Just now, purpleedamame said:

Poor guy...everytime he wants to get back to his seat, there's yet another person in line LOL. I wonder why those females just jump in like they were taking photos with Po the Panda at Universal Studios... I mean, introduce yourself to him first before taking a photo with him!

Feel you. They didn't even shake hand greeting or goodbye or anything, just jumped in and ooze out -___-

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Poor guy...everytime he wants to get back to his seat, there's yet another person in line LOL. I wonder why those females just jump in like they were taking photos with Po the Panda at Universal Studios... I mean, introduce yourself to him first before taking a photo with him!

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Feel you. They didn't even shake hand greeting or goodbye or anything, just jumped in and ooze out -___-

And here I thought the airport pictures were of a bad taste of invading one's privacy. These people are in no better manner. Ssshh.

So disrespectful. You are absolutely right, purpleedamame, he is not one of those attraction in the amusement park. Jaysuss, people!

4 minutes ago, bearology said:

He looks bored :)) 

wouldn't you look bored too, if you can't even sit properly?

@poetato I would agree with fed up. He is not very keen in this kind of gathering, so I guess he brace himself and really try hard to be as diplomatic as possible. You see his body language. Formal JY, is very different than loosen up JY. He is not comfortable. This is JY in Billboard music award shade. I am so formal I don't even give a f

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

he looks more tired and fed up, sort of, to me? probably from those nonstop photo-taking and no greeting? or he's just restless because he's aware that ZZ is back in Beijing and he is stuck there in a dinner

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

gurl, them ladies are at the moment, y'all know we wish we there jumping in and have a photo with Johnny whale hahahaha 

ADRENALINE BABY, ADRENALINE. there is a whale witth tiger teeth

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1157-1355426477-7.g

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And here I thought the airport pictures were of a bad taste of invading one's privacy. These people are in no better manner. Ssshh.

So disrespectful. You are absolutely right, purpleedamame, he is not one of those attraction in the amusement park. Jaysuss, people!

The main point is that he doesn't want to take picture with these random people while someone has landed in Beijing :)) Remember how he used to follow ZZ to take picture with others (I cant remember whats the occasion..) Sorry for my delulu

• Like 14

Looking at people wanting to take pic with JY:

1/ Is it common for people to walk around and take pictures with the guests in the middle of the ceremony/event/what have you? :huh:

2/ JY looked totally bored and barely tolerated the people who are keep on coming at him. :sweatingbullets: I bet everything will be different if ZZ was there beside him (rantrantrant! cursecursecurse! :angry:)

3/ If the event is as big as it seems, I am hoping bright future for JY. Hopefully, he will have plenty of projects to choose.

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OMG THOSE VIDEOS!!

Even JY sat with big star like Fan ye, he's still texting! Even have to stand up (for give a space for the other celebrity taking picture with Fan ye), he's till texting!

#mylifeiscompleted #deluluoverload

Give us the videos, dear. I'm too lazy to go dig :)

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, bearology said:

He looks bored :)) 

Edit: Judging from the videos and comments about him texting, I think this event might just be no more than an obligation for JingYu. For exposure. Because JingYu is literally doing nothing there but just attending an event of an influential fashion person or brand. Not that this is the case for every other event he had been to but this is particularly obvious here in this event. (This is my two cents only though. If this is what bored meant, I think he might be.)

Edit edit: I'm learning new information here at Pentium One speed tonight. Lol. So, JingYu is actually sitting at the same table as Fan Bing Bing (a.k.a. Fan Ye? Lol) Omg. JY should be very nervous then. FBB is one of the actresses on his wishlist to act in the same drama with! (According to a past interview.)

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

How I spend my lunch break... :sweatingbullets: My analysis on the mystery of the bracelet (lol):

I believe ZZ has three Bottega Veneta bracelet, these:

Hide contents

Then, I think this is the third bracelet that ZhouZhou has, and it's similar, or maybe the same, that Johnny wore yesterday.

(My) conclusion: I believe the third bracelet it's: -a couple bracelet, or -one only bracelet that they switch. ;) 

i believe B.V. haven't release a "couple bracelet" jewellery line. but with this one i think the 2nd pic with the brown bracelet with the mid-ball like stopper, i am not sure here can be a so called "couple bracelet". if somebody from this forum can post Johnny wearing a B.V. bracelet. let's see hahahaha

or maybe one of those mobster gave it to them? what y'all think 

• Like 2