16 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Hi RyeNa

I like his tattoo too but he got his tattoo with his ex-gf years ago (doesn't matter to me since its a long ago)

Do you want the pic in an original size? ^^

Its fine, I can see his tattoo clearly ^^

bcs he has 2 kind tattoo, with and without wing (his tattoo at Madam Figaro didnt have wing)

PS: sorry for my bad english :D

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, poetato said:

oh hi Jessie! welcome to the forum, glad to see you are joining.

Hope you will have a good time :)

Hello!!! Thank you so much ^^

@poetato!!!!!! So nice to see you!!! 

I hope this is the right way to reply..... Thanks for welcoming me ^^

49 minutes ago, ximichem said:

HI JESSIE! There you are~~~

@poetato

Edit: 4 more pages to go guys! xD

Hello @ximichem ^^

Thank you for noticing me... I felt lonely when nobody liked my post... T_T

=========================================

@izziehudson Hi, thank you so much ^^

@ximichem You are so sweet, thank you ^^

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Kim RyeNa said:

Its fine, I can see his tattoo clearly ^^

bcs he has 2 kind tattoo, with and without wing (his tattoo at Madam Figaro didnt have wing)

PS: sorry for my bad english :D

ZZ's tattoo on Madame Figaro was photoshopped. Someone cropped the wing out of his arm, don't know why.

He does have two tattoos, though, one on his arm and the other on his shoulder.

Btw, your English is fine! Don't worry about that ;) 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Hello!!! Thank you so much ^^

@poetato!!!!!! So nice to see you!!! 

I hope this is the right way to reply..... Thanks for welcoming me ^^

yes yes you did alright and thank you for posting those image from K-fans stash :3

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, yjhx86 said:

Hello @ximichem ^^

Thank you for noticing me... I felt lonely when nobody liked my post... T_T

Welcome to our family, really. The thread is indeed going fast and perhaps folks haven't had much time to backtrack tho. But you'll go with the flow, I assure xD

--

AND GUYS!

Here's a brief report about our supporting project

Currently we're having nearly 120 msgs from 26 countries

:w00t: Isn't it amazing?

We're executing the project now and will be contacting our C-translators really soon! xD

And bear in mind deadline is 11:59PM GMT MAY 10

So if you haven't got your msgs, go write it!

Please refer to this for more info. 

And feel free to ask if there's any question!

P/s If you miss the deadline, no worry!

We still accept late submissions within 2 weeks after the deadline!

Let's spread the love!

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ZZ's tattoo on Madame Figaro was photoshopped. Someone cropped the wing out of his arm, don't know why.

He does have two tattoos, though, one on his arm and the other on his shoulder.

Btw, your English is fine! Don't worry about that ;) 

wahhh thank you for enlighten me :dizzy: hehehe bcs for weeks I and my friend are wondering about his tattoo LOL

thank you again ^^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

This is the reason why ZZ put his ownership mark on JY. And my link to Shangyin is that Tong Zhe in Book 2 has come in the real-life series. I'm pretty sure TZ is the only one making BLY jealous in the entire book :glasses:

Hide contents

13178901_906716089440958_180295276495190

Bonus: ZZ's reaction

Hide contents

13179428_1596557383992634_88157738180090

ZZ: HJY, be wary of your life if you ever think about betraying my trust :angry:

Hahahahaha you make him look like a psychotic boyfriend never underestimate ZZ lol

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

This is the reason why ZZ put his ownership mark on JY. And my link to Shangyin is that Tong Zhe in Book 2 has come in the real-life series. I'm pretty sure TZ is the only one making BLY jealous in the entire book :glasses:

Reveal hidden contents

13178901_906716089440958_180295276495190

Bonus: ZZ's reaction

Reveal hidden contents

13179428_1596557383992634_88157738180090

ZZ: HJY, be wary of your life if you ever think about betraying my trust :angry:

This is BLY's reaction

Spoiler

CiB9zbqUYAAfGUV.jpg

• Like 19

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

The photos were posted on his manager's weibo right? Really funny the damage control they're trying to do :phew: They think fans won't know.... Totally underestimate diehard core fans :w00t: Didn't they check Baidu bar how crazy they are with the analysis and CSI investigation? This one? Piece of cake. (pun intended)

Edit: I feel like the more they are trying to cover it up, the more there is something going on between the two of them. Just my two pennies...

They removed the logo possibly to avoid getting in legal tangle with the brand. Lol I'm trying to be as rational as possible here but deep down my heart tells me they are trying to cover up :w00t: their romance!  

• Like 9

11 hours ago, yjhx86 said:

I removed pic once I saw the vid how the fans really disturbing his personal space. He did not look ok, and yet they did not give him the personal space. My feeling for the C-fans still the same as in many of my rants about them.

Aww this is just like me when I put my mascara on :))

Welcome to the family Jessie, sorry am a bit late for the welcoming party. oh and thank you for the support on our project! 

And all the goodies new gifs that you share! 

Spoiler

a little note if you want to share more than one pic or gifs, maybe you can use spoiler function so it would not be troublesome for people who use mobile phone and their data charge. Welcome again, and please share more of your stash!

@ximichem is there any mascara that could last with this amount of rubbing? Since I always do this unconsciously.

• Like 11

To accompany Jingyu's journey toward his brighter future, a new chapter for Our Road to Home is up!

The Song I Chose 2

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/nGajHfj0ft

After dinner, Jingyu got up and brought the dishes to the sink. When I wanted to help, he just waved his hands and asked me to stay out of it. So, I sat on the kitchen stool, hands over the kitchen table and watched his broad back and arms moved gently, washing the dishes. He hummed a song; the song from the fans made video he sent me this afternoon. Jingyu was always like that. While I was attracted to songs because of their melodies first and their lyrics later, Jingyu was more into the songs' lyrics first and how the songs represented his memories. If a song had good lyrics and matched well with a particular memory he was fond of, he would fall in love with the song and instantly memorised it.

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, atze1091 said:

They removed the logo possibly to avoid getting in legal tangle with the brand. Lol I'm trying to be as rational as possible here but deep down my heart tells me they are trying to cover up :w00t: their romance!  

Yea I talked about this with my friend during lunch. She told me this is some sort of a photoshoot? IDK. If yes, I also think that maybe it's blurred to avoid copyright infringement or something like that. Otherwise I can't think of any legit reason why he'd blur the logo. Very dodgy. 

Speaking of the cake box beside ZZ, I’m not too sure whether it originated from Indonesia but when I visited one of the sites which used to sell the box, the price is quoted in Rupiah.
The two boxes were sold at Cecefavours and irzshops (not sure of its current stock availability)

Anyway, this means there probably won't be any legal entanglement if the Eiffel Tower picture remains since the box is actually something which you can purchase online.

And....it also shows that the Photoshopping away of the Eiffel Tower was most likely intentional :) 

Pic taken from here

cake%20box%202%20-%20IG_zpsqaiet16y.jpg

• Like 12

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, bearology said:
  Hide contents

ZZ today. Credit on pic

Edit: I've never seen this pic before. Looks like what ZZ was wearing in Walk Slowly MV? so fans gave them the couple Jordan shoes long time ago?

Hide contents

That necklace though!!

delulu thinks ZZ made cake, got a random

box purchased online to store the cake and presented to JY as the perfect send off gift :w00t:

• Like 3