencoaster :) Do you know if ZhouZhou or his friend wrote these lyrics? Because they fit ZhouZhou's actual situation well.

@gayyoxx I know, so close yet so far... T____T

@jlt4ever Welcome to the thread. :) If you know some interesting cp theories, feel free to share here. Most people here are cp fans. :D

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, liesl said:

:phew:Call me nuts but I didn't go to the airport today. I don't think I could handle it. Being a few minutes away from him and still not being able to see him. Seeing his pictures in Munich already drove me crazy.

Anyway, he's off to Nice now. Hope he enjoys his short short short stay here in Munich. *sigh*

My hope is to be able to sight him in Nice since I'm going to go to Nice as well in a few days. That depends on how long he plans to stay there though. Anyone has information about this?

Hello and welcome to the thread, @jlt4ever!! Hope you post more often to join in our discussion and to share informations about our boys. ^_^

I'm not sure he will stay at Nice. If i'm correct, the nearest Airport to go to Cannes is Nice.

I think he will directly go to Cannes :phew:

• Like 8

Thank you so much @poetato @ximichem @kmmyzz @Scandani for all your hard work and everything!!!! 

You are all so amazing.... Thanks for being so kind and accepting Korean fans' submissions also!!! 

@Scandani Thank you so much for welcoming me ^^ You are so nice..... Nice to meet you!!!!

========================================

@jlt4ever Hello! You speak Chinese and English so fluently ... I envy you so much. I joined this forum yesterday... So nice to meet you ^^ Please translate for us please.... Thank you....

I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE SO BADDDD! T_T_T_T I WANT TO SEE JINGYU IN PERSON.... ANY FRANCE FANS HERE??? 

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, SeaDustAndSun said:

I'm not sure he will stay at Nice. If i'm correct, the nearest Airport to go to Cannes is Nice.

I think he will directly go to Cannes :phew:

Don't worry, I'm going to Cannes as well. And also to Film Festival Palace. You know to look around and see the hand prints of many film stars. I'm planning to travel around Nice, Cannes, Antibes and Monaco.

I hope I'll be able to sight him in my travel. :phew: One can hope, right?

• Like 19

1 hour ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi friends, I'm a HEROIN & YuZhou fan from Beijing China.

Finally it's very iice to meet you guys here!

Hi @jlt4ever, welcome to the forum, and welcome to our family. You are in a safe place for delulu-ing. As many have mentioned here. I myself is very happy to be part of this family, since we are all supporting both boys, as CP, and as individuals. Even though we have our biases: some towards ZZ, and some towards JY, but as a family we really support both JY n ZZ and support each other in this threads. I love that we do not bring fanwar from another forum and keep our respects for each other. Nice to meet you too, and welcome!!!
Please don't hesitate to share anything!

1 hour ago, poetato said:

COUNTDOWN-01_zpswe8mdzwn.png

AND THAT'S A WRAP! for the first part of our projects.

thank you everyone who has participate, we will now begin selecting the message for our main project by yours truly @kmmyzz and @Scandani, its all yours now.

30 selected message will be sent to their respective managers and the rest will automatically be allocated to our side project.

for those who haven't submitted their message and want to join, you guys still have a chance by joining our side project, you can find more about it by clicking the link {here}. 
we will be reopening our inbox on May 12, 2016 GMT+8 so any message that is sent to us prior that date will be read on the 12th instead.

thank you for the enthusiasm! have a good one!

cheers,

your local potato & @ximichem

Thank you for your great work our local @poetato! and our ship captain, the neat and meticulous ximichem. and...I know why it's pitch dark...after that running on the beach, curtain is closed, and you know what they do...laaa laaa laaa. you subtle creature you, poetato. mmmuahhh

@yjhx86 pleasure is all mine :) 

17 minutes ago, liesl said:

Frontal view.

iiyyVGV.jpg

Gosh.. the familiar background. :tears: So near yet so far...

Spoiler

That is one hefty toy he is holding. Both in weight and in price! Wifey is playing with expensive music instruments, and husband playing with expensive camera

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Thank you so much @poetato @ximichem @kmmyzz @Scandani for all your hard work and everything!!!! 

You are all so amazing.... Thanks for being so kind and accepting Korean fans' submissions also!!! 

@Scandani Thank you so much for welcoming me ^^ You are so nice..... Nice to meet you!!!!

========================================

@jlt4ever Hello! You speak Chinese and English so fluently ... I envy you so much. I joined this forum yesterday... So nice to meet you ^^ Please translate for us please.... Thank you....

I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE SO BADDDD! T_T_T_T I WANT TO SEE JINGYU IN PERSON.... ANY FRANCE FANS HERE??? 

Bonjour :w00t:

Bienvenu sur ce forum.

(allume un cierge.. prière pour  sauvez ton âme, si c'est encore possible :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, liesl said:

Don't worry, I'm going to Cannes as well. And also to Film Festival Palace. You know to look around. I'm planning to travel around Nice, Cannes, Antibes and Monaco.

I hope I'll be able to sight him in my travel. :phew:

I try to find information to know when he will attend the festival, because i'm not sure he will be there until the end of the festival.

Do we have information on when he will go back to Beijin ?

I was looking to find train ticket and a cheap hotel, but it's way to expensive during the festival :(

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, liesl said:

Frontal view.

iiyyVGV.jpg

Gosh.. the familiar background. :tears: So near yet so far... Lucky fans in Terminal 2...

10-20 minutes delulu is good enough for me T_T LOL

@jlt4ever What a coincidence.. My friend told me today that someone posted a screencap of our forum in the Baidu forum and said "CP fans are like minded. We think as one" something along the line 2r7ovd5.gif I don't know which post they posted but probably some delulu (delusional) theory that we posted, which is also in agreement with C-fans' analysis in Baidu wDw0F6x.gif Anyway, welcome to the forum :-)

On 5/9/2016 at 10:13 PM, gayyoxx said:

I am not so sure but do JY and ZZ wear the same ear rings? ZZ's is looking different because of the lighting? Or am I deluluing here?

Reveal hidden contents

Credit on pics and @izziehudson who posted them earlier and yeah, izzie, I see what you see on JY :P 

673ece1djw1f3pc24bv1gj21e00xc7wi.jpg

005SXUepjw1f3p7g6cb4wj31vz1vz1kz.jpg

Look similar but a bit different. Zhouzhou's earring is smaller in size. My friend said it was given by fan (don't worry she's a CP fan). But the interesting part is he wore it during the Addicted Thai FM :w00t: (to match with Johnny I reckon)

15 hours ago, windglider said:

JY being jealous

Hide contents

Credit

8615fa9agw1f3pmujv4ogg209q05hnpk.gif

JY is so obvious. He's happy then sees the high five and clearly pouts and grunts

Well will you just look at Whale taking a sharp breath after he saw Zhouzhou high-fiving his teammate.. You know the kind of face you made when you're trying to act nonchalant.. Like "No, it's not affecting me" but yet..he's being sooo obvious...

7 hours ago, windglider said:

ZZ disappeared for a few days. He didn't even use weibo much. But then when JY leaves, he is suddenly on weibo more than usually. He’s even using it at times he never was on before. With all the theories over the last few days you guys killed me with the biting my delulu mind tells me *warning delulu ahead*, they have been together most of this last week. Trying to trick us with releasing photos they took beforehand but we know better. Now ZZ is already missing JY, so he keeps going on weibo to see updates for JY and to distract himself. Maybe he will copy JY and release a song now that JY is the one oversees confirming our delulu even more

Couldn't agree more. Hahahaha. It's not like him to online weibo every 2 hours like today (beginning after 6pm) >_< I mean Johnny is Weibo addict so it's understandable. But Zhouzhou? It's like he's checking up on Johnny's news on Weibo lol. And he's just online 20 mins ago. Is he gonna watch the live streaming?? :w00t:

Don't read. Especially those ZZ-only fan... Some delulu..

My friend told me about a comment insulting Zhouzhou's mum. I already knew about it because someone posted earlier but when she told me the translation of the posts... oh wow.. This kid* is like a reincarnation of satan... So evil to write such a post.. The fans tracked her down and found out her true identity, where she went to school.. They even created a topic on Weibo asking her to apologise.. 

*I wrote kid because apparently she's like 20 something and because she's so childish with a mentality of 5 I think.... Typical JY-only fan.. So immature to write such a post..

Like on Monday I lamented to her that Johnny was sleeping late again around 4-5 am... (someone tell that boy to sleep more early! oh the pot calling the kettle black teeheee~). Today she speculated that maybe Johnny slept so late because of this.. He has insomnia right.. Then today I also found out about whaleandmonkey wattpad and she posted about how Johnny was online until 4-5 am when Zhouzhou was flying from Thailand to Beijing and only arrived at around 5 am.. He's probably making sure that Zhouzhou is back home safely :w00t: #delulululululululululululululu

We all know that Johnny is a Weibo addict and 2-3 am is his normal sleeping habit, but 4-5 am is a bit of an outlier... So I think that when he's worrying about something, he couldn't sleep. So last Monday he's probably like feeling unsettled because someone (most probably his JY-only-fan) insulted Zhouzhou's mum.. #delulutothemaxomg Actually at first I thought he couldn't sleep because he has a morning flight tomorrow (but no his flight is in the evening) so he's staying up late... I tried to be rational sometimes too.. Sometimes delulu disease beats me to it..

20 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I'm watching it live now...is the app version clocking as much as the browser version?

http://ent.ifeng.com/movie/special/69thcannes/zhibo.shtml

Don't really want to install app unless I have to....

I got this pitch black on the apps, and is that really over 3 mill watching it live now. And I have to 'fight' with all 3 mill to be able to watch this LIVE. Jaysus

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, SeaDustAndSun said:

I try to find information to know when he will attend the festival, because i'm not sure he will be there until the end of the festival.

Do we have information on when he will go back to Beijin ?

I was looking to find train ticket and a cheap hotel, but it's way to expensive during the festival :(

Try blablacar, it's cheaper and try to find a place nearby and then call me, i sleep in your luggage :P

• Like 6