2 minutes ago, sixte said:

Also when he wears the NY cap. What the Hell does he know about politics and all image promoting propaganda this can be used outside China. Is he  stupidly instrumentalized ?

It's a NY Yankees cap. One of the most popular major league baseball teams in the world. (I'm a St. Louis Cardinals fan, born and raised, but as much as I hate the Yankees, I have to admit they're one of the most well known teams.) It's kind of like the Chicago Bulls backpack Gu Hai carries in the show. International love of American sports teams (for some reason).

• Like 12

1 hour ago, guhai said:

Knowing JY's dancing abilities, he'd probably hurt himself and roll his ankle in a ballet class :crazy: Ballet actually has the opposite effect; it makes you more tense :sweatingbullets: The greatest positive is that you learn balance, and are less likely to hurt yourself in the future, haha. I'm all for the ballet tights though :phew:

Ok, i will bow to your expertise in this matter. *gives 90 degree bow*. My dancing is probably as bad as JY's, although i personally think i'm great. :D

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, sixte said:

And again this trap he was caught in : beeing a support for a foreign country (the Israeli flags), and not for his own.

Also when he wears the NY cap. What the Hell does he know about politics and all image promoting propaganda this can be used outside China. Is he  stupidly instrumentalized ?

Err... what kind of propaganda comes out from wearing an NY cap? :huh:

I think you're reaching too high. Come back down!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

It's a NY Yankees cap. One of the most popular major league baseball teams in the world. (I'm a St. Louis Cardinals fan, born and raised, but as much as I hate the Yankees, I have to admit they're one of the most well known teams.) It's kind of like the Chicago Bulls backpack Gu Hai carries in the show. International love of American sports teams (for some reason).

Exactly. I've seen more than a few people when i've been in China wearing them. Friends also wear Manchester United shirts. There nothing political behind it, they just love the sports teams. 

• Like 10

I really, really need to get some sleep, but before I do - a dose of the wandering mind!   

(Admit it, sometimes I have my moments :P)

I'm in a Depeche Mode mood today, so some random lyrics that have come to my mind.

"I feel you, Your precious soul, I am whole; I feel you, Your rising sun, My kingdom comes."

"I feel you, Each move you make, I feel you, Each breath you take, Where angels sing, And spread their wings; My love's on high, You take me home, To glory's throne, By and by"

"Cry for you, Seen the tears,  Roll down from my eyes for you; Heard my truth, Distorting to lies for you, Watched my love, Becoming a prize for you"

"Lead me into your darkness, When this world is trying it's hardest, To leave me unimpressed, Just one caress, From you and I'm blessed"

"Man will survive, The harshest conditions, And stay alive, Through difficult decisions, So make up your mind for me, Walk the line for me, If you want my love, If you want my love"

Apply these as you will. 

Honestly, I was just hoping to get these out of my head. I tend to have really weird dreams if I fall asleep with Depeche Mode playing in my head. :crazy:

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Hey, @ximichem

Have you watched this FMV? I think it is very sweet.
自恋 (黄最帅x许美丽) Narcissism (Huang most handsome x Xu most pretty)
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4304295/

I upload it to youtube for anyone who can't watch it on bilibili

Spoiler

After watching this video, I'm sad but I keep reminding myself that someday these two will fooling around together again. They will be together no matter what people say about them.

They believe in each other, so I should believe in them too. It doesn't matter how many people want to bring them down. They will stand and rise together...

After all LOVE is never wrong :heart: *delulu* 

• Like 16

Allegedly here is ZZ's reaction to JY's speech. I'll try to dig up the vid. 

244a91d2572c11df0e1d588f642762d0f503c2e7

Also, Chinese fans are speculating that ZZ is in Shanghai at the moment, having dinner with his ex-band members(I think). Apparently they keep reposting a photo of a well packed table with food in a restaurant. I am not entirely sure why they think he is Shanghai. They are now analysing the table and the food and even posted a menu. Really, they are something... scary

• Like 18

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

When you have nothing to do and you made a ringtone(?) of ZZ saying "Baobei~ Wo ai ni, momoda! *kiss sound*"

Very badly made by an amateur though hahahaha peace

nice try, torture me[doge] your turn XDD

OMFGGGG ZZ went back to Shanghai?!!! Weibo acc-er, please tell me it's not true!! Please tell me that those forwarding pics from Fanaccs are just YY, just YY, omlllll *delulululululululululu*

Spoiler

12980395_252300148447993_1005203418_n.pn

Cr to OP

Edit: Nvm, /after surfing/ the meal had 5 people, ZZ and 3 of his friends (cannot find their Romanized names, sorry) BUT one of them was still unknown *delulululululu*

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Spoiler

12961498_226398241060165_216558035295089

Cr on pic

• Like 15

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

nice try, torture me[doge] your turn XDD

OMFGGGG ZZ went back to Shanghai?!!! Weibo acc-er, please tell me it's not true!! Please tell me that those forwarding pics from Fanaccs are just YY, just YY, omlllll *delulululululululululu*

Cr to OP

I've been reading fanaccs that ZZ is back to Shanghai... but not really sure but if it's true that omgomgomgomgomgomgomg subtly a late night date with JY can happen!!

DUDE @ximichem I heard blowjob instead of pillow talk(?) so brb gotta calm myself lol anyway since I'm happy so

006qirnrjw1f2ug56nvneg30dc07ikjl.gif

006qirnrjw1f2ug5axscrg30dc07h7wh.gif

cr. mine lol yes mine

• Like 22

Guest skeletonworks

@joycemay same here. Bad day at the office. Daily night meeting. Pressure from counterpart. I can no longer steal time to quickly sneak a read in this forum during work hours. It's draining me. But whenever I got back home I'd immediately read this forum and it'd cheer me up a bit (not taking the train anymore because of the stupid nightly meeting T_T). I made an effort to go through this thread because I'm scared that if I didn't read it tonight I might collapse at the number of pages I have to go through later... Even 10 pages took me over more than an hour >_< and I just have to stop at pg 555 tonight. Too tired. 

This is where I get all the news, things that bring smile to my face like photo manips, gifs, YuZhou fancams, translations, etc etc. It really lifts my mood a bit. I have no time to look elsewhere like Weibo or IG or Twitter. This is like a one stop source for everything YuZhou/HaiYin. So I wanna thank everyone who took their time and contribute to this thread *bows to you**insert Zhouzhou's bow gif*

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I've been reading fanaccs that ZZ is back to Shanghai... but not really sure but if it's true that omgomgomgomgomgomgomg subtly a late night date with JY can happen!!

To spice up your late night date theory :D

25b401d1f703918f0a1ddd66563d26975beec4e7

• Like 22

1 hour ago, guhai said:

I'm clearing out my 'drafts' folder and and since I'll never finish this one (lost inspiration), it'd be a waste to not share what I already have written.

^_^

i am mildly hoping that another saucey inspiration come to you bcs that was some good stuff right there. thanks for sharing! i might need to calm myelf down but THAT'S OKAY IN THE NAME OF ZZ - JY

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

JY, I see what you did there  [喵喵]

I HAVE TO COPY PASTE:

12670658_479933125535236_288963504072000

Cr:  大吃一鲸zzzz

planned or not, they certainly look good with that pose. JY's looks more ... domineering and arrogant, my mind is at delulu land but im kinda content with it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Edit: Nvm, /after surfing/ the meal had 5 people, ZZ and 3 of his friends (cannot find their Romanized names, sorry) BUT one of them was still unknown *delulululululu*

Wait, so it is confirmed that ZZ is at Shanghai? When did he fly there? I guess if they want to, they can be sneaky too, right?

Dinner for 5, with one mysterious guest? Hah. I bet the menu is good for curing cold and fever :P 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

you must watch till the end, must watch till the end, must watch till the end (importance gets to repeat three time)

Cr in description box

how can someone looks DASHING when they make silly faces i can't never understand //download the video //replay

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

OK, thanks for the clearing. So, let the cap on his head all right. But still...

• Like 1