7 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

For everyone's info: 情歌王 Qíng Gē Wáng is a compilation of more than 20 classic Chinese love songs. Here's the song and video description has the list of song names. :)

Thanks! These songs bring back so much memories TTATT

• Like 5

[Updating fanacc]

Initially this morning (oh, yesterday's morning) I don't feel like sharing this, some may know, some not,

anw

OP:

1. I saw this tattoo from one Weibo.

2. Whether it's ZZ's tattoo or not, I don't confirm/guarantee. Who trust trust, if not then fine.

3. His back really has tattoo. The shower scene in the series, it's just covered.

4. Still ask me why the color is different? Well, tattoo ink will fade anw, I'm guessing he tattooed in 2014.

5. Lastly, I'm not antifan okay

Spoiler

95da387fjw1f2rz9zp55uj20d40duq4n.jpg95da387fjw1f2rza01g8bj20ku0kujth.jpg

So,

what briefly spark in my mind after this:

1. Carp symbolizes fortune, normally illustrated in gold (color) or at least yellow

2. Huang means yellow in Chinese

3. Carp is still fish

4. Cat loves fish

5. Lotus relate to Buddhism, linking to virtues and ideologies

6. Rumour that this is kinda ink that will disappear after some tens years (which is odd to me)

idk, cannot gather myself now, off to bed - too much spam today, sugar overload, need rest

42 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Wallpaper...

Credit:  YYY_ZR

OMG that new-updating weibo OMG this gif!!

/dead/

Spoiler

0066WrlAgw1ezq5lyrtp3g30b406inpe.gif0066WrlAgw1ezml7ulu9ig30b4059tpd.gif

I'm loving this new Weibo acc LOLLLL

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating fanacc]

Initially this morning (oh, yesterday's morning) I don't feel like sharing this, some may know, some not,

anw

OP:

1. I saw this tattoo from one Weibo.

2. Whether it's ZZ's tattoo or not, I don't confirm/guarantee. Who trust trust, if not then fine.

3. His back really has tattoo. The shower scene in the series, it's just covered.

4. Still ask me why the color is different? Well, tattoo ink will fade anw, I'm guessing he tattooed in 2014.

5. Lastly, I'm not antifan okay

The top picture isn't ZZ's tat. Look at the leaf up by the fishes head. In the top picture there's definite shading beneath it, like a shadow. There's a lot of shading all around the tat in the top picture. No shading on ZZ's back. (But it is very close. ZZ probably chose the design from a style book.)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The top picture isn't ZZ's tat. Look at the leaf up by the fishes head. In the top picture there's definite shading beneath it, like a shadow. There's a lot of shading all around the tat in the top picture. No shading on ZZ's back. (But it is very close. ZZ probably chose the design from a style book.)

Of course it's not ZZ's tat lol that'd be too convenient and fortunate for OP to find out the original source tho, perhaps quite resembles to the point for us to have clearer look on the tat

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

BTS car kissing scene gifs..

Credit:  YYY_ZR

Hide contents

0066WrlAgw1eyvzo6g8p8g30b40b5npf.gif

0066WrlAgw1eyvzogoscng30b408f7wo.gif

Now I can't help but to think that they both were very horny while doing these scenes, and this kiss scene was the one that gave the biggest impact to me and made me ship them so hard. Now excuse me, I need to watch innocent videos to cleanse my thoughts :phew:

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Of course it's not ZZ's tat lol that'd be too convenient and fortunate for OP to find out the original source tho, perhaps quite resembles to the point for us to have clearer look on the tat

I misread what you had written. It sounded like someone had claimed it was ZZ's tat- like a friend who had taken a picture of it when he got it done :flushed:  Maybe it is time for that eye exam...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

(I am younger than Zhouzhou but I'm like aww whenever he address the female MC as "jie jie" (elder sister), "jie jie, do you have any techniques for taking selfies?" " "jiejie, why aren't you signalling me when to sing?" hahaha)

oh god... i want to hear zhouzhou calling me "jie jie" ... /i know it would only happen in my dream/ :dissapointed:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, charlie10 said:

What is he saying? He's so cute, it's ridiculous. :)

This facebook page has something at least ressembling official status, right? So I'm hoping what they just posted is right, that the DVD will be out between April 30 and May 10 the latest. 

I'm really desperate for news about the uncut version of the series, so any news is good news for me! Just give the dvd to me, already. I don't even need subs. 

It's maybe a delulu thought, but do you think that if the DVD sales will skyrocket in a very short period of time (eg like FM tickets or concert tickets sometimes are sold out in mere minutes) could it be an event-turner(especially in a positive way for the guys?) After all money is money and that's what all companies want. I know the picture is getting more and more complicated and this is not just about the ban anymore (thanks for some stupid antis, bad rumours, anti-CP movement), but why would anyone let such an opportunity slide? Basically Addicted, especially with JY and ZZ, is a gold mine. I am guessing that many company, who would have loved to sponsor them, now cursing the ban. Am I too delulu here? Maybe I am. (I think my last piece of hope for S2 is talking instead of me :lol:)

• Like 13

A quick JY photo update, during STYLE NANDA after party

cr. 啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi

006pw94Kjw1f2sxe9gnolj30ku112b29.jpg

2 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

It's maybe a delulu thought, but do you think that if the DVD sales will skyrocket in a very short period of time (eg like FM tickets or concert tickets sometimes are sold out in mere minutes) could it be an event-turner(especially in a positive way for the guys?) After all money is money and that's what all companies want. I know the picture is getting more and more complicated and this is not just about the ban anymore (thanks for some stupid antis, bad rumours, anti-CP movement), but why would anyone let such an opportunity slide? Basically Addicted, especially with JY and ZZ, is a gold mine. I am guessing that many company, who would have loved to sponsor them, now cursing the ban. Am I too delulu here? Maybe I am. (I think my last piece of hope for S2 is talking instead of me :lol:)

I remember watching a girl's love movie and it was sponsored by several lesbian dating app (correct me if I'm wrong, btw Mi Le is so gorgeous holy f) so I wonder if CJD or Enlight can ask for some funds from gay dating apps? It could be a great help to make SS2 became a reality

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I remember watching a girl's love movie and it was sponsored by several lesbian dating app (correct me if I'm wrong, btw Mi Le is so gorgeous holy f) so I wonder if CJD or Enlight can ask for some funds from gay dating apps? It could be a great help to make SS2 became a reality

With a short advertisement for the gay dating app on what it is for (banging RELATIONSHIPS), how to use it (like pros) and what it takes to succeed in using such starring ZZ and JY WITH COMPLETE DEMONSTRATION INCLUDING THE OUTCOME AND EXPECTED RESULTS

I am so dirty. What have you done to me! HUHU

• Like 8