11 minutes ago, KK2207 said:

ZZ is so cuteeeeeeeeeee

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry if I'm being extra negative, but I have a feeling that JY would come out, sing a song then leave. This rather like a CJD's company fan meeting ft JY as cameo. 

you guys can take the boys I'll take the translator guy :phew:

FengWen is acting cutesy can't even deal they're so adorable

Also ZZ is so cute~ I want to adopt him

Spoiler

I feel really disappointed if that's true. I do feel like he's probably gonna do just that. Don't think they get to rehearse anything together much so at most a song or two, and that's pushing it. I'm this close to giving up on JY tbh, I feel like he's really really distancing himself from all things Addicted, which is good for his career possibly but I personally can't take it much, it really makes me sad. 

Sorry for being so negative, I hardly am negative and all but I do feel really really hollow and sad if JY really does that. 

Funny how I used to be more JY-bias because he reminded me of myself, but now all I feel is like supporting the other 3 boys - considering JY has a good management and he's gonna go far anyway. I wouldn't blame JY at all because I would do the exact same thing. Just thought that for old times' sake he would've joined the crew for one last time. 

It's almost frustrating, why am I so invested in this - I shouldn't even care.

UPDATE: AHHHH Lord FS singing 改变自己 (Change Myself) by my favourite singer ever Wang Leehom!!!!!!!

• Like 11

The elephant in that FM room is so large it's now the size of a whale...

Stay strong and hopeful @skeletonworks! Wishing you'll get to use that "Johnny" sign with all my being!

Spoiler

So is this an "Addicted FM" or an "Enlight FM" because we're 1 hour into the FM and there hasn't been one mention of the second male lead...:mellow:

Edit: Is Dashu wearing a poncho :huh::blink:?

• Like 14

一个简单的讲解, 中国现在封杀上瘾网络剧,连演员都不可以同柜出现在一个节目。黄景瑜和其他三位是不同公司, 黄景瑜是个体的, 他已经到达现场只不过没出现罢了。。

one brief explanation.. china banned this series and banned the actors to appeared together in a screen.. johnny is not in the same company as the rest. he arrived the venue earlier but due to the restriction he can't be in the same screentime with the rest especially Zhou Zhou. hope it clears all the doubts..

I think johnny will come out later as a guest only.. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Teng In said:

one brief explanation.. china banned this series and banned the actors to appeared together in a screen.. johnny is not in the same company as the rest. he arrived the venue earlier but due to the restriction he can't be in the same screentime with the rest especially Zhou Zhou. hope it clears all the doubts..

.... What?

What kind of drama fanmeeting is that then when the leads can't be seen together? C'mon.

Fans paid a heck sum of money to see Addicted! To see the cast together. Giving them false hope and giving them a semi banned fanmeeting is almost the same as rip off.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Teng In said:

Even if they're banned in China...this FM isn't being broadcast?....so why would the ban have any effect here? (I don't know much about China's bans so this sorta confuses me~~~)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Teng In said:

CRYING IN THE CORNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Teng In said:

Is this for real?? How can they ban 2 people being together in the same place? How the f*** is that even legal... I'm at loss of words right now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel really disappointed if that's true. I do feel like he's probably gonna do just that. Don't think they get to rehearse anything together much so at most a song or two, and that's pushing it. I'm this close to giving up on JY tbh, I feel like he's really really distancing himself from all things Addicted, which is good for his career possibly but I personally can't take it much, it really makes me sad. 

Sorry for being so negative, I hardly am negative and all but I do feel really really hollow and sad if JY really does that. 

Funny how I used to be more JY-bias because he reminded me of myself, but now all I feel is like supporting the other 3 boys - considering JY has a good management and he's gonna go far anyway. I wouldn't blame JY at all because I would do the exact same thing. Just thought that for old times' sake he would've joined the crew for one last time. 

UPDATE: AHHHH Lord FS singing 改变自己 (Change Myself) by my favourite singer ever Wang Leehom!!!!!!!

A big fan of LEEHOM here too since 2006

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spacebound said:

Is this for real?? How can they ban 2 people being together in the same place? How the f*** is that even legal... I'm at loss of words right now.

It's more they can't be broadcast at the same time rather than being in the same place. They can't promote at the same event if they're on stage/on-screen at the same time. 

But again....this event isn't in China so I'm super confuzzled...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Hide contents

I have d same thought as yours, except i'm zhou bias.

I don't know what i feel anymore about them.

My hope already crushed too much

I'm already sick coz i'm too invest to yuzhou, it's my mistake :(

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Teng In said:

wtf083.gif WTH This is Thai's FM not China's FM.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Even if they're banned in China...this FM isn't being broadcast?....so why would the ban have any effect here? (I don't know much about China's bans so this sorta confuses me~~~)

Exactly.. all are spectaculating but people start to blame johnny that he's late whereas in fact he arrived the venue early.. we have to wait for the whole fanmeeting to end before conclude anything..

China banned restriction is the man problem here tho.. 

• Like 3